Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What if Sushant really committed suicide ? - Page 7

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: joycee19

I  believe it's a murder.

Mumbai police didn't do their job and doing it all to hide evidence. 

I am sure big names are involved and it is connected to Disha's death too.

Sadly, it is very easy to get away with murders and killings in our country so I doubt Sushant will get justice.

I pray that all those who were involved (and also those who helped hide the crime) pay for their deeds and rot here, on earth and not only in hell. 

Hope Karma knocks on their doors soon

I believe that too

The only thing I’m confused about is why the family told Mumbai police in Feb that Sushant is in danger. I wish they went public with their fears - that might’ve saved him. 

I think there might be more than one thing going on. I think the Rhea narrative is separate from whatever happened with Disha and perhaps both things got intertwined 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: Tinah

That's not true if the person was already going through it for a long time and the symptoms became worst. If you are already suffering, going for a vacation is not going to make any difference. He saw many doctors not just one and all of them diagnosed him as the same.

We don't know what went on in his private life. It's clear something happened and Rhea entered his life at the same time. So everyone is associating his recluseness with Rhea coming in and throwing everyone out.

That whatsapp thing, come on? Who files a complaint through whatsapp? An official complaint had to be done, the police are not your family to go and check on your complaint just because you are worried. They don't have the authority to do that if an official complaint has not been filed.

Who knows maybe SSr felt comfortable with Rhea and trusted her. If his situation was that bad then people tend to stay close and depend on one person only. He might not want to disturb his family. They knew he had depression but they didn't know it was that bad.

I feel this is a personal matter the family is trying to settle but we should also know Rhea's story as well.

If someone is suffering from bipolar there will be instances were there would be some hint of strange beviour of the person noted by people close to them. SSR had personal boy for 24 hrs he has dated other women post Ankita, meeting people, friends, family, his trainer and noone noticed anything. Everything was fine till trip that itself is a question. 

His dad was in bihar and it was request to check on him. When cops work for influencial people without FIR silently then why not consider a father plea? After his dad FIR many are coming forward and confirming it are all lying? His boy who use to stay with him 24 hours for nearly two years also said he was very jovial never treated him as employee but family and till time he was there he never saw him in any kind depression. 

Why would anyone trust someone who just came in your life all of a sudden? But then whatever is being coming out SSR use to treat his employees friends as family. Who knew his habit of trusting people will cause him his life. 

Rhea's lawyer said in petition that SSR had depression. Bipolar was not stated bcoz if they do then any transaction or document signed during that time will be invalid. It's called saving your client. 

Rhea might tell or not tell her side of story. Till now it's been lawyer who is speaking on her behalf she has been asked to not say anything as one wrong statement can change direction of case. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

If someone is suffering from bipolar there will be instances were there would be some hint of strange beviour of the person noted by people close to them. SSR had personal boy for 24 hrs he has dated other women post Ankita, meeting people, friends, family, his trainer and noone noticed anything. Everything was fine till trip that itself is a question. 

His dad was in bihar and it was request to check on him. When cops work for influencial people without FIR silently then why not consider a father plea? After his dad FIR many are coming forward and confirming it are all lying? His boy who use to stay with him 24 hours for nearly two years also said he was very jovial never treated him as employee but family and till time he was there he never saw him in any kind depression. 

Why would anyone trust someone who just came in your life all of a sudden? But then whatever is being coming out SSR use to treat his employees friends as family. Who knew his habit of trusting people will cause him his life. 

Rhea's lawyer said in petition that SSR had depression. Bipolar was not stated bcoz if they do then any transaction or document signed during that time will be invalid. It's called saving your client. 

Rhea might tell or not tell her side of story. Till now it's been lawyer who is speaking on her behalf she has been asked to not say anything as one wrong statement can change direction of case. 

what about kriti message in Instagram when sushant was found dead.? She said his mind was his best friend and worst enemy she know him Better in the last years and I think they were cordial and in contact.. What about his last message on ig about a fleeting life negotiating between the two.. He seems disturbed. Why bollyowood actor never can die of suicide or accident but there is always someone who murder them or some conspiracy theories? Just in real life in Hollywood people die of suicide or accident? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

let’s say he did commit suicide. But why rhea changed his entire staff that used to work for him for years and that was loyal to him? They are saying rhea fired them. Are you saying so many people are lying for what gain are they blaming a gold digger oops I meant an “innocent” rhea? We don’t know the truth to this case. But he became depressed with so many things and he was surrounded by people who didn’t care about him but was just using his money. Heartless people. Even pushing someone for suicide makes you guilty. Whether it’s a murder or a suicide that was caused by people taking his money and taking advantage of  vulnerable soul, hell is waiting for them if he don’t get justice. The person who was there at the scene day he died don’t think it’s suicide. I know the family filed a case in February but wish they should’ve done a lot because sushant himself is calling brother in law saying help me and called his father saying someone is hurting me. They should’ve taken him away even if the police is not helping them, they should’ve got guards and friends to take him out. And if he was being blackmailed for mental health, he should’ve talked about depression like dp does but I also know how cruel this industry was to him so they would’ve made him seem crazy like they are doing it now. It’s toxic place and he made plans to quit acting and do farming. He was planning to leave this city and live in another city. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

let’s say he did commit suicide. But why rhea changed his entire staff that used to work for him for years and that was loyal to him? They are saying rhea fired them. Are you saying so many people are lying for what gain are they blaming a gold digger oops I meant an “innocent” rhea? We don’t know the truth to this case. But he became depressed with so many things and he was surrounded by people who didn’t care about him but was just using his money. Heartless people. Even pushing someone for suicide makes you guilty. Whether it’s a murder or a suicide that was caused by people taking his money and taking advantage of  vulnerable soul, hell is waiting for them if he don’t get justice. The person who was there at the scene day he died don’t think it’s suicide. I know the family filed a case in February but wish they should’ve done a lot because sushant himself is calling brother in law saying help me and called his father saying someone is hurting me. They should’ve taken him away even if the police is not helping them, they should’ve got guards and friends to take him out. And if he was being blackmailed for mental health, he should’ve talked about depression like dp does but I also know how cruel this industry was to him so they would’ve made him seem crazy like they are doing it now. It’s toxic place and he made plans to quit acting and do farming. He was planning to leave this city and live in another city. 

where I stated that reha is innocent or culpable ? Never said it i said just that to accuse of murder you need more proof or evidence and a motive in fact sushant family and his lawyer accused her of abatement to suicide not murder. I just try to understand and reasoning about it. And to verify the fonts because there is obviously behind sushant case a personal and political agenda too so public can be manipulated 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Anika80

where I stated that reha is innocent? Never said it i said just that to accuse of murder you need more proof or evidence and a motive in fact sushant family and his lawyer accused her of abatement to suicide not murder. 

the family, lawyer and ankita still trying to find out the truth. I believe ankita said whether it’s suicide or murder they just want to know the truth. A person who was there at the scene he died said it’s not suicide 

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: Anika80

what about kriti message in Instagram when sushant was found dead.? She said his mind was his best friend and worst enemy she know him Better in the last years and I think they were cordial and in contact.. What about his last message on ig about a fleeting life negotiating between the two.. He seems disturbed. Why bollyowood actor never can die of suicide or accident but there is always someone who murder them or some conspiracy theories? Just in real life in Hollywood people die of suicide or accident? 

What kriti message meant only she can explain. Whether they were in contact or not post separation only they both know. SSR was very intelligent when it came to physics, science. Though he left engineering his love for it never went. It's rare to find people talking about physics or nasa in bollywood. It's a complicated subject not everyone can understand physics. That's what made him different from rest I suppose. 

When news of SSR came out it was said he commited suicide due to depression. When someone is found hanging in their room people first impression is suicide due to personal or professional reason and second option is murder killed then hanged. Investigation needs to be done to know cause of death. 

A day before his last message on ig he posted thank you message under Ekta post for Pavitra Rishta. Its not an unknown fact that he missed his mom alot. As soon as his death was declared suicide his last ig message was decoded as hint/confirmation of depression. 

We had bollywood people dying mysteriously in past or committing suicide that time there was no social media craze like today. The released pictures of crime scene and SSR dead body has raised doubts. Now with PM report it gets more complicated. 

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I still think he committed suicide, but what lead him to it has gotten a bit murky...it's no longer just nepotism, blinds, or whatever. There is something really shady at play here. I do not want to point fingers, but Rhea seems creepy af. 

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He didn't. Please watch the news.

- CCTV was working

- Sushant's friend Smita has made some serious revealation

- Please watch Arnab Goswami's debate on this

Edited by NeonLights. - 3 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: NeonLights.

He didn't. Please watch the news.

- CCTV was working

- Sushant's friend Smita has made some serious revealation

- Please watch Arnab Goswami's debate on this

Can you provide links ? I can’t find the right videos to watch