Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Why would anyone want to loose money and time on a mediocre movie when you have gems such as Chichhore ?

And it would have fared the same way had it had a solo release or whatever. Better do something more productive than sit through this torture 🤪

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Zoya factor didn't work because it was boring! I have read the book and found it quite readable. But the movie was dull. Sonam and DQ were sleepwalking throughout movie. It would have tanked even if it had released without competition. 

Edited by Loveforlife - 3 years ago
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

According to her she has good karma not bad. But i think the audience had better luck and they saved themselves from watching the coma inducing movie. 

Just good KARMA of the viewers you mean 🤣

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

zoya factor didn't work because it was a bad movie. I find Sonam very pretty I would watch her rom-coms any day of the week. I love Dulqer so much I would watch his movie any day of the week. I love sports movies! It was so hard to sit through Zoya factor. After 20 minutes or so I gave up. It was predictable, the characters were all annoying and unlikable when none of them were meant to be unlikable. It was just boring. I can't imagine it ever doing well even without any other competition in box office.  

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like sonams idea of cashing in on chick flicks with a female protagonist...unexplored in bwood

what I don’t like is how she plays them....literally like a 2 year old who whines in a cringe voice through life...it’s not cute...it’s not sweet ...it’s not adorable ...ur a grown as woman in ur 30s/ late 20s

U can be confused, ditzy etc at any age...but there is a way to do it without making ppl throw up ...like I find ppl like genelia are perfect for such parts

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg how did I miss this awesome thread for a whole day?

So if Chhichhore and Dream Girl hadn't come out at the same time, Sonam would have proven that she has the factor....to destroy a movie on her own. It's only because these 2 movies did come out that Sonam got spared the accusations. 😌

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol...solo release bhi tank karti...think before you choose your leads. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

it would have tanked regardless...the trailer itself was so meh 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well I guess that was holiday season I watched all three movies with my family in theatre. Chichore and dream girl had more crowded but zoya factor had less number of people. Zoya factor did not work because of zoya, she was pathetic as zoya but I still rewatched the movie on Netflix only to see Dulquer as the cricketer, the guy was a treat to watch and I think me and my sisters were drooling on him half of the time. The only reason even I went to theatre to watch the movie because of Dulquer and the book. I still feel the book could have been made into a series then a movie. Zoya was far good in the book then in the movie. 

Chichore was enjoyable and It was been a long time I had laughed in theatre like that. Dream girl was a average movie but I will rate that too above zoya factor but I will little biased to zoya factor because of Dulquer in Indian cricket uniform and his fine acting skills was amazing. If here was a good actress and little good script the movie could have gone into my top romcoms