Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow Soni ki phat rahi hai 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why no one put a case against rajeev masand and krk for maan haani till now? is my question 

If these people are going on putting blinds and writing malicious than why no one took action 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would like to take this opportunity to continue to fight for my cause. Rajeev Masand has an incredibly annoying voice he puts on for his show. ☢️

NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Even Aamir bowed down to these two. Till 2015 Aamir was pally with Ranbir and Kjo. Then in 2016 they stopped hanging out at house parties and events. No one noticed till ADHM turned phuski bomb and a blind came saying Ranbir's superstar friend kept tab on ADHM and laughed at th movie's business. Only then I noticed Aamir doesn't hangout with Ranbir Kjo anymore. Then a month before Dangal release a blind came on Fatima and Aamir. People tried to find whether there was something between them on their KWK episode. Then the whole 2017 and part of 2018 (Till Aamir started kissing Kiran at public places) were about Aamir and Fatima. Eventually Aamir attended Ranbir's birthday party, a day before Thug trailer release. Thug flopped we stopped getting Fatty Aamir blinds. Aamir still doesn't socialize with that bunch.

Btw, Ranbir used to attend Aamir's Diwali parties regularly. He gave the party a miss in 2016 and the ones after that.

Wow!! If Amit couldn’t shake them off with so much clout and support, what would the likes of SSR do?

We have a saying na. Stay away from kachra, if you throw stone at it, it will splatter on you. These nasty fellows are no less than that said kachra. But in this case, just being in the proximity of the kachra itself is dangerous. 

HotFuzz thumbnail

Why is soni getting rattled here ?  

fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeemKaP

Soni is an abomination, much like the Bhatt family. Nothing new to learn here. 

The silence from rest of Bollywood coupled with sob stories on KJo indicate that there is larger picture here. Rajeev is a puppet, so is KRK. The puppeteers seem to be KJo, Ranbir, who else? There is a reason why everyone kisses a** with these two - people don’t want to be at the receiving end of stupid, malicious blinds. 

This trio

https://twitter.com/iimalharii/status/1273486297022201857?s=20

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waise I think the industry sniggers at people from UP/Bihar. That's why Rajkumar Yadav became Rao, Kartik Tiwary became Aryan, And Manoj has been talking against the gatekeepers coz he could  relate to that gatekeeper narrative. 

This reminds me of what my friend said. BW’s top caste is comprised of Punjabis and Pakistanis.

fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Soni butts in defends Masand by diverting the discussion.

https://twitter.com/Soni_Razdan/status/1280201215196815361?s=20

Insinuates people (Sushant) are born with mental illness

https://twitter.com/Soni_Razdan/status/1280343776473444352?s=20

The audacity of this woman

Why is she using subterfuge in serious matter like mental illness?

Edited by fruitshake - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Schizophrenia is gentical/hereditary disorder. So Soni is again trying to prove her husband's claim that Sushant was schizophrenic.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago