Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

Ooooh My God!

I never knew someone else is also such a crazy fan of RAJSHRI 😆😆❤️ High Five Dear 🤭

I could feel it in every sentence! It was as if Hum saath saath hai, HAHK and Vivah all are being played in a single story! Amazing 😆👍🏼

Great going !

All the Best !

Mohini

Thank you so much for these words...😁✌🏻

Saumya96 thumbnail

SUMITRA- bharat...

Sumitra called bharat from back as he was going upstairs busy in his phone. 

SUMITRA- tumhari coffee

BHARAT- thank you so much choti maa...

Saying he continued looking in his phone and turns around to bump into Manvi.. the warm coffee falls on her hand .

MANVI- aahhh....

Sumitra runs towards her.. 

SUMITRA- are... Ye kya hua??

Bharat looks tensed. Manvi looks at him in anger.

MANVI- aapki problem kya he? Us din aapne mere per pe chot di.. aaj hath pe.. aapko me dikhayi nahi deti kya?

Manvi scolds him for which he looks down saying nothing. She cried in pain.

SUMITRA- Manvi.. tum room me jake pani se dho lo.. jalan Kum hogi. Me tumhare liye ointment lati hu.

MANVI- it's ok aunty... Me laga lungi room me..

She smiles at sumitra and gave an angry look at bharat. She went from there in her room.

SUMITRA- bharat... Atleast sorry to bol dete... 

Bharat looks sad at the room where she's gone

BHARAT- choti ma.. me kehne ja raha tha.. but aapne dekha na wo kitna gusse me thi.. me kya kehta...??

Sumitra nodded her head in disbelief.

SUMITRA- kal sabse pehele apologize karna. Ok?

Bharat nods in yes and sumitra left from there. Bharat looks tensed.

Bharat enter in Shatrughan's room who was busy playing game in laptop

BHARAT- shatru... Mera ek kam kar

SHATRUGHAN- abhi? Bhai me game khel raha hu...

BHARAT- important he. Come here and listen.

Shatrughan leaves his laptop and moves towards bharat. He hands an ointment to him. Shatrughan look confused

BHARAT- ye Jake... Manvi ko de do..

SHATRUGHAN- kyu kya hogaya?

Bharat tells him everything what happened few moments back. Shatrughan looks in disbelief at him.

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya... Apko ye ointment khud Jake dena chahiye. Aur unse sorry bhi kehna chahiye. 

BHARAT- wo me kal keh dunga. Filhal wo bohot gusse me hongi.. tum jao aur Jake ye de do

Shatrughan smile at him and left from there. Bharat hopes that Manvi feels better.

MANVI- di .. bohot dard kar raha he...

Siya rubs ice on manvi's hand while she cried in pain.

SIYA- shant hojao Manvi.. thoda jalega hi...

SHRUTI- aap bhi to dekhkar chal sakti thi na di. Dekhiye kitna red red hogaya he..

Said Shruti sitting besides siya.

MANVI- me dekh ke hi chal rahi thi. But didi.. apke wo devar... Hamesha mujhe hurt kar dete he...

Siya smile at her lightly

SIYA- galati se hua he Manvi. Aur abhi thode der me theek hojayega. Tum gussa shant karo.

Suddenly they heard a knock at door. Siya indicates Shruti to open it. Shruti opens the door to find Shatrughan there.

SHATRUGHAN- hey...

SHRUTI- Aap... Ayiye na..

SHATRUGHAN- nahi it's ok.. ye ointment.. Manvi ko chot lagi he na... 

Shruti takes the ointment from him and smile

SHRUTI- thank you

SHATRUGHAN- bharat bhaiya ne bheja he. Aur sorry bhi kaha he. 

SHRUTI- me unse keh dungi.

They both smile at each other. 

SHRUTI- Manvi didi ne gussa kiya hoga unpe. Unki taraf se me sorry kehti hu. Wo thoda gusse wali he..

Shatrughan smile at her. 

SHATRUGHAN- kal hum sab bahar ja rahe he na to bharat bhaiya unse sorry keh lenge. Sab theek hojayega.

SHRUTI- Ha... Waise hum kaha ja rahe he?

SHATRUGHAN- pata nahi.. but ram bhaiya aur siya bhabhi ko kahi akele time spend karne bhej denge..

He winks at her. They observed lakshman and Urmila coming

SHRUTI- aap kaha thi? 

URMILA- mujhe nind nahi arahi thi.. kya hua!?

She observe the ointment in her hand and ask...

SHRUTI- wo.. Manvi didi ko chot lag gayi he.

LAKSHMAN- kaise?

Shatrughan tells him what happens for which he laughs. Urmila looks at him in wonder

URMILA- isme hasne ki kya bat he?

LAKSHMAN- bharat bhaiya aise hi he. Ladkiyo se bat karne me unki band baj jati hai

Shatrughan laughed at him mockingly while Shruti giggle

URMILA - aap to bade forward he na.. unhe sikha dijiye. Aur kahiye sorry bhi keh de hamari didi se. 

Saying she went inside the room. Shruti smile at them and follow her. 

LAKSHMAN- gazab he ye bhaiyya bhi...

SHATRUGHAN- aap kaha the?

Asked Shatrughan in a smirk for which lakshman smile and left from there.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Next morning, everyone gets ready to go for an outing. The boys were waiting for the girls to come. 

KRANTI- waise to ram tum logo ke sath he.. to koi fikr ki bat nahi he. Fir bhi ladkiyo ka khyal rakhna.

Instructed kranti for which Sunaina smile. Ram's eyes falls on siya at stairs from where she was approaching him. Sunaina moves at her

SUNAINA- sham ki flight he. Time se ajana.

Siya nodded at her in agreement. Ram moves towards them

RAM- aap fikr mat kijiye maa. Hum sab time se ajayenge.

Sunaina smile at him. They take a leave from there. Outside two cars were ready. Ram Lakshman Siya and Urmila moves towards first car. While others towards another car. Siya was about to sit behind when lakshman calls her

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... Aap yaha bethiye.. bhaiya ke pas

She smile at him lightly. Siya sits at the seat beside Ram who was at driver's seat. Lakshman and Urmila were sitting behind. Ram and siya looks at each other for a moment and smile. There manvi looks at bharat and then at Shruti

MANVI- Shruti... Me siya di ke gadi me aaungi. Urmi ko yaha bhejti hu. 

Shruti looks at bharat who seems to be sad. 

SHRUTI- didi.. dekho wo log to Beth gaye he. Bethiye na yaha... please

She requested her while Manvi gives a nod. Shatrughan sit at driver's seat while Bharat on his side and both the girls at back. They reached Juhu beach. 

SHRUTI- wow... Kitna acha lag raha he na...

Shruti said excitedly while Urmila looks around feeling good. Ram looks at his brothers.

RAM- dhyan rakhna.. hum thode der me ajayenge . 

All boys nodded in yes. Siya looks at Manvi who was standing alone. She moves towards her. 

SIYA- Manvi... Koi agar dil se sorry kahe to use maaf kar dena chahiye. 

Manvi looks at her while siya holds her from shoulder

SIYA- aur jo jankar na kiya gaya ho wo galati nahi hoti... Understood?

Asked Siya smiling. Manvi smile at her and nodded in agreement. They moves towards the gang. Ram looks at siya and asked her with his eyes if they can leave. She nodded in agreement

URMILA- enjoy... You date...

Winks Urmila for which they both looks embarrassed. They leaves from there while other remaining moves towards the beach. Bharat stops Manvi...

BHARAT- Manvi...

She turns at him.

BHARAT- I'm sorry. Us din ke liye bhi. Aur kal ke liye bhi. Mujhse galati se hua dono time. Me really apologize karna chahta hu...  

