Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rajeev Masand and his so called blinds should be called out

Atleast there will be fear to write any more blinds moving forward

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Correct me on this since I don't live in India and am not fully aware of all the states and where they're located.

Kartik has said that he's from Gwalior, which is in Madhya Pradesh. When I looked up Bihar, that's located in a different part of India. So in his case, are we talking about where his family is originally from or him specifically?

In regards to the overall discussion on ethnicity, of course it's wrong that all these acting industries look down on each other. One isn't better than the other. They all produce their own level of trash and gold. Even Hollywood, which has been put on a pedestal by Bollywood, has its own share of shitty films.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Have we seen any other actor (self-made or not) have the courage to call out Rajive Masand? Manoj ji deserves respect not just as an actor but for his integrity as a person. Those who were saying him calling out nepotism was due to self-interest have been proven wrong. Rajive I don't think ever targeted him as ruthlessly. You cant possibly say him calling out Rajive is selfish.  

Go get your pound of flesh from Masand. I want if its a criminal or civil matter 👍🏼

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Go get your pound of flesh from Masand. I want if its a criminal or civil matter 👍🏼

Yes, I know blinds are protected by law? But slavery once was too. Up until the 1990s marital rape was too in America. It still is in India. Kindly do not give me orders. Something being legal does not make it ok. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I can see you defending products or promoters of nepotism. Since we have no concrete evidence of them? What is with Rajeev? He intentionally wrote numerous blinds against Sushant to malign him? There is no doubting that. What do you want to happen? For no one to be questioned? For us to accept that it was depression triggered by nothing and fall asleep? You seem to be promoting ignorance here? 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

For us to accept that it was depression triggered by nothing and fall asleep? 

Nah he shouldve seen a doctor on the regular 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

You seem to be promoting ignorance here? 

IM just asking you think Masand will be arrested for have to pay a fine 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Nah he shouldve seen a doctor on the regular 

And you have evidence that he didnt? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

And you have evidence that he didnt? 

He shouldve gone more more more 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

IM just asking you think Masand will be arrested for have to pay a fine 😆

Does not take away the point that he deserves to be called out for his intentional maligning. If more respectable people like Manoj do it maybe he will think twice next time. And I have said it before and I will say it again. Do not quote me. Your only hope is for everyone to pretend like a talented, hardworking insider didn't get killed for the umpteenth time. And let the nepo bums fourish while being served roles on a platter. Great go about it but stop me or stalwarts like Manoj ji for fighting for what is right!1