Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

How does someone like krk who is a troll becomes famous and considered as a critic? All he does is bash, abuse people and his looks, the less said the better. Why celebrities and fans give him importance? Is he an insider? 

Yes he is a Khan. Related to those Khans ðŸ¤£

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is about time someone called out Masand. There seriously needs to be some sort of investigation as to why these blinds were being published despite their invalidity.

Who was sending this information?

Manoj has and always will be a class act.

Since the insiders are trying to push this under the rug I think the outsiders should band together.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its time to take Rajeev down - entitled bratty journalist

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Its time to take Rajeev down - entitled bratty journalist

Anupama Chopra is worse. Getting paid for 5 star reviews ðŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Bolly mafia shits are dis both , mafia nexus must be dismantled . dis masand must be interrogated n who is behind him to write those blinds .
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoberOne

In India fair skin sells. Except for the states with fair skinned people like Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir rest of Indians who  mostly have different shades of brown are just not upto their class and people from Bihar are discriminated more because of their movies and literacy rate and we rarely see people with mongoloid features in bollywood. 

Bollywood movies are all about glamour and less about acting. White skin is sexualized and objectified . Bollywood is colorist because it sees demand for fair skin in the market.  Even people on the internet be like "I like dusky women ". Like they are doing some favor by liking them.But what I hear is despite being dusky I like her. What a great soul.Never have I heard people saying I like fair women as it sounds colorist. From the day people start seeing human beings beyond colour and race, we could see people less self conscious and more confident.

Marathi people are mix of all colours... Madhuri Dikshit, Nutan, Tanuja,  urmila Matondkar, sonali Bendre, renuka Shahane are all marathi girls and they are fair and beautiful.... Problem is just like nepotism bollywood is being ruled by north Indians now, and they think other regions are not cool...,

When dhadak was announced, someone told me it won't work as Sairaat shows marathi culture... I mean how pathetic is that...... people who watch Hollywood movies but won't watch movies from other parts of India just cause they think it's beneath them....

One of the reasons I started disliking pc, when she went all punju this punju that in aapki adalat.....

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anupama Chopra is worse. Getting paid for 5 star reviews ðŸ˜†

Donon ko doob le chalo ðŸ¤£

Ennuyi thumbnail

Rajeev Massand is a weird case, why would a reputed film journo and critic write blinds? He has some weird fetish.

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Blinds have been there since the film Indiustry was born and most probably they will cntinue to be there.

Most of the people do not take blinds seriously, blinds are nothing but gossip. 

As far as Manoj Bajpai is concerned Masand or any other film journalist won't waste much time on him as he is not very significant in today's times. Most probably he does not have many movies lined up and is trying to stay relevant by making such comments.

Edited by Notafan - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have always hated the blind culture so i an truly glad people are speaking up against it