Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Next day, Siya was in one of the room in their house where they have all musical instruments placed. Rajrishi family is fond of Indian music and dance. And hence all the sisters were good at that. Whenever they get time they used to sing and dance for themselves. Siya opens a box containing her ghoongroos. She takes them in her hand and cleans them with the cloth kept next to her. The other three girls enter there.

MANVI- di... Aap yaha he.. we were searching you everywhere

SIYA- ha.. bas yaha ane ka mann hua

Siya smile at them. They moves towards her

SHRUTI- kitne din hogaye na... Humne dance practice nahi ki... Na hi koi instrument play kiya...

Said Shruti touching the harmonium on her side. Urmila smile at her and taps on the tabla.

URMILA- you all remember? Bachpan me hum roz sham me practice karte the? Siya di used to teach us kathak...

Siya smile at her and then looks at her ghoongroos caressing it

MANVI- ha... Aur fir she used to sing and I used to play sitar. 

Said Manvi remembering the days of their childhood

SHRUTI- aaj bhi karte he na didi...

Said Shruti getting excited. Manvi and Urmila looks at each other and became happy. 

MANVI- ha ha... Siya di you dance..

Siya looks at them in surprise

SIYA- abhi? Nahi nahi... Not now...

URMILA- are kyu di? What's thr problem? Aaj itne dino bad hum yaha aye he... Last time humne Diwali ke time practice ki thi

Said Urmila convincing siya. She looks at her three sisters with convincing face. She smiles and nods in agreement. 

At hall, Ram with his brothers enters from office

SUNAINA- are..? Aap log agaye..

Ram looks at Sunaina and Chandra 

RAM- aap kahi ja rahi he maa?

SUNAINA- ha.. engagement se related saman lane. 

Ram smile at her

CHANDRA- aap log bethiye. Ladkiya ghar par hi he. They will serve you tea...

All the brothers nods while Sunaina and Chandra left from there. Lakshman looks at everywhere

LAKSHMAN- ye baki sab he kaha? 

Said Lakshman when suddenly they heard someone singing...

RAGHUKUL RIT SADA CHALI AYI.... 

PRAN JAYE PAR VACHAN NA JAYI.....

Ram and others looks at each other. Then they hear sound of music coming from upstairs. Ram moves upstairs while his brothers followed him. In room, siya wears her ghoongroos and started doing small steps. While Manvi was playing sitar sitting in front of her. Urmila and Shruti were standing behind her watching her dance... Ram and his brothers search from where the music is coming. Suddenly ram stops in front of the room. He gets amazed looking at the scenario there. His brothers follows his sight and watch the sisters. 

SIYA- RAGHUVAR TERI RAH NIHARE

RAGHUVAR TERI RAH NIHARE

SATO JANM SE SIYA.....

Siya started doing the steps. Ram looks stunned watching this new side of siya.

SIYA- GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

AAO PADHARO PIYA.....

Siya pulls Shruti and Urmila to dance with her. They follow her steps..

GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

AAO PADHARO PIYA....

Lakshman and Shatrughan smile looking at their respective partners. Bharat notice Manvi playing the tune so beautifully. Siya moves towards Urmila first and then towards Shruti

SIYA- MENE SUDH BUDH CHAIN GAWAKE

MENE SUDH BUDH CHAIN GAWAKE

RAM RATAN PA LIYA....

Siya blushes thinking about ram while he looks at her without blinking. The three girls came in center doing the steps

GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

AAO PADHARO PIYA....

GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

AAO PADHARO PIYA....

Manvi started singing the lines next. While Shruti and Urmila joins her in singing. The boys looks at each other giving impressive look. Siya thinks about Ram and smile. 

SIYA- NA TO MAIYA KI LORI 

NA HI PHAGUN KI HORI 

MOHE KUCH DUSRA NA BHAYE RE

JABSE NAINA YE JAGE 

EK DHANURDHAR SE LAGE

TABSE BIRHA MOHE SATAYE RE.....

Her sisters laughs seeing her crazily in love. She sits in middle and does some mudras

SIYA- HAA... NA TO MAIYA KI LORI 

NA HI PHAGUN KI HORI 

MOHE KUCH DUSRA NA BHAYE RE

JABSE NAINA YE JAGE 

EK DHANURDHAR SE LAGE

TABSE BIRHA MOHE SATAYE RE.....

She gets up and dance tapping her feet making the melodious sounds of her ghoongroos. Ram looks at her feet and then again at her

SIYA- DUVIDHA MERI SAB JAG JANI

JANE NA NIRMOHIYA...

Siya brings all her sisters in middle and everyone started dancing with the song giving it an end.

GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

AAO PADHARO PIYA....

GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

AAO PADHARO PIYA....

They ended their dance. All of them were taking heavy breaths. Suddenly they heard sound of clapping. They looks at door and gets shocked seeing the four brothers praising them. While Ram was still in his position just looking at siya. She noticed his stare. The others observed them staring and decided to leave them alone. Manvi Urmila and Shruti smile at them and leave from there looking down. The other three brothers also followed them. Ram moves towards siya keeping his hands at his back. She was breathing heavily. 

EK CHITVAN ME JYOTI AISI

MANN ANGAN HO JAGMAG JAGMAG

She looks at Ram moving towards her. She catch her hands tightly. She was wet due to sweat which has formed because of dancing. 

MOH KI MARI EK KUMARI

KE PAG HOE DAGMAG DAGMAG

Ram moves more closer to her. She tugs her hair behind her ear avoiding his stare but he was continuously looking at her smiling lightly. 

TAR JIYA KE CHED RAHI HE

TAR JIYA KE CHED RAHI HE

PRIT KI ATHKHELIYA....

Finally she decided to run from there as she was not able to face him. He holds her hand making her stop. She closed her eyes tightly. He looks at her and smile. He moves near her and make her face him by holding her shoulder. Her eyes were closed, her heart beating loudly, her heavied breathes, her shining skin due to sweat droplets formed on her forehead, neck and chest... He observed everything with a smile. She slowly open her eyes to meet with his which were already looking at her. 

RAM- I was unaware of this talent of yours..

Said Ram smiling. She looks down feeling shy. Ram smirks a little

RAM- you look beautiful when dance. 

He said in a whisper which makes siya looks at him in a surprise. She smile shyly and runs from there making her ghoongroos sound more. He looks at her direction and smile in himself nodding his head in disbelief...

All were sitting in hall except Ram and Siya. Urmila and Lakshman sitting together, Manvi and Bharat in front of them while Shruti and Shatrughan besides them. They were talking amongst themselves

URMILA- baba re... Me to thak gayi.. 

Said Urmila wiping her head with her dupatta. Lakshman smirk at her

LAKSHMAN- kyu? Tumse jyada to bhabhi ne dance kiya. Tum kyu thak gayi..

