SidNi SS - You Dance in my head, in my heart Part 5 Tum Hi Aana Page19 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey waiting for the next part 

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Before anything else I think I need to give a sorry post!!

I am sorry I could not update in so long. At first it was because I was swamped with work and then I got unwell for a while. 

I tried to give the best update I could. I hope it matches your expectations :)

Again extremely sorry I took so long. Much love ❤️

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter Five : Tum Hi Aana

Roshni was standing on crossroads, what should she do? Tell Siddharth the truth or protect him from the truth?

Siddharth moved even closer if that was possible, she saw once in his eyes and all she could see was the hurt she had given him all these years.

"Bolo! I promise kuch nahi hone dunga main tumhe." Siddharth spoke reassuringly.

This finally snapped something inside her, "Main nahi, tum!"

He stood confused, what had he done, what did she mean by that? As he started to ask her she moved backwards, that was when he saw the tears in her eyes.

"Roshni?" He asked achingly, he wanted to know what was making her so miserable but at the same time he needed to hear the reason, the truth.

"Woh tumhe maar dega Siddharth!" She finally spoke up and he didn't know who Roshni meant, what was happening. He needed to sort this out.

"Kya bol rahi ho Roshni? Kaun?" Siddharth questioned going towards her and holding her tenderly trying to give her courage to voice out her emotions.

She hesitated but finally the thing that was hidden in her heart so long came out, "Woh jisne tumhare parents ko maar diya, he'll kill you." 

The world shifted for Siddharth at that exact moment, he stumbled backwards. What was she saying, he couldn't believe his ears.

Still unbelieving, he spoke up, "Tum jhooth bol rahi ho na? Mom dad ka toh accident hua tha Roshni, tum thi toh tab mere sath." 

She tried to go and comfort him, she should never have told him. He was devastated, she held his crying face in her hands. He didn't even realize he was crying.

"I know. Main thi tumhare saath par Siddharth ye sab meri wajah se hua hai." She confessed finally having his attention. 

His face still showed a lot of confusion so she started explaining in detail.

Flashback

"Siddharth himmat rakho beta." DD made him understand, trying to caress his hair. 

"Maa, mom dad." He was continuously crying keeping his head in her lap.

"Kaise ho gaya ye sab, main jaane wala tha uss car mein. Woh kyun chale gaye, sab meri galti hai!" He blamed himself.

DD made him sit up and cradling his face in her hands spoke, "Nahi Siddharth, I know how you're feeling but blaming yourself will get you nowhere. It'll hurt you more, let it go! You'll meet them someday." 

He sighed and tried to take in the grief, tried to accept it but it was so hard.

3 months passed on and he was doing much better, Roshni and DD had really helped him in dealing with his feelings. He was grateful he had people like them in his life.

Roshni was getting off her evening classes when she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see!" She spoke and started to move from the place as she was in a hurry for her date with Siddharth. 

That's when she felt a tug on her hand, this startled her but she turned behind to find him standing staring down at her in a vile way.

"Roshni mujhe tumse baat karni hai!" The guy spoke up and Roshni shivered at the cold voice.

"I don't want to do anything with you." She thundered back only to be stopped by his next words.

"Siddharth ki jaan se zyada important hai kuch tumhare liye?" He questioned trying to coax out a response from her.

Immediately getting angry, she raged on, "Listen I don't want to hear his name from your mouth. Leave me alone!"

She was determined to not let him get to her so she started to leave but he yelled back, "Uske mom dad ko maine maara hai."

She couldn't move her feet at what she heard, how could this be possible. She rushed back and stared at him. Roshni was full of questions and he seemed to gauge the same.

"Woh target nahi the although, Siddharth tha." He whispered the last bit. 

She was weeping now, this wasn't what she had expected. Somehow the next words were easy for her to guess.

"Chod do use agar chahti ho woh zinda rahe warna his days are numbered!" The man spoke and walked away.

She fell down on her feet and cried her heart out, she blamed herself. His parents died because of her, he would die because of her. But how could she let him go, he was the light of her life. 

