Manoj Bajpayee's tweet on Rajeev Masand and KRK - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

People take KRK seriously, or else how will you explain everyone believed that 7 production houses banned Sushant.

Exactly. That's why cases were suddenly filed against people just because KRK named them.

Rajeev Masand is definitely worse. He hides behind blinds and pretends that he's a seedha saadha person who is working to bring the true BW to people, but KRK isn't any better. He uses it foul and vile tone and language to badmouth people openly.

I still don't get, to this date, why he was cast in Ek Villain. Like why was he even given that vile role?

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Notafan

Blinds have been there since the film Indiustry was born and most probably they will cntinue to be there.

Most of the people do not take blinds seriously, blinds are nothing but gossip. 

As far as Manoj Bajpai is concerned Masand or any other film journalist won't waste much time on him as he is not very significant in today's times. Most probably he does not have many movies lined up and is trying to stay relevant by making such comments.

Who are these 'most ' people ? Why did Katrina , Vidya to a Mayank Shekhar say all these blinds are ' read' and analysed by all the industry people? 

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Who are these 'most ' people ? Why did Katrina , Vidya to a Mayank Shekhar say all these blinds are ' read' and analysed by all the industry people? 

I don't know what Katrina Kaif or anybody else said.

Most people are people who watch cinema, not bollywood insiders. Even before social media, blinds were there, even today many newspapers publish blinds but most people read it and forget it as they are not concerned about it. Blinds are most probably not going anywhere.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Blinds are most probably not going anywhere.

Can we get rid of Press conferences. Vivek Oberoi screwed it all up ðŸ˜†

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know what Katrina Kaif or anybody else said.

Most people are people who watch cinema, not bollywood insiders. Even before social media, blinds were there, even today many newspapers publish blinds but most people read it and forget it as they are not concerned about it. Blinds are most probably not going anywhere.

Public only cares for films. Majority don't even know the word 'blind'. But the entire industry reads, analyses and an impression gets created . 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Donon ko doob le chalo ðŸ¤£

A whole lot of people are gonna doob ðŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

BOLD: That's not true at all, and is a huge misconception. China has at least 50 different ethnic groups with different practices, and there is mutual regard for each other's cultures (even though different), and I know this because I have spent a great amount of my years in a majority Chinese country with pretty much only Chinese friends.

Anyway, fact is that India would have progressed so much more than so many countries in this world if it wasn't pulled down by its people.

Aren't 90% of Chinese are Hans, and I am not saying Chinese or Japanese have only one ethnic group, what I said is they a clear cut majority of a single ethnic group.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

PS: as you like my username so much i added a disclaimer so that nobody misunderstand's who I am🤣 

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For some people have to say anything in public are considered truthful. Like krk jo bhi bakwas karta hai woh sach hi hoga. People like krk feed on chaos , unko farak nhi padhta and then chomus like masand, who feeds on the validation of the elite of Bollywood.

GumGum thumbnail

Soni butts in defends Masand by diverting the discussion.

https://twitter.com/Soni_Razdan/status/1280201215196815361?s=20

Insinuates people (Sushant) are born with mental illness

https://twitter.com/Soni_Razdan/status/1280343776473444352?s=20

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago