Hello! 

Where are you? 
when are you updating next part? 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice story

Asad hurt zoya

Ayaan showed them right video & also tanveer truth.

Zoya had an accident 

Waiting for next update eagerly 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Part -4  A Shocking Twist

City hospital 

It has been half hr asad, Dilshad, Ayan were waiting for doctor to come out and say something about zoya 

Mr DB: Mr khan if i am alive today then its bzo of Zoya.... she didnt even think before saving my life.... if in her place anyone would have been there then they would have not saved me bzo the way i behaved.... i called her criminal but she is a angle👼 who is very innocent.......

Dilshad and Ayan were listening to Mr DB...they were both sad and proud....proud bzo they know there zoya is selfless but sad bzo of her condition in which she is...

Asad's whole world came into crashing the moment he hered zoya's accident in phone....he is standing like a lifeless person.... he still remember what happened in mangalpur and is very scared..... seeing him like this dilshad and ayan are shocked and scared....

Ayan: Bhaijaan y r u standing like this plss sitdown(seeing asad not moving even an inch).....bhaijaan... bhaijaan

Seeing him not responding to ayan dilshad was worried... she thought asad is guilty.... but if only she knows.......

Seeing the doctor coming out ayan and dilshad were about go to him and ask but before everyone asad was asking dr about Zoya....

Asad: Doctor what happened to Zoya....she is alright....there is nothing seriously na.....i am asking u what happened to my Zoya damit.....(holding his shirt collar)

Both dilshad and ayan rushed to asad and pulled him back...

Ayan: i am sorry doctor... my brother was tensed about Zoya so he behaved like that i am sorry from his side..

Doctor: its ok....i can understand mr khan's mental situation when he got to know that his wife met with an accident that too in this condition means....

Asad: in this condition.....what happened to zoya doctor.

Doctor: i think mr khan dont know that he is going to become father😊😊

Everyone were shocked to here it "father" means Zoya is pregnant... how is it possible

Asad:(shocked) pregnent... baby....

Doctor: dont worry mr khan u r very lucky.... ur wife and the baby both are safe....but

Asad: but....what do u mean but....everything is alright na..

Doctor: ya its alright but i feel ur wife is in some sort of stress..... and she is very weak now if sge takes more stress then....its not good for baby and her...just take care of her.....saying this he went to check on other patients 

A very shock dilshad said

Dilshad: Zoya is pregnant... that to....ya allah now what to do 

Ayan: badi ammi i know u r shocked even i am also...i couldn't believe mona could something like this.... bhaijaan

Dilshad: asad i never thought Zoya would do like this....today i am ashamed of her...she disappointed me....

Asad: ammi dont talk like that about Zoya...

Now again both are shocked the person who talks about  Tabeez and Tameez now is supporting Zoya after what doctor told....

Dilshad: asad Zoya is....

Asad: pregnant..... WITH MY CHILD.....

Dilshad:(stunned) asad what are u saying.... do u even know what u r saying...

Asad: i know ammi.... and i am telling the truth.... that Zoya is pregnant with my child.........woo that day zoya tried to stop me to reach court.... we accidentally had bangh and we dont know when we crossed the limi.......

Taadddddd....badi ammiiiiiii 

Dilshad slapped asad after what he told she was shocked that her son will do something like that....for the first time she is ashamed to call him her son...

Ps:-i dont know what i wrote i am fully tensed my grandma is not well from 2 days i am very worried for her😨😨😟😟😞😞.....i just wrote something....

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Sorry for late update dear.....my grandma is not well i am taking care of her...and had my online exams also...😢😢

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice story

Asad hurt zoya

Ayaan showed them right video & also tanveer truth.

Zoya had an accident 

Waiting for next update eagerly 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

I am glad u liked my story dear😊😊.... i have updated next part hope u like it...

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Read all parts in one go. 

Wonderful story. 
tanveer exposed 

Zoya is pregnant! Omg! Didn’t expect that twist.

Now what will Assad do? I really hope Zoya don’t forgive Asad soon.  

Don’t worry your grandma will get well soon. 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Read all parts in one go. 

Wonderful story. 
tanveer exposed 

Zoya is pregnant! Omg! Didn’t expect that twist.

Now what will Assad do? I really hope Zoya don’t forgive Asad soon.  

Don’t worry your grandma will get well soon. 

Thank u i am happy u liked my story😊😊

I am glad u liked my twist..... dont worry dear Zoya will NOT forgive asad soon.....

Thank u so much ☺

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nirupari25

Sorry for late update dear.....my grandma is not well i am taking care of her...and had my online exams also...😢😢

Oh ok! Hope she will get well soon 

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shocking update 

Zoya is pregnant! Didn’t expect that. Can we get a flashback with bhang night? 

Eagerly waiting for her next update with Zoya showing attitude towards asad 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Shocking twist

Zoya & baby, both are ok 

Dilshad slapped Asad. She didn’t believe that her son can do like that. 

Curious to know what happens next 

Update soon please 

Thanks