Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

SHATRUGHAN- what??

Shatrughan became shocked when Shruti told him everything what happened at afternoon. 

SHRUTI- I don't know much about this business part. But I'm sure that there is something to get worried about. 

Said Shruti getting tensed. Shatrughan also looks worried but tried to pacify Shruti

SHATRUGHAN- relax Shruti... Ye sab to business me chalta rehta he. Rivalry and all....

SHRUTI- but we haven't faced situation like this before Shatrughan... 

Shruti interrupt and told him about her worries

SHRUTI- we have always been away from the words like rivalries and enemies.. aur ye Lankeshwar gold and diamonds wale jo bhi unka nam he.... I've heard from Manvi di and Urmila di that he's having criminal background. I'm really worried for tauji and papa....

Said Shruti getting tensed. Shatrughan listen to her and tried to calm her down

SHATRUGHAN- listen... listen darling....be relax.... I have heard about him and his background. But what I know is Rajrishis are strong enough to handle this business situation. And what to worry for if truth is by our side.? Hai na?

SHRUTI- ha par ye sab siya di ke shadi ke time hi hona tha?? She was so happy but by all this situation she seems to be tense and worried

Shruti told him about siya. Shatrughan thinks for a while and continued

SHATRUGHAN- don't worry.. I'll talk with Ram bhaiya so that he can pacify siya bhabhi. Ok?

Shruti smile at his words and nods in agreement 

SHRUTI- hmm...

SHATRUGHAN- I'm sure Janak uncle and Kushal uncle will bring some good news from Noida...

Said Shatrughan giving her hopes. 

SHRUTI- I hope it too...

SHATRUGHAN- now go and sleep peacefully. And take care of everyone ok...

They both disconnected the call. Shatrughan turns around to witness Ram standing behind him with confused expression. 

RAM- what's the matter Shatrughan?

Asked Ram getting worried about Siya. Shatrughan told him the situation. Ram thinks something after hearing everything

SHATRUGHAN- kya hua bhaiya?

Asked Shatrughan breaking his thoughts

RAM- now I came to know why is siya so worried from last 2 days... 

Said Ram remembering conversation with siya. She speaks less, didn't sound that excited which she was till this situation came in their life. Ram closed his eyes in frustration

RAM- how stupid I am... Mujhe pata tha kuch hua he... But I thought siya will handle it. I should have asked her

Shatrughan moves towards him..

SHATRUGHAN- come on bhaiya... We know them right .. they'll never tell their worries to anyone. Rajrishis are like that way only

Said Shatrughan smiling while Ram nods in agreement. 

RAM- I have to talk with siya regarding this. 

Said Ram while Shatrughan nods in yes.

RAM- Shatrughan.... Don't discuss this with anyone. I don't want anyone to get disturb...

SHATRUGHAN- ok bhai...

Shatrughan nods in yes while Ram leaves from there...

Siya was sleeping on her bed but sleep was far away from her. She was thinking about the matter deeply. She touched her engagement ring and looks at it. A light smile crept on her lips looking at it. Her thoughts broke by the sudden call on her cellphone. She looks at the caller and gets surprise to witness Ram's name. She gets up picking the call...

SIYA- ram..?? At this time..?? All's well right? Aap thk he??

Ram smile hearing her questions. She waited for him to speak

SIYA- ram...?? You there?? Kya hua?

RAM- mere be-waqt ke phone call se bhi aapko pata chal jata he ki me worried hu... Aur aap... Jo itne dino se worried he.. mujhe pata bhi nahi lagne diya...

Said Ram lightly complaining. She looks shocked

RAM- why siya? Why didn't you discussed it with me? 

Siya looks down sadly. Ram smile lightly

RAM- to become a life partner, we are getting married in few days. But I've been already considering you as my life partner... You have any doubt on that?

Siya gets little tears. She closed her eyes feeling sorry

SIYA- aisa nahi he Ram. Me bas.... Aapko... I just didn't wanted to trouble you...

Admitted siya for which Ram smile

RAM- when you are in a worry... Then it automatically effects me...

Siya smile lightly. She wipes her small tears

SIYA- I'm sorry...

RAM- hey... You don't need to.. I've not called you to make you feel apologetic.. 

Siya didn't speak further. All she wanted was to just embrace him and tell him all her worries. 

RAM- don't worry about the matter much siya. We are in this together. And I'm pretty sure that papa and chachaji are going to handle it appropriately. Aur fir bhi kisi chiz ki zarurat padi to aapko pata he... Ki me hamesha aapke sath hu...

Ram's words made Siya relieved. Now she was feeling better. She smiles at his affection towards her. 

RAM- are you fine now?

SIYA- ya... Thank you...

RAM- for what?

Asked Ram getting confused. She smile at him...

SIYA- you have again did it...made me feel better...

Ram smile listening her. 

RAM- ab aap so jayiye.. and do inform me if you find yourself worried

SIYA- ya... Good night...

RAM- good night...

They both disconnected the call... Ram looks at their photo on the wall and smile. Siya looks at their photo on side table and smile lovingly looking at Ram. 

Next day, Sumitra was in her room busy in her work. But her concentration was far away. She was thinking about what Mandira was saying to Kranti

SUMITRA- oh god... What kind of disaster I have witnessed.. jabse ye suna he tabse bohot low feel kar rahi hu....

She closed her files in frustration and gets up to move towards the window of her room

SUMITRA- I trust Kranti didi... she loves Ram so much... But I'm also aware of Mandira masi's influence on her... Kahi kuch.... Galat na hojaye...

She said to herself looking tensed. Lakshman knocks the door of her room. She looks at him while he enters

LAKSHMAN- choti maa... Your phone is ringing since long. You've forgotten it in dinning area. Please check... It must be from NGO

Lakshman gave her cellphone. She took it still looking tensed. Lakshman observed her expression

LAKSHMAN- kya hua choti maa? Are you alright?

Asked Lakshman moving towards her. She looks baffled

SUMITRA- aaabbb.... Ya.... Wo bas... Kam ka thoda pressure...

She said not meeting her eyes with him. Lakshman sensed something weird

LAKSHMAN- kam ka pressure.... Aur wo bhi aapko?? Come on choti maa... We all know nothing can pressurise you... it's something different... Isn't it?

Sumitra looks at him. She wanted to share what she have witnessed but also don't want to spoil his mood. She knows how lakshman will react to this. She smiles at him

SUMITRA- ghar ke sabse bade bete ki shadi he... Itni achi bahu ane wali he.. and soon all three of you will also get married. So much of happiness altogether.... It's just like.... Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye...

Said Sumitra looking down. Lakshman giggles at her

LAKSHMAN- come on choti maa... From when did you started believing in these things? Ye sab maa ke category me ata he... You be the way you are... Our "cool" maa....

Said lakshman holding her from shoulder. She smiles at him and caresses his face

SUMITRA- lakshman... Tum charo bhai hamesha ek dusre ko support karte aye ho. You always stayed together from childhood. All three of you considers Ram as your idol. Promise me.... That this love and affection between you brothers will stay like this forever... Kabhi bhi koi bhai akela nahi rehna chahiye...

Said Sumitra getting emotional. Lakshman scrunched his eyebrow looking confused. He smiles at her and holds her hand

LAKSHMAN- I don't know what is bothering you choti maa... But believe me.. I bharat bhaiya and Shatrughan will always be with Ram bhaiya. We four brothers will always be like this...

Sumitra smile at his statement. Lakshman side hugs his choti maa while she sighed relief hearing these assurance from lakshman...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Siya and Urmila were waiting for Janak and Kushal in his cabin, to return from Noida. They were eager to hear about the case. Janak just told Siya that he will inform her when they reach there. This made Siya more curious. She looks at Urmila who was equally tensed. She sighed and nods her head making herself calm. She moves towards Urmila

SIYA- Don't worry urmi... Sab theek hi hoga. Papa and chachaji ate hi honge

Urmila looks at her in tensed

URMILA- hamare sath peheli bar aisa kuch hua he didi... I hope everything will get back to normal soon

Siya smile at her and holds her shoulder

SIYA- relax... Everything is normal already. Just have patience. 

Suddenly they saw Janak and Kushal entering. Both the girls move towards them

URMILA- what happened papa... Chachaji?? 

Asked Urmila getting tensed. Siya looks at Janak and was hoping the best from him. Janak and Kushal looks at each other and then at the girls. A sudden smile crept on janak's face. Siya understood what does that mean and smile herself

KUSHAL- everything is in our favor...

This made Siya and Urmila happy. They prayed thanking God and hugs each other.

URMILA- this means that Raghvan has agreed to it?

KUSHAL- we don't know about that. But municipality has stated that only Rajrishis have right over that land. And nothing can harm that school now.. no one can claim their rights over it

Said Kushal getting happy. Siya hugs Janak while he caresses her head

JANAK- happy??

SIYA- relieved....