Urmila looks at him in anger while he laughs at her

LAKSHMAN- kidding.... really you dance so good

Said lakshman smiling. Urmila pout and fakes anger

URMILA- I know that. But Siya di sabse best karti he. Unhone hi hum tino ko sikhaya he..

Said Urmila now smiling. Bharat gives a glass of water to Manvi. She looks surprise and takes the glass from him

BHARAT- aapne sitar play karna kaha se sikha? 

Manvi looks at him and smile

MANVI- papa se ...

Bharat looks surprise listening to it. While Manvi continued

MANVI- tauji loves music. And papa too. Isliye bachpan se hum charo beheno ka interest music, dancing and singing me raha he. 

Said Manvi keeping the glass on table. Bharat looks impressed.

BHARAT- you play really nice...

Praise Bharat to Manvi while she smiles saying thank-you in reply. Here Shatrughan was looking at Shruti while she was busy in herself. Her eyes falls on him

SHRUTI- what?

SHATRUGHAN- aapne mujhe apna favourite color, favourite actor, favourite food even favourite nailpolish bhi bataya he... But is talent ke bare me kabhi nahi bataya

Said Shatrughan complaining. Shruti giggle at him

SHRUTI- kabhi mauka hi nahi mila..

Said Shruti giving an obvious expression. 

SHATRUGHAN- that's not fair being a best friend

Shruti looks at him in wonder

SHRUTI- hum best friend kab bane?

SHATRUGHAN- to nahi he kya?

Asked Shatrughan giving a counter question. Shruti nods her head in yes. Upstairs Siya was sitting on swing in terrace. She puts her right foot resting on table in front trying to remove her ghoongroos. The sweet sound coming from it makes her smile in herself. Suddenly her eyes falls on hands coming towards the ghoongroos. She looks at her side finding Ram besides her. She immediately backs her leg

SIYA- ye kya kar rahe he aap?

Ram looks at her in confusion

RAM- I know aap us category ki ladkiyo me nahi ati jo sochti he ki pati per ko chuye to acha nahi hota.. 

This makes siya giggle

RAM- then why this question?

Asked Ram raising his eyebrow. Siya looks down smiling for a moment and then continue

SIYA- ha me in sab bato me nahi manti. But aapke jagah meri behene bhi hoti to me ye hi kehti...

Said siya looking at him

SIYA- koi mere per chue mujhe acha nahi lagta...

She said accepting the fact. Ram smile at her

RAM- but hum dono me to koi condition nahi honi chahiye na. Our relationship is different by all means...

Said Ram making her feel shy. She slowly puts her foot back on table allowing him to help her. He slowly touches the string of her ghungroo to remove it. By this his fingers touched her feet which makes her feel shy. She allowed him to do the same with her left feet. She puts her hand forward and he gave her the ghungroos staring her. She looks down smiling while he kept on looking at her...

References:

Song: "Ghar more pardesiya"- Kalank (2019 movie)

Edited by ILuvAnya - 3 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail

Dashrath was sitting in his room thinking something. Kranti came there carrying some packets and put them in bag. 

KRANTI- suniye... Almost packing is done. Aapka suit bas pack karna baki he

She said smiling. Looking at him in deep thoughts she moves towards him.

KRANTI- kya bat he? Anything there?

She asked getting concerned. He looks at her and gave a light smile

DASHRATH- nothing much... Tumse ek bat karni thi

Kranti nods in yes allowing him to speak further

DASHRATH- tumhe Mr Sharma yad he? 

KRANTI- Mr Sharma...??? Wo apke Pune ke client? 

Dashrath nods in agreement. Kranti waits for him to speak further

DASHRATH- aaj unhone mujhse unki beti Payal aur Bharat ke rishte ki bat ki...

This makes Kranti shocked. Dashrath looks at her expression and continue

DASHRATH- I too was shocked like this. Achanak se.. pata nahi I wasn't prepared..

Said Dashrath thinking about the alliance

KRANTI- aapne unse kya kaha?

DASHRATH- I just told them that we are behind preparations for Ram's wedding. Uske bad dekhte he...

KRANTI- aapko unhe mana kar dena chahiye tha. 

Said Kranti getting little irritated. Dashrath looks at her and holds her shoulder

DASHRATH- they are our old client. Me aise achanak kaise unhe hurt kar du.? I have to think how to say no...

Said Dashrath making her understand while she nods in yes

KRANTI- Payal hamare bharat ke liye theek nahi hogi. Aapko yad he na last time jab hum unse mile the? Mujhe to bilkul achi nahi lagi wo ladki..

Said Kranti moving towards the bed while Dashrath follow her and sit in front of her. 

KRANTI- Bharat is very innocent. Uske liye itni modern ladki... Wo hamare Bharat ko nahi sambhal payegi

Said Kranti nodding in no. Dashrath agrees to her. 

DASHRATH- mujhe kya lagta he pata he.. Bharat ke liye Manvi jaisi ladki chahiye...

This makes Kranti looks at him in a surprise

DASHRATH- Manvi is somewhat like Siya. Bharat is shy and Manvi is bold. Bharat is quite while Manvi is expressive. They will definitely........

He stops realising what he is saying. He looks at Kranti who was smiling at him

KRANTI- definitely complete each other...

Kranti continued his incomplete sentence for which Dashrath nods in yes

KRANTI- par hume Manvi ke bare me jyada kuch pata nahi he. We even don't know if they've fixed her marriage with someone or not. 

Said Kranti while Dashrath thinks for this

DASHRATH- koi bat nahi. Hum waha jayenge engagement ke liye tab dekhte he

Kranti smile at him agreeing his suggestion

KRANTI- aur aap indirectly Janak ji and Kushal ji se puch bhi lijiyega

Dashrath laughs at her looking at her excitement. Kranti thinks about this new "could be" alliance. 

In the girl's room, the ladies were excited seeing the clothes and jewelleries for engagement. Siya was standing in front of mirror while Sunaina was trying to see how her lehenga and dupatta are looking on her

SUNAINA- beautiful...

Said Sunaina looking into mirror at Siya. She smiles at her mother. Sunaina keeps the lehenga on chair in front and makes siya wear the dupatta on her head. Sunaina holds her cheek and looks at her lovingly. Her eyes gets teary.

SIYA- maa...

Siya lovingly wipes her tears and smile at her.

URMILA- uffo maa... Aap to aise ro rahi he jaise kal hi shadi hojayegi di ki...

Said Urmila moving towards them.. Sunaina fakes anger at her

SUNAINA- you'll not understand until......

