Sidharth Pithani says he's being forced to implicate Rhea

Posted: 3 years ago

SSR's flatmate is on the record. I thought he and Rhea didnt get along?

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/other/being-pressured-to-speak-against-rhea-says-witness/articleshow/77274179.cms

UPDATE- Sharing his latest account, which is a bit different- he's saying he doesnt know Rhea

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/siddharth-pithani-i-was-with-sushant-singh-rajput-the-night-before-his-death-i-didn-t-know-rhea-1706366-2020-07-31

EDIT : This is so WTF. He could be lying. I have no idea. Sorry I wanted to take a break from the case- but I saw this on my timeline and was like whoa. My last post on this topic and case, I need to cut this off cold turkey!!

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago

Interestingly haven't heard much from Rhea's side till now. Her high profile side is keeping very low profile for now.

There's no reason for him to be staying with sushant in his falt not knowing about anything. Few daya before sushant's death he was taking rhea's pictures. Rhea didn't let sushant talk to his parents and others then how was this guy staying there. Either he is involved in all this as the death happened during his presence in the house or rhea is lying about the email he 's sent. Why would sushant stay with a struggling film maker when he was living in with rhea. He is definitely rhea's frnd. 

Edited by lifeiscool - 3 years ago

Originally posted by linux..

Interestingly haven't heard much from Rhea's side till now. Her high profile side is keeping very low profile for now.

Legally, this is always the advice given to the accused.  They will only be shooting themselves in the foot if they address the media while the investigation is ongoing- guilty or not- so the lawyers are strict about this. Perhaps that's why.

The guy had been questioned since the beginning. He was in the flat. Mostly I remember initial reports said that Rhea did not like Pithani and wanted him out of the house..and all her pics/video has been credits given to him. Infact in the recent time, I could know about Sushant's home only through her home. He was never seen anywhere.. it was just her. So thats what no one understood then... 

Makes sense. She's also in a tricky situation. The other party are now putting the angle of depression as false and in a way implying calling Sushant depressed is against his legacy and hero image. She can't insult her lover by calling him depressed in media and gather sympathy from majority of India. Better off doing that in court only. She is a villain in public eye no matter what the court verdict.

Edited by buttercups2020 - 3 years ago

Lived lavishly for free on SSR’s money. 

Rumors were Rhea wanted him out . 

But his email is part of the petition so he is kind of fcked . 

Muft ki adat ho gayi hogi toh jaha paisa wahin ... 😖

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Sushant was suffering from 'apparent' dangue and his elder sister had gone to take him with her to Chandigarh. He was ready-tickets were done - bags packed but he later went on to say he couldn't go. 

No reason whatsoever. He wasn't even working by then. This was the first time he had said no to his eldest sister (Rani di) and that was also the year when he didn't talk to his family much , anymore. 

-Ankita on national television. Heard it with my own two ears.

Whereas, Rumi said that rhea had gone out her family had to come and take care of him. 

I know it's a wrong thread to post this but I found this information very unsettling!

Why was Sushant's personal staff changed? Including his bodyguard and CA? And if her family had to come and look after him , why didn't he himself go with his sister when even tickets were booked!

@bold Now I guess , people would know why after all. Ankita came up on National television, she surely wants to stop the whole depression cover up theory .My first instinct was actually correct.

Yeh kuch zyada hi messed up ho gaya