Said siya smiling

SIYA- mujhe Raghvan se koi darr nahi tha papa.. but I was worried about the children who are studying in that school. We have taken guarantee for their secured future. Agar ye case Raghvan ke support me jata to un baccho ka kya hota..

Said siya thinking about the kids. All three of them smile at her thinking. Janak gave a proud smile at siya

JANAK- don't worry Siya. They are safe now. I've told you... If truth is with you then you don't have to worry about anything...

Siya nods in agreement. 

KUSHAL- chalo ab tum dono ghar jao. Me aur bhaisahab bahar ja rahe he... thodi formalities complete karke directly ghar ate he...

Both the girls nods in agreement. Janak and Kushal left from there. Urmila hugs Siya

URMILA- thank god di... Ab aapki shadi me wohi pehele wala enjoyment hoga...  He na?

Winks Urmila at her while Siya smiles saying yes.

SIYA- Urmila... I'll just inform Ram about this. He was also worried about this matter

Urmila smile at her and nods her head in yes

URMILA- aap jiju se bat kijiye. I'll just bring my bag from cabin

Saying Urmila left from there. Siya dialled Ram's number. Bharat picks the call

BHARAT- hello bhabhi...

SIYA- hi bharat.. kaise ho?

BHARAT- I'm good bhabhi.. how are you?

SIYA- I'm.also going well...

Siya answered politely while Bharat smile at his bhabhi

SIYA- acha Ram he waha?

Asked Siya waiting to tell this good news to Ram

BHARAT- bhabhi actually bhaiya is on Skype meeting. Kuch important bat thi? Me bhaiya ko call deta hu...

SIYA- no no... Don't disturb him...

Said Siya stopping Bharat from interrupting in the meeting. 

SIYA- just ask him to call me when he's done with his work

BHARAT- ok bhabhi... I'll convey your message..

They disconnected the call .. Siya heard some noise coming from outside. She looks in confusion and went outside to check. She witnessed all staff members standing around a man who was back facing siya. She tried to look at him. 

SIYA- what's happening here?

Asked Siya looking at everyone. All looks at siya. The man turns around to witness from where the voice came. Siya now has witnessed the face of that man. 6 feet tall, seems to be having an age in his 50s still having a masculine huge body, dressed whole in black color, beard in a french cut having a smirk on his face. 

SIYA- Rohit... Who's he?

Asked Siya to one of the employee. Rohit came forward to answer when that man stops him by showing his hand. The man moves towards siya making the noise of his boots. He stood at a distance in front of siya looking at her. 

RAGHVAN- Raghvan Lankeshwar.... Owner of Lankeshwar gold and diamonds...

As he said those words siya looks at him in shock. He smirked at her 

SIYA- how dare you came here? 

Said siya looking at him in anger while he laughs at her

RAGHVAN- dare is not the word for me young lady... You don't know what "dare" I have...

Said Raghvan moving his one hand in air while saying the word dare. He took a step forward which makes siya moves back a little

RAGHVAN- I just came here to congratulate Mr Rajrishi for his daughter's wedding. Whatever have happened between us for that Noida land... I just forgot to congratulate him...

Said Raghvan looking around. Siya looks at him in anger. He gave a look at her

RAGHVAN- I've sent my regards at his place... Par ye ache log... Inhe koi bhi gift ya token of love pasand hi nahi ate.. stupid people

Said Raghvan nodding his head in disbelief. Urmila who have came there witness the scene in front of her

URMILA- hello excuse me....

Raghvan and Siya looks at the way where Urmila was standing. She moves towards siya and said staring Raghvan

URMILA- how dare you talk like that? Hamare hi office me khade hokar, you are talking like this regarding our father...

Said Urmila in anger. Siya holds her arm to make her silent. Raghvan watch both the girls...

RAGHVAN- oh... So you two are daughters of Janak...

Raghvan looks at Siya from top to bottom as in staring her. His stare made Siya look away in disgust. Raghvan smirk at her expression

RAGHVAN- you must be Siya right?? Oh I should have known when I saw this beautiful piece of creation in front of me...

Said Raghvan flirting. Siya looks at him in anger

SIYA- Mr Raghvan... Mind your language. I'm showing respect towards you because of two reasons... The first is you are way elder than me... And secondly you are standing at our place. And we know how to respect our guests... So remember not to cross that limit....

Said siya showing him the finger. Raghvan gave his wicked laugh

RAGHVAN- oh my gosh.... I love that attitude huh... Nice...

Said Raghvan clapping his hands. He put his hands in his pocket

RAGHVAN- well.... I must say... Lucky is the man who is going to owe you ..

URMILA- enough.... Leave from here right now...

Ordered Urmila shouting at him. Raghvan looks at Urmila then at Siya 

RAGHVAN- ye property mujhe chahiye thi... But your father is way smarter than I thought.. apne papa se kaho jitne paise chahiye utne mujhse le aur ye property mujhe de....

Said Raghvan looking in anger. Siya fakes a light smile at him. She crossed her arms and said

SIYA- forget this Mr Raghvan... The case is closed and you very well know that. Nothing can be done...

RAGHVAN- you don't know what I can do... You don't know who I am...

Said Raghvan in a smirk. 

SIYA- I very well know... I know who is standing in front of me.. I know whome I'm talking to. I'm talking to the one having criminal background. Kidnapping, murder, rape, illegal business and what not. I'm talking to a criminal....

Said siya looking straight into Raghvan's eyes with anger. Raghvan boils and was about to say when again Siya interrupt

SIYA- don't even try to blackmail us. Agli bar se yaha ane ki koshish ki to iska result bohot bura hoga... Mind you...

Raghvan boils more in anger. He looks at Siya then at Urmila and then again at siya...

RAGHVAN- I will see you... Remember that...

He said grating his teeths and giving siya a look. Urmila indicate him to leave and he leaves from there while siya watched him going...

Raghvan reached at the hotel room where he is staying. He pushed the table with his foot making the wine bottles fall. He punched the wall with his fist and looks angry. 

MANDA- itna gussa??

Raghvan looks at the direction where his wife was standing staring at him. She moves towards him

MANDA- it's not good for your health

Raghvan looks angry towards her and goes near window. Manda sigh relief and moves towards him. She keeps her hand on his shoulder

MANDA- what's the big deal if you haven't achieved that property? It's not yours... It's there's... The Rajrishis... Please stop all this and let's move back to Chennai. 

Said Manda in a requesting tone. Raghvan gave her a look

RAGHVAN- I told you not to interfere in my matters Manda. Zidd karke tum yaha mere sath agayi.. mana kiya tha mene still you haven't......

MANDA- mujhe aapki chinta he Raghvan..

Manda interrupt him in between. She stated her worries

MANDA- you have done n number of crimes Raghvan. Every time I've supported you in a believe that you'll change... But no... Wo din kabhi aya hi nahi

Said Manda in disbelief. Raghvan removes her hand from his shoulder and looks outside

RAGHVAN- mene wahi kiya jo mujhe sahi laga... Jo mujhe chahiye wo pane ke liye me kuch bhi kar sakta hu... Crime he ya nahi... It doesn't matter to me...

Said Raghvan in a smirk. Manda looks at him 

RAGHVAN- stop teaching me... I owe this business. Because of me you are where you are... Because of my wealth we are leading a rich life... Because of me.......

MANDA- all because of you?

Asked Manda getting emotional. Raghvan looks at her

MANDA- in 23 years of our married life, all that you have achieved is just because of you? Where am I?

A tear drop from manda's eyes. Raghvan looks again outside

RAGHVAN- stop being such an emotional fool manda.

MANDA- aap samajh kyu nahi rahe he? Itne jyada crime hogaye he aapke upar... Kuch bhi hosakta he... Rajrishis bohot bade business background ke he. And I've heard ki unki beti ki shadi aise hi kisi bade Ghar me horahi he... I request you... Please in logo ke bich mat padiye... Please stop this...

Said Manda joining her hands before him. Raghvan looks at her and holds her hand

RAGHVAN- fine... let's go back to Chennai.. I'll leave this Noida land... 

Manda smile little wiping her tears. Raghvan looks at her

RAGHVAN- par iska matlab ye mat samajhna ki me Rajrishis se darr gaya.. no... Raghvan lankeshwar kisise nahi darta... 

Said Raghvan giving his wicked laugh. 

RAGHVAN- ab to chod diya in logo ko... But one day surely I'll take revenge of this insult...

Said Raghvan remembering the incident happened between him and Siya. He smirks while manda looks worried.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Bharat knocks the door for Ram's cabin. He gets inside when Ram indicates him to come.

BHARAT- so bhaiya? Kya hua?

Ram smile at him

RAM- deal done...

Bharat became happy hearing the news. 

BHARAT- ofcourse... Koi deal aap se na ho, aisa ho hi nahi sakta...

Said Bharat praising Ram while he nods in disbelief

BHARAT- actually siya bhabhi is lucky for us.. since this alliance is fixed, we are only gaining in our business..touch wood

Ram heard the good words for siya and smile thinking about her

RAM- waise  bharat... Now you too have to start attending these types of meetings. 