SHRUTI- until you'll be mother of a daughter

Shruti completes her sentence hugging her taiji from behind

SHRUTI- taiji... Hum sabko na apke sare dialogues learn hogaye he

The girls giggle at her while Sunaina wipes her tears completely.

CHANDRA- khikhi karna chodo aur jaldi se apni apni dresses ache se dekh lo.. tomorrow I don't want any of you to cry for this... Neither I nor your taiji will help you tomorrow

Instructs Chandra giving Shruti her dress while Sunaina agrees to her statement saying yes

MANVI- to kya hua? Siya didi he na.. aap dono nahi to didi hamari help karengi.

Said Manvi side hugging siya. Chandra nods in disbelief

CHANDRA- not at all... Kal tum log bilkul siya ko pareshan nahi karogi. Uski sagai he...

SIYA- karne dijiye na chachi...

Siya interrupt her. She looks at her sisters lovingly

SIYA- pata nahi badme kab ye tino mujhe aise pareshan karengi...

Said siya while her sisters gets emotional

URMILA- hum aapke sasural me ake aapko pareshan karengi didi...

SHRUTI- ha... Aur aapko hamari problems solve karni hongi...

MANVI- bilkul waise hi jaise abhi karti he...

They all gets emotional and hugs each other. Seeing their bond Sunaina and Chandra's eyes also gets wet

SUNAINA- in charo me kitna pyar he.. pata nahi siya ki shadi ke bad in tino ka kya hoga

Said Sunaina getting sad while chandra tried to pacify her keeping hand on her shoulder. Both the ladies watch the girls hugging and shedding light tears...

Raghuvanshi family and guruji Vashisht reached Rajrishi house on the engagement day. Rajrishi family welcome them. Janak and Dashrath hugs each other followed by Kushal and Dashrath. Same does the ladies with each other. 

CHANDRA- aap sab ka hi wait horaha tha.. ayiye na..

They enters inside. Ram and his brothers moves towards them. They took Vashisht's blessings first..

VASHISHT- jite raho.. khush raho..

Ram and Bharat moves towards Dashrath and Kranti and takes their blessings. 

DASHRATH- khush raho ram... Kaise ho beta?

RAM- me acha hu papa.. aap theek he na? You are taking your medicines on time?

Asked Ram holding dashrath's hand. Dashrath smile at him

DASHRATH- tum mere sath ho to mujhe kya hoga ram...

Ram smile at him. He moves towards Kranti and takes her blessings

KRANTI- khush raho ram...

She caresses his head. Next he moves towards Sumitra and takes her blessings

SUMITRA- siya kaha he?

MANVI- didi room me he.. Shruti and Urmila are making her ready

Answered Manvi. Kranti looks at Manvi and then at Bharat who was taking dashrath's blessings. She smiles at her

KRANTI- hum use room me hi ja ke mil lete he..

Suggested kranti to Sumitra while she agreed

SUNAINA- ha why not... Manvi..

She indicates Manvi to take them to the room. Manvi guides kranti and sumitra to their room. There siya was sitting in front of mirror in her orange color engagement lehenga. Shruti was preparing her dupatta while Urmila was making her hair bun. She put fresh flower garland on her bun. Siya's eyes falls on Kranti and sumitra at door. She looks at them and moves towards them. She bends to take kranti's blessings

KRANTI- khush raho siya... Bohot pyari lag rahi ho...

Siya smile shyly at her. She moves towards Sumitra and takes her blessings

SUMITRA- stay blessed

She put a "kajal tika" behind Siya's ear

SUMITRA- tumhe kisiki nazar na lage..

SIYA- kitni der lagadi aap logo ne ane me. Mujhe to laga aap kal hi ajayenge

Said siya sweetly complaining. Kranti holds her by shoulder

KRANTI- Ram ke papa aur unka office ka kam... Usi wajah se hum aaj aye

Siya smile at her and gives a "it's ok" look.. 

MANVI- koi bat nahi aunty. Aap apni marzi se aye he.. but jayenge hamari marzi se.. hum apko itne jaldi nahi Jane denge...

Kranti laughs at her and caresses manvi's face. Sumitra watch her doing this

SUMITRA- didi.. hum bhi tayar ho jate he. Siya ko bhi puri tarah se tayar hona he

Said Sumitra looking at siya without any jewelry. They both left from there while the three girls started making siya ready.

Saumya96 thumbnail

***SAGAYI SPECIAL***

In the boy's room, all three brothers were making Ram ready. Ram has wore Orange color kurta with golden pants complimenting Siya's lehenga. Lakshman wore white kurta and pyjama with pink color work on it. Bharat wore brown color kurta and off white pyjama below it. While Shatrughan wore pastel green shade kurta and pyjama. Bharat arranges the sleeves properly of Ram's kurta. While Lakshman sprays some cologne at him. 

SHATRUGHAN- ready... Perfect...

Ram looks himself at mirror getting all ready. 

KRANTI- Ram...

They looks at door to find kranti and sumitra. Both the ladies moves towards ram. Kranti checks him from top to bottom

KRANTI- aaj to Mera ram kahi ka Rajkumar lag raha he...

Said Kranti caressing his face. Sumitra again put "kajal tika" behind his ear

SUMITRA- we have seen Siya too. Aur use bhi mene ye tika lagaya he

Said Sumitra in a smirk while Ram bows down. 

KRANTI- see what I have brought for you

She gave him a box. He opens it and found a golden brooch. Kranti takes it and put it on left side of his kurta

KRANTI- perfect...

Said Kranti looking at him. Ram smile at her. 

SUMITRA- ab chale? We are getting late..

They all left from there and enters hall where arrangements were done for engagement ceremony. Dashrath welcome Ram and makes him stand at centre.

VISHWAS- how this function is possible without me?

Everyone looks at door to witness Vishwas. Janak and Kushal moves towards him to welcome

JANAK- without any doubt.. it is impossible

They hug each other. Janak welcome him inside. Dashrath also hugs him

DASHRATH- this relationship is incomplete without you my friend

Said Dashrath meeting vishwas. Ram takes his blessings

VISHWAS- god bless you my son...

He looks at him smiling. Vashist comes there taking a tray containing engagement rings. 

VASHISHT- muhurat hogaya he. Siya ko bula lijiye

He said looking at Sunaina. She indicates Chandra to call them. Chandra nods and left in the girl's room. Chandra enter and find siya all ready in her engagement dress. Orange color lehenga with golden dupatta. Hair in a bun decorated with white flowers garland with some curls falling down till her neck. A lite mang tika with simple neck piece and small matching golden earrings. Her hands filled with some bangles and the bracelet which Kranti has told her to wear when she visited mumbai. Chandra smile looking at her.

CHANDRA- beautiful...

Siya smile at her. 

CHANDRA- chalo... Sab wait kar rahe he..