He said looking at her. She looks at him and smile lightly

MANVI- it's ok. Actually I overreacted

BHARAT- nahi. Me samajhta hu. Koi galati kare aur mafi bhi na mange to gussa to ayega hi. Actually me hu hi bondhu. Mujhe ladkiyo se bat karna hi nahi ata. Aur aapka gussa dekhke.. me kuch bol hi nahi paya. I'm really very shameful

He said bowing down. Her smile widened at his gesture. 

MANVI- ab rehne dijiye. Apko itni mafi mangne ki bhi zarurat nahi he. It's absolutely alright.

They both look at each other and smile. They moves towards other four. 

Ram stopped his car at their destination. Siya looks at the place and then at Ram who was observing her.

SIYA- siddhivinayak mandir?

Ram smile at her while she waited for him to speak

RAM- we are starting a new relationship. Aur ye bina inke blessings ke thodi ho payega..

She smile at him and nods in yes. They both headed towards the place. They joined their hands infront of the idol. 

RAM (praying)- thank you for this life god. And thank you ki aapne Siya jaisi ladki ka sath mere liye likha he. I promise to keep her safe and secure always with my love and support. 

SIYA ( praying)- aapne mujhe aaj tak bina mange sab kuch diya he. Itne ache mata pita, itni achi family. And now Ram... Life me age bhi hamesha apki blessings hum par banaye rakhna. 

She opens her eyes and look at her right side where Ram was looking at her only. They stare for a moment. They moves towards their car. 

SIYA- ab hum kaha ja rahe he?

Asked Siya getting back in car. Ram smile at her.

RAM- surprise...

She giggled at this. She waited for where Ram is going to take her now. They reach marine drive. 

SIYA- yaha?

RAM- aapko nature bohot pasand he na. To socha yaha kuch time spend karte he.

They both headed near the rocks and sat down at the pavement. They were looking at the water in front. Siya feels happy looking at the beauty around. Ram looks at her. Siya observed him staring her and ask

SIYA- aap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe he?

RAM- aap har choti choti chizo me khush hona kaise kar leti he?

Asked ram looking at her. She continued looking in front.

SIYA- real happiness in choti chizo me hi to hoti he...

She looks at him smiling while he waited for her to continue

SIYA- ye pani dekhiye. Dhyan se observe kijiye. Jaha sukhi jagah he waha ye pani ake us jagah ko gila kar deta he. Aur wo jagah khil jati he. Kitna beautiful he ye sab

Ram smile at her words. He observed the water splashing at the dry rock. He again looks at her

RAM- mene apke jaisi soch kisi ki nahi dekhi.

Siya looks at him.

SIYA- mene aapke jaisa insan aaj tak nahi dekha...

They stare at each other for a while. Siya looks down smiling.

SIYA- aap mujhe "aap" kyu kehte he?

Ram looks at her

RAM- same question goes to you...

Siya didn't answer it and continued looking at the water. While Ram also looks at her direction. ..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Ram and Siya reached Juhu beach where their siblings were playing and enjoying the water. Both of them smile at them..

SHRUTI- di aur jiju agaye...

All moves towards them. The girls tried to ask siya about their date but she indicated them with her eyes to not ask anything and they obeyed their sister. 

SHATRUGHAN- kaha gaye the bhaiya? 

LAKSHMAN- me janta hu... Pakka siddhivinayak le gaye honge. 

Siya looks at him in wonder while Ram smile at him.

RAM- Mera ye bhai mujhe ache se janta he..

Said Ram patting on lakshman's shoulder. Siya smile at them. 

BHARAT- aur kaha gaye the? 

This makes siya looks down feeling shy. Ram looks at her and find words to answer. Rest all understood it as a secret and giggle amongst themselves. 

RAM- chaliye... Lunch karte he.. fir nikalna he.

Ram instruct and everyone started walking from there. Siya holds manvi's hand and Stop her.

SIYA- tumne bharat se bat ki?

Manvi nods in yes.

MANVI- ha di. Bat bhi ki aur unke mafi mangne par mene bat khatam bhi kar di.

Said Manvi smiling. Siya caresses her face

SIYA- mujhe tumse ye hi expected tha Manvi. 

MANVI- didi.... Aap bohot khush he na?

Ask Manvi getting happy for her sister.

SIYA- aisa sawal kyu?

MANVI- aapki ankho me dekh rahi hu... Jiju bohot ache he. I'm very happy for you di...

Siya smile feeling satisfied. Both the sisters hug each other...

At evening, Rajrishi family got ready to leave. 

DASHRATH- bohot acha laga. Hamare request pe aap sab log yaha aye.

JANAK- Hume to ana hi tha Dashrath ji.. aur ab aap log hume mauka dijiye apke swagat ka...

Said Janak giving a hug to Dashrath. Sunaina joins her hand

SUNAINA- hamari beti ki sagai ke liye zarur ayiyega...

Kranti holds her hand and hugs her. Ram and Siya looks at each other. They were just looking at each other as if saying that they will be waiting to meet again. 

CHANDRA- siya...

Chandra broke their eye lock.. she indicates siya to take their blessings and siya follow it. Ram does the same with his in laws. Kranti caresses Siya's face and hands her a box.

KRANTI- ye me tumhe kisi special day pe dena chahti thi. But ab engagement se jyada aur konsa special day hosakta he..

Kranti opens the box having a diamond studded bracelet. She makes siya wear it

KRANTI- ye mene apne Ram ki hone wali patni ke liye liya tha. Ise engagement ke din pehenna. 

Siya nods and smile at her.. she moves towards Sumitra

SUMITRA- hum sab wait karenge. Apni is nayi bahu ka welcome karne...

Sumitra blessed her. Rajrishi family bid adieu to them. They leave from there. Ram and Lakshman drops them at airport. 

Siya and her sisters were sitting in their room preparing to sleep. 

SHRUTI- didi ka hone wala ghar kitna sundar he na...?

Asked Shruti arranging her bed. Manvi smile at her

MANVI- bohot sundar. Par usse bhi jyada ache didi ke sasural wale he. 

Said Manvi keeping the pillow on bed. 

URMILA- ha.. specially Sumitra aunty. Wo kitni sweet he. Didi maa ko jyada miss nahi karengi, Sumitra aunty jo he...

Said Urmila arranging her bed. 

MANVI- par kranti aunty... Wo kitni strict he... Dekha tha na wo kaise dat rahi thi house workers ko...

Manvi gets tensed. Urmila moves towards her

URMILA- Manvi di... Bhale hi wo dusro ke liye strict ho but siya di ke liye kitni achi he. Apne dekha na? Kitna pyar kar rahi thi wo inhe...

Asked Urmila for which Manvi smile and nodded in agreement. Shruti moves towards them

SHRUTI- aur jiju to he hi best. Agar kabhi didi ko koi dat bhi de to jiju unhe sambhal lenge...

All three agreed on this. They look at siya who was thinking something and smiling. They move towards her

URMILA- kya soch rahi he aap di??

SIYA- Tum logo ki bate sun rahi hu...

Said siya looking at them. Shruti sit beside her

SHRUTI- to agree karti he na aap? 

Siya nods in yes

SIYA- wo bohot ache he... Pata nahi me itni lucky kaise hogayi ki wo meri life me aye...

Said siya thinking about ram. Manvi kneels in front of her holding her hand.

MANVI- jiju bhi utne hi lucky he jinhe aap mili. 

Siya caresses her face. Urmila sit on her other side.

URMILA- ab to aap hume jald chodke chali jayengi...

Urmila side hugs her... Shruti did the same from other side.

