Posted: 3 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/DboxhiYRA7o[/YOUTUBE]

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi 

I have started watching Asi..yes you are right..I couldn’t find full English subtitles version..only few episodes are there ..so I am watching it Urdu dubbed one ..but still looking for good website for it ..

Thanks for recommending it .

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks - the creator is on youtube and I like her song selection and the fact that she uses English subtitles.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Hi 

I have started watching Asi..yes you are right..I couldn’t find full English subtitles version..only few episodes are there ..so I am watching it Urdu dubbed one ..but still looking for good website for it ..

Thanks for recommending it .

Yeah, there are only a few episodes with English subs - you do get some Asi- Demir scenes with subs on youtube and facebook.

I also watched the Urdu dubbed one first but just be aware that it is a sanitised version- Asi and Demir fight a lot but they also kiss and make up and those scenes go missing in the Urdu version😆

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Yeah, there are only a few episodes with English subs - you do get some Asi- Demir scenes with subs on youtube and facebook.

I also watched the Urdu dubbed one first but just be aware that it is a sanitised version- Asi and Demir fight a lot but they also kiss and make up and those scenes go missing in the Urdu version😆

😆

Yes I know that ..I feel kind of missing something..it’s not about kiss but kind of lacking some feeling,chemistry and intimacy which is sometime important to understand the depth of their relationship..how passionate they are and how much they love each other..well that’s what I think ☺️

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

😆

Yes I know that ..I feel kind of missing something..it’s not about kiss but kind of lacking some feeling,chemistry and intimacy which is sometime important to understand the depth of their relationship..how passionate they are and how much they love each other..well that’s what I think ☺️

Oh ! I couldn't agree more- it is a part of the story and underscores the passion and volatility of the relationship between the characters.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Watching Ramo and the story is very mafia, gangsterish OTT, very like  the 70's Deewarish Amitabh Bachan kind of movies but I kinda like the twists and turns and of course Ramo played by Murat is the icing on the cake.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Finished watching Ramo and why are Turkish show episodes so long and how do Turks have the patience to watch these shows in one sitting🤓

One of the funniest things about this show is how Murat who is a lean, slender man is shown beating up the other goons -so much like Hindi movies except they don't have the dishoom sound😆

The other interesting thing is how nattily dressed everyone is on on the show including Ramo- he may be an upcoming mafiosi beating up other goons but that does not stop him for wearing a perfectly tailored suit and a tie while doing so😆

The scene of the episode was the single tear flowing from Ramo's eyes as he watches over Sibel- I like how in Turkish shows men are not afraid to cry.

dahibhalle thumbnail

The man's not conventionally good looking but manages to look good in certain pics

What makes him  attractive is his ability to emote with his eyes and his voice.