Said Ram signing some of the files kept in front of him

BHARAT- what's the need bhaiya? When you are here then why I have to learn these deal meetings and all...

Ram nods in disbelief

RAM- ha par suppose me nahi hu.. ya... Mujhe kuch hogaya... Then who will take care of these all??

This Statement made Bharat looks uncomfortable. He frowned

BHARAT- come on bhaiya... This is not fair. Aap aisa kyu keh rahe he...

Said Bharat looking upset. Ram smile at him and moves towards him. He holds bharat by shoulders

RAM- I'm sorry

BHARAT- don't do this bhaiya...

RAM- then what should I do?

Ask Ram while Bharat smile at him. He handed Ram his cellphone

BHARAT- take your phone and call siya bhabhi.. she had called you and wanted to talk with you

As bharat said this Ram remember about the tension which was worrying siya.

RAM- was she ok? I mean... Pareshan lag rahi thi?

Bharat looks confused

BHARAT- pareshan?? No bhaiya.. she was normal

Ram smile at him. Bharat left from there excusing Ram to have a talk with siya. Ram dials Siya's number only to be picked by Shruti

SHRUTI- hello ji-ja-ji.....

Ram giggle with the words by his youngest sister-in-law. 

RAM- hello saali-sahiba... What's going on??

Asked Ram in a similar manner. Shruti laughs at him

SHRUTI- aap hi ki shadi ki tayariya chal rahi he jiju... Dekhiye na kitna kam karwa rahe he humse....

Said Shruti pouting looking at Sunaina. While she nods in disbelief. 

RAM- koi bat nahi... Apki shadi me mujhse badla le lena... Bas?!

Shruti smile in a blush. 

SHRUTI- thk he... Done deal...

RAM- waise aapki didi kaha he?

SHRUTI- give me a second... 

She goes towards siya who was sitting with Chandra finalizing some jewellery. Siya was holding a necklace and hence Shruti keeps the cellphone near Siya's ear. Siya asked her who's on the call and she whispered as "jiju"

SIYA- hogaya aapka kam?

Asked Siya smiling. Ram became happy hearing her original voice, which tells that everything is fine now

RAM- ya.. hogaya... By the way... It seems the problem has been solved...

Siya looks surprised. She gives the necklace to chandra, took the cellphone and goes in a corner

SIYA- how do you know?

Ram smile at her surprise

RAM- it's easy... Your original voice came back...jo tension wali awaz thi, ab wo nahi he

Said Ram smiling. She bows down pressing her lower lip

SIYA- ya.. your guess is right...

Ram became happy hearing this.

RAM- told you... You don't have to worry much about that

Siya nods in yes. 

RAM- waise kya tayariya chal rahi he that Shruti is pissed off?

Asked Ram while siya giggle looking at Shruti

SIYA- jewellery selection. And you know na how these three are... Pareshan wo tino khud nahi balki maa aur chachi ko kar rakha he

Said siya slightly complaining about her sisters. 

RAM- aur aap? You don't have to finalize your jewelries?

SIYA- I've done my part

RAM- you didn't sent me the pics...

Ram gets surprise while siya laughs at him

SIYA- not this time.. it's a surprise for you. Shadi ke sare kapde, jewelry everything is going to be a surprise

RAM- hey that's not fair. I've shown you my reception suit

Said Ram complaining in a pout

SIYA- I didn't told you to... Wo to by chance mujhe dikh gaya...

Said siya in a winning smile. Ram nods in disbelief for this stupidity. 

RAM- ok ok... Fine... I'll be waiting to see you as a bride... As my bride..

This makes siya blush. She felt sudden butterflies in her abdomen. 

SIYA- mujhe Jana he... Bye...

She disconnected the call while Ram smile looking at his shy bride. Siya hits the cellphone on her forehead and smile shyly...

Ram reached home and found everyone busy in their respective work. Sumitra was writing names on invitation cards. Bharat was having phone in one hand and on other checking the list on iPad. Mandira was sitting quietly having tea and looking everything around her. Lakshman and Shatrughan were fighting for something....

LAKSHMAN- oh come on Shatru... I'm elder... You've to listen to me...

Saying Lakshman keeps the box he is carrying in the bag kept on table. 

SHATRUGHAN- oh come on laksh... I'm younger... You've to listen to me...

Saying Shatrughan took out lakshman's box and kept his. Ram nods in disbelief and moves towards them...

LAKSHMAN- call me "bhaiya".. and... You've to listen to your bhaiya...

Saying again he kept his box. Shatrughan remove that and kept his

SHATRUGHAN- I'll only listen to my Ram bhaiya....

SUMITRA- uffo... Kya chal raha he tum dono ka..??

Interrupt sumitra in between them getting irritated. Kranti enters there carrying some jewellery boxes with her.

KRANTI- these boys are kids literally... 

Said Kranti nodding her head in disbelief..

LAKSHMAN- maa.... Ram bhaiya is going to wear this "mojdi" (traditional shoes)

SHATRUGHAN- no maa... He's going to wear this one...

Shatrughan showed her the one he is carrying. Her eyes falls on Ram. She smiles and moves towards him

KRANTI- agaya mera Ram...  Ab ye hi batayega which one he wants to wear

Said Kranti caressing Ram's face. Mandira looks at them giving an unbelievable look. 

LAKSHMAN- ha bhaiya please tell him that you're selecting my one...

SHATRUGHAN- no bhaiya... Tell him rather...

RAM- shant shant....

Said Ram moving towards them... He picks both the boxes and kept in his bag

RAM- there are so many functions. I'll wear both on different functions. 

Said Ram smiling. Everyone looks lovingly at him when he handled the situation while Lakshman and Shatrughan became happy.

KRANTI- dekha..?? That's the difference between you all and Ram...

Mandira nods in disbelief which was observed by sumitra. 

KRANTI- acha ram... Yaha betho...

Kranti makes him sit beside her and showed him the jewelleries which she was carrying

KRANTI- you tell me... Which one you'll choose for siya..?? 

RAM- maa... I know your choice is very good. Whichever you'll choose siya will definitely love that

Said Ram smiling. Kranti looks at him lovingly. Mandira again gave them a look

MANDIRA- Manvi Urmila aur Shruti ke liye bhi he na?

Interrupt Mandira in between. Sumitra gave a look at her while Kranti looks confused

KRANTI- shadi ram aur siya ki he... Un sab ke liye unki shadi me dungi... 

Suddenly Ram's phone rang. It was from office. He was about to pick when Kranti stopped him

KRANTI- no ram... Tumhari shadi he aur tum office ke kam me lage ho...? Ab shadi tak jo bhi kam he bharat sambhal lega... And these two are also there na... Let them be responsible

Said Kranti looking at lakshman and Shatrughan. Ram smile at her

RAM- ok maa... As you say

BHARAT- ha maa.... Don't worry ab bhaiya shadi tak koi office ka kam nahi karenge

Kranti nods in agreement. Dashrath enters there

DASHRATH- acha listen... 20 Hotel rooms have been booked according to the list.. ab agar aur add hote he to dusra hotel dekhna hoga...

Kranti nods listening while Mandira gave a look

MANDIRA- hotel rooms?

SUMITRA- ha... Mumbai se barati ja rahe he.. unke rehne ke liye hotel room to book karna hoga na masi.... Sab to Rajrishi house me nahi reh sakte na?

Said Sumitra giving explaination  while Mandira gave a look at her

MANDIRA- why we are doing that? Janak ji should do that na.. 

Her statement makes everyone look at each other

KRANTI- Janak ji ne kaha tha but we have denied. Why everything they will do just because they are from bride's side? We will do our part...

Said Kranti giving explaination to Mandira while she nods in disbelief. To lighten the moment lakshman speak in between

LAKSHMAN- it's nice that we are staying at hotel... warna waha Urmila ki bak-bak sunke kan pak jate...

Said lakshman keeping his palms on his ears. Everyone laughs at him. 

SHATRUGHAN- repeat it bhai...

Shatrughan said turning on the video recorder to send it to Urmila. 

LAKSHMAN- I'll kill you if you do that...

Saying lakshman snatched the phone and hits Shatrughan while everyone laughs at them. Sumitra looks at Mandira who didn't showed any expression of happiness. 

Sunaina and Chandra were in the girl's room packing Siya's bags. Siya who was also present there, helped her mother and chachi giving them her stuffs

CHANDRA- didi... Should I pack this too?

Asked chandra showing some dresses to Sunaina. She smiles looking at the dresses

SUNAINA- kitne shauk se liye the humne ye dresses siya ke liye. Remember Chandra?

Chandra smile and nods in yes. Sunaina keeps the dresses in bag. She looks around

SUNAINA- kitna khali lag raha he abhi se ye room. When other three will get married then this room will be totally empty...

