Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Well that is quite a lame and stupid excuse.😂😂

But I get it, what is he supposed to say, "yes my movie sucked, hence it flopped, Sonam sucks Duqluer sucks, products of nepotisms".

At least he made it like since there were they two great movies on whom public already spent their money, so they didn't spent on his, even if it is the lamest excuse. Better than blaming the audience for not understanding his masterpiece 😂.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess it was Chhichhore’s fault that the Zoya Factor was so bad 😆 how dare they make a good movie ! 

In a way saying ...Heard even after tat sush had no movies n in 1year r so 6/7 films were snatched from him , isolated ...etc..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ppl are said not to see their movies , so they also don't release their trash movies 😂
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I actually wanted to see zoya factor despite the negative reviews. I thought People were exaggerating. It couldn't be so bad. 

It WAS so so so bad. Terrible acting, no wit, senseless and bland. Unbearable honestly

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I couldn’t even finish the trailer for this one. Sonam sucks to infinity level. 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Zoya Factor was the worst movie I saw last year .Nothing could have redeemed it .It was that horrible!I felt like leaving the theatre after first 10 minutes itself.TORTURE!!

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As I have said time and time again...stop watching crappy movies and maybe 🤞 maybe these actors will disappear.

God knows why Anil is wasting his money on Sonam.

Fawn1 thumbnail

I heroine made me cringe every time she opened her mouth and was trying to be cute .DQ didn’t help either .found him so much outside of his comfort zone faking it .

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

As I have said time and time again...stop watching crappy movies and maybe 🤞 maybe these actors will disappear.

God knows why Anil is wasting his money on Sonam.

People only Saw it on Netflix woh bhi for free 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not watch zoya movie but I like veere di wedding so sonam is fun in few times, she just needs someone else to dubb for her voice.