Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirupari25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part:- 5  Flashback

Zoya's POV

Ahhhh i felt a pain in my head..i tried to open my eyes and with great difficulty i opened them and to my shock i am not in my room.... i started to panick and when i observed the place where i am i realized i am in hospital.... Allah Miya y i am in hospital i should be in home with phuphi tamter and Mrkh.......and (just like that she remembered what and all happened today... think it she started to cry)..how big fool i am what i thought... by going there making mr khan see rabert's engagement he will be happy... Mr Akudu and happy.... first that lady slapped me and humiliated me and phuphi in front of so many people😢😢 if that is not less mr khan he called me a criminal....(getting angry) he called me a CRIMINAL...ZOYA FAROOQUI A CRIMINAL.... how dare he....what does he think of himself just because i was silent he can speak anything.... and phuphi and tamatar also didnt tell anything(felt more sad) do they think i poisoned humara .....WAITTT humara is poisoned..... and by the sweet given by me...how is it possible..... that Halwai i will kill him...but how did i come to hospital oh that accident.... omg i hope Mr Dhurandar Bhata........ahhh Mr Dhurandar and his PA dolly  are safe ya Allah plss protect them....i still remember what happened after i left khan villa

Flashback:-

After mr khan closed the door on Zoya's face....dolly took zoya to the car and made her to sit in the car and she sat in front and Mr DB sat with Zoya

Mr DB: what u thought u will fool me and misuse mr khan and do fraud to stay here then i am sorry to say miss i am very strict with rules and regulation... now what happened y r u silent... last time u were such a talkative but not what happened cat caught ur tounge hahahaha

Zoya was just thinking the movments spend in khan villa suddenly

Pussssssssssssss

The car stopped and tire got puncture seeing it Mr DB got angry

Mr DB : i know u only did this so that we dont reach airport on time but u dont know that if i have to deport u today means i will deport u today only... (to driver) how long it will take

Driver: sir 2 tires got puncture sir we have only one spare.....

Mr DB: ahhhh cant u see it before only ah....no problem i have solution for everything.... dolly book a taxi now

Dolly: yes sir

Mr DB : now u will see miss Farooqui how i will deport u and saying this he got out of the car and was waiting for the taxi

It has been 15minutes still taxi didnt come so he called dolly and told her to call the taxi driver.. due to singnal problem dolly moved front and even Mr DB...they are standing in middle of the road and a car was coming in there side but they didnt see the car and even the car driver didnt see them as he was seeing his mobile.... but Zoya saw this and without thinking anything she opened the car door and ran towards them and pushed them to the other side of the road and got hit by the car....it was not a serious accident as thw car driver saw them and put the break but it hit Zoya's leg and she just fainted as finally everything started taking a troll upon her......the last think she front of her eyes was dolly running to her..

Flashback ends

Ps:- i wana give Zoya's POV and i dont know whether it was upto the mark or not i am just wrote like that only.... hope u guys like it and plsss do like and comment what u feel about this update....

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devtaholic

Oh ok! Hope she will get well soon 

Thank u 😊

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Shocking update 

Zoya is pregnant! Didn’t expect that. Can we get a flashback with bhang night? 

Eagerly waiting for her next update with Zoya showing attitude towards asad 

I am very bad when it comes to romantic update....but will try...ok i will give a fb with bhang night

Next update Zoya will show everyone attitude who hurt her

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update

Shocking twist

Zoya & baby, both are ok 

Dilshad slapped Asad. She didn’t believe that her son can do like that. 

Curious to know what happens next 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Thank u dear

Ya both are fine 

No mother will believe if someone tell her that her son did something like that and asad he always respect womens....so it was difficult for dilshad to believe that her son did something like that..

I have updated dear...

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

When r u updating next part? 

Devtaholic thumbnail

Zoya’s pov is well written 

Zoya is such an angel she saved Mr.Bhatavadekar & Dolly despite there bad accusations 

Zoya is angry with Assad. Well he deserves it. Zoya should show some attitude and give him cold shoulder. 

I suppose Zoya doesn’t know about pregnancy yet. Even if she learns about her pregnancy I don’t want her to patch up with Assad soon. Come on there are many unwed single mothers. A women can bring up a child alone if she is independent. Please give a bhang night flashback. 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Zoya’s pov is well written 

Zoya is such an angel she saved Mr.Bhatavadekar & Dolly despite there bad accusations 

Zoya is angry with Assad. Well he deserves it. Zoya should show some attitude and give him cold shoulder. 