The tears she was shedding were so pure the universe shed tears with her in the form of rain. She walked back home still not knowing what to do.

When she opened the door to his apartment she was met by his worried form turn into a grin seeing her finally there.

"Kahan reh gayi thi? Kabse wait kar rha tha, class late chali kya?" He fired questions one after another.

She studied his face, he was so precious. Even if he would live with someone else she just wanted him to live and just like that she had decided.

"I don't feel the same way about us." She spoke trying not to cry, she tried to speak in a voice that was as unemotional and stoic as possible.

"Kya? Movie dekh kar aayi ho kya? Kya hua Roshni?" Siddharth asked, concern lacing his tone now.

She turned around, took her tears in and faced him with a confidence she didn't know she had. 

"I am breaking up with you." 

'I love you.' her mind barked at her.

"Roshni?" He spoke in a broken voice.

"I'm sorry but it's over."

'I can't live without you.' her thoughts bounced in her head, she badly wanted to hug him but she had to leave now.

"I'm leaving." She voiced out her final words.

'Let me go Siddharth.' her subconscious spoke.

"Par kyun?" Siddharth asked in a last attempt at saving this relationship.

"Because I just don't feel it now." Saying this she walked out.

'Because I have to keep you safe.' her heart thundered.

And that was how she escaped his life and helped him escape death. 

Present

Siddharth had no words to speak after whatever he had heard.

"But why did you blame yourself for their death?" He asked and she braced herself for his hatred and anger.

Taking all the courage she had Roshni said, "Kyunki the person who killed them and who wanted to kill you loved me. He wanted me, he wanted to kill you so that I would become his." 

"Kaun?" Siddharth asked, fearing he already knew the answer.

"Amar." She said knowing he'd turn blind with anger now.

But his reaction shocked her, he was sad. He was hurt.

"And you made him win Roshni. You are his!" 

The line hurt her more than she could admit, she had still not told him about Amar's torture and how he had blackmailed her to be with him and she had complied because her fear of losing Siddharth was too high.

"Thank you for telling me the truth. Thank you for the closure. Have a good life with Amar!" He said and left the place with a last glance at her.

Roshni fell on her feet again but this time she had lost everything. The only person she loved hated her and now her mom would hate her as well.

Tere jaane ka gham

Aur na aane ka gham

Phir zamaane ka gham

Kya karein?

Siddharth moved with no direction in his life. Today he felt even more lost than he had done in the past. Roshni lied to him for his safety but she went to that Amar and he was the murderer of his parents. It was all a lot to take in. 

Raah dekhe nazar

Raat bhar jaag kar

Par teri toh khabar na mile

That's when he looked at the sky in introspect and tried to make sense of what all happened. He needed someone terribly and that's when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Bohat aayi gayi yaadein

Magar is baar tum hi aana

Irade phir se jaane ke

Nahi lana, tum hi aana

Roshni cried remembering everytime she could have done something differently, although she couldn't deny she wouldn't change how she handled the truth, she loved him enough to let him go.

"Tum usse pyaar karti ho na aaj bhi?" A voice called out.

Without caring who it was she replied, "Humesha karti rahungi!"

"You both are fools! Ek samjhta hai toh dusra bewakoofi karta hai." Harshita replied finally coming in. 

Roshni smiled at her implication a bit but she was still hurting badly that the smile didn't reach her eyes. Harshita pulled her in for a hug without caring about anything else.

She didn't know why but she just couldn't hold in her tears having someone to talk to. She cried badly and Harshita was by her side throughout.

"Chalo Siddharth and tumhara patch up karate hain!" Harshita finally said with a resolve in her voice.

Roshni shook her head and replied, "Woh mere bina hi khush rahega and tum toh. Don't you love him? Why are you helping me?" 

Standing up Harshita laughed and said, "Haan I think I feel something for him but sabse pehle uski dost hun. Dosti toh nibhani padegi." 

Roshni was taken back to times when she was Siddharth's friend, she had never been a good friend to him maybe. 