Said Sunaina smiling sadly. Chandra keep her hand on Sunaina's shoulder

CHANDRA- that's the life for daughter's parents didi... Hum chahe kitne bhi modern hojaye par betiyo ki bidai ka dukh pehele bhi waisa tha aur ab bhi waisa hi he...

Said Chandra looking at Siya. Siya looks at them and small tears forms in her eyes.

SUNAINA- why does daughters grow so quickly? 

Asked Sunaina getting emotional. Siya couldn't stand more. She runs towards bed where Sunaina and Chandra were sitting and hugs Sunaina tightly. 

SIYA- me badi nahi hui maa... I'm still a kid...

She said shedding some tears. Sunaina caresses her back

SIYA- I don't want to leave you all... Me nahi jana chahti ye Ghar chodke...

She said nodding her head in no. Chandra caresses her head

CHANDRA- aisa nahi kehte Siya. You are starting your new life. You have to give love and happiness to that house now...

Siya looks at her wiping her tears

SIYA- then please don't cry both of you. I want you to be happy while saying bye to me...

Sunaina smile and nods in yes. Siya wipes her mother's tears.

SUNAINA- see... We have packed your dresses.. tomorrow we will do the rest. Check if anything is left...

Said Sunaina showing her the bags. Siya holds her hands

SIYA- kuch reh jaye to acha he na maa... Isi bahane me is ghar me aa paungi..

Said siya smiling. Sunaina cups her face

SUNAINA- apne ghar me ane ke liye tumhe bahano ki zarurat nahi...

Siya again hugs her. Her eyes falls on door where Janak was standing. He had light tears. He turns to leave but was stopped by siya

SIYA- papa....

She goes near him...

SIYA- you can hide your tears from whole world. But not from me....

Janak looks at her and smile. He takes his daughter in an embrace and both of them sheds some tears. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. 

I hope you all are reading this FF and is with the story. Do tell if you're not liking it..

Thank you

rohinimaneesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi

Your FF is too awesome😍😍😍. I wait for your updates every day🤩🤩🤩.

I like the way of your narration. U portray the each character dialogues and their behavior very well.❤️❤️❤️

Please continue the FF with your ideas only . 😁😁

My small request🤏🏻 : if possible give one update only of conversation among siblings (both siya and ram siblings).some soft and light moments🤞🏻 .

Saumya96 thumbnail

Siya was in the room where all musical instruments are kept. She opens the drawer and took out the box of her ghungroo. She touched them and smile. She remembers how the four girls used to dance from childhood. She remembers how Janak used to teach her singing. She gets light tears in her eyes. She closed the box and kept it in the suitcase bag. Her eyes falls on a trophy kept on the shelf. She took it in her hand and smile at it. She remembers the day when she got that -

*Flashback*

A 10 year siya came running towards Janak and he picks her up in his arms

SIYA- papa... I got this

She showed him the trophy. Janak gave a proud smile and kiss at her cheek. Sunaina caresses her back standing beside him. 

JANAK- I'm so proud of you my child...

He puts her down and kneel in front of her

SIYA- everyone loved my dance. Aur ma'am ne to clap bhi kiya

Said little siya out of her cuteness while Janak and Sunaina giggle

JANAK- we are so proud of you...

Siya moves towards Sunaina and hugs her. Sunaina caresses her head

SUNAINA- we all know how much you love dance. Keep this spirit as it is... Even after your marriage

Siya looks confused... 

SIYA- marriage?? What is that?

Janak laughs at her... He holds her hand

JANAK- when you will grow up then you will leave us and go to another house. 

Siya looks sad. She looks at her parents

SIYA- and what if I don't go?

Sunaina smile and answered

SUNAINA- aisa thodi hota he.. one day you and all your sisters have to leave this house....

Siya pout and sit on sofa crossing her arms

SIYA- then I don't want to grow up... Me aap dono ko chodke kahi nahi jaungi...

Both her parents laugh at her cuteness.

*Flashback ends*

Siya had light tears remembering the day. She felt someone's presence beside her and turns around to witness Janak. She smiles at him and hugs him. Janak could feel that she is sobbing but he controlled his tears. He lightly patted her back. She wipes her tears and looks at him

SIYA- you remember this day papa?

She showed him the trophy and asked. He smiles and nods in yes

JANAK- how can I forget? But.... Tum to bohot choti thi... How do you remember?

Ask Janak getting surprised while siya smile at him..

SIYA- how does memory and age is related? 

Asked Siya while Janak nods his head in disbelief

SIYA- what happened?

JANAK- I'll miss your questions...

Said Janak cupping her face. She smiles sadly 

SIYA- miss to use karte he na jise bhulte he... My presence is there in this whole house in form of my memories... I'll be near you all...

Janak nods in yes. He wipes his tears and so as Siya did.. she put the trophy back in shelf

JANAK- you are not taking that with you?

Asked Janak while she nods in no. She closed her bag and looks at Janak

SIYA- papa.... I'll continue to work for our office... May I?

She asked him about the work in Rajrishi industries. He smiles and moves towards her

JANAK- it's all yours my child.. hamare bad tum charo beheno ko hi ye sab sambhalna he... You don't need anyone's permission

She became happy listening to her father. She holds his hand

SIYA- how lucky we all are papa... We have got such a nice family.. who gives importance to girls, their education, their work, their dreams...

Said siya smiling... Janak patted on her hand

JANAK- lucky are us... That we got such a beautiful and understanding daughters. Pata nahi log ladkiyo ko unwanted kyu samajhte he... Koi humse puche ki kitni pyari hoti he betiya....

Said Janak pulling Siya's cheek.. she smiles at her father...

SIYA- mere jane ke bad aap akele to nahi pad jayenge na papa?

Asked Siya while Janak gets emotional by her sudden question. He looks other ways. She keeps her head on his shoulder

SIYA- please don't be sad papa... Me jyada dur nahi ja rahi hu... Mera jab bhi Mann karega me yaha ajaya karungi... Aur fir... Jald hi Manvi Urmila aur Shruti bhi to waha ayengi mere pas... 

Janak smile at her. Suddenly all her sisters came there running. Siya and Janak wipes their tears and looks at them

URMILA- me bataungi....

SHRUTI- nahi me....

MANVI- me badi hu.... I'll tell ..

All three of them argued with each other while snatching something from each other's hand

JANAK- oho... Shant hojao... What's that?

Asked Janak looking at the card... 

MANVI- tauji... Invitation card agaya ...

Said Manvi while siya gets happy. She moves towards them and ask for the card

SIYA- show me...

Urmila takes near her and when siya was about to hold it she passed it to Shruti. 

SIYA- urmi...??

Siya was about to hold it from Shruti when she passed it to Manvi... Siya moves towards Manvi and she hide the card at her back...

SIYA- uffo... Papa look at them...tell them know...

Janak enjoyed his daughters moments.. Manvi gave the card to Urmila

URMILA- card dekhna he didi...?? To dekho na... See....

She offered her to see and again runs from there. Siya runs behind her while Shruti and Manvi also joins them... Janak smile looking at them and nods....

JANAK- pata nahi... In sab ke jane ke bad is ghar ka kya hoga...??

He smiles sadly and continued looking at them...

Siya runs behind her sisters while they tease her and hide her wedding card. 

SHRUTI- catch me if you can....

Said Shruti and tease siya showing the card. Shruti pass it to Manvi when Siya tried to snatch it from her

SIYA- this is not done. .. tum logo ka time bhi ayega... Dekh lena tab me kitna chidhati hu...

Said Siya pouting. She again runs behind Manvi who passed the card to Urmila. Urmila turns around and get bump with Vishwas while the card falls from her hand.

URMILA- omg... Sorry... Sorry uncle...

Said Urmila apologising. Vishwas picks the card and checked it. Siya looks at the girls in disbelief

MANVI- sorry uncle.. aapko chot to nahi lagi na?

Asked Manvi getting concerned. Vishwas smile at them

VISHWAS- nahi beta... And by the way... Shadi wale ghar me aisi masti to chalti rehti he...

Everyone laughs with him while Siya looks down smiling. Vishwas moves towards Siya and hands the card to her

VISHWAS- take this... Dekh lo...

Said Vishwas in a smirk. Siya smile and took the card from him..

SHRUTI- ye kya uncle.. thoda aur chidhana tha dii ko ...

Said Shruti while Siya fakes an angry look at her. Vishwas giggle at them

VISHWAS- don't tease her more.. remember... She'll take revenge on you all...

Said Vishwas taking Siya's side while she agrees with him looking at her sisters. 

SIYA- thank you uncle..

She thanked Vishwas and leaves from there to her room. The sisters watch her nodding their head

MANVI- welcome uncle.. have a seat...

Vishwas gets settled while Sunaina and Chandra came there

SUNAINA- namaste bhaisahab... When did you came?

Asked Sunaina greeting him. 

VISHWAS- just few minutes before..

SUNAINA- urmi . Go and call papa...

She asked urmila to inform Janak about Vishwas's arrival. Urmila nods and goes from there.

