Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I didn't know Rajkumar and Kartik had their last names changed. 😲

But what's the big deal if they come from UP/Bihar? πŸ˜•

They are looked at cheaply. Bihari films and that industry is looked upon as dirty. πŸ˜‘

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

They are looked at cheaply. Bihari films and that industry is looked upon as dirty. πŸ˜‘

Tbf Bhojpuri films don't do much to change that image LOL.

That being said, Hindi belt people are looked down in non-Hindi belts, and vice versa.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

That being said, Hindi belt people are looked down in non-Hindi belts, and vice versa.

True. And I find that sad about India, because they discriminate against their own people and divide, unlike say countries like China & Japan who stand united for their country and see themselves as a community.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

True. And I find that sad about India, because they discriminate against their own people and divide, unlike say countries like China & Japan who stand united for their country and see themselves as a community.

See I would like Aloo to write a piece about how journalist in India divide people up based on class!! πŸ‘Since she is so motivated to unite people. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

the difference is, Japan and China are mostly a single ethnicity majority country, unlike India, where there are so many ethnicity. I mean I know Biharis who don't like Bhojpuri speaking Biharis or Biharis living in Shillong, dislike Bihari from Bihar, so you can understand the difference level. As I always, it is only the word "India" which unites this country. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

the difference is, Japan and China are mostly a single ethnicity majority country, unlike India, where there are so many ethnicity. I mean I know Biharis who don't like Bhojpuri speaking Biharis or Biharis living in Shillong, dislike Bihari from Bihar, so you can understand the difference level. As I always, it is only the word "India" which unites this country. 

BOLD: That's not true at all, and is a huge misconception. China has at least 50 different ethnic groups with different practices, and there is mutual regard for each other's cultures (even though different), and I know this because I have spent a great amount of my years in a majority Chinese country with pretty much only Chinese friends.

Anyway, fact is that India would have progressed so much more than so many countries in this world if it wasn't pulled down by its people.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Good that he is getting called out

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

Waise I think the industry sniggers at people from UP/Bihar. That's why Rajkumar Yadav became Rao, Kartik Tiwary became Aryan, And Manoj has been talking against the gatekeepers coz he could  relate to that gatekeeper narrative. 

This is honestly, seriously messed up. If this is the logic applied by the elitists, then only Punjabis should be considered the best? Wtf is this caste discrimination? 

Biharis and UPites have some wonderful artists and some of the smartest people. Even though Bhojpuri cinema is quite bad, that does not mean they should shun everyone from there. That way I should mock Punjabi cinema for blowing up cars and showing guns n violence in all their films. Sheer stupidity.

If we talk about the films, Shatrughan Sinha, Sushant Singh Rajput, TV actresses Rati Pandey and Sriti Jha (2 of the finest tellywood actresses imo), music director Chitragupta and his sons Anand-Milind, singer Udit Narayan belong to UP Bihar.

Even the biggest name of all times Amitabh Bachchan (born Inquilab SHRIVASTAVA) is a kayastha from UP! 

The entitled bunch should realise that Biharis and UPites have contributed alot more to cinema and to the country and the Bachchans whom everyone tries to be BFFs with are from the same state these people look down upon.

I am sorry for ranting so long but this has pissed me. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Marathi Industry really respects Bollywood.....yet they dont get the respect they deserve......only few respects them like Rohit Shetty, who cast most people from marathi industry.........even in Simmbaa 50-60% were from Marathi Industry........and they are talented and mostly come humble backgrounds.....

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Have we seen any other actor (self-made or not) have the courage to call out Rajive Masand? Manoj ji deserves respect not just as an actor but for his integrity as a person. Those who were saying him calling out nepotism was due to self-interest have been proven wrong. Rajive I don't think ever targeted him as ruthlessly. You cant possibly say him calling out Rajive is selfish.  

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago