WEEKLY DELIGHTS

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mystic Pop-Up Bar and Dinner Date are my favorite on going shows. Tbh it's been long that I came across a rom-com that's actually funny. I can't stop laughing while watching both shows but then there are moments that flutter my heart or make me cry too. Highly recommended!! 

Edited by Sam_KaShian - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I couldn't get interested in Dinner Mate!

But "Mystic Pop Up Bar" is crazy fun. I would also include "Oh My Baby" in the list. These two shows are my weekly delight atm now that Hospital Playlist is over!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 3 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yess, Im currently enjoying both the shows although it took 3 eps for me to get into Mystic Pop Up Bar. 

Dinner Mate is my current mood, It looked melo at first impression but those LOL moments hooked me. I've always been a fan of SSH, He is an eye candy smiley42 but Seo Ji Hye is my new girlcrush, shes goofy, got that spunk and charming in every frame ðŸ˜³ 

MPUB - Im not a Fan of the FL's acting, but here Im very impressed with her and her bright colored hanboks. ðŸ˜ƒ This show got similarities to Hotel Del Luna except the souls are appeased through dreams. Chief and Kang Bae are such cinnamon rolls, they are enjoyable elements, Kang Bae's english in the interview and Chief in skirt..LOL😆

ndivyateja thumbnail

Btw, Hwang Jung Eun reminds me of Donald Duck ðŸ˜› 

ndivyateja thumbnail

Finally the leads' identity is revealed, I expected it to be fun but it turned out melo ðŸ¤“