Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He shouldve gone more more more 

Are you doctor know how much treatment someone from depression needs? Please shut it with you bakwas to defend bullies like Rajeev. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

. Your only hope is for everyone to pretend like a talented, hardworking insider didn't get killed for the umpteenth time. 

I mean can we say he was killed ? I said it last week and it was lecture central. ðŸ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Like someone said Rajeev probably was paid by someone to post those like any other blogger or writers, they take money 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Are you doctor know how much treatment someone from depression needs? Please shut it with you bakwas to defend bullies like Rajeev. 

But one filmfare award wouldve solved everything ðŸ¤¬

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

But one filmfare award wouldve solved everything ðŸ¤¬

No Abhishek Kapoor talked about validation needed from the industry. He knew Sushant better than you or me. What part of stop quoting me with your bakwas do you not understand? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I mean can we say he was killed ? I said it last week and it was lecture central. ðŸ˜†

Depression also kills?  By taking over your brain. But it has to be triggered by something. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

Waise I think the industry sniggers at people from UP/Bihar. That's why Rajkumar Yadav became Rao, Kartik Tiwary became Aryan, And Manoj has been talking against the gatekeepers coz he could  relate to that gatekeeper narrative. 

Yeah they attribute it to being uneducated.. unsophisticated.. crude.. and ofcourse "untalented. Biharis are looked down upon by everyone.. But BW leads in that department..forgetting the first president of India was a Bihari ..

GumGum thumbnail

UP/Biharis esp.  Biharis are perceived as leches.  And every year at least one such case involving UP/Biharis gets sensationalized. It's not like people from other states are tulsi se dhule,  but that's the perception.  Girls don't  like to hang out with Bihari boys because of that  reason. They are also perceived as misogynists,  even the ones who are college toppers or from a wealthy family. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rajeev's pseudo-intellectual behaviour masks a keen sense of entitlement and elitism. Also, he is hand-in-glove with those who call the shots in the industry. He needs to be held accountable for those malicious blinds, or else he will again target someone vulnerable in the future.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I hope more people come out to call out Rajeev. KRK is disgusting but who takes that guy seriously? He doesn't yield the same power as someone like Rajeev.

well have you seen KRK popularity here ?

It’s concerning. 
check out any bw movie review thread and that guys’ review and admiration will be in first page.