Hearing this Siya's heart skip a beat. Chandra holds her from one side while Manvi from the other. Shruti stand beside chandra while Urmila stand beside Manvi. Urmila wore light pink color lehenga with small earrings and necklace and hair left open. Manvi wore light blue color lehenga with big earrings and hair tied in a loose bun. While Shruti opt for light yellow lehenga with big earrings and hair tied in a side braid. They started walking from there moving downstairs. Everyone's eyes travelled upstairs from where siya was coming. Ram also looks at her and witness his heart beat stopping. The surrounding got froze for him. All he was staring at was siya coming near him looking down. He watched her till she comes and stand in front of him. She was unable to look at him as she knows he is definitely staring her. She bows down continuously smiling. Lakshman looks at Urmila and winks at her while she makes a shock expression. Manvi looks at bharat who was looking at Ram and Siya. She smiles and nods in disbelief. Shatrughan and Shruti looks at each other and smile

VASHISHT- sagai ek aisa function he jiske bad aap dono officially ek dusre ke sath engaged hojayenge. It is the starting ceremony of marriage. 

Vashisht tells everyone about engagement. Ram and siya listen to him with Ram staring siya and siya looking down. Guruji Vashisht recites some mantras while everyone were standing watching them

VASHISHT- chaliye. Ab ek dusre ko ring pehenayiye...

Vashisht gives the tray to Urmila. Shruti takes one box and opens it in front of Ram so that he takes the ring. He took the ring from box. It was a simple diamond stud embedded in platinum base. He looks at siya who was waiting for him to make her wear it. 

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya... Bhabhi is waiting

Said Shatrughan teasing while everyone laughs. Ram takes Siya's left hand in his hand. This makes Siya's heart beat fast. He slides the ring in her ring finger and looks at her. Siya still looking down widened her smile. Everyone claps for them. Manvi took another box from that tray and opens it in front of siya. Siya took the simple male ring similar in design but giving a male's design touch. Ram takes his left hand and siya makes him wear the ring. Everyone claps for them again. Ram and siya looks at each other and smile. After a moment Siya breaks the eye lock and looks down again while Ram continued staring her. Everyone congratulated each other making each other eat sweet and celebrating. Dashrath moves towards siya and side hugs her

DASHRATH- Janak ji... Ab hui siya hamari...

Janak joins his hand and thanks him. Dashrath holds his hand and they both hug each other. 

SHATRUGHAN- excuse me all...

Everyone looks in front where Shatrughan and Shruti were standing

SHATRUGHAN- ram bhaiya ke bhaiyo ne....

SHRUTI- aur siya didi ki beheno ne....

SHATRUGHAN- unke liye ek chotasa surprise prepare kiya he...

SHRUTI- isliye I request you all to please be seated. 

Everyone sits in a semi circular shape giving space in center for the kids to perform. Ram and siya have two decorated chairs to seat. Shatrughan and Shruti stand in middle and with the sound of music started doing little steps

SHATRUGHAN- wah wah ramji...

Jodi kya banayi

Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko

Badhai ho badhai...

He moves towards ram and siya and sprinkle some flowers at them 

SHATRUGHAN- sab rasmo se badi he jag me

Dil se Dil ki sagai...

He indicate Shruti to start. Everyone looks at Shruti doing steps

SHRUTI- aapki kripa se ye

Shubh ghadi ayi

Jiji aur jija ko

Badhai ho badhai

She also moves towards ram and siya and sprinkle some flower petals at them

SHRUTI- sab rasmo se badi he jag me

Dil se Dil ki sagai....

Both of them comes in middle. 

SHATRUGHAN- wah wah ramji...

SHRUTI- wah wah ramji...

They both high five each other and moves from there giving lakshman and Urmila the space

SHATRUGHAN- wah wah... Ramji....

Dashrath watch them having a smile. Ram looks at siya and then looks at front. At the same time siya looks at Ram and again bows down smiling. Lakshman and Urmila came in middle. He danced looking at siya

LAKSHMAN- mere bhaiya jo

chup bethe he

Dekho bhabhi ye

Kaise ethe he

Ram gives him a look while siya giggles.

LAKSHMAN- aise bade hi bhale he

Mana thode manchale he

Par aap ke siwa

Kahi bhi na fisle he

Everyone laughs at him while Ram bows down feeling embarrassed. Urmila moves towards siya and hold her chin making her look at Ram

URMILA- dekho dekho khud pe

Jiji itrayi

Siya smile shyly

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya aur bhabhi ko

Badhai ho badhai

BOTH- sab rasmo se badi he jag me 

Dil se Dil ki sagai...

They both danced in middle. Lakshman looks at Urmila

LAKSHMAN- wah wah ramji

URMILA- are wah wah ramji...

He moves towards her and pinch her at arms without anyone noticing

LAKSHMAN- wah wah....ramji....

They runs from there giving the next couple to come in middle. Manvi started dancing while Bharat stand beside Ram quietly. Kranti observe them smiling

MANVI- suno jijaji

Aji apke liye

Mere jiji ne

Bade tap he kiye...

Siya looks at her smiling while Ram watched Siya's reaction. Manvi moves towards Ram

MANVI- mandiro me kiye phere

Puja sanjh sawere

Tin lok tehtis

Devo ko hi rahi ghere...

Manvi indicate Bharat to start. He bends at siya and smile

BHARAT- jaise mene mangi thi

Waisi bhabhi payi

Siya lightly touched his face smiling. 

MANVI- jiji aur jija ko

Badhai ho badhai

Manvi makes bharat come in middle and dance

BOTH- sab rasmo se badi he jag me

Dil se Dil ki sagai

Bharat looks at Manvi

BHARAT- wah wah ramji

MANVI- wah wah ramji

BHARAT-wah wah.... ramji...

All six of them comes there and complete their dance bowing down. Everyone stand and claps for them. Ram and Siya looks at each other and smile looking at their siblings.

References:

Song: "Wah wah Ramji"- Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! (1994 movie)

Edited by ILuvAnya - 3 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail

At night after the ceremony got over, everyone headed their rooms to sleep. Ram was in terrace looking up at the crescent moon enjoying it's beauty. Suddenly he heard someone coming. He looks back to witness Siya there. They both looks at each other with a smile. She moves towards him and stand besides him. They stood there without speaking anything just enjoying the atmosphere around them

SIYA- don't you want to sleep?

Asked Siya breaking the silence. Ram looks at her with a smile

RAM- just want to enjoy this beautiful night.

Siya looks at him and smile

RAM- why you are awake?

Siya looks around them and found some diyas lightened.

SIYA- Inhe check karne ayi thi. They have to be lightened for whole night. 