SIYA- bhale hi me dur rahu... Par hum charo hamesha ek dusre ke pas rahengi...

Manvi keeps her head in Siya's lap and siya caresses all her sisters with love...

Ram was working in his cabin when he heard knock at the door

RAM- come in

One of the employee enters 

EMPLOYEE- sir.. Dashrath sir has called you

Ram nods and the man left from there. He put his laptop on sleep mode and left for Dashrath's cabin. He knock at the door

RAM- papa... May I come in

DASHRATH- come son...

Ram enters and sit in front of him. Dashrath closed his file and removes his specs before starting

DASHRATH- ram... Delhi wali site ka project almost complete hone ja raha he. Final confidential work is remaining and then we can inaugrate the site once the work is done. 

Ram smile and nodded in agreement. 

DASHRATH- so I would suggest you and lakshman to visit Delhi aur waha kuch din ruk ke waha ka kam sambhalo...

Ram gets excited about visiting Delhi. But the second thought came in her mind

RAM- but papa... Waha hum kaha?

Dashrath smile at him.

DASHRATH- waha to tumhara sasural he. I've talked with Janak ji. And he has suggested that you both should stay at their place.

RAM- papa.... How long will it take? I mean is it fine if we stay there.?

Ram being at his best makes Dashrath giggle.

DASHRATH- they are your in-laws son... Waise mene mana kiya tha Janak ji ko.. but unhone mujhe hi deny kar diya. So I suggest unka Mann rakh lo... 

Ram smile and agreed to his father. 

DASHRATH- You and Lakshman leave for Delhi. Then next week tumhari engagement to he hi. Hum sab waha ajayenge...

RAM- ok papa...

He leaves from there. Outside his cellphone rang. He gets a smile seeing the caller as Siya. He picks the call.

RAM- hello

SIYA- am I disturbing you?

RAM- aap mujhe kabhi disturb nahi kar sakti...

Siya smile at him.

SIYA- papa ne kaha aap yaha ane wale he?

Siya waited for him to speak. Ram smirk at her question. He decided to tease her

RAM- actually ha... But abhi ye decide hua he ki bharat will come with lakshman. Not me...

This sentence makes siya sad. Ram waited for her action. 

RAM- siya?

SIYA- ha... Mujhe laga.... Aap.... Koi bat nahi. I'll welcome my both the devars..

She smile sadly. Ram widens his smile

RAM- aapka udas sa face mujhe yaha tak dikhayi de raha he...

Siya gets surprise hearing him. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from being embarrassed

RAM- just teasing you. Me aur laksh, hum dono 2 din bad arahe he... 

SIYA- you are most welcome

They both smile and disconnected the call..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Ram was packing his bag while Bharat was sitting on bed silently. Ram looks at him and understood what is he thinking about. Lakshman and Shatrughan enters in Ram's room

SHATRUGHAN- Bhai ki to aish he... Siya bhabhi ke sath itna quality time jo milega spend karne...

Winks Shatrughan at Ram. 

RAM- Shatrughan.....

He fakes anger.

LAKSHMAN- aapko kya hua bharat bhaiya?

Asked lakshman looking at sad bharat. He looks at them and quietly denied. Ram moves towards him

RAM- bharat... Business meetings ke liye me pehele bhi ghar se bahar raha hu. What's the big deal in this.?

Asked ram smiling. Bharat gets up 

BHARAT- don't know bhaiya. Bas aise hi aap dur jate he to sad feel karta hu.

Shatrughan and lakshman looks at each other and burst into laughter. Bharat pout looking at them.

RAM- chup karo tum dono...

Ram makes them silent. He looks at his bharat.

RAM- kya hua he bharat? 

Bharat hold Ram's hand.

BHARAT- Bhaiyya... Aapse kabhi jyada dur rehne ki adat nahi he hamari. Bachpan se hum charo bhai hamesha sath rahe he. Jab bhi aapko kam se kahi bahar jana hota he, to ajib si feeling ati he. My heart doesn't allow to stay away from you. Ab aap ja rahe he to bohot udas feel horaha he

Lakshman and Shatrughan smile in a aww at their elder brother. Ram holds him by shoulder

RAM- bharat... Me bas kuch dino ke liye ja raha hu. And that too because of work. And I'll be totally safe. Tumhari siya bhabhi ke ghar par rahunga to mujhe koi problem hogi? You have any doubt on that? 

Asked ram smiling. Bharat nodded in no. Ram caresses his face

RAM- relax bharat. Hum charo bhai hamesha sath hi rehne wale he... 

Bharat smile and hugs Ram. Other two also joins them in a group hug. 

Siya makes the guest room ready. She spreads the fresh bedsheet on bed. She arranges the curtains properly. She put the fresh bunch of flowers in vase. While all this she was having a beautiful smile on her face. Shruti enters there having a set of pillow covers.

SHRUTI- di... Take this...

Siya didn't listen to her and was still busy thinking about ram. Shruti looks confused and moves towards her. 

SHRUTI- didi.....

She shakes her by shoulder for which siya looks at her. 

SIYA- huh..??

Shruti smirk at her.

SHRUTI- omg........ Someone is blushing.....

Said Shruti teasing her. Siya holds her ear.

SIYA- shut up you little sister.. 

She takes the pillow cover from her and does her work. Shruti follows her

SHRUTI- didi... Batayiye na... Aapne jiju ko I love you kaha?

Siya looks shocked at her question while Shruti waits for her to speak. 

SIYA- Shruti??

SHRUTI- oh come on di... Humse kya chupana..?? You both went on a date. Kya bate ki? Did jiju proposed you? 

Siya giggle at her

SIYA- proposed for what? We are getting married soon. Remember?

Siya nodded in disbelief and went tk arrange cupboard. Shruti follows her.

SHRUTI- ya but... I love you to kaha hoga na...

Siya looks at her and nodded in no. 

SHRUTI- aapne?

Siya again nodded in no..

SHRUTI- kyuuuu?????

Asked Shruti getting surprised. Siya smile at her

SIYA- bolna zaruri thodi he... The love and affection can be witnessed through eyes. 

Said siya dreaming about ram. Shruti smile at her

SIYA- Ram bohot alag he. I can say wo mere jaise he. Hum dono ki bohot sare adate match hoti he. It feels that he completes me. 

She looks at Shruti and continued

SIYA- pata nahi kaise Shruti... But I feel so lucky. Ram jaise insan ko apna life partner banake. I'll be very privileged.

Shruti smile at her. 

SHRUTI- wow di... Thode hi time me aap me aur jiju me kitna sweet bond developed ho chuka he... Touch wood

Siya laughs at her sister. 

SHRUTI- I hope di... Meri life me bhi koi aisa aye... Jo mujhe complete kare. 

SIYA- bilkul.. wohi insan jiske sath tumhe bohot khushi milti he. Jiske sath time spend karna tumhe acha lagta he. When that person is around, you feels safe... That is the very person best for you.

She pulls her sister's cheeks and went from there keeping Shruti in thoughts.

Urmila was working on her desk when her phone beeps. She looks at the text which was from an unknown number. She reads the message- "coming to your city tomorrow". 

URMILA- lakshman??

She whisper to herself. She texted back in reply -"from where did you get my number?" 

Here lakshman who was resting himself on his bed looks at the message and smile. He replied with a laughing emoji. Urmila fakes anger and called him. Lakshman looks at her call coming. He shifts to other side of bed and receive her call

LAKSHMAN- hello urrrr-mila....

Urmila giggle hearing his innovative way of taking her name. 

URMILA- number kaha se mila?

LAKSHMAN- really is it so hard to guess?

URMILA- jiju.....