CHANDRA- acha hua aap agaye bhaisahab... Remember you are from our side- "ladki wale" ...

Said Chandra joking while vishwas laughs at this. 

VISHWAS- ofcourse... Isliye to aya hu... Chaliye bhabhi... Order kijiye... What I have to do?

Asked vishwas while Sunaina smile at him.

SUNAINA- what more I can ask you to do bhaisahab.? Already you've chosen such a nice family for our Siya. And now... Bas siya nahi... Balki hamari sabhi betiyo ke liye bhi...

Said Sunaina looking at Manvi and Shruti while they smile. Vishwas looks confused

VISHWAS- matlab? 

CHANDRA- I'll tell you...

They told vishwas about the proposal of Raghuvanshis for the other sisters. Vishwas became happy hearing this

VISHWAS- this is such a pleasant news. Congratulations to all of you..

Vishwas congratulate them while blessed Manvi and Shruti. 

Upstairs in room, Siya settled on her bed and look at the card. The envelope was of deep purple and golden combination "Om ganeshay namah" written on top while "Ram weds Siya" written below it. She smiles looking at that. She opens the envelope and took out the card to read it - 

"We graciously invite you to honour us with your presence and blessings on the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony of SIYA (Daughter of Mrs. Sunaina Rajrishi and Mr. Janak Rajrishi) to RAM (son of (Mrs. Kaushalya Raghuvanshi) Mrs. Kranti Raghuvanshi and Mr. Dashrath Raghuvanshi). Your presence is our delight...!!!" 

Siya read the content and smile. She takes her phone and click the photo of that card and send it to Ram with a caption of - "do come to the wedding". Ram reads her message and smile. He takes the wedding card of their side and click the photo and send it to Siya saying - "eagerly waiting for that". She reads his reply and blush. She covers her face with her palms smiling. While Ram smirk looking at the card. Lakshman knocks the door of his room

LAKSHMAN- bhai... Dad is calling

Ram nods and went downstairs...

Raghuvanshi family was gathered near mandir of their house. Guru Vashist applies some "tika" to the invitation card. He also put some "Rice Akshata" on the card and kept it in front of the lord's idol. Everyone joins their hand and bows down.

VASHISHT- is shadi ki sari tithiya, mangalmay ho... Yahi bhagwan se prathna he...

Said Vashisht and prays for Ram and Siya's happy marriage. Everyone follows him. Ram moves towards him and took his blessings

VASHISHT- khush raho Ram... 

He moves towards Dashrath and Kranti and took their blessings

DASHRATH- god bless you my son...

Dashrath hugs him. Kranti caresses his face

KRANTI- gear up everyone now... Sab logo ko apne apne kam pata he right... 

Said Kranti asking everyone.. while Mandira who was standing beside her nods her head in disbelief

SUMITRA- bharat take the token baskets with invitation cards and send them to the guests...

BHARAT- yes choti maa.. 

He goes from there and call the workers to guide them...

KRANTI- lakshman... These are the list of our close relatives... Go and invite them personally... Take these baskets with you

Kranti showed him the invitation baskets while he nods in yes and leaves from there

KRANTI- and you Shatrughan....

She calls Shatrughan while he looks surprise

SHATRUGHAN- me too??? Maa...me to sabse chota hu na...

He said pouting. Sumitra pulls his ear

SUMITRA- ha ha... Masti karne me sabse aage... Kam karne me sabse piche... No ifs and buts... Everyone has to work.. 

Scolds Sumitra to him while he giggle and nods

KRANTI- exactly... You go and recheck everything is ready and finalized or not. We've to leave day after tomorrow for Delhi...

Instructs kranti to Shatrughan. He leaves from there. Kranti moves towards Sumitra

KRANTI- sumitra hum ek bar shagun ka saman dekh lete he...

Sumitra nods and both the ladies went upstairs. Ram's phone rang and he excused himself to receive the call.  Dashrath moves towards Vashist

DASHRATH- sab kuch bohot acha lag raha he guruji... I'm very happy. Ram... My eldest son is getting married. A bahu like Siya is coming in our family... And soon... My other three kids are also getting hitched... Everything is going perfect

Said Dashrath being happy. Vashisht keeps his hand on dashrath's shoulder

VASHISHT- me bhi tumhare liye bohot khush hu .... Sabhi bacche unka naya jivan shuru karne ja rahe he... 

Vashisht smile while Dashrath nods in agreement

DASHRATH- me bas usi din ka wait kar raha hu guruji.. jab sab bahuye is ghar me ajaye aur me apni sari zimmedari Ram ko de du... So that I can get officially retired..

Vashisht gets happy hearing this and nods in agreement. All this was heard by Mandira who was standing behind them. She moves aside

MANDIRA- what does that meant? Sari zimmedari Ram ko de dunga??

Mandira looks in confusion. 

MANDIRA- Ram ko agar sab mil gaya to hamare baccho ka kya hoga? Kranti se discuss karna hoga ye sab...

She said and started her way to go to kranti's room. She got something in her mind and stops

MANDIRA- nahi nahi... Not now... Kranti to Ram ki shadi ke liye itni excited aur khush he.. that she will not listen to anything now... I've to wait for a chance to discuss it with her

She said to herself and grinned thinking about her plans...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohinimaneesha

Hi

Your FF is too awesome😍😍😍. I wait for your updates every day🤩🤩🤩.

I like the way of your narration. U portray the each character dialogues and their behavior very well.❤️❤️❤️

Please continue the FF with your ideas only . 😁😁

My small request🤏🏻 : if possible give one update only of conversation among siblings (both siya and ram siblings).some soft and light moments🤞🏻 .

Thank you so much dear

Sure, I'll definitely add some moments. Rather many more moments are coming up in the grand marriage sequence.. stay tuned. Keep loving, keep reading...!!!

rohinimaneesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you  for the update😍😍.

Eagerly waiting for the grand wedding sequence 😁🤩🤩🤩

Saumya96 thumbnail

At night, Ram enters lakshman's room. He witnessed Lakshman talking on call and he knows that to whom he is busy with, ofcourse Urmila. He smiles and moves towards bed. Sleep was far away from him, as he was nervous plus excited for the coming new chapter in his life. He was thinking about Siya and remember the day when they met for the first time...

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji

Har gham sang tere sehna ji

Ram smile remembering how nervous was he that time. He nods his head in disbelief remembering their first talk in the terrace. 

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji

Jo jag se kaha na jaaye woh

Mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji

He opens his phone and looks at Siya's photo. He smile lightly seeing her innocent face. He lightly caresses the screen as in touching her face.

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna

Tere ishq mein jogi hona

Mainu jogi hona

He rest himself on bed still looking at the photo of their engagement. He smiles remembering the day of the engagement. How beautiful she was looking. 

Tere ishq mein jogi hona..

He closed the phone and turns to other side thinking about Siya and getting excited about the wedding..

Mainu jogi hona…

Mainu jogi hona…

Mainu jogi hona…!!!

Next day, he stopped in front of kitchen. He watched Kranti there instructing the workers. He imagined Siya there, wearing saree just looking as his wife. He imagined her working in kitchen. He smiles and crossed his hands standing there

Ho… ishq ka rang safed piya

Na chhal na kapat na bhed piya

Sau rang mile tu ikk warga

Phir...Aatish ho ya ret piya, ret piya

Sumitra came there and looks at Ram smiling. She giggled looking at him. She patted his shoulder and he looks at her startled. She asked him what he was doing and he simply nods his head in nothing. He left from there smiling while Sumitra laughs at him

Jis jung mein tera ho rutba

Uss jung ka main toh

Junaid piya, junaid piya

He goes in garden area and rests himself on swing. He looks in front and imagined Siya watering the plants. He smiles at his craziness

Tere ishq mein jogi hona

Mainu jogi hona

He nods in disbelief and gets happy. There Siya was in living area where everyone were busy doing some preparation for wedding. She smiles and thinks about Ram

Main laakh sambhal ke jaani

Tu nadiya aur main paani

Ikk tujhme hi behne ka raasta

She gets up and moves at corner. She leans to the pillar and blush remembering their phone calls...

Sau baar samajh ke maani

Mera qissa teri kahaani

Jo jud jaaye toh mukammal vaasta.. haye!

Urmila came there and looks at her smirking. She clips her fingers in front of siya while siya hits her getting embarrassed. She runs from there upstairs

Phir se mujhe ikk dafaa

Hai bas tujhe dekhna…

She closed the door of the room and take the photo frame in her hand which consists of Ram and her photo. She smiles looking at him

Tere ishq mein jogi hona

Mainu jogi hona

Kranti was packing Ram's bag in his room talking something with him while he was not paying attention and just thinking about Siya

Ho… main ta tere naal hi rehna ji

Jo jag se kaha na jaaye

Woh mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji

Jo jag se kaha na jaaye

Bas tujhse kehna ji…

He nods looking down. He looks at Kranti and keeps his head on her lap. She smiles at him and caresses his head while he closed his eyes thinking about Siya...