Said Siya looking around while Ram also does the same. Suddenly they found the flame of the diya kept in front of them getting blown out. Both of them together makes their hand to cover the flame the process in which their hands touch each other making them look at each other. After a while they takes their hands back and again stood there silent

SIYA- you know we have a tradition for lighting this diya

Said Siya looking at the diyas around them. Ram looks at her and waited for her to continue

SIYA- sagai ke din we have to light the diyas for the whole night

RAM- and what does that indicates?

Asked Ram looking at her. She gave him a smile

SIYA- for the new beginning of our journey. For the new beginning of the relationship of love, commitment and respect...

She said looking at him while he smiles at that. He put his hand in his pocket and took out the same earrings which they have bought when they visited lotus temple. She looks at them and then at him in confusion

RAM- for the new beginning of our journey. For the new beginning of the relationship of love, commitment and respect...

Ram repeats her words while she smiles at him

SIYA- aap is din ka wait kar rahe the mujhe ye dene ke liye?

Asked Siya for which he nods in yes. 

RAM- may I? 

Asked Ram as he himself wanted to make her wear that earrings. She nods in yes. He moves towards her looking at her while she bows down. He moves near her back and makes her wear the right earring. As his fingers touched her earlobe she closed her eyes blushing. He makes her wear the left one. After completing the process, he moves near her left ear and whispers

RAM- now I will be waiting for the day when you will be officially mine... Forever...

This makes Siya shivers a little while Ram observed her expression. She turns around to go from there when both of them witness Lakshman and Urmila coming there. Lakshman and Urmila stand shock looking at their elder brother and sister while Ram and Siya looks at them in confusion

URMILA- di.... Jiju....??

Said Urmila in a shock while Lakshman also repeats it

LAKSHMAN- di.... Jiju...???

The three of them looks at him in wonder while he bite his tongue realising his mistake

LAKSHMAN- I mean.... Bhaiyaa... Bhabhi....???

Ram nods in disbelief. Siya moves towards Urmila

SIYA- kya hua?

URMILA- kuch..... kuch nahi di... Wo aap... Room.... Room me nahi thi... To .... Me apko dhundh rahi thi...

Said Urmila searching for an answer. Lakshman also looks at Ram and said the same thing

LAKSHMAN- ha... Bhaiya... Me bhi... Same...

Ram and Siya looks at each other and then at their siblings. While Lakshman and Urmila bows down feeling embarrassed. Ram and siya smile a little understanding the matter but didn't say anything

SIYA- chale urmi??

She asked Urmila for which Urmila nods in yes. Both the girls left from there while Lakshman kept on looking at their way. 

RAM- ehm....

Ram interrupted his sight and he looks at Ram

RAM- anything to say lakshman?

Asked ram crossing his arms to his chest

LAKSHMAN- good night bhaiyya.... 

Lakshman runs from there while Ram smile and follows him...

Next morning Urmila was walking towards her room when suddenly someone pulls her near a pillar. She was about to shout when Lakshman closed her mouth covering it with his palms. His other hand was holding her wrist and they were close. They were looking at each other not realising if anyone could watch them. Suddenly Urmila broke the stare and looks here and there

LAKSHMAN- kal hum mil nahi paye... Subah se apko dhundh raha hu... Where were you?

Asked Lakshman while Urmila looks at him. He scrunched his eyebrow when he didn't get answer from her

LAKSHMAN- kuch bol kyu nahi rahi he aap... Mene aapse kuch pucha?

He said getting angry. She gives an unbelievable look and looks at his hand which was covering her mouth. He realised and took his hand away allowing her to speak

URMILA- jiju and didi ne hume kal dekh liya tha. What if they found us together again? 

Said Urmila looking tensed. Lakshman smirks at her

LAKSHMAN- so what? Let them...

Urmila looks at him in shock

URMILA- kuch bhi... Unhone kuch pucha to kya kahenge?

Lakshman moves little closer to her

LAKSHMAN- jo sach he...

URMILA- aur sach kya he?

She asked giving him a smirk. He again moves closer to her making her surprise. He takes his hand near her face while she closed her eyes tightly. He giggle at her expression and hits her nose making her open her eyes in shock. He laughs at her...

LAKSHMAN- look at yourself... Urrrr-mila.....

He teased her laughing. She rubs her nose and looks at him in anger

URMILA- you don't call me that.... Lakshhh-mannn

She copied his style while he was continuously laughing at her. This makes her more angry

URMILA- I'll not leave you today...

Saying she started running behind him to hit while he was running to save himself from her. They runs down the stairs as if tom and jerry used to run. Siya came there and looks at them in surprise. Lakshman moves towards siya and holds her in front of her as if protecting himself from Urmila

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi bhabhi.... Bachayiye mujhe apki is behen se...

Requested lakshman while Urmila was getting angry looking a chance to hit him

URMILA- didi please move... I'll not leave this chuha today...

Siya looks at her in wonder

SIYA- Urmila??? Language???

URMILA- didi aap inse to kahiye... Ye mujhe chidha rahe he...

Complaints Urmila while Lakshman was still hiding behind Siya. 

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... Ye billi mujhe uske dangerous nakhun mar rahi he...

Complaints lakshman laughing. Urmila pout at him in anger

URMILA- mujhe billi kaha.... Chuha kahi ka.... 

Saying Urmila again tried to hit him while siya tried to stop them. Ram comes there and stood in front of them watching with a smile

URMILA- didi... Aap hatiye... Aap meri didi he...

Said Urmila holding Siya's right hand. Lakshman immediately holds her left hand and said

LAKSHMAN- excuse me.... Aapki didi thi.. but ab wo meri bhabhi he...

This makes Urmila looks shocked. She pulls siya little towards her

URMILA- ye meri didi he....

Lakshman does the same and pulls siya little towards him

LAKSHMAN- meri bhabhi he....

They both continue this while siya looks tensed at them. Ram was standing there enjoying their moment. 

SIYA- bas....

Siya shouted a little keeping her palms on her ears and frees herself from both of their grip.. Siya looks at Urmila and said

SIYA- lakshman ko pareshan mat karo Urmila

Said siya taking lakshman's side. Lakshman gives a victory smile while Urmila fakes an anger

URMILA- hogayi na aap unke side...

Said Urmila pouting while Lakshman giggles at her. Siya smile at her and then looks at Ram who came near Urmila

RAM- aur lakshman... Tumne agar Urmila ko chidhaya to me tumhe datunga

Said Ram taking urmila's side for which she became happy. 

URMILA- dekha...??

Said urmila looking at lakshman while he gave a "whatever" look... Their moment were witnessed by Dashrath who was standing upstairs smiling at them.

All the brothers were at their work site. Ram steal glances at Lakshman who was smiling in himself

RAM- what happened lakshman?