Lakshman laughs at her while she waited for him to speak

LAKSHMAN- we are coming there. So besides bhabhi, there should also be another number with me too

Urmila smile at this.

URMILA- by the way... Kam to jiju ka he.. then why you are coming?

Lakshman smirk at her question

LAKSHMAN- you are saying that I should not come...

URMILA- nahi mera wo matlab nahi tha...

Urmila panics. Lakshman pressed his laugh

LAKSHMAN- then you want me to come?

Urmila couldn't understand what to say. She searches for words. 

LAKSHMAN- ok... Is question ka answer me wahi ake lunga....

Said lakshman in a smirk.

LAKSHMAN- see you soon.... Urrrr-mila...

URMILA- bye...

He cuts the call and smile at himself while she hits her phone on her forehead lightly. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Ram and Lakshman reached Rajrishi house at afternoon. Janak and Kushal welcome them. Ram touched their feet followed by lakshman. Ram's eyes were searching for someone. Sunaina and Chandra came there with water glasses in their hands. Ram moves towards them and took their blessings followed by lakshman. Manvi, Urmila and Shruti came near them from upstairs. Lakshman and Urmila looks at each other while Urmila broke the stare. Ram's eyes again searches for the one who matters him a lot. He looks at the direction of her room when Urmila interrupted him

URMILA- ehm...  Jiju.... Jise aap dhundh rahe he wo ghar par nahi he...

Said Urmila laughing. Ram looks embarrassed while the elders pressed their laugh. 

JANAK- ram.. lakshman... Come... Sit...

They rests on the sofa. Sunaina indicates chandra to follow her in kitchen. 

KUSHAL- kumar.... Inka saman guest room me rakhwa do...

Kushal called a servant and asked him to take their baggages in the room. 

JANAK- how's going? 

Asked Janak to ram. 

RAM- everything is fine. Ghar par sabne aap sabhi ko yad kiya he...

Janak smile at him. They were busy in their talks when lakshman looks at Urmila and at the same time she also looks at him. 

LAKSHMAN- ehm... Uncle... Can I just get freshen up?

Asked lakshman to Kushal getting up

KUSHAL- ha sure... Urmila... Jao room dikha do...

Lakshman smile at her while she looks surprise that she has to go alone with him. 

URMILA- aaabbb.... Chachaji.... Mujhe maa kitchen me bula rahi he.. Shruti tu Jake dikha de...

She said to Shruti and runs from there in kitchen while Lakshman giggles at her. Shruti guides lakshman to the guest room

SHRUTI- welcome

She smiles and welcome him in room. Lakshman looks around and smile.

SHRUTI- ye sab siya didi ne kiya he... 

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi is great...

He said looking impressed with the room. His eyes falls on a letter kept at table. He looks confused at Shruti

SHRUTI- wo aap jiju ko de dijiyega... Di has specially kept for him...

Lakshman nods in agreement while Shruti left from there. After sometime Ram enters in room. Lakshman has taken the bath and was in his normal wears rubbing his wet hair. Ram falls on bed and closes his eyes resting himself. Lakshman smile at him

LAKSHMAN- kya hua bhaiya?

RAM- long flight

Said Ram still closing his eyes. Lakshman smirk at him

LAKSHMAN- acha? But airport se yaha ane tak to you were quite fresh and excited...

Ram opens his eyes and looks at him. Lakshman laughs at his brother while Ram nods in disbelief

LAKSHMAN- waise aapke liye kuch special chiz he...

Said lakshman looking at table. Ram follows his eye sight and found the letter there. Lakshman observed his curiosity

LAKSHMAN- me to ja raha hu niche... You carry on

Saying lakshman leave from there. Ram goes near the table and took the letter in his hand. He smiles as he knows who has written this. He started reading the letter - " hope you are doing well. I know yaha ane ke baad aap mujhe dhundh rahe honge aur jab apko pata chala me ghar par nahi hu to definitely aapke Mann me sawal aya hoga ki jab me janti hu aap arahe he fir bhi me kyu nahi hu... He na?" Ram smile at her sentence. He can imagine what must be her expression when she wrote the letter. He continues reading - " sorry for that. Have to go to Noida for some urgent office work. Rat me ane me late hojayega. Aap dinner karke Aram kijiyega.. see you soon..." He finished reading the letter and smile in himself. 

Lakshman entered the kitchen and found Urmila there helping Sunaina and Chandra. Chandra's eyes falls on him

CHANDRA- are lakshman? 

Everyone looks at him while he looks at Chandra.. Urmila gets surprised finding him there

CHANDRA- you want anything?

Asked chandra smiling. Lakshman looks at Urmila while she giggled at him

LAKSHMAN- actually... Aunty.... Bohot bhuk lagi he...

Said lakshman looking embarrassed. Sunaina smile at him

SUNAINA- khana ready he beta. Aap dinning area me bethiye hum khana lagate he...

Lakshman nods and started leaving giving a look at Urmila. She giggled at him. Lakshman moves towards dinning area where Janak and Kushal were already present there. Manvi and Shruti were arranging the plates.

JANAK- aao beta. Have a seat

KUSHAL- ram kaha he?

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya fresh horahe he. He must be coming in some time. 

Kushal nodded. The intercom rang near dining area. Manvi goes to pick it.

MANVI- hello....??

BHARAT- hello..

Manvi recognise the voice. An unknown smile crept on her face. 

BHARAT - ji.. me bharat bol raha he... 

Said Bharat not understanding who has picked the call..

MANVI- hi... Me Manvi...

Bharat smile at her. 

BHARAT- hi... Actually ram bhaiya.. lakshman.. koi call nahi utha raha.. dad was worried that's why called here. 

MANVI- ya.. give me a minute..

She goes near lakshman

MANVI- aapke bhaiya ka call he...

Lakshman takes the phone from her. 

LAKSHMAN- hello..??

BHARAT- where is your phone?

LAKSHMAN- I'm so sorry bhaiya.. it's in room. And ram bhaiya bhi fresh horahe he.. isliye dhyan nahi gaya call pe..

Said lakshman asking for forgiveness. Bharat looks at Dashrath who was waiting to talk with Ram

BHARAT- give that explanation to dad now...

Said Bharat in a whisper. Lakshman close his eyes in frustration. Bharat gives the phone to Dashrath

DASHRATH- why you people don't receive the phone? 

LAKSHMAN- I'm so sorry dad... Me abhi bhaiya ko bolta hu apko call karne...

DASHRATH- it's ok... Ask him to talk before sleeping. Just wanted to know that if you both reached safely. 

Said Dashrath getting calm. Lakshman sigh relief hearing that

LAKSHMAN- ok dad...

DASHRATH - ek bar Janak ji se bat karwao...

Lakshman gives the phone to Janak..

JANAK- hello Dashrath ji...

DASHRATH- hope you all are doing well Janak ji... Hamari Bahu kaisi he?

Asked Dashrath fir which Janak smile

JANAK- she's gone to Noida. Zaruri kam tha. She'll be back in sometime

DASHRATH- ok ok no problem. Aap apne damad ke sath time spend kijiye. We will talk later..

JANAK- acha..

Janak cut the call. By that time. Sunaina and Chandra have arranged the food. Ram comes there and sit beside Janak. Sunaina and Chandra were serving food. Urmila sit infront of Lakshman. He looks at her and pout looking at other direction. Urmila scrunched her eyebrow looking at his reaction. Chandra serve food to lakshman

LAKSHMAN - are bas bas aunty. Itna jyada khana... I'll become fat.

Chandra laughs at his statement

CHANDRA- itna khane se koi mota nahi hota. And by the way you were hungry aren't you?