Siya was in her room preparing her bed to sleep. She looks at sisters who were busy applying nail enamel to each other. Siya smile at them. Suddenly Sunaina enters there talking on phone

SUNAINA- ha...... Ha kranti bhabhi everything is done....... Ji..... You are most welcome...... Ok....... Good night

She cuts the call and moves towards siya. She was about to speak when her eyes falls on the three girls

SUNAINA - are? What's up there? Tum tino so kyu nahi rahi ab tak...??

SHRUTI- bas thodi der taiji... Once we finish with this we will sleep

Sunaina looks in disbelief at them and then looks at Siya

SUNAINA- you should sleep early siya.. warna dark circles hojayenge... 

Siya giggle at her mother while the sisters laughs. Sunaina looks at them confused

SUNAINA- what? 

SIYA- kuch nahi maa.... You're too cute...

Said siya pulling her mother's cheek. Sunaina hits her lightly at shoulder

SUNAINA- are ha... Me ye keh rahi thi... Ki teri saas ka call tha... They'll be coming to Delhi tomorrow. And with some of their close relatives they'll come to meet you...

Siya nods at her. Sunaina opens the cupboard and took out a saree which was kept in front shelf. 

SUNAINA- wear this tomorrow.. ok?

SIYA- this?? But maa ye to badme pehenne wali thi na..

Asked Siya moving towards her. Sunaina smile at her

SUNAINA- tomorrow you'll be meeting with their relatives Siya. That too first time... You should look like a Raghuvanshi bahu...

Siya smile at her. Urmila moves towards Sunaina

URMILA- come on maa... Hamari di kitni sweet aur simple he... And aisi hi jiju ko aur unki family ko achi lagti he... So why to pretend anything??

Asked Urmila while Sunaina nods in disbelief

SUNAINA- you'll not understand. Uski shadi ho rahi he. She should look like a bride. Jab tum logo ka number ayega na then you'll get to know

Said Sunaina pulling urmila's ear.

URMILA- ouch maa....

SUNAINA- come on now... So jao tum sab... Kal se bohot sare kam karne he... 

She holds Siya's hand and smile at her

SUNAINA- kal se shadi ke sare functions shuru honge.... Bhagwan kare ye memories tumhare life ki best memories bane...

Siya smile at her. Urmila side hugs Siya while Manvi and Shruti side hugs Sunaina...

Raghuvanshi family reached at Rajrishi house with some of their relatives. Rajrishis welcome them. Janak and Sunaina takes Guru Vashisht's blessings...

VASHISHT- khush rahiye...

Kushal and Chandra also followed it. Janak and Dashrath hug each other

DASHRATH- congratulations....

JANAK- apko bhi....

While the ladies also does the same... Ram and his brothers takes elder's blessings.

KUSHAL- ayiye welcome

They all enters inside. Dashrath was introducing some of the guests to Janak and Kushal. While the ladies gathered separating themselves from men

KRANTI- Sunaina bhabhi... Chandra bhabhi... She's my and sumitra's masi...

Sunaina and Chandra did a namaste to Mandira while she smiles at them. Kranti also introduces Sunaina and Chandra to her. 

SUMITRA- bacchiya dikhayi nahi de rahi...

Asked Sumitra looking around

CHANDRA- all are busy in some or the other work.. I'll call them..

She called Manvi Urmila and Shruti. 

URMILA- ha chachi....

Shouts Urmila from upstairs. Lakshman's eyes falls on her while she also looks at him. They share a staring moment. She goes downstairs and took Kranti and sumitra's blessings

SUMITRA- masi... She's Urmila... Lakshman's would be wife

Mandira smile at her. She took mandira's blessings.

MANDIRA- god bless you my child

She caresses urmila's head while urmila gave her a smile

SUNAINA- urmi... Where are others?

URMILA- maa... Manvi di is making siya di ready.. and Shruti is inside

Said Urmila smiling. 

KRANTI- Sunaina bhabhi... We'll meet siya in her room.. hum use niche le ate he..

SUNAINA- ha kyu nahi bhabhi... 

Kranti and Sumitra took Mandira in girl's room. There Manvi was making Siya ready. Siya wore a maroon saree. She put her hair open and wore a golden earrings with matching neck piece and a pair of golden bangles. She checked herself in mirror

SIYA- Manvi... Am I looking good?

MANVI- come on di... Why you are asking this? And why you are nervous I'm not getting...

Said Manvi applying a small crystal bindi to Siya. Siya makes the bindi staight with her index finger

SIYA- unke relatives peheli bar mujhe dekhenge... So.. I'm just little nervous.

Manvi giggle at her. They hear a knock at door. Manvi goes to open it and find the three ladies there.

MANVI- aunty... Ayiye na...

She welcome them inside. Siya looks at them and goes near them to take their blessings. Mandira was surprised looking at siya. She checked herself from top to bottom and was actually mesmerized by her...

KRANTI- masi... Ye he hamari siya...

Mandira's concentration broke. Siya smile at her

KRANTI- siya she is our masi.. Ram's nani...

Siya moves towards her and take her blessings. Mandira fake a smile at her

SUMITRA- aur masi... She's Manvi... 

MANDIRA- Manvi.... Bharat...??

Asked Mandira to sumitra while she nods in yes. Manvi moves towards her and takes her blessings. Mandira caresses her head

MANDIRA- beautiful.... God bless you

She smiles at Manvi and gave a look to siya. 

KRANTI- come on siya.. some of our guests are here. Let's move down?

Siya nods at her. They were about to start only to be stopped by Mandira

MANDIRA- like this?

Everyone looks at her in confusion. She moves towards siya

MANDIRA- siya ne to sar par ghunghat nahi liya..and see... Only this much jewelry? She's going to be a bahu of Raghuvanshis... You should wear more..

Said Mandira in a strict voice. Manvi looks surprised hearing this while Sumitra gave a disbelief look

MANVI- ghunghat?? But aunty......

Manvi was about to ask the need only to be stopped by siya. She indicates her to not speak. Sumitra watch them

SUMITRA- masi... Our Ram has chosen siya due to her simplicity. Aur jo sabse zaruri gehena he wo to siya ne pehen rakha he... That beautiful smile...

She said cupping Siya's face while Siya smile more at her. 

SUMITRA- we don't need anything much

Said Sumitra handling the situation. Kranti moves towards siya.

KRANTI- sumitra is right... But Siya.... You take veil over your head

Manvi looks shocked while Mandira smirk at this. 

KRANTI- tumhe shadi ke bad ghar me ye sab karne ki koi zarurat nahi he.. but today... Since everyone are there..... I hope you don't mind...

Said Kranti feeling embarrassed. Siya holds her hand and smile

SIYA- not at all maa... I am unaware about the rituals of our house. You are the one to guide me.. aren't it? So why would I mind.? Please guide me through this...

Siya gave an impressive answer while Kranti lovingly caresses her head. Mandira looks surprise at her while Sumitra stare Mandira and gave a stren look. Manvi helps siya to take veil. All of them moves downstairs. Everyone looks at Siya as she was coming down the stairs. The Rajrishis were surprised to witness Siya covering her head. Siya moves towards Guru Vashist and takes his blessings. She does the same with Dashrath

DASHRATH- stay happy my child... Come..

He takes her to introduce some of their relatives. Ram looks at her smiling as she was busy taking blessings from all. Her eyes falls on him and witness him looking at her. She smiles and looks away when Dashrath introduce her to others. Chandra looks at Sunaina

CHANDRA- ghunghat???

Sunaina gives a "don't know" expression. Urmila whisper to Manvi

URMILA- why di has covered her head?

MANVI- I'll tell you later

Reply Manvi still whispering. Shruti was also listening them and looks at siya in confusion. After sometime everyone got busy in their own work. Vishwas enters the Rajrishi house. Janak welcome him

JANAK- I was about to call you... Ghar ki shadi he.. aur itna late?

VISHWAS- my apology....

He moves towards ram and siya and blessed them. 

VISHWAS- so.... Excited or nervous?

Asked vishwas to both of them. They looks down smiling

RAM- actually both....

Said Ram getting embarrassed. Siya adjusted the veil over her head as it was slipping then and now. Urmila who was standing at a distance from them observed siya. She looks frustrated. Lakshman comes near her and hits his shoulder with her 

LAKSHMAN- what happened?

Urmila looks at him and again looks at siya

URMILA- look... How uncomfortable is she..

Lakshman looks at siya adjusting her ghunghat. Urmila looks at him in anger

URMILA- apke yaha ghunghat lene ki ritual he kya?

Lakshman gave a don't know look and continued

LAKSHMAN- I'm seriously unaware of these things yar... But ab.... Maa ne kaha he to...may be it is there...

Said lakshman while urmila looks at him in shock

URMILA- me ye sab nahi karne wali ok... I'm telling you now only...

Lakshman giggles at her...