Lakshman startled and looks at Ram. He gave a "nothing happened" look

LAKSHMAN- kuch nahi bhaiya... Kyu?

Ram continued his work with a smile

RAM- dekh raha hu kuch dino se.... Your abnormal behaviour

This made Bharat and Shatrughan confused while Lakshman looks shocked

LAKSHMAN- mera??? No.... No bhaiya.... Aisa.... I mean... It's nothing like that....

Lakshman said whatever comes in his thoughts. Ram again looks at him 

RAM- bharat... Shatrughan.... You know what... Lakshman gets disappeared at night from our room....

Said Ram continuing his work while Lakshman looks surprised. Bharat and Shatrughan looks at him

BHARAT- iska kya matlab he bhaiya? Laksh.... Where do you go at late night?

Bharat asked Lakshman while he just smile at him

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya... Wo... Mujhe nind nahi ati.. isliye bas aise hi terrace pe...

Shatrughan giggle at him while Ram smile. Whereas bharat still looks at him in confusion

SHATRUGHAN- aapko nind nahi ati? Really?? You are the one having hypersomnia... Have you forgotten that?

Said Shatrughan pressing his laughter. Lakshman stare at him getting angry while Bharat still looks confused due to his innocence... Lakshman's eyes falls on Ram who was staring him keeping his hand under his chin

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya se kuch bhi chupana impossible he...

Whispered lakshman to himself. 

RAM- anything to say Lakshman?

Asked Ram grinning while Lakshman just denied nodding in no... Shatrughan moves towards lakshman and holds him from shoulder

SHATRUGHAN- Ram bhaiya... Waise one more thing I've noticed.. lakshman bhai is enjoying his stay here... Unka bohot dil lag raha he kisike sath.... He na?

Asked Shatrughan giving a wink at lakshman.

LAKSHMAN- kuch bhi... I just love to spend time with Rajrishi family. Urmila ke sath thoda time bitana bhi it gives head ache. 

Said Lakshman clarifying himself. Bharat now understood what they were talking and smile looking down

SHATRUGHAN- when did I said Urmila??

Lakshman gets embarrassed hearing this. Shatrughan burst into laughter while Ram and Bharat smiles at him. Lakshman moves at a corner seat and covers his face with file so that his brothers can't notice his blush...

Saumya96 thumbnail

At night, Shruti who was sitting in front of the mirror in their room was brushing her hair while humming a tune. Manvi and Urmila enters the room and watched Shruti doing this. Shruti put her hair in a pony and then looks at herself in mirror and nods in no getting unsatisfied with her look. She again brush her hair and tie them with a clip and again nods in no. Manvi and Urmila looks at each and giggles. Siya enters and looks at both of them standing at door

SIYA- what's there?

Manvi indicate her to keep quiet and just notice Shruti. Siya's eyes falls on Shruti. 

URMILA- ehm ehm....

Shruti looks at the direction where her sisters are watching her

SHRUTI- kya hua?

URMILA- hume kya hona he? We were noticing you and thinking the same... Ki Shruti ko kya hua...

Said Urmila moving towards Shruti. Shruti stands and looks confused at her. Urmila winks at Manvi while she nods in yes

MANVI- Urmila.... Have you noticed? Our Shruti has been changed... Hai na?

Asked Manvi standing at the other side of Shruti. Both the girls were teasing her while siya nods in disbelief

SHRUTI- changed?? No... I've not got my haircut also... Then me aap dono ko changed kaise dikh rahi hu

Said Shruti in her innocence. Urmila and Manvi hits their own head while Siya giggle

URMILA- uffo duffer.... We are saying behavior wise...

Shruti looks confused. Manvi held her shoulder

MANVI- ha... Jabse siya didi ke wo baki do devar aye he... Tabse hamari Shruti kuch jyada hi khudpe dhyan dene lagi he... 

Said Manvi teasing her. Shruti looks startled understanding what they both meant. She looks at siya who was smiling

SHRUTI- di.. it's nothing like that... Ye dono kuch bhi keh rahi he...

Shruti moves towards siya while siya lightly touched her cheeks

SIYA- why you both are teasing her? Can't you both see..?? She's already blushing

Said siya grinning at Shruti while she smiles looking down

SHRUTI- you too di??

Siya nods in disbelief. Now it was manvi's turn

MANVI- di.. mujhe to lagta tha bas Urmila badli badli lagti he.. but now Shruti too...

Urmila looks shocked. She noticed Siya watching her smiling

URMILA- no didi... Manvi di you're wrong.. I'm the same... Nothing has happened to me...

SHRUTI- jhut mat boliye.. siya di told us that you were with Lakshman last night at terrace

Urmila's mouth fell open while Manvi giggle at her. Urmila runs to hit Shruti while she makes siya infront

SIYA- relax relax you two...

URMILA- di dekho na kaise bol rahi he... Shruti I'm elder to you

SHRUTI- whatever....

Urmila runs behind her to hit. Both the girls chased each other in whole room. Manvi laughs at them while siya smile seeing them happy and enjoying together...

Kranti enters in guest room where they were staying. She looks at Dashrath who was busy in his phone. She close the door and moves towards him and witness him checking the engagement photos

KRANTI- engagement photos?

Dashrath smile at her and shows her the pics

DASHRATH- see this... Ram and Siya are looking so nice right?

It was a picture of Ram and Siya sitting together smiling widely. Kranti looks at them lovingly and nods in yes. 

KRANTI- really...  We are so lucky to have Siya as our Ram's wife...

Dashrath smile at her. He swipe to another photo which was of when Ram was making siya wear the ring. He swipe again to check another pictures. Kranti was also looking at them and admiring. Suddenly he stops at a picture where all four brothers are their with the four sisters. Ram and Siya sitting in between while Manvi sitting besides Siya and Bharat sitting besides Ram. Urmila and Shruti sitting down in front of Siya and Manvi respectively. Similarly lakshman and Shatrughan sitting down in front of Ram and Bharat respectively. Dashrath smile at the photo. Kranti looks at him

KRANTI- kya hua?

DASHRATH- kranti... See this one... Isn't all of them are looking great together?

Kranti looks at the photo and smile

KRANTI- yes... They are looking nice...

She looks at Dashrath in confusion trying to read his mind

KRANTI- aapke Mann me kya chal raha he?

Dashrath smile at her and holds her shoulder

DASHRATH- kranti... I was thinking that... Agar Siya ke sath sath uske baki tino behene bhi hamare ghar ki bahu bane to...??

This makes kranti surprise. She thinks something smiling

DASHRATH- waise bhi we were thinking about Manvi and Bharat... Just a thought came in my mind about all our children too...

KRANTI- you mean... Lakshman .... And.....