I suppose Zoya doesn’t know about pregnancy yet. Even if she learns about her pregnancy I don’t want her to patch up with Assad soon. Come on there are many unwed single mothers. A women can bring up a child alone if she is independent. Please give a bhang night flashback. 

Thank u dear...

U know na our Zoya is a angel👼👼👼 if she knows someone is in trouble or sad she will.do anything to make that person happy.....

No Zoya doesn't know she is pregnant...... dont worry Zoya will not forgive asad so soon....

Devtaholic thumbnail

When are you updating next part? 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Part :- 6 

City hospital

Zoya was still thinking what happened before few hrs or minutes(according to her) when the door opened and a nurse entered....seeing the patient awake she started to check her....

Zoya: sister what is the time....gow long i am here... actually i have a flight to catch... Allah Miya what if i miss the flight how will i go to New York... god Zoya u r unbelievable(and started to scold herself)

Nurse:(amused)...its 8:30 pm and u r here from past 2hr....

Zoya: whattttt 8:30 Allah Miya i had a flight at 7 now what to do that Mr Dhurandar will not spare me...wait (to nurse) sister with me 2 no 3 of them came na they are alright na...they didnt get any hurt right

Nurse: who woo that 2 handsome and that lady ah...no they r fine only...both handsome also got hurt ah

Zoya:(thinking " Allah Miya handsome and mr Dhurandar and that driver... what's wrong with this nurse ) are u alright.. i mean u...hmm...wooo(dont know how to tell)

Nurse:(laughing) i get it u r jealous i am taking about ur wooo 

Zoya: Allah Miya what's wrong with u me and jealous that to about Mr Dhurandar Bhatarwa......whatever...

Nurse: who is that.... i am taking about Mr Asad Ahmed Khan....UR HUSBAND

Zoya: Whatttt Mr Khan is here....waittttttttt did u just call him my...m..y....my....

Nurse: ur husband... wait i will cal him he is so excited to meet u(Zoya sees the nurse with shock expression)....as u have given him such a good news

Zoya:(still shocked)good news

Nurse: hmmm that he is going to become father soon and she saying this she went out

Zoya: oh father.....WAITTT what father.. mr khan Allah Miya what's happening here....how(still didnt understand nurse full sentences)

Outside ward

Dilshad is crying and a shocked ayan is consoling her. Asad is standing with his head down front of dilshad

Nurse: Mr khan(all sees her with tears in there eyes and nurse think its happy tears...) ur wife is awake and she is asking for u(seriously)

Asad just runs towards the room and open the door and sees Zoya with tears and Zoya sees him blankly

Zoya hearing the door opening  sound sees only to meet asad and before she understand or say anything asad come and hug her tightly.... shock would be underestimated to Zoya as she dont know how to react but hearing him speaking she feelt rage fill in all her nerves... she has never felt so anger for anyone in her lifetime

Asad: Zoya how can u be so selfish... u didnt think about me for once before doing all this... u r really a musibhat  magnet....(before he speaks further Zoya pushed him with all her strength)

Asad is seeing Zoya with shock... dilshad and ayan who came with asad are seeing him in disbelief as how can he say something like this to Zoya and Zoya is burning with anger..

Khan villa

Najma and tanveer are sitting in living room and waiting for asad and dilshad... they are worried if something happened as the way both of them went and that to with ayan...

Najma: tanveer did bhaijaan answer the call(hearing a no from her she got more worried)..tanveer what's happening to our house we all were so happy today morning and see now how sad it has become... u know tanveer before Zoya came our house was just a house but after she came she changed it in to home a place where always laugh will be....i was soooooo happy after she came but now my best friend left me...no no was forced to live me and go( couldn't control her tears Najma ran to her room)

Tanveer in living room was first angry with Najma but soon started to laugh her evil laugh😸😸😸😸😸

Tanveer: tst... tst...tst...poor Najma is so sad that her best friend left but she dont know that she  can never see her again....hahahaha😹😹😹...now i will become Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan... and all this property everything will be mine only mine 😹😹😹😹😹😸😸😸(if only she knows 😛😛😛)

Precap:- u guys guess😜😜😜

Ps:- from now u will see a brand new Zoya😝😝😝 are u guys ready for it 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

When are you updating next part? 

I have updated dear