LAKSHMAN- ok ok relax... Tum to Jhansi ki Rani banke ladne chali ati ho...

Urmila nods her head in disbelief

URMILA- it's not a joke laksh... We are not used to it. Plus we don't believe these types of rituals. I'm not understanding why dii is doing this...

Said Urmila pouting. Lakshman smile at her

LAKSHMAN- don't worry baba... Bhaiya he na... He'll handle... Bhabhi is not alone

Lakshman makes Urmila believe while she nods in agreement. 

Sumitra witness the girls looking sad. She tried to cheer them up..

SUMITRA- are ladkiyo .. behen ki shadi he aur tum log itni shant? 

The girls smile lightly at her. Siya looks at them and indicates to smile. They nods in yes

SUMITRA- come on... Shadi ka ghar he.. thoda nach gana to hona chahiye na...

Suggested Sumitra while everyone agreed to her. Sunaina indicates the girls while they nod. 

The three girls stand in middle while everyone surrounded them clapping their hands to give them the beat. The girls started dancing

Prem ka aisa rang chadha

Dono rang jaye ek hi rang

Preet ke dhango se khudko bandhle ek duje ke sang....

Ram and Siya smile at them. While the brothers stare their respective partners dancing. Mandira was most happy looking at three of them. 

Mann mera chahe bas ye hi

Pura ho sapna..

Sau janmo se bhi age tak

Sath rahe apna...

The girls looks at Ram and siya dancing. There siya was still busy adjusting her ghunghat. All her concentration was on that. 

Har pag yu hi tu mila ke rakhna

Khushiyo ke diye jalake rakhna..

Tera saya banke chalna he mujhe

Mera saya banke tu bhi chalna...

The girls move around Ram and Siya dancing. Siya smile but was feeling uncomfortable and was not able to do anything accept adjusting her veil. Ram looks at her doing that. 

The girls take Kranti and Sumitra in middle and ask them to dance. They do little steps. They also called Sunaina and Chandra but they hesitate to dance. Manvi looks at Bharat and smile

MANVI- murat jo he banayi dil se

Aao milke sajade ise...

Bharat looks away smiling. Shruti moves towards Shatrughan while he kept on looking at her

SHRUTI- khushboo he ye to apnepan ki

Aao rishto me mila de ise...

Urmila hits elbow at lakshman while he smirk at her

URMILA- jis tarah se chahe wo mujhko me us tarah se unhe chahu

Gangaur apna har ek din ho mange har subah...

She runs from there and the three girls came in middle dancing...

Pura ho sapna..

Sau janmo se bhi age tak

Sath rahe apna...

Ram looks at siya adjusting her veil. He looks sad for her. He takes his hands near her head and helps her to adjust the veil. She looks at him startled. 

They both stare each other. Their stare got break due to the girls. They take siya in middle and dance surrounding her. They ask her to sing. She looks at Ram

SIYA- chute na kabhi ye sath apna

Gauri shankar hume var do...

She looks away witnessing that they are not alone. She smile looking down while the girls surrounded her clapping

SIYA- badhta hi jo jaye jivan bhar

Mann me wo prem dhan bhar do...

Ram smile looking at her. She adjust her veil while Kranti looks at her getting sad.

SIYA- muskurake dekhe wo mujhko me muskurake unhe dekhu

Mil hi jaye humko kahipe jo soche hum jise...

She said looking at Ram and then nods blushing. The girls came near her and tease her

Pura ho sapna..

Sau janmo se bhi age tak

Sath rahe apna...

They all started dancing around Siya. While siya looks at them smiling. Urmila brings Ram near siya and they both looks at each other smiling

Everyone claps for them. Ram and Siya looks down. Ram moves little closer to her and whispers..

RAM- you don't have to do this...

Whispered Ram indicating about the veil. Siya smile at him

SIYA- I know... But kuch chize iccha ke liye nahi... Zarurat ke liye karni hoti he... 

Ram smile at her answer. 

SIYA- and if... Maa is happy with this.. then why not..??

Said siya raising her brows. She blinked her eyes telling him that she's fine while he also does the same saying ok... Kranti watched them and heard their conversation from distance. She felt sad about what she did to siya today. She smiles sadly looking at them.

References:

Song 1: "Jogi"- Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017 movie)

Song 2: "Prem ka aisa rang chadha"- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009 television program)

Saumya96 thumbnail

SHRUTI- but what was the need di??

Asked shruti moving towards siya who was folding her saree and keeping it in cupboard. It was night, and after Raghuvanshis left from there all the three sisters started questioning siya about the "veil incident". 

SIYA- what's the big deal? Aisa bhi kya kar diya mene ki tum log itna gussa ho rahi ho...

Asked Siya looking at all of them. Urmila moves towards her

URMILA- dii... Papa has always given us whole freedom. He has always taught us to be independent. And to follow rituals like this?? I mean... Who do this now? I agree pehele ke zamane me log karte the.. but now?? Why??

Siya calms her down placing her hand on her shoulder

SIYA- shant hojao Urmila... Unke ghar me bhi ye ritual nahi he... Maa just asked me to take it in front of their relatives. Manvi... Tum thi na waha.. suna na tumne?

She asked moving towards Manvi. Manvi sigh and continued

MANVI- ha dii.. suna mene... But kranti aunty could have answered her masi saying that we don't believe in these rituals. But no.. she supported her. 

SIYA- wo unki masi he Manvi... 

MANVI- sumitra aunty ki bhi he... But she was there to support you. She was not happy when kranti aunty asked you to cover your head

Manvi interrupt and cleared what she thinks. Siya nods her head in disbelief

SIYA- I'm not understanding how should I tell you all...

She moves towards Shruti and started speaking

SIYA- you all are correct. We are not taught to follow these rituals. But tell me one thing. Kya dusro ke bare me sochna galat he? Specially the one who will be your mother-in-law...??

Asked Siya to Shruti. Shruti thinks for a while and nods in no. Siya smile at her and moves towards Urmila

SIYA- maa ne mujhse kuch galat expect kiya kya? She likes me.. and you all know that. Wo bhi to us ghar ki bahu he. She don't want anyone to question me. So what's wrong in this?

Urmila looks down thinking something. Siya caresses her face and moves towards Manvi

SIYA- and you all are also going to be the daughter-in-law of that house. Tum sab ki bhi responsibility banti he na... To protect the esteem of our family. And I'm not saying that we should follow each and every word blindly. But what's the point to argue for such a "not so important" topic? 

Asked Siya making all three of them realise. The three sisters looks at each other and then at Siya

MANVI- sorry dii... Humne ye sab socha hi nahi

SHRUTI- ha dii... We were just concerned about you...

URMILA- please forgive us di...

Siya smile at her sisters and indicates them to hug her. All moves towards her and gave a group hug. Sunaina who listened to their conversation have a proud smile. She turns around and found Janak there. 

JANAK- what happened?

Sunaina smile and nods in nothing

SUNAINA- me yaha ayi thi Siya ko samjhane. I thought she's sad and worried because of what happened today... But then... I realised..... Our Siya has grown up ..

She said looking at the sisters. Janak smile and looks at the direction to witness them. 

There was a knock at Ram's hotel room. He gets up to check the time and it was late at night. He looks beside where lakshman was sleeping peacefully. He goes to open the door and find kranti there. 

RAM- maa... What happened? 

Kranti looks at lakshman who was sleeping. Ram indicates her to come in lobby to have a talk

RAM- what happened maa? Aap soyi kyu nahi ab tak?

Asked Ram getting concerned. Kranti looks sad as she was not able to say anything. Ram holds her hands

RAM- you'll not discuss it with me?

Asked Ram smiling. Kranti smile sadly

KRANTI- I'm sorry Ram...

Ram looks confused with her apology. She continued looking down

KRANTI- I'm feeling very ashamed of myself. How can I ask siya to follow an unwanted ritual? What she will be thinking about me...

Said Kranti nodding in disbelief. Ram smile at her

RAM- there's nothing like that maa... You know siya right? She didn't thought that way...

KRANTI- I know... But.... Ram... What can I say... It's just that I don't want anyone to say bad about siya.. koi usme kami nikale ye me nahi chahti... Tumhe to pata he log kami nikalne me sochte nahi he... Aur siya... Wo perfect he... To koi uske bare me kuch bole.. how can I tolerate that.. that's why I asked her to follow that ritual

Said kranti looking sad. Ram tightened the grip of her hand and continued

RAM- maa... Don't think too much. Jaisa aapne siya ke bare me socha waise hi siya ne bhi aapke bare me socha. She didn't want to disappoint you... Relax..

Ram makes kranti understand. She smiles at him and caresses his face

KRANTI- thank you Ram..for listening to me... Ab me bilkul ye nahi sochungi ki log kya kahenge.. I know our siya.. we all love her... And she too respect us all...