DASHRATH- Urmila.... Shatrughan Shruti

Dashrath completes her sentence. Kranti looks excited with this

KRANTI- this is really very good thought. And I think it's a great coincidence.. hamare charo baccho ki patni charo behene hongi....

Dashrath smile and patted her shoulder. She looks happy

KRANTI- waise bhi... Is ghar ki betiya padhi likhi, independent, traditional and above all mature he... Everyone has their own qualities

DASHRATH- jaise?

Asked Dashrath getting confused

KRANTI- Shatrughan is carefree, Shruti is innocent, they'll be the "best friend" couple... Lakshman is fun-loving, Urmila is talkative, their relationship will be as cool as "fighting and loving together"... Bharat is shy, Manvi is expressive, they'll be "opposites of each other"... And finally.... Ram is kind while Siya is understanding, they'll be the most mature leading from front "power couple"...

Dashrath laughs in joy hearing the definition of the couples from Kranti

KRANTI- aap jald se jald bat kijiye Janak ji se... Don't wait for the wedding to get over... 

Requested Kranti while Dashrath nods in agreement

DASHRATH- ok ok fine... I'll have a talk with him. 

They both smile and continued looking at the picture of all their children...

Siya and her sisters were sitting, each on one stairs. Siya sit above all applying oil to manvi's hair who was sitting one step down to her. While Manvi was applying oil to Urmila who was sitting one step down and Urmila does the same to Shruti who was sitting below her. 

SHRUTI- wow di... Kitna maza araha he na...

Said Shruti in her as usual excited mode. 

URMILA- ha ha... Tumhe to sabse jyada maza ayega na... You're doing nothing

Said Urmila while Shruti pout. Siya smile at them continuing her work

SHRUTI- to? I'm youngest na? Thoda fayda to uthana chahiye

Said Shruti giving a wide smile. Manvi nods in disbelief

MANVI- di... I'll apply oil to your hair.

Said Manvi looking at siya for a moment. 

SHRUTI- nahi... Didi ko me lagaungi

Said Shruti looking back. Urmila turns her head making her look in front

URMILA- don't move your head. Stay steady

Kranti was looking at them who was sitting with other ladies on sofa. 

SUMITRA- aapne hume aaj Jane nahi diya.. warna we were leaving for Mumbai today itself.

Said Sumitra smiling to Sunaina. 

SUNAINA- kyu Jane de itni jaldi..? You all have to stay here for some time

Said Sunaina handling a cup of tea to her. Chandra takes another cup and calls Kranti

CHANDRA- kranti ji...

Kranti was continuously looking at the sisters smiling. Chandra follows her eye sight and smile looking at the girls. 

URMILA- ouch... Didi....

Urmila shouts a little in pain..

URMILA- my hair are getting pulled

MANVI- uffo... What am I doing? You're feeling it yourself

Said Manvi protecting herself. After a moment Shruti yells

SHRUTI- urmi di... Manvi didi ka gussa mere balo par mat utaro...

Urmila looks in surprise

URMILA- omg.. I did nothing...

MANVI- dekha... The same way I did nothing

SIYA- uffo... Stay quiet you all... Manvi urmila... Tum dono bina jhagda kiye nahi reh sakti na?

Siya stops the sisters from verbal fighting. Chandra called kranti again breaking her stare. She hands a cup of tea to her

KRANTI- in beheno me bohot pyar he na

Said Kranti while other three ladies looks at the sisters enjoying and spending time. 

SUNAINA- bachpan se hi hamesha sath rahi he.. kabhi alag nahi hui...

Said Sunaina giving a proud smile. Kranti decided to ask more  about them

KRANTI- Manvi Urmila and Shruti... Siya se jyada chote nahi honge na...

CHANDRA- Manvi siya se 1 sal choti he. Urmila and Manvi me bas 8 months ka difference he.. and Shruti Siya se 2 sal choti he...

Said Chandra lightly giving hint to their age. Sumitra looks at Kranti and tried to read her expression. 

SUNAINA- hume to hamesha se ye hi tension rehti he. Ki shadi ke bad in charo ka kya hoga...

Said Sunaina telling her worries. Suddenly all four brothers came there. They look at the sisters and then goes near the ladies to sit

BHARAT- maa... Papa kaha he?

Asked Bharat looking around. 

KRANTI- tumhare papa... Janak ji and Kushal ji ke sath bahar gaye he..

She said smiling. Ram's eyes falls on Siya and at the same time she also looks at him for a moment. 

SIYA- chalo... It's done now..

Siya tells her sisters to get up... She wipes her hand with napkin kept near her

SIYA- you all go and wash your hair now...

Siya instructs them. Shruti came near her

SHRUTI- didi.. apka hair oiling?

SIYA- badme.. now I've to help maa and chachi. Tum log jao..

The sisters nods at her and went in their room to take the shower. Siya moves towards them 

SUNAINA- siya... In charo ke liye bhi chai le aao

Siya nods in yes and went in kitchen to bring tea for them. Sumitra looks at Kranti who was now busy in some thoughts.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Shruti goes in balcony near their room to dry the wet towel. Her hair were wet, some water droplets falling near her face and on floor. She keeps the towel on drying rack and turns around. Her hair hit Shatrughan making some droplets fall on his face. 

SHRUTI- oh my god... I'm so sorry

Said Shruti tensed. Shatrughan smile at her

SHATRUGHAN- you don't need to be. It's absolutely fine

Shruti gave him a napkin to clean while he took it from her

SHRUTI- I'm sorry Mera dhyan nahi tha.

Said shruti feeling embarrassed.

SHATRUGHAN- galati meri hui na. I was standing just behind you. 

They both looks at each other and giggles. 

SHATRUGHAN- we are acting like bharat bhaiya and Manvi di right?

Shruti laughs at his statement nodding in agreement. Shatrughan looks at her laughing and said

SHATRUGHAN- I'll miss this all

Shruti looks at him in a questioning look

SHATRUGHAN- hum sab 2 din bad Mumbai wapis chale jayenge... We had a great time here

Said Shatrughan smiling. Shruti also smile sadly

SHRUTI- but then... You all will return soon. For the wedding

Said Shruti in excitement. Shatrughan nods lightly

SHATRUGHAN- what after that? 

He asked her making confused

SHRUTI- matlab?

SHATRUGHAN- shadi ho jane ke bad... Hum fir na jane kab milenge...

His words made Shruti sad. She looks at him who was himself looking down feeling sad

SHRUTI- aap se ek bat puchu? 

Shatrughan looks at her and nods in agreement

SHRUTI- aap mujhse itni bate karte he... Yaha waha ki sari bate batate he... Yu hi..?? Ya koi aur bat he..??

He looks at her in a shock. She smiles at him

SHATRUGHAN- I told you... We are best friends

SHRUTI- just a best friend?