Asked chandra to which lakshman looks at Urmila and answered

LAKSHMAN- bhuk mar gayi...

Urmila looks at him in surprise while he looks other ways faking anger. Sunaina served Ram

RAM- maa... Aap log bhi bethiye na..

SUNAINA- hum log badme kha lenge. Aur waise bhi siya ke liye wait karna he. 

Said Sunaina smiling. Ram wanted to say something but was finding words to say. Lakshman understood what the matter is

LAKSHMAN- aunty.. aap kyu wait karengi... Bhabhi ki ye behene he na.. they'll serve the dinner to bhabhi.. right?

Lakshman winks at Manvi and Shruti. They understood that ram wants to meet siya. They nodded in yes

MANVI- aaabbb... Ha taiji... Hum serve kar denge.. ab jiju apko keh rahe he unke sath dinner karne to aap unki bat nahi manengi?

Said Manvi smiling at Ram for which he bows down smiling. Sunaina nods in agreement. She and Chandra too settled to have dinner...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Siya opens the main door with her keys. She silently moves inside as she was sure everyone has gone to sleep. She looks at the guest room whose door was closed. She smiles thinking that ram must have gone to sleep. She keeps her handbag on sofa and moves in kitchen. She puts the lights on and went near table to fetch a glass of water. She took the empty glass and was about to pour the water from jug when she felt something. A cool breeze brushes her face and she knows whose presence it indicates. She turns around to witness Ram who was standing with his hands at his back. He was smiling lightly at her while she stood without any expression, just staring him. He moves towards her which makes her heart beats little fast. He stood in front of her and takes the empty glass from her hand without breaking the eye lock. He leans little and she got scared with his closeness. This was the first time they were this much close. He took the jug and pour the water in glass still staring into her eyes. While she kept on looking at his deep intense eyes. He indicate her to drink water. She broke the eye lock and looks down smiling shyly. She took the glass from him and their fingers touched. She drank the water while he was still staring her. She looks at him 

SIYA- aap soye nahi?

She asked the silly question. She knows he's standing in front and still asking that he isn't sleeping. He widened his smile

RAM- the day I came to know about my stay here, I was excited to meet you. Aur aaj jab hum milne wale the to me bina mile kaise so sakta hu... Hmm...??

He asked raising his one eyebrow. She smiles and turns around to keep the glass on pavement. He puts his hands at back and lean a little towards her coming near her back. 

RAM- aap fresh hojayiye .. dinner is ready

She looks at her side and found him near her. They both look at each other again. She goes near the wash basin to wash her hands while he moves towards the dinning area. She enters there and he indicated her to sit. 

SIYA- aap ne khaya? 

RAM- meri maa ne garam garam khana banaya tha mere liye.. how could I resist?

His words makes her smile. She sit and he himself have a sit beside her. He indicate her to eat. She took the first bite and had it not looking at him. While he was looking at her smiling lightly. 

SIYA- ghar par sab kaise he?

RAM- apni bahu ka wait kar rahe he..

She smile at him. She continued her dinner. He serves her the roti and sabji as she needed which makes her go in aww for him. 

SIYA- you don't need to do it...

She suggested him that she can herself take the food. Ram don't answer her and continued serving the food. 

RAM- aap ko ek bat puchu?

She nods in yes giving him permission.

RAM- apne jane se pehle mujhe call ya message kyu nahi kiya? 

She continued having her food while he waited for her to speak

SIYA- letters makes feel more special... Aren't they? 

He smiled looking at her way of showing love. She looks down and continue having her food. They were silent enjoying the presence of each other...

Next morning Lakshman was moving downstairs getting ready and folding his shirts sleeves when he felt a pull. Urmila pulls him near a pillar. He looks at her first for a moment and then at her hand which was holding his. She too looks at the hands and immediately left the hold. 

URMILA- aap gussa he mujhse?

Lakshman gets surprise by her question

LAKSHMAN- kyu? Have you done anything like that which made me angry? 

He asked with a smirk. 

URMILA- fir kal se... Aap mujhe dekhkar ye ajib ajib expression kyu de rahe he... 

Asked Urmila faking anger while Lakshman folds his arms to his chest

LAKSHMAN- you only have that answer...

He said and started walking from there only to stop by Urmila again

URMILA- you're ignoring me...

LAKSHMAN- me aapko? Ya aap mujhe??

Asked lakshman without looking at her. He giggle lightly and left from there while she followed him. Lakshman enters in hall where Ram was waiting for him to leave for their site.

RAM- where were you lakshman.?

LAKSHMAN- sorry bhaiya. Wo ek billi ne rasta rok liya. He said looking at Urmila while she looks shocked. 

SIYA- billi??

All three looks at the direction from where siya enters.. she hands the lunch box to lakshman..

SIYA- ghar me billi? Kya matlab?

She asked while Lakshman looks at Urmila and she slightly nodded in no

LAKSHMAN- kuch nahi bhabhi.. bas aise hi... 

Siya smile at him. Her eyes falls on Urmila

SIYA- tumhe kya hua? 

Urmila looks at siya and search to give answer

URMILA- didi... Store room me ek chuha ghus aya he... 

She said looking at lakshman. He smirk at her. Siya looks at Ram who was looking at her already. They both speak with their eyes taking adieu. Ram and Lakshman leave from there..

SIYA- Urmila.. what were you saying? Chuha?

Urmila looks here and there for the answer.

URMILA- kuch nahi didi.. wo chuha chala gaya...

She smiles and left from there. Siya looks at her confused and nodded in disbelief.

Sunaina and Chandra were gathered in living area doing preparations for engagement ceremony. 

SUNAINA- ha kranti bhabhi........ Ji....... Wo dono cite ke liye nikal gaye he........ Ji ji........

She was talking on phone with Kranti...

KRANTI- sorry bhabhi.. apke taklif horahi hogi..

SUNAINA- ye kehke aap mujhe taklif de rahi he... Wo bacche hamare bhi to he..

Kranti smile at her. Chandra hands Sunaina a list while she nods in yes

SUNAINA- bhabhi... Engagement ke liye caterers ne 2 lists bheji he. We have forwarded you. Aap check karke batayiye konsi sahi rahegi...

Sunaina asked Kranti to choose the menu for food. Kranti smile at her

KRANTI- bhabhi... Aap logo ko jo bhi sahi lage... Ab hum sab to ek family he. Our choices are also same..

Sunaina looks at Chandra and gave a satisfying smile. Chandra smile at her. 

KRANTI- theek he bhabhi. Hum bhi tayariya karte he. Ab din hi kitne bache he engagement ke liye... Rakhti hu..

SUNAINA- ji....

They cuts the call. 

CHANDRA- acha hua na didi.. hum log kitna tensed the unhe menu acha lagega ya nahi sochke...

SUNAINA- ha chandra... Hamari siya bohot lucky he.. use ram jaisa life partner mila he. And Raghuvanshis jaisi family....

Chandra nods in agreement

CHANDRA- ab bas baki tino ko bhi aisa hi ghar mile.. what else we want then..?

Sunaina prayed silently for all daughters. She hands over the list to chandra

SUNAINA- ise hi final kar dete he..

Chandra nods and her eyes falls on Urmila who was sitting in front of them busy in her deep thoughts. 

CHANDRA- urmi.... Ye list lo....aur caterers ko confirmation de do...

She instructed but Urmila didn't reacted anyway.

CHANDRA- Urmila...???

She again called her but all in vain. Sunaina looks at Urmila that what is she busy thinking. Suddenly someone click her fingers infront of Urmila making her thoughts break. Urmila looks at the direction and finds Manvi staring her

MANVI- what happened? Maa kabse bula rahi he tumhe... Dhyan kaha he tera?

