Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Masand, to me, is just a hot mess and sell out, who wants clout and importance from the people who have power in BW.  Nobody knows what he really does. Is he a serious movie critic, or he is a chat show host, or just a gossip aunty? Who knows, lol.

He gained footing reviewing movies, but to make $ and gain some importance, starting doing chat show interviews, and then the infamous rountables. When he tasted success there, he just continues pandering to ensure he gets their time and efforts. He knows the likes of star kids get him views, so he has to keep them happy, otherwise wise thy are more than happy to go to pinkvilla, or anupama or someone else. So he’ll not be too hard on them, just enough to maintain the thin veneer of respectability. 

In his pursuit, he kisses up to the likes of Kjo, and people like sushant are collateral damage.

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

well have you seen KRK popularity here ?

It’s concerning. 
check out any bw movie review thread and that guys’ review and admiration will be in first page. 

Even on this thread itself, majority of the people are taking against Masand only but no word against the great reviewer kRK. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

well have you seen KRK popularity here ?

It’s concerning. 
check out any bw movie review thread and that guys’ review and admiration will be in first page. 

Masand's reviews were lauded. Maybe they shouldnt have been 😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well all these people only become powerful because of us. Fan worship is so high in BW that they turn these people into god if they say favorable things about their favorite. Same happens if they say negative things about the ones they dislike. Both fans and haters prop them up at different times based on their agreement with their opinions. Either way, someone is always on the side of people like KRK and Masand.

Even the outrage is only strictly about what they did to Sushant because he died. Nobody is bothered about what they do to other celebrities. The same gossip these guys have created is still used and passed around and spoken of as if it's a fact. Just read some of the non-Sushant threads and see what goes on there. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Even on this thread itself, majority of the people are taking against Masand only but no word against the great reviewer kRK. 

Of course. He gets more footage and praised more than any other critic here. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm glad salman never give two hoots about krk he never paid him like other actors like Akshay kumar. Or follow him like Amitabh bachchan junior bachchan hritik etc.. And I like the facts he didn't give interview to masand from 2013..masand pseudo intellectual scumbag like krk

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

I'm glad salman never give two hoots about krk he never paid him like other actors like Akshay kumar. Or follow him like Amitabh bachchan junior bachchan hritik etc.. And I like the facts he didn't give interview to masand from 2013..masand pseudo intellectual scumbag like krk

Good on Bhai ❤️

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Rajeev Masand and his so called blinds should be called out

Atleast there will be fear to write any more blinds moving forward

Very well said! 👏👏

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How does someone like krk who is a troll becomes famous and considered as a critic? All he does is bash, abuse people and his looks, the less said the better. Why celebrities and fans give him importance? Is he an insider? 

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I feel like people both under-estimate and over-estimate KRK. He sounds crazy most of the time, but I feel like he genuinely knows stuff. But at the same time, he can't be trusted in that he very bluntly passes his own opinions as facts. It's both extremes with him.

Glad that people are calling Rajeev Masand out for his blinds. Really dislike his condescending pseudo-intellectual attitude.

@BOLD THIS

I think the reason why some people follow him and don't say anything to him is that he has some dirt on them. Is hamam me sab nange hai🤔

I am happy that maSAAND is being called out but I wonder why nobody is questioning bhatts i know there is no direct involvement but they openly called him schirzopherniac..saw his suicide coming they should be question them like Shekhar Suman.

PS: as you like my username so much i added a disclaimer so that nobody misunderstand's who I am🤣