“ Zoya Factor Didn’t Work Because of Chhichhore” - Says Director

Posted: 3 years ago

Zoya factor also included the queen of mediocrity and entitlement Sonam Kapoor ! There are so many more talented actresses. What was she even thinking ? Btw was it  a movie or what ?

Going by the headline: isko bolo khud dekhna try kre movie. Sonam makes you cringe 50 times within the first 20 minutes. Uske upar dekhi nhi jati ye movie. Poor DQ, the only one who was somewhat sane in the movie, wish he had gotten a better co star.

I find it absolutely BIZARRE that currently, in a time where nepotism is the most debated topic - that these elite stars are coming up with articles trying to justify their existence? Why not just stay quiet?

People like Sonam, Ranbir, Alia and Karan need to give their PR a rest, they are making things worse for themselves.....have you noticed nobody is attacking Janhvi as much, because the girl's mouth is shut. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago

Still waiting to see Dreamgirl 

Ok. I absolutely love DQ. But Zoya Factor was the worst film ever... I watched it after it was uploaded on Netflix.

Nothing could've saved it, the execution was so sooo bad. Sonam🤪. 

Also I have read the novel, its a nice fun read. Very few ppl can take a good book and ruin it so badly.🤪🤢 The ending was a joke, they actually used stills/images to wrap up the film. Didn't they have money to shoot an ending?

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago

He is saying, NATIONAL FILM AWARD ‘winning’ actress’s movie was rejected due to outsiders movies ?! Is that the narrative he is trying to set? 

Lmao, inke kya bure din aagaye. 

Karma, I need to speak with your manager. 😂😂

Zoya factor would have flopped even if was a solo release in festival season 

I remember the time when Sonam was so revered here 😆😆😆. It wasn’t even last yr . Sonam now has to say something against Deepika that will bring back all the love. 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I find it absolutely BIZARRE that currently, in a time where nepotism is the most debated topic - that these elite stars are coming up with articles trying to justify their existence? Why not just stay quiet?

People like Sonam, Ranbir, Alia and Karan need to give their PR a rest, they are making things worse for themselves.....have you noticed nobody is attacking Janhvi as much, because the girl's mouth is shut. 

Becos it's koffee with Indian public 😂