Asya SS :- Give Me A Chance

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys I'm a silent reader...๐Ÿคญ๐ŸคญI have written few arshi stories but first time trying asya....๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸคฉI hope u guys like it๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ and I hope u guys will support me.๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ I thought to write a os but then I have made it a FS I don't know whether its four short or five short let's see how it will be......๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

My FS starts from the time asad says to Mr Dhurandar Bhatarwadekar that he and zoya's are not engaged and it was just a drama .๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hey guys plsss tell me whether i should continue or not.....

INDEX:

Part 1: page 1

Part 2: page 2

Part 3: page 4

Part 4: page 5 

Part 5: page 6

Part 6: page 7

Important note on page 9

Edited by Nirupari25 - 3 years ago

Tonight or tomorrow morning will post my first update

First shot : Broken Heart๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Asad: I am extremely sorry Mr Dhurandar Bhatarwadekar that we wasted ur precious time but here no engagement is going on ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Mr DB: Whattt u people thought that I don't know....I know from first only that miss farooq is a farud but Mr Asad Ahemed Khan I didn't expect this from u being a successful businessman u r also with this farud...but there r few few people who have true feelings for our country so that only that person will call me always and say about ur lies to me....(all r shocked to here it and Tanveer got scared what if she get caught)...what u people are so shocked how will I know all this or will be present in correct time unless SHE tells me all about u...but I am disappointed with you Mr Khan next time don't support criminals like her๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Asad: u r right mr DB we should never support a criminals like her...if it was in my hand she would have been in jail now for hurting my ammi and my small brother...(zoya was shocked to hear it ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ...and was heart broken ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”...but asad didn't stop still here he wants her to feel more pain)...pls mr DB take her from here and make sure criminals like her should not enter this country again.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก(zoya wish she should just die after hearing all this from her mr Khan...no he is not her mr Khan ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Dlishid: Asaddddd....

Asad: Ammi pls u don't know people like her just for fun they can spoil anyone's life and also can kill anyone and they never regret it....it was my fault that I let a criminals like her to stay in my house.......Mr DB u can do ur duty now no one will stop u.....

Dilshad and najama are very sad as they couldn't tell anything to save zoya.....๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Tanveer is very happy finally zoya will leave forever...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and she can show razia who she is and what she can do๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Zoya was in so shocked that she couldn't move from the place and just seeing asad....Tanveer thought that if zoya stays here for more time then asad will change his mind so she went to zoya's room and packaged allher luggage happily.....she didn't leave even her dite coke......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Tanveer:  Zoya....Zoyaaaaaaa( Zoya came from her nightmare and saw Tanveer blankly)..ur luggage I have packaged it....

Mr DB: Very good now we don't have to waste time....Dolly call the driver and tell him to put the luggage in the car we r leaving now

Dolly: Yes sir.....and went

Dolly came with the driver to collect the luggage and then she called zoya...but for the first time even she felt very bad for the innocent girl standing before her....she knows she is innocent but she can't tell Mr DB about it....so she just caught her hand and took her to car....

Zoya felt like someone was pulling her she felt like her life is also moving with her she is just seeing mr Khan as she knows this is the last time she is seeing him....the more far she went from him the more far life is going from her and then mr Khan closed the door on her face.

Precap:- Truth and Accident

Ps:- This is my first try about Asya.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I know many will not like the way asad spoke to zoya....  especially the criminal part....๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถbut i will clear it in the coming parts y asad called Zoya criminal.... and if there is a spelling mistake i am sorry....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do like and comment.... and as i am new plss guide me if i do any mistakes and if u have any quires or issues anything plss comment and let me know๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I just hope u guys like it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I am really really disappointed that Assad called Zoya a criminal. I mean how dare he? That too in front of others? I really donโ€™t want Zoya to forgive asad soon this time. I really want Zoya to show some self respect and give Asad some attitude and hard time.

Originally posted by Devtaholic

I am really really disappointed that Assad called Zoya a criminal. I mean how dare he? That too in front of others? I really donโ€™t want Zoya to forgive asad soon this time. I really want Zoya to show some self respect and give Asad some attitude and hard time.

Thank u for u comment dear....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ši know u r disappointed that asad called Zoya criminal but in upcoming update u will get to know.... and regarding zoya now she will show asad who exactly is Zoya Farooqui ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by Nirupari25

Thank u for u comment dear....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ši know u r disappointed that asad called Zoya criminal but in upcoming update u will get to know.... and regarding zoya now she will show asad who exactly is Zoya Farooqui ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know asad might have done it for a reason but he should also understand that words can cause emotional pain itโ€™s heartbreaking than physical damage. Like he said to Zoya during Dilshad shoutout that she didnโ€™t deserve a mother which was really in humane. 

I know asad might have done it for a reason but he should also understand that words can cause emotional pain itโ€™s heartbreaking than physical damage. Like he said to Zoya during Dilshad shoutout that she didnโ€™t deserve a mother which was really in humane. 

I know asad has always hurt zoya and then will ask her a simple sorry and Zoya will forgive him....but now zoya will fight back for all the injustices that happened with her and also u will see a New Zoya here....

When r u updating second part? 

When r u updating second part? 

Tonight or tomorrow.... as i am working on it.๐Ÿ˜Š