Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This was so needed. Someone from industry and as credible as Manoj calling Rajeev Masand out definitely makes more impact. 

Seems like most of the blinds by Rajeev were malicious , discrediting Sushant's work, putting him down. And they were false. What would be the reason? I don't think its personal grudge but could be funding from PR from Banners and lobbies against Sushant. This guy needs to be made accountable and I am so glad he is being called out openly now. Going forwards these cowards will atleast fear consequences. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

This was so needed. Someone from industry and as credible as Manoj calling Rajeev Masand out definitely makes more impact. 

Seems like most of the blinds by Rajeev were malicious , discrediting Sushant's work, putting him down. And they were false. What would be the reason? I don't think its personal grudge but could be funding from PR from Banners and lobbies against Sushant. This guy needs to be made accountable and I am so glad he is being called out openly now. Going forwards these cowards will atleast fear consequences. 

not just SSR, he posts negative blinds against RKR and Kartik. The way he tried to down Kartik for doing Luv Ranjan movie is so hypocritical and annoying. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rajeev Masand is simply disgusting. I DM'ed him asking him how does he sleep at night after writing such malicious and false blinds about Sushant which must have contributed a great deal to his decision to end it all.

Why isnt mumbai police questioning him to find out who made /paid him to write all those blinds ? Surely it's relevant to the case.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

not just SSR, he posts negative blinds against RKR and Kartik. The way he tried to down Kartik for doing Luv Ranjan movie is so hypocritical and annoying. 

Looks like he has thing against outsiders. Only confirms he is backed by Nepotistic Bollywood mafia.He needs to be interrogated by police and pinned down in sushant's case. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Girls and boys of launde lapande mentality all follow KRK. Coz KRK plays  to that gallery.  KRK is the Baurao Patel of our time. 

He is clever, he knows how to play his cards.

He isn't as stupid as he tries to be, I mean I wouldn't lie, I got fooled by him many times because of how logical and rational he sounds at times.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Looks like he has thing against outsiders. Only confirms he is backed by Nepotistic Bollywood mafia.He needs to be interrogated by police and pinned down in sushant's case. 

He is an elitist jackass, you know those aunties and uncles, you have who look down on less fortunates, he is exactly same. People can be paying him, but it is not like he only does for money, he does it, because he loves it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Why isnt mumbai police questioning him to find out who made /paid him to write all those blinds ? Surely it's relevant to the case.

What would be anjaam of this ? You think arrests will be made ? 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zoinks

Waise I think the industry sniggers at people from UP/Bihar. That's why Rajkumar Yadav became Rao, Kartik Tiwary became Aryan, And Manoj has been talking against the gatekeepers coz he could  relate to that gatekeeper narrative.

I didn't know Rajkumar and Kartik had their last names changed. 😲

But what's the big deal if they come from UP/Bihar? 😕

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Man Manoj ji really has some guts!! 👏