Asked Manvi getting suspected. Urmila looks at both the ladies and found them starting her.

URMILA- kya hua chachi?

Chandra gives the list...

CHANDRA- confirm the caterers

Urmila took it and smile lightly. She gets up and found Manvi still looking at her. She excused herself and leaves from there. 

MANVI- kuch to hua he ise.....

Said Manvi to herself looking at Urmila...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Siya was doing her office work in her room. Suddenly her phone rang. As expected, it was Ram. She picks the call...

SIYA- hello...

RAM- aap busy to nahi he na?

Siya giggle at his question

SIYA- Aap jab bhi call karte he, yahi question kyu puchte he?

Ram smile at her question..

RAM- qki me nahi chahta me apko kisi kam me disturb karu...

SIYA- me aapki wajah se kabhi disturb nahi ho sakti... Kahiye.. kuch bat thi?

RAM- me aapko yu hi call nahi kar sakta?

Siya smile at him

SIYA- I'm surprised

Ram scrunched his eye brows in confusion

RAM- kyu?

SIYA- mene to suna tha Ram Raghuvanshi bohot workaholic he.. wo jab office ka kam karte he to koi chiz unhe distract nahi kar sakti...??

Said siya moving towards the open window of her room... Ram leans at his chair

RAM - true... But that was true before one month. Aajkal koi he jo use distract kar sakta he...

Said Ram in a smirk for which siya bit her lower lip in embarrassment. 

RAM- aap sham me free he?

Siya gets startled by his sudden question

SIYA- ha.... Why.?

RAM- aap mujhe delhi nahi ghumayengi?

Asked ram for which she smiles

SIYA- aapka kam?

RAM- I'll be free till evening

SIYA- ok... I'll wait for you...

They both smile and disconnected the call getting busy in their respective work...

Manvi enters in terrace where Urmila was sitting. She moves towards her

MANVI- kuch kar rahi ho?

Urmila looks at her and gives space for her to sit.

URMILA- nahi di.. wo caterers ko call karna tha na.. kar liya...

She said smiling. Manvi sits beside her

MANVI- kuch hua he tumhe?

Urmila gets shocked by her sudden question. Manvi observed her expression

MANVI- dekh rahi hu... Kuch time se tum aisi hi khoyi rehti ho. That Urmila who used to talk continuously, eat our head 24*7, is now sitting silently always thinking something.... Kya hua he?

Urmila searches for answer. 

URMILA- didi... Aisa kuch bhi nahi he. I don't know what made you think this...

Said Urmila looking down. Manvi holds her hand

MANVI- hum charo behene ek dusre se kuch nahi chupa sakti. And you know that...

Said Manvi in a smirk. Urmila looks at her and smile. She tightens the grip on her hand.

URMILA- didi... Mujhe kya hua he ye me bhi nahi janti. But I promise you... Jab me jaan jaungi tab aap logo ke sath zarur share karungi...

Manvi smile at her assurance. 

MANVI- remember... Jo bhi decide karna soch samajh ke karna... Hmm??

Urmila nods in agreement. Manvi left from there keeping Urmila again in thoughts of Lakshman...

There lakshman was also busy thinking about Urmila. Ram comes near him.

RAM- sorry I'm late. Come lets have lunch

Said Ram arranging the dishes in front of them. His eyes falls on Lakshman who was looking sad..

RAM- what happened laksh??

Asked ram for which he smiles lightly.

LAKSHMAN- kuch nahi bhaiya... I was waiting for you.

Ram smile at him. 

LAKSHMAN- wo... Shatrughan ka call Aya tha. Bata raha tha ki dad ne use aur bharat bhaiya ko engagement ke 3 din pehle yaha ane ke liye kaha he. Rest will come later...

Ram smile and nods his head

RAM- tum sham me ghar jaoge tab Sunaina aunty se keh dena...

Lakshman nods but at another moment looks at Ram

LAKSHMAN- aap kaha ja rahe he?

Ram looks at him and then started having food. Lakshman smile at his brother

RAM- siya ke sath bahar jaunga... 

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya... Aap se ek bat puchu?

Ram looks at him in confusion

RAM- from when did you have to take permission from me? 

Lakshman have his food while ran waited for him to speak

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya... When did you realise that bhabhi is the one for you?

Ram stops and thinks of the day when they first met. The day when he has seen her photo on her Facebook profile. Lakshman waited for him to speak

RAM- this doesn't have any explanation lakshman....

Said Ram smiling

RAM- the realisation of that special bond.... Apne aap hojata he. And I got that feeling the very moment when I've seen Siya's photo

Lakshman gets surprise by this disclosure

LAKSHMAN- really bhai? I mean.. we all used to just tease you... But ye sach tha??

Ram nods in agreement. Lakshman feels happy for his brother

LAKSHMAN- but bhaiya... Bhabhi se bina mile hi kaise?

RAM- some relations do not need conversation to grow. Apne aap tum samajh jate ho ki feeling tumhare Mann me agayi he... And that's called love at first sight...

Said Ram looking at lakshman who was now thinking about Urmila and their moments spend together. Ram smirk at his brother as he thinks about what his brother is up to....

In room, Shruti was talking on call...

SHRUTI- really? Wow... Fir to bohot maza ayega hai na..??

She said in her as usual over excited mode. Shatrughan laughs at her statement

SHATRUGHAN- yes... Even I'm excited to come there....

Shruti smile hearing this. Shatrughan realise what he said bite his tongue in embarrassment

SHATRUGHAN- Shruti???

He said when none of them spoke for few moments... Suddenly shruti's eyes falls on siya who has entered the room...

SHRUTI- lijiye apki bhabhi se bat kijiye...

Saying shruti gave the phone to siya. Siya asked her with eyes while she just told her to speak

SIYA- hello?

SHATRUGHAN- hi bhabhi.. how are you?

SIYA- oh hi Shatrughan.. me theek hu.. tum kaise ho?

SHATRUGHAN-I'm going good bhabhi... Actually apko batana tha that I and Bharat bhaiya will be coming there days before engagement.

Siya gets happy hearing this.

SIYA- oh wow.. and what about rest?

SHATRUGHAN- dad ko office ka kam he. Isiliye mom dad sagai ke ek din pehle ajayenge. And choti maa will also come with them.

Siya smile at him.

SIYA- acha hoga jo aap dono bhi yaha ajaoge... Preparation me aur bhi jyada maza ayega...

Said siya while Shruti looks excited. 

SHATRUGHAN- ji bhabhi.. see you soon...

SIYA- ya.. bye...

She disconnected the call and hands the phone to Shruti. She moves towards cupboard to take out the dress for her

SIYA- Tum Shatrughan se kabse bat karti ho Shruti?

Asked Siya busy in her work while Shruti looks startled. 

SHRUTI- aaabbb.... Wo di.... Mumbai se ane ke bad se....

Said Shruti in a low voice. Siya smile at her sister. 

SHRUTI- hum ache dost he didi...

Said Shruti before siya could say anything. 

SIYA- me kaha kuch keh rahi hu?? 

Said siya keeping her dress on bed and moving towards mirror. Shruti bite her tongue in embarrassment.

SHRUTI- aap ready hone ja rahi he di?

Asked Shruti changing the topic. Siya giggle at her.

SIYA- ha....

SHRUTI- me apko ready karti hu.. 

Saying she take the jewelry box from siya and started looking for matching earrings with her Palazzo dress... Siya goes in washroom to change her clothes...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Urmila was watering the plants at evening. She turns around to witness lakshman standing there. They both looks at each other for a moment and at the other she looks the other way. Lakshman moves towards her smiling

URMILA- hogaya apka gussa shant?

