Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirupari25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Devtaholic

Nice title. This title gives me hope that Asad will have a hard time to get Zoya back. 

Thank u dear..😊😊😊

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Add index too in first page 

Ok...but how to add index dear

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just edit your first post. part 1: page 1 part 2: page 3 like that 

Devtaholic thumbnail

When r u updating? 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Just edit your first post. part 1: page 1 part 2: page 3 like that 

Thank u so much dear😊

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Within 10 minutes dear.....had online class 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Part:3 bitter truth

Khan villa 

Asad sat on couch in shocked and stunned....had tears in his eye...Ayan was shocked to see his bhaijaan like that and he saw his badi Ammi who was sitting in bed and crying

Dilshad know zoya would never do or think to hurt her at anyone in the world..she is an innocent angel👼👼 who Allah has sent to there house to spread happiness but what they did they insulted her...hurt her...and the person who came to spread happiness went with tears in her eyes and full of pain....her heart crying for her child...no she has no right to call zoya as her child bzo she has failed as a mother...a mother will become lioness when someone tries to hurt her kids but what she did...she just stood and saw asad hurting her child....just to save her from going to jail....she disappointed her kid..her baby😭😭😭😭

Dilshad: Now u r happy right asad finally zoya left from here(asad who was crying silently couldn't meet his Ammi's eyes for the first time ) u always wished for this only right and finally see Allah has granted ur wish now be happy..now there will not be anyone who will trouble u...or will break the rules which u made...now no one will make noise while have food....now u have the house how u wanted.....and what u told zoya don't deserve this house....but the truth is we don't deserve that pure soul....now she is gone forever....and ya ur right she is a criminal ( asad flinche )..u know what crime she did...she can't see anyone sad so she went to that house bzo she knows u will never go there and how much u miss ur brother's engagement...and how much u r suffering from inside...

Ayan: Badi Ammi pls I know what bhaijaan did is wrong pls don't scold him...whatever he did or told to mona was bzo he loves you and me so much......but badi Ammi I didn't understand one thing y r u calling mona criminal after seeing the video clip 

Now both asad and Dilshad saw Ayan and Dilshad told Ayan what and all happened in the house from past few days and when zoya told like that they just..... Now Ayan is getting a clear picture of exactly what happened......and he got a doubt what if....

Ayan: bhaijaan...badi Ammi don't u feel it weird that whatever happened in our house from past few days is know to someone else...

Dilshad: Ayan beta what are u saying I am not understanding 

Ayan: badi Ammi I don't know y I feel whatever is happened it is planned 

'Planned what do u mean by that Ayan' asked asad who spoke first time after he got to know the truth 

Ayan: bhaijaan u just recall everything what has happened in our house from past few days and the video clip...don't you think the script is weird...I mean in that script it is mentioned whatever happened here 

Both asad and Dilshad started to think about it and they gasped when they realized what Ayan said was true...but asad was still confused 

Asad: Ayan what if it's just a coincidence....who will do that...and what will they get out of it...

Ayan: bhaijaan what if it's not and if it's all planned y do someone want to hurt mona....wait if this is all planned then that person only has given poison to humara...bhaijaan what if its not exactly to hurt mona what if it's to create more problems between our families or create misunderstanding between us

Again both asad and Dilshad are shocked....its like a day full of shock 

Ayan: bhaijaan who showed u the clip 

Asad: Tanveer 

Ayan was shocked to hear that name.....

Ayan:(thought Tanveer no no there r many person who has a same name...she may not be that witch...no..no..)bhaijaan who is this Tanveer 

Asad: Ayan she is my childhood friend...after u left me she and her family came to stay near our house...and later they shifted to kanpur....Ayan y r u asking about her 

Ayan:( kanpur...Tanveer...it can't be any coincidence I should check if it's that witch ) bhaijaan where is she 

Asad: may be in her room but Ayan y ur asking about her

she is Tanveer said Dilshad and showed to  Ayan..where Tanveer was in kitchen drinking water 

Allah what this witch is doing in our home asked a very stunned and shocked Ayan 

Asad: Ayan how dare u to say something like that to Tanveer 

Ayan: bhaijaan u don't know her u remember kabir my friend bhaijaan who loved nikath a lot but was waiting for her to complete her studies... u know right what happened to kabir...( asad remembered him and closed his eyes in pain after remembering what happened to him)...and u know who is responsible for his and his family's condition...ur so called friend Tanveer ( asad opened his eyes in shock )....yes bhaijaan she is the one who framed kabir and showed some fake pictures that they love each other and now she is pregnant with his kid and u know right bhaijaan just a day before nikha she drugged everyone and took there signatures in property papers and took all cash and gold and....set there house in fire and ran away....bhaijaan how that fire killed kabir's parents and still today kabir is in coma....she is responsible for all this bhaijaan...this women can go any extent for money bhaijaan 

Asad: ayan...tanu....kabir...wo...how was too shocked to ask 

Ayan: bhaijaan wait see here....I have pictures of that witch when she was happily performing rituals for the so called nikha

With that Ayan showed him and Dilshad the pictures and they were shocked and disgusted.

Ayan: now I am sure what all happened it has to be her only...but y is she after mona 

Asad remembers from the time Tanveer came all the mishaps and how he blamed zoya for it and also remember how she told zoya has to go to New York for her appi and jiju's wedding anniversary soon and how like a fool he called zoya when she already canceled her plan going to New York....now everything is clear to asad......that the person who is responsible for all this is not his zoya but TANVEER .....he felt so angry that he want to kill her right now...he remembers zoya's shock face and her tears and get more angry...with this he was going to confront Tanveer for what she did...but Ayan stopped him

Ayan was observing his bhaijaan and know what he is going to do so he stopped him....

Ayan: no bhaijaan not now even I want to kill her for hurting my both friends but we have to know y she did like that and what is her motive

Asad: no Ayan today I will not listen to anything but only to kill her for what she did to zoya....ya Allah what have I done 

Dilshad: no asad at least for once listen to me....Ayan is saying right she is here for some motive and u remember how Mr DB was telling it was some girl who was calling him and telling everything...

(Asad remembers what Mr DB told)...until and unless we get to know y she did like this we have to act like we don't know anything about her....it is only between 3 of us

Asad: but Ammi 

Dilshad: if not for me at least for zoya she has to get justice for what happened with her 

Asad again closes his eyes in pain and before he speaks his mobile rings and he attends it only to get biggest of bigger shock 

Seeing his shocked form Ayan and Dilshad asked him what happened all he could say was 

Asad : zoya.....accident.....and he ran out 

Phewww finally I  completed this part....

Precap: twist and slap 

Ps: can anyone guess who got the slap and y....and what is the twist.....I will not be updating for 3 to 5 days as I have my online test 😰😰😰.I will try to update in between or will give a promo....

Devtaholic thumbnail

Wonderful update 

Tanu is so cheap. Glad Ayaan revealed truth. 

Hope Zoya is fine 

Want Tanu’s damakedhar pardhaphash 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Wonderful update 

Tanu is so cheap. Glad Ayaan revealed truth. 

Hope Zoya is fine 

Want Tanu’s damakedhar pardhaphash 

Thank u dear...😊we all know how tanveer is and about her pardhaphash.....i have already planned it...hope u will like it

Devtaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirupari25

Thank u dear...😊we all know how tanveer is and about her pardhaphash.....i have already planned it...hope u will like it

Ok update next part soon.