Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope more people come out to call out Rajeev. KRK is disgusting but who takes that guy seriously? He doesn't yield the same power as someone like Rajeev.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I hope more people come out to call out Rajeev. KRK is disgusting but who takes that guy seriously? He doesn't yield the same power as someone like Rajeev.

People take KRK seriously, or else how will you explain everyone believed that 7 production houses banned Sushant.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like people both under-estimate and over-estimate KRK. He sounds crazy most of the time, but I feel like he genuinely knows stuff. But at the same time, he can't be trusted in that he very bluntly passes his own opinions as facts. Its both extremes with him..

Glad that people are calling Rajeev Masand out for his blinds. Really dislike his condescending pseudo-intellectual attitude.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

People take KRK seriously, or else how will you explain everyone believed that 7 production houses banned Sushant.

Girls and boys of launde lapande mentality all follow KRK. Coz KRK plays  to that gallery.  KRK is the Baburao Patel of our time. 

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Glad that Rajeev Masand is also being called out by people. People who posted malicious blinds should be held accountable as well. Be it KRK or Masand.

GumGum thumbnail

Waise I think the industry sniggers at people from UP/Bihar. That's why Rajkumar Yadav became Rao, Kartik Tiwary became Aryan, And Manoj has been talking against the gatekeepers coz he could  relate to that gatekeeper narrative. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

while i agree with him.....the point is everyone knows what a scum KRK is.....its wolves like Rajeev who move around in sheep's clothes, that needs to be called out.......

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope this outrage extends to the masters pulling Masand's strings. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That cockroach Rajeev is now leaching around tamil industry! I am so worried what this killer is going to do to my talents down the south!..