Originally posted by: Nirupari25

Tonight or tomorrow.... as i am working on it.😊

Ok 

Nirupari25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part:- 2 Misunderstanding and half truth

Khan villa 

Asad pvo:

After I closed the door on zoya's face I felt like I am doing something wrong I feel pain in my heart but I ignored it and turned around to see Ammi and Tamater in tears and I felt what I have done is right and ignored what my heart was saying and I went to my room and I still couldn't believe zoya could do like this just to hurt me she poisoned Humara...hurt Ayan. Its like a beautiful dream got broken.... he still remember what Tanu showed everyone

Flashback 

Asad was very angry with zoya...y she went to that house without telling him...now all r speaking rubbish about his Ammi and that Mrs sddiqui how dare she to slap Zoya and was ready to kill mrs Razia  then suddenly tanu shouted from living room

Asad: Tanu what happened r u alright

Tanveer: jammy jammy...kala see this (she showed the laptop)

Everyone was seeing the laptop and in that zoya with a devilish or naught smile was taking to herself... at first asad was staring at her and lost in her but when he heard the shock gaps of his ammi he concentrate on what zoya was saying

In laptop zoya was talking to herself (like that all thought expect Bilu rani )

Zoya: what does he think of himself that he can treat me however he wants and I will be quiet no I will not I will show him what I can do....I will go to any extent to hurt him and his stupid family and I can even give poison to anyone or can kill anyone to hurt him....i can even give peanuts and can blow his house also....haahaaahaahaahaaa

After laughing zoya very excitedly move from there with a big smile

And here in Khan villa asad felt like someone killed him...he felt betrayed...his heart broken in to many peices....he had tears in his eyes....tears of pain....tears of helplessness....tears of anger.....tears of betrayal.....

After seeing it he broke the laptop in anger and everyone present there was shocked and when Dilshad tried to say him

Dilshad: asad I think it's not what we see...we should have seen full video asad may be we r misunderstanding her....

Asad: u r right Ammi we misunderstood her from start now only we came to know about her...she is nothing but a..a..criminal yes she is a criminal Ammi..

Dilshad: asad don't tell like that to zoya..I know her..and a mother's heart will always be right...let her come we will ask her what exactly happened 

Asad: no Ammi u will not ask her anything and she will not stay in this house from now on....criminal like her should be in jail not in house...I will call the police right now 

Tanveer got scared now as if asad involved police then she will get caught...she has to do something to save her...before she tells him anything Dilshad says 

Dilshad: ya Allah asad pls calm down and don't call to police...I know zoya is innocent (asad was about to say something when Dilshad stopped him and told)..asad u don't want zoya to be in this house right..let it be like that only...her Visa is going to expire today..let Mr DB come we will tell him it's all fake and will send zoya to New York only from where she came....pls asad don't call any police

Asad: Ammi just bzo ur saying I am not calling police but from today...now onwards don't take zoya's name in this house she is dead for us

Dilshad: Asaddddd

Asad: Ammi u tell her clearly that she doesn't belong here...no wait I will only tell her she did everything to hurt me right now I will show her what hurt is....

Dilshad: Asaddddd pls beta u calm down I will take to zoya 

no Ammi I will talk to her and no one will interfere or support that criminal said a very angry asad

Najma and Dilshad were very sad and worried for zoya...asad felt like to kill himself for trusting a criminal and Lo....no she don't deserve it and Tanveer was the only person who was very happy and felt like to dance as finally zoya is going away that to forever and now she will become Mrs AAK

And then someone (zoya) rang the bell

Flashback ends

Asad: y zoya y u did like this...how much I trusted u but u broke it within few minutes....u tried to hurt Ayan..whom u cal rabbet ur partner in crime and u hurtled Ammi....who loves u like her own daughter a lot just for ur satisfaction...just for fun ah..and started to throw everything which gets in his hand

Suddenly he hears a thud sound and he knows Ayan has come to meet him and rushes to him and hugged him

They both hugged for each other for few minutes till Dilshad who came to see asad saw Ayan and said 

Dilshad : Ayannnn

Asad and Ayan broke the hug and saw Dilshad....Ayan immediately went to Dilshad and spoke 

Ayan: I am sorry badi Ammi bzo of me u have to listen to all those nonsense and ur hurt bzo of me...I am sorry pls forgive me 

Asad: Ayan y r u saying sorry the person who did all this should say not u

Ayan: (shocked) bhaijaan u know who did this all

Asad: ofcourse Ayan not only everyone knows about that criminal 

Ayan: criminal bhaijaan who is that criminal bhai tell me I want to ask that person what has humara did that they punished her like this 