She said looking other way..

LAKSHMAN- I wasn't angry on you...

Urmila gave him a look ..

URMILA- ha ha.... Then I must be imagining things. 

She was about to leave when he holds her hand. She looks shocked. 

URMILA- ye kya??? Leave my hand...

She said in a stern voice while he decided to check her patience

URMILA- mujhe aapse koi bat nahi karni he.... Leave my hand....

She struggle while he makes the grip more tight. Suddenly they heard Manvi calling Urmila

MANVI- Urmila.......

Urmila looks tensed at lakshman

URMILA- lakshman... Didi arahi he... Chodiye hath please...

LAKSHMAN- promise me you'll meet me here at night...

He said for which Urmila looks in wonder. Again they manvi's voice and this time coming more loudly indicating she is coming near terrace

URMILA- Manvi di arahi he... Lakshman... please ...

LAKSHMAN- promise??

He asked her raising his one eyebrow. She looks tensed and finally agreed to him

URMILA- ok promise

As soon as she said this he left her hand. They both looks at their side and find Manvi there who was looking at them

URMILA- di??

MANVI- kabse bula rahi hu... Kya kar rahi he?

Asked Manvi looking at them. Lakshman was eager to know what Urmila will say while she searches for answer

URMILA- me arahi thi di... Bas abhi 2 minute me...

She said building answer. Lakshman goggle at her while Manvi looks at him. 

MANVI- taiji bula rahi he... Chal...

Urmila runs from there. Manvi looks at lakshman and gives him a smile while he reciprocated the smile at her. 

Ram and siya visited lotus temple. They were roaming in front of the temple where there was a garden area. 

SIYA- nice place right?

Asked Siya looking at him. He gave a nod at her. They were walking slowly enjoying the beautiful surrounding around them. 

RAM- how was your day?

Asked ram trying to start a conversation

SIYA- normal.. office ka kam.. ghar ka kam.. that's it...

Ram smile at her. 

RAM- you manage both right?

SIYA- I try to. Office ka kam maximum I do it at home. Khudke papa ke office me kam karo to fayda hota he..

Winks siya at him while he laughs at this.

SIYA- how was your day?

RAM- nothing new. Site is almost ready. I think soon it will get inaugrated. 

She smiles at him. Siya observe the kids playing, couples sitting hand in hand, friends taking selfies, etc. She smiles at them. Ram observe her sight and then looks at her. His eyes falls on the Street shops present outside the gate. 

RAM- would you like to do some shopping? 

Siya looks at him in surprise. 

SIYA- mujhe kuch nahi chahiye..

she denied sweetly. 

RAM- still.... I want to buy something for you.

Saying ram started moving towards the shops. Siya followed him. They reach a small shop of artificial jewelry. 

SIYA- Ram... Seriously it's not needed...

Ram looks at her and smile. She gave him a "what happened?" look..

RAM- aapne peheli bar Mera nam liya he..

She seems to be surprised. He has such a great observation she thought. 

RAM- isi khushi me... Kuch lijiye... I insist..

He requested her and now she can't deny. She looks at the jewelry there and was searching something unique. Her eyes falls on a set of earrings. They were small diamond studs designed in a semi circular shape. Ram looks at her direction. He picks the earrings while siya looks at him

RAM- you like this?

Siya nods in yes. Ram asked the shopkeeper to pack that. He pays for the earrings and take it from shopkeeper. Siya moves her hand as if to ask him to give them. Ram keeps that in his pocket

SIYA- mujhe mera gift dijiye..

Asked Siya seeming surprise by his act

RAM- I'll.... But not now..

Said Ram smiling while siya looks down smiling. 

RAM- chale?

He asked moving his hand towards her so that she holds them. She gives her hand in his slowly while he tightens the grip. They looks at each other for a while and leaves from there.

At late night, all sisters were sleeping calmly in their room. Urmila opens her eyes slowly. She looks at her side to find siya in a deep sleep. She gets up and looks in front to find Manvi and Shruti sleeping on their bed. She slowly gets up and without making any noise moves out of the room. She looks here and there to notice no one around. She goes in terrace where lakshman was waiting for her busy in his phone. She looks back to check if anyone is there and moves towards him. His eyes falls on her

LAKSHMAN- hey... Come sit...

He asked her to sit beside him. She nodded in disbelief and sit beside him at a distance

URMILA- yaha kyu bulaya he mujhe? Jaldi batayiye... Agar kisine dekh liya to.....

LAKSHMAN- relax milla....

Said lakshman for which Urmila looks at him in wonder

URMILA- what? What did you called me?

Lakshman smirks at her. He moves little closer to her. 

LAKSHMAN- isn't it a nice name... ?? Milla??

Urmila looks at him and giggles. She waited for him to speak

LAKSHMAN- seriously I don't know why I have called you here...

Urmila startled hearing his words. He looks down and continue

LAKSHMAN- but Urmila... I like to spend time with you. 

He said still looking down. Urmila smile at him

LAKSHMAN- pehele aisa kabhi nahi hua. But ever since I have met you, it feels good to be with you. To fight, to talk, to tease.... It feels so good... Aisa kyu?

He asked the last line looking at her. She smiles and now it was her turn to look elsewhere while he continued looking at her

URMILA- I don't know... Mujhe bhi apke sath time spend karna acha lagta he..

He became happy hearing her. She looks at him and smile

URMILA- I am sure we will get answers to these questions soon...

Lakshman smile at her.. they both looks up at sky...

LAKSHMAN- should we meet like this every night till I'm here.??

URMILA- sure... I can...

She said and then they both started talking about what they did the whole day..

Saumya96 thumbnail

It was morning, siya knocks the door of Ram's room but didn't here any voice. 

SIYA- lakshman to niche he. Ram ab tak breakfast ke liye ready hue ya nahi?

She asked herself as she has come there to call him for breakfast. She opens the door lightly and found no one in room. 

SIYA- Ram...??

She called but hearing no one. She heard the noise of shower from washroom

SIYA- he must be taking shower

She moves towards the washroom and tried speaking

SIYA- Ram... Are you here?

RAM- yes siya...?? 

Said Ram from inside

SIYA- hurry up... Breakfast is ready

RAM- coming

He said and she smiles at him. She was about to leave when Ram's phone rang. She looks at the phone and was in dilemma whether to pick it or not.

RAM- siya ... Are you there? Please phone utha lijiye... It must be from home.

Said Ram shouting from washroom. Siya goes towards the bed and as Ram said it was from his home. She picks the call

SIYA- hello...

Sumitra smile hearing her voice

SUMITRA- siya... Hello kaisi ho?

SIYA- me thk hu choti maa... Aap sab kaise he?

SUMITRA- hum sab bhi yaha theek he..

She said smiling. Kranti comes near her when she heard Sumitra taking Siya's name. Sumitra puts the call on loudspeaker

SIYA- actually choti maa... Ram is in washroom taking bath. Me unse keh dungi apko call back kare...

KRANTI- koi bat nahi beta...

Siya smile hearing kranti's name

SIYA- hello maa...

KRANTI- khush raho.. tum bas ram ko bata dena ki sham me bharat aur Shatrughan waha arahe he...

This makes siya happy

SIYA- oh wow... Theek he me bata dungi..

KRANTI- aur maa papa se bhi keh dena siya...

SIYA- Ji maa... Me keh dungi.. aur aap log bhi jaldi ajayiye...

Sumitra smile at Kranti

KRANTI- ha beta.. hum log engagement ke din subah ajayenge..

SIYA- theek he maa...

Saying they disconnected the call... Siya's eyes goes wide looking at the screensaver of Ram's phone. It was his and Siya's selfie when they visited marine drive. She felt so happy looking at his innocent love towards her. Ram who was now standing beside her with his t-shirt and trousers looks at her and the direction what she was looking at. Her eyes falls on him. They freeze there for a moment. The water from his wet hair were falling all over his face and neck making his t-shirt wet. Siya observe that and smile at him. She kept his phone on bed 

SIYA- dry your hair... Sardi hojayegi...

She said and goes from there while Ram smile at her... Siya enters in dinning area all smiling and blushing. Ram enters after a while there and was looking at siya... Others looks at them and give each other a fishy smile

LAKSHMAN- kya hua bhaiyya?

Asked lakshman in a smirk. Ram looks at him but kept quiet. All elders comes there to have breakfast. 

SIYA- papa.... Wo ghar se call Aya tha... Bharat and Shatrughan are going to come at evening

Lakshman became happy hearing this. Ram smile hearing "ghar" from her. Janak nods in yes

JANAK- Kushal... Airport ke liye gadi bhej dena

KUSHAL- ji bhaiyya...

They all settled at dinning while Sunaina, Chandra and Siya serve them the breakfast.

At evening bharat and Shatrughan enters in Rajrishi house. Ram Siya along with lakshman and Urmila welcome them. Bharat and ram hugs each other and so as lakshman and Shatrughan. Then Shatrughan moves towards Ram while Lakshman moves towards bharat and hugs. Siya smile looking at their bond. 

RAM- how was flight?

BHARAT- good... 

They enteres inside. 

BHARAT- hi bhabhi...

SIYA- kaise he aap dono?

SHATRUGHAN- hum to ekdum badhiya he bhabhi... Aur ab aapko dekh liya to aur bhi khush hogaye he...

Siya smile at her naughty brother in law. Shruti comes there and looks at Shatrughan. They both did a "hi" which goes noticed by siya. She smiles at them. Bharat and Shatrughan moves towards Sunaina and Chandra and takes their blessings

BHARAT- uncle dikhayi nahi de rahe

SUNAINA- wo office me he.. ajayenge thode der me...

CHANDRA- aap log fresh hojayiye.. I'll get you some snacks and tea in your room

Both nodded. Sunaina and Chandra leaves for kitchen. Bharat turns around and gets bump into Manvi making the files in her hand to fall.. siya and Ram looks at them tensed. Shruti and Shatrughan hits their own head while Lakshman and Urmila nodded in disbelief. Bharat looks hell shocked

BHARAT- I.....I'm.... So.... So sorry....

Said Bharat getting tensed. Manvi looks down and then at bharat and smile. Everyone became shocked looking at her reaction

MANVI- it's ok...

Said Manvi leaning down to take her files while Bharat does the same. Everyone observed them

BHARAT- no really... Hum jab bhi milte he I don't know kaise... Me aapko.... Sorry for that

MANVI- hum jab bhi milte he.. sorry aur it's ok hi bolte he...

She giggled at this while Bharat gives her the files. They both smile at each other and looks around them to find everyone staring them. 

LAKSHMAN- chale bhaiya??

Said Lakshman taking bharat to room while Shatrughan follow them. Ram looks at siya...

RAM- I'll just call papa and inform him

Siya nods at him and he left from there. Siya moves towards Manvi

SIYA- thank you Manvi.. tumne bharat pe gussa nahi kiya..

MANVI- gussa karne ki bat nahi thi didi.. galati meri thi.

Her words made Urmila and Shruti to look at her in shock. Manvi looks at them

MANVI- what??

Both the girls nods in no while siya giggle at them...

Shruti knocks the door of the room where bharat and Shatrughan are staying. Lakshman opens the door for her. She was carrying the tray having tea and snacks. Lakshman allowed her to get in. She keeps the tray on table

SHRUTI- maa ne kaha he blankets and towels cupboard me he.. le lijiyega...

She said looking at Shatrughan while he nods in yes. 

SHRUTI- aur kuch chahiye ho to bata dijiyega...

Shatrughan again nods in yes. Shruti smile at all three brothers and left from there. Shatrughan follow her till outside. His eyes falls on Ram who was standing staring down. He moves towards Ram and looks at his sight. In hall everyone were talking and laughing. They were sitting on floor preparing diyas with mud. Shatrughan looks at them in amazement. Bharat and Lakshman also came near them and looks at Rajrishi family downstairs. Janak and Kushal were helping Sunaina mixing the mud in proper quantity. Sunaina scolds them if they do it the wrong way for which the four brothers giggle. Urmila was trying to prepare diya but was finding it hard to give it a proper shape. This makes Lakshman laughs at her. Ram's eyes falls on Siya who was sitting besides Urmila making diya. She was smiling and concentrating in her work which gives the beautiful outcome. Shruti came near siya and sits beside her looking at her sisters. 

SUNAINA- ye kya Kushal... Kitna pani dal diya... Ab aur mitti dalo usme

KUSHAL- kya bhabhi....

Kushal mix another cup of mud into the mixture

JANAK- this is called as family time.

Everyone looks at Janak who himself was preparing dough of the mud. 

JANAK-  sab log sathme time spend kare... Hase bate kare.... Ek dusre ko date..

Said Janak looking at Sunaina. The girls laugh at them. 

URMILA- wow didi... Kitna pretty he ye..

Said Urmila looking at the diya in Siya's hand. Siya smile at her and continued giving the diya proper shape. Ram's smile widened looking at her. Suddenly they heard Chandra pulling Manvi from kitchen. 

CHANDRA- didi... Dekhiye is ladki ko... I told her to cut veggies.. but she is not at all interested in that

Complaints Chandra to Sunaina. Manvi pouts looking at Sunaina while she smiles at her

JANAK- Jane do na chandra.. bachiya he... 

Manvi became happy and runs towards siya. Chandra nods in disbelief

CHANDRA- bigad rakha he aapne bhaiya inhe...

She sits beside Sunaina and helps her in her work. The boys upstairs were enjoying their family moments.. Manvi takes little mud and applies at shruti's cheek..

SHRUTI- aahh... Didi...

Shruti rubs her cheeks while Manvi and Urmila laugh at her. 

MANVI- siya di.. yad he apko ..? Rohit bhaiya ki shadi me we have prepared diyas like these?

Asked Manvi about their cousin's wedding. Siya nods in yes

URMILA- apne kab banaye di? Hum tino hi ne banaye the...

Said Urmila making Manvi angry...

MANVI- ha ha... Wo me thi na jisne 3 diye banaye usme se 2 tut gaye

Laughs Manvi at Urmila while she pouts... 

SIYA- chup raho tum sab...

Siya makes them quite.

SIYA- ye dekho.. how's it?

Siya shows them the diya. Everyone looks in awww looking at the beautiful structure

SHRUTI- ye to bilkul mere jaisa he.... Sundar...

As Shruti said those words Urmila and Manvi looks at each other and burst into laughter. They claps there hands in air while Shruti pout. 

SHRUTI- di dekho na...

Siya caresses her cheeks.. telling Manvi and Urmila to not tease her..

SUNAINA- be quite. Upar wo charo Aram kar rahe honge. Don't disturb them..

Sunaina told them to keep quiet but still the girls were giggling. There the four boys were smiling looking at them

BHARAT- kitni alag life he na inki bhaiya... Janak uncle ko dekhiye.. kitna simple life jina pasand karte he wo..

LAKSHMAN- ya... Koi kahega he is one of the top business person..

SHATRUGHAN- Rajrishi family is really down to earth and different. Hum apne ghar me aisa kuch nahi karte he na...

The boys were praising them while Ram was enjoying the moments having a smile on his face...