Harshita pulled her out of her thoughts, "Aur tum bhi toh meri dost ho na. Also I'll tell you a secret coz you told me you love Sid!" 

Roshni was all ears but Harshita was feeling shy now. "I was really jealous jab tum Veer ke saath thi."

This all came out too fast and Roshni was really happy for Harshita coming to the realisation.

"You both will look great together." 

"Anyways ye sab chodo. Chalo Sid ko sahi karein!" Harshita pulled her by her arm and dragged her out.

Other side

"Siddharth!" Veer called out keeping a comforting hand on Siddharth's shoulder.

"Abhi ja Veer, baat nahi karni." Siddharth said not knowing how to handle all emotions swirling inside him.

Veer made him sit down and sat down beside him. 

"Tujhe pata hai main apni mom ko dekhta hun stars mein. Dekh woh rahi, kitni khush hain wo." He pointed towards a twinkling star.

Veer paused for a while and said, "Tu mera bhai hai na, toh tere parents bhi aas paas hi honge. Woh dekh mom ke paas hain bilkul!" He pointed to two stars that shined together.

Tears escaped Siddharth's eyes and he hugged Veer tight. 

"Mujhe wapis chahiye wo dono." Siddharth said in a voice as small as a baby. Veer patted his head slowly and spoke, "Woh wahin hai Sid, tujhe dekh rahe hain. Par pata hai kya acha nahi lag raha unhe?" 

Siddharth looked up to hear Veer's answer. 

"Tu apni life mein akela hai Siddharth. Don't push people away!" Veer said with a sincerity in his voice.

Siddharth blinked back his tears, "Sab chod kar chale jaate hain. Wo bhi chali gayi thi!" 

Veer turned to him, glad that Siddharth was finally opening up to him.

"Kaun?" 

"Roshni!"

Siddharth had shared about Roshni for the first time with someone other than Harshita.

"Oh woh ladki. The one who hurt you and is now hurting herself." Veer voiced his thoughts out aloud and for the first time cursed himself for not thinking it through. 

This snapped Siddharth's attention and he asked, "She's hurting matlab kya?" 

Veer tried to move away and not meet his eyes but Siddharth knew him too well. "Aankhein mat chura. Bata mujhe kya hai?"

Veer narrated the whole incident to Siddharth about how Amar had mistreated Roshni in the hotel lobby and Veer had helped her. 

"He was very agressive with her and she was so scared of him. He was threatening her tere naam se!" 

Siddharth immediately stood up forgetting whatever he had been thinking and Veer called out, "Kidhar bhai?"

Siddharth stopped and answered slowly, "Going to find my life back!"

And that was when he finally smiled thinking how right Veer was, he had lost people. Roshni had lied all along but she cared for him, she hurt him but the truth was they both loved each other and needed each other to live.

She had done it all for him after all, he could live with that.

Running ahead he bumped into someone and it was none other than Roshni, that's when Harshita and Veer saw each other, then their gazes shifted to Siddharth and Roshni too lost in each other to even spare a glance at them. 

Smiling, Veer signalled Harshita to get out of there and they both left them alone to deal with their emotions and feelings.

Siddharth asked, "Kya tum iss baar mere saath ho?"

She nodded teary-eyed.

"Amar ko handle karenge saath mein?" He asked again.

She agreed with a timid yes.

"Chod kar toh nahi jaogi na?" He asked and this time he sounded so vulnerable.

She didn't think twice, just went and hugged him. He felt her in his arms after so long, after so long she was just his! He was complete and he would take on anyone that messes with this feeling now.

"I'll protect us Roshni!" Were the last words he spoke before he kissed her and sealed the promise. 

--------------------

Edited by A.Green - 3 years ago
jerry-24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome

Kill that amar😡

Finally SidNi will work together

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally sid know the truth

They will work together

Excited

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Giving into blackmail is the worst  thing to do. How did she think she could protect him forever? Its good she told him the truth finally.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Awesome update dear

Continue soon

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update

Finally roshni said everythingnow its team SidNi

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail