Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/vPhDv53gAK4[/YOUTUBE]

I don't understand the words or know the language of the song but the voice ,the music and the emotions behind it can transcend all barriers.

This video also has one of my fav scenes at 0258  when Demir looks at Asi as his engagement with Zeynep is announced and you realise that this is a fcuked up tit for tat game these two play to make each other bleed.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/vPhDv53gAK4[/YOUTUBE]

I don't understand the words or know the language of the song but the voice ,the music and the emotions behind it can transcend all barriers.

This video also has one of my fav scenes at 0258  when Demir looks at Asi as his engagement with Zeynep is announced and you realise that this is a fcuked up tit for tat game these two play to make each other bleed.

one problem is CC on shows...YT Turkish to English or Hindi I don’t even get lol ..looks broken

dahibhalle thumbnail

Ramo opens with a sense of foreboding with Ramo crying next to a fresh grave and ends with my favorite female character Fidan being blown to smithereens .

The episode was fast paced and I appreciate the Turkish tv guys for churning out the equivalent of a movie very week but Fidan's death cast a shadow for me.

Fidan for me was the only female in the show who was not a caricature- an older, attractive and intelligent woman and the actress herself  is charismatic and good in her work.

Now they need to kill off Yavuz ,so I can stop watching

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Ramo opens with a sense of foreboding with Ramo crying next to a fresh grave and ends with my favorite female character Fidan being blown to smithereens .

The episode was fast paced and I appreciate the Turkish tv guys for churning out the equivalent of a movie very week but Fidan's death cast a shadow for me.

Fidan for me was the only female in the show who was not a caricature- an older, attractive and intelligent woman and the actress herself  is charismatic and good in her work.

Now they need to kill off Yavuz ,so I can stop watching

Oh so her character was retained throughout the show?

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Oh so her character was retained throughout the show?

Was till now - I hear the actress left because there was not as much for her to do as in Season 1.

There was a new creative team in season 2 and the difference is obvious especially in the treatment of female characracters.

I can see the fans of the female lead Sibel up in arms in social media about her reduced screen space- Sibel was a much better character in Season1.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Was till now - I hear the actress left because there was not as much for her to do as in Season 1.

There was a new creative team in season 2 and the difference is obvious especially in the treatment of female characracters.

I can see the fans of the female lead Sibel up in arms in social media about her reduced screen space- Sibel was a much better character in Season1.

S2 is less worth the watch than?

BTW, I have heard good reviews of Gonul Dagi. I was looking for CC but not available on YT. I was planning to watch it over the winter break. 

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

S2 is less worth the watch than?

BTW, I have heard good reviews of Gonul Dagi. I was looking for CC but not available on YT. I was planning to watch it over the winter break. 

It's a bit hit and miss - I watch because Murat and I am now invested in the story.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

It's a bit hit and miss - I watch because Murat and I am now invested in the story.

Oh ok. So, like so-so type, eh?

dahibhalle thumbnail

Hadn't watched Ramo for a while and now I read that Yavuz has been bumped off as well so this show is no longer for me.