Asad: u know her very well Ayan

Ayan: Ammi what to say I will show u all mona has connected her camera connection to 3 device one is bhaijaan laptop ,her phone and my phone...see 

He showed same as what we say in show but with little extra that is 

Flashback 

When zoya was fixed the camera and was checking whether it is working or not then she heard a cry of a sweet girl who was in her sweet 16..so zoya who couldn't see others sad went to her and asked 

Zoya: hey what happened y ur crying 

Girl : today evening I have my reharsal and I still now didn't practice only....I am very scared...my full future plan will get waste...y should I be alive I will die 

Zoya: Allah Mihya what's wrong with you just for a small thing ur saying u will die

Girl: this is not a small thing...its my future 

Zoya:  ya its ur future only...see now its 4 and what time is ur rehearsal 

Girl:6:45pm  or 7 pm y

Zoya: then start practicing now instead of getting nervous at least u will know something 

Girl: I can practice but I have a problem 

Zoya: ya tell me

Girl: u know if I practice myself I will not grasp more but is I see others practice then I will remember easily...but now who will do it

Zoya: I will do it

Girl: u will do it. .u know how to do..that also without seeing the script 

Zoya: Allah Mihya what's wrong with you there is nothing in this world which zoya Fooriqe can't do..give me the script (taking from the girls hand she started to read it and told her)...its a very weird script but I can do it and went near a corner and started to talk (what all saw in laptop )....

After telling everything zoya went to the girl and asked 

Zoya: I told everything correctly na( when the girl told s)...told u I can do anything...well isi baat pa  ek sher arz hai.....

Girl: no no I don't have much time I have to go bye and thank you...with this the girl runway 

Ayan who saw all this told 

Ayan: well mono girls love to here my sher  not urs and what u r doing  here......and from now on it will go as it went in show

Flashback ends

Precap:-

Full truth and accident

Ps:- i dont know what i wrote... if u feel its rubbish and not upto ur expectation plss tell me and sorry for spelling mistake...plsss do like and comment

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update 

Ayaan came as an angel and showed truth. 
I think Tanveer is behind the girl to create misunderstandings between asya 

Asad says really he trusts Zoya and she broke his trust? Like really? He don’t know the meaning of trust. If so he would have given a benifit of doubt to Zoya and spoke with her rather than blindly believing tanveer’s proofs. I really want Zoya to show some attitude towards Asad this time. He was too much by calling her criminal again and again. 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devtaholic

Nice update 

Ayaan came as an angel and showed truth. 
I think Tanveer is behind the girl to create misunderstandings between asya 

Asad says really he trusts Zoya and she broke his trust? Like really? He don’t know the meaning of trust. If so he would have given a benifit of doubt to Zoya and spoke with her rather than blindly believing tanveer’s proofs. I really want Zoya to show some attitude towards Asad this time. He was too much by calling her criminal again and again. 

Thank u dear..

We know Tanveer right..... how she is..😺😺

Definitely Zoya will show him a mirror.😉😉

Devtaholic thumbnail

Thank u dear..

We know Tanveer right..... how she is..😺😺

Definitely Zoya will show him a mirror.😉😉

Eagerly waiting for next update. One suggestion please add to the title of the story FS or SS or FF. FS means four shots or five shots. SS means short story (story more than five parts) & FF means fan fiction (more than 10 parts). So that your story will be read by others too. U will get more comments and likes. 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for next update. One suggestion please add to the title of the story FS or SS or FF. FS means four shots or five shots. SS means short story (story more than five parts) & FF means fan fiction (more than 10 parts). So that your story will be read by others too. U will get more comments and likes. 

Will update tonight or tomorrow as i am working on it...😊...i had planned it to write F'S....but i know it will be more then 5 parts... i don't know how to....or where to write it....i am confused😵😵😵😵....so plss kindly help me dear🙏🙏

Devtaholic thumbnail

Will update tonight or tomorrow as i am working on it...😊...i had planned it to write F'S....but i know it will be more then 5 parts... i don't know how to....or where to write it....i am confused😵😵😵😵....so plss kindly help me dear🙏🙏

If it’s more than five parts then definitely it’s an SS. That means a short story. Your title is Qubool Hai along with the title you can add New Asya SS. Qubool Hai new Asya Ss. Go to title and edit it 

Nirupari25 thumbnail

If it’s more than five parts then definitely it’s an SS. That means a short story. Your title is Qubool Hai along with the title you can add New Asya SS. Qubool Hai new Asya Ss. Go to title and edit it 

Thank u so much dear😊😊😊...i hope now its correct

Devtaholic thumbnail

Nice title. This title gives me hope that Asad will have a hard time to get Zoya back. 

Devtaholic thumbnail

Add index too in first page