Ram smile and nods in yes accepting whatever kranti told about siya

KRANTI- ab tum so jao...kal mehendi he.. we have to get ready for that

Ram nods and leaves from there. Kranti smile at him going. She thinks about siya and widened her smile. 

*MEHENDI SPECIAL*

Siya was getting ready in her room. She has wore bottle green color full length anarkali suit. She has side braided her hair decorated with white flowers. Also she has opt for huge silver earrings with a simple "maang-tika". 

URMILA- beautiful....

Said Urmila looking at siya. Urmila was dressed in green color suit with open hair, curled at end with a pair of huge earrings. Manvi moves towards siya and covered her head with her dupatta

MANVI- happy?

Asked Manvi sarcastically while siya giggle at her. Manvi was dressed in green color palazzo and kurti dress, keeping her hair open with a pair of huge earrings. Shruti came near Siya and gave her a glass of juice

SHRUTI- have it dii... Taiji ne kaha he bich bichme kuch khate rehna he aapko...

Siya took the glass from her. Shruti takes her earrings from table and wears it. She was dressed in green color patiala suit and hair and earrings similar with that of her other sisters. They were actually looking as bridesmaid, all dressed in a similar manner. They heard a knock at door. Kranti and sumitra enters inside. 

SIYA- maa... Ayiye na..

Kranti moves towards siya and looks at her from top to bottom.. she caresses her face

KRANTI- bohot pyari lag rahi ho siya...

Siya smile at her...

KRANTI- bas... One thing has to change

Her statement makes all the girls startled. Shruti whisper at Urmila

SHRUTI- aaj to ghunghat bhi liya hua he.. now what's there?

URMILA- ssshhuu....

Urmila makes her silent. Kranti remove the dupatta from Siya's head making everyone surprise. While Sumitra smile at her

KRANTI- no need of this

SIYA- but maa.... 

KRANTI- nahi siya...

Kranti interrupt her. She holds Siya's hand in hers

KRANTI- I'm sorry... Kal me dusro ke bato me agayi thi. I forgotten that aisi kisi bhi ritual ki hume zarurat nahi he... Please forgive me..

Said Kranti apologizing. All the girls became happy hearing her. Siya also smile at her.

SIYA- you don't have to apologise maa... Aapne jo bhi kiya, sahi tha...

Kranti smile at her. 

SUMITRA- come on.. let's go... Mehendi ka time horaha he..

They took siya downstairs. Whole Rajrishi house was decorated for the mehendi ceremony. Everyone were dressed in the shades of green. The four brothers too opt for simple green shade kurta with pyjamas and printed nehru jacket. The Rajrishis looks at Siya not covering her head and gets happy. Ram also looks at her and smile thinking that Kranti has told her to not follow that. The sisters made Siya sit in between while some girls started applying mehendi to siya. 

URMILA- mehendi wali didi.... 

Urmila called one of the girl who was applying mehendi to siya

URMILA- design me na... "R" letter chupake likhna...

She instructed her while Ram looks in surprise. Siya bows down smiling

MANVI- yes... So that our jiju would not be able to find that...

Saying everyone started laughing. Mandira moves towards Kranti and ask her to come at corner. Kranti follows her in a corner

KRANTI- what happened masi?

MANDIRA- you told Siya to not cover her head?

Asked Mandira scolding her. Kranti sighed and looked at her

KRANTI- yes masi.. and I don't think I've done anything wrong...

Mandira nods her head in disbelief

MANDIRA- definitely Ram has influenced you in this... He na?

Asked Mandira while Kranti looks at her in shock

KRANTI- masi.. ram has said nothing to me.. . Mujhe khud hi pata chal gaya ki mene siya ke sath acha nahi kiya...

Mandira was about to say something when kranti shows her hand to stop. 

KRANTI- siya ne mujhse ek sawal bhi nahi pucha and silently followed my order. Bechari... How uncomfortable was she.. 

Said Kranti looking sad and thinking about Siya. Mandira became infuriated

KRANTI- I will not let siya to follow any unnecessary things... Please let it be masi...

She said and leave from there. Mandira looks at her in shock and nods. Kranti and sumitra were getting mehendi designs on their palms... While Sunaina and Chandra were busy attending guests. All the men were sitting and chatting. Mandira was sitting in a corner

CHANDRA- masi ji.. you also come.. 

Chandra asked Mandira to apply some mehendi. She smiles and moves towards Kranti to sit. Shruti was looking at the design which was being made on sumitra's palms

SUMITRA- when you all will get your designs? 

Asked Sumitra to Shruti

SHRUTI- badme aunty. Pehle aap sab lagwa lijiye..

She said smiling. Shatrughan came near her patted on her shoulder. She looks at him

SHRUTI- hey cookie....

Shatrughan's eyes goes wide while Sumitra giggle at this. He indicate Shruti that sumitra is listening to them. Shruti bites her tongue in embarrassment. They look at sumitra who was smirking. 

SHRUTI- me ati hu ....

She excused herself and runs from there. Shatrughan looks embarrassed

SUMITRA- cookie...???

Asked sumitra and started laughing.

SHATRUGHAN- kya choti maa aap bhi...

SUMITRA- it's absolutely fine.... By the way.. what you call her?

Asked sumitra winking. He moves towards her and whispers

SHATRUGHAN- babyy....

Shatrughan looks embarrassed while Sumitra laughs at their cute romance.

LAKSHMAN- attention attention....

Everyone looks at lakshman who was standing in middle

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi ki mehendi he... To kuch dance-wance to hona chahiye right..?? 

URMILA- ofcourse... Ladies function he.. bina dance ke kaise hoga...

Answered Urmila coming near him. He mocks at her

LAKSHMAN- whether it is ladies function or anything else... Dance to hum bhi karenge....

He said cliping his fingers infront of Urmila. She fakes a smile at him

LAKSHMAN- music....

The music started while all the boys and girls stand in front of each other.

BOYS- Ye Kudiyaan Nashe Di Pudiyaan

GIRLS- Ye Munde Gali De Gunde

BOYS- Ye Kudiyaan Nashe Di Pudiyaan

GIRLS- Ye Munde Gali De Gunde

BOYS- Nashe Di Pudiyaan

GIRLS- Gali De Gunde

Suddenly they hear Bharat singing. Manvi looks at him in amusement. He comes towards center and started dancing

BHARAT- O Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori

Aayenge Tere Sajna

He moves towards Siya and indicates her to look at Ram. 

BOYS- mehendi lagake rakhna

Doli saja ke rakhna

They indicated the girls to sing. Manvi started her part coming in middle

MANVI- O Sehra Sajake Rakhna

Chehra Chhupake Rakhna

Sahra Sajake Rakhna

Chehra Chhupake Rakhna

Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne

Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna

Bharat blush with her and smile looking away. Mandira looks at them and became happy

GIRLS- Sehra Sajake Rakhna

Chehra Chhupake Rakhna

Shatrughan moves towards the girls and holds shruti's wrist. He brings her in middle

SHATRUGHAN- Ud Udke Teri Zulfein 

Karti Hain Kya Ishaare

Dil Thaamke Khade Hain 

Aashik Sabhi Kanware

All boys praised him patting on his shoulder. The girls indicates Shruti to sing. She moves towards him

SHRUTI- Chhup Jaayein Saari Kudiyaan

Ghar Mein Sharamke Maare

Gaanv Mein Aa Gaye Hain 

Paagal Shehar Ke Saare

The girls laugh at boys. Ram comes in middle and stop Shatrughan. He looks at siya

RAM- Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna

Daaman Bachake Rakhna

Siya looks at him and smile

RAM- Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna

Daaman Bachake Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori

Aayenge Tere Sajna

BOYS- Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Chehra Chhupake Rakhna

All came in middle and started dancing with their respective partners. Ram and siya looks at each other. Lakshman pulls Urmila towards him

LAKSHMAN- Main Ek Jawaan Ladka 

Tu Ek Haseen Ladki

Ye Dil Machal Gaya To 

Mera Kusoor Kya Hai

He said flirting while she looks shocked. She hits him with her elbow

URMILA- Rakhna Tha Dil Pe Kaabu 

Ye Husn To Hai Jaadu

Jaadu Hi Chal Gaya To 

Mera Kusoor Kya Hai

Said Urmila faking a smile. Lakshman indicates Ram to sing

RAM- Rasta Hamara Takna

Darwaaza Khula Rakhna

Rasta Hamara Takna

Darwaaza Khula Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori

Aayenge Tere Sajna

He looks at siya. She stops him widening her eyes

SIYA- Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna

The girls moves towards her and she continued

SIYA- Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna

Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne

Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna

She lightly nods in no while Ram smile at her. 

BOYS- Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Chehra Chhupake Rakhna

Everyone started dancing in middle. They call elders too in the middle while Dashrath and Janak does small steps. The boys also pulls Sunaina and rest of the ladies too while they did little steps. Ram and siya looks at their family smiling and enjoying the moments...

References:

Song: "Mehendi laga ke rakhna"- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995 movie)

Edited by ILuvAnya - 3 years ago