She again asked question making him more surprised. He was about to move near her but both of them saw Kranti and sumitra has came there. They both looks at the ladies and gave them a smile

KRANTI- Shatrughan?? Yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Asked kranti in a smirk. He just nods in no. She looks at Shruti who gave her a smile and runs from there. Shatrughan also goes from there. Kranti's smile widened looking at them. Sumitra looks at her in confusion

SUMITRA- kya bat he didi? I'm watching you since long... Aap kuch soch rahi he..??

Kranti smile at her. She holds her shoulder and brings her in balcony

KRANTI- sumitra... Ye charo behene kitni pyari he. All of them have their own qualities, their own identity

Sumitra looks at her in wonder

SUMITRA- kya matlab?

KRANTI- sumitra... Kitna acha hoga... Jaise Ram aur Siya ki shadi horahi he...waise hi in tino beheno ki bhi hamare tino baccho se ho...

This makes sumitra surprise. Kranti smile and wait for her to speak

SUMITRA- didi... Ye to bohot achi bat hogi... Bharat Manvi... Lakshman Urmila and Shatrughan Shruti...

Kranti nods in yes. Sumitra became happy thinking of it

SUMITRA- bhaisahab se aapne ye bat kahi?

KRANTI- truly speaking... Ye bat unke Mann me hi ayi he...

This sentence makes Sumitra more happy. 

KRANTI- last night we were discussing about this thing.... 

Kranti tells sumitra what happened at night. She also tells her that they were thinking about Bharat and Manvi before coming to Delhi... this makes sumitra happy

SUMITRA- wow didi... I'm so happy with this... 

KRANTI- yaa... Ek bar tumhare bhaisahab Janak ji and Kushal ji se bat kar le... Fir hum is bare me age soch sakte he

Sumitra holds her hand and nods in yes giving her assurance.

At night, Dashrath was in one of the room in Rajrishi house. He was looking at the photo frame of the four sisters together. He had a smile looking at it. His concentration broke by the knock on the door. It was Siya carrying a tray with her. She moves towards him

SIYA- papa....

She offered him the glass of milk and he took it with a smile

SIYA- aapne theek se dinner to kiya na papa? 

Asked Siya smiling. Dashrath caresses her head

DASHRATH- of course beta... Come... Let's sit

Dashrath instructs her to sit on a sofa there. Siya keeps the tray at table and sit beside him.

DASHRATH- ram ne bataya mujhe..  tum shadi ke bad office continue karna chahti ho...

Siya looks at him and gave a nod. Dashrath gives a satisfied smile

DASHRATH- good... Very good... I support girls should work no matter what

SIYA- Ji papa... I hope ghar me kisiko problem nahi hogi .. I mean maa....

Asked Siya getting hesitate. Dashrath smile at her concern

DASHRATH- don't worry beta. Kranti also thinks the same. Tum apna kam bilkul continue karo...

This makes Siya happy. Suddenly Janak and Kushal enters there. Dashrath looks at them while Siya gets up looking at them.

JANAK- Dashrath ji... Sunaina ne bataya aapko hum dono se kuch bat karni he? 

Asked Janak looking little tensed. Dashrath nods in yes. Siya looks at them

SIYA- me ati hu... Aap log bat kijiye...

She said politely and excused herself from there. 

JANAK- ji kahiye....

Asked Janak looking at Dashrath. Dashrath moves towards the photo which he was looking at before siya came. It was the photo of four sisters hugging each other with Siya in center sitting calm smiling beautifully. Her right hand holding Urmila and left hand streched to hold Manvi and Shruti. Urmila on right corner of siya with wide smile side hugging her elder sister. Manvi on left side of Siya keeping her one hand on Siya's lap and other holding Shruti. And Shruti on left side on Manvi keeping her hand on her shoulder. Dashrath looks at that beautiful photo and smile at it. Janak and Kushal looks at each other not guessing anything about the matter. 

DASHRATH- Janak ji... Kushal ji.... Jab siya ke bare me hume pata chala to we were surprise to know that a girl same as Ram exist in this world. 

Janak smile at him feeling proud as a father

DASHRATH- I was very happy to meet Siya. Ram aur Siya ko dekh ke aisa lagta he they are literally meant to be together. Made for each other

Dashrath now looks at them and moves towards them

DASHRATH- par mujhe pata nahi tha... Ki sirf siya hi nahi.. balki uski tino behene bhi itni achi aur pyari he

Said Dashrath smiling. Janak and Kushal looks at each other with a smile

KUSHAL- thank you so much Dashrath ji.. ye hamare bhaiya ke hi sanskar he..

Said Kushal keeping his hand on janak's shoulder. While Dashrath nods in yes

DASHRATH- isiliye... Me apki tino betiyo ko bhi apne ghar ki bahu banana chahta hu Janak ji...

This sentence makes Janak and Kushal surprised. 

DASHRATH- me bharat ke liye Manvi... Lakshman ke liye Urmila... Aur Shatrughan ke liye Shruti ka hath mangta hu...

Announced Dashrath which makes Janak and Kushal happy. They look at each other being happy

JANAK- aap... Ye... I mean... We will be pleasured Dashrath ji...

Said Janak holding dashrath's joined hand. 

DASHRATH- me ye bat ram aur siya ke shadi ke bad karna chah raha tha. Par kranti ne mujhse aaj hi kehne ke liye kaha... We can't take risk. Itni achi ladkiyo ke liye to kabhi bhi rishte asakte he...

Said Dashrath admitting the truth while Janak and Kushal stood there being proud.

KUSHAL- hum ek bar tino bacchiyo se bat kar le Dashrath ji....

DASHRATH- ji ji bilkul.. you have a talk with whole family. Bas chahta hu ki parso wapis Jane se pehle khush khabri lete hue lautu....

Janak nods in yes. All three congratulates each other, hugging each other...

Ram knock the door of the room where Dashrath, Kranti and sumitra were waiting for them.

RAM- papa...

DASHRATH- come in children...

Ram enters with his brothers. 

KRANTI- hogayi packing? We have to leave tomorrow...

Kranti reminds them for which they gave a nod. She indicates Dashrath to speak.

DASHRATH- Ram.... Hume tum charo se kuch kehna he... 

Said Dashrath moving towards Ram while all brothers give a questioning look...

DASHRATH- we have decided that... Tumhari aur siya ke shadi ke bad... Bharat Lakshman aur Shatrughan ki bhi shadi karwayenge... 

Announced Dashrath. Kranti and sumitra smile while Ram looks at his brothers. All his brothers were shocked and confused.

SHATRUGHAN- what?? Shadi..?? Hamari??

Asked Shatrughan getting surprised

SUMITRA- ha... Kyu? Don't you all want to get married?

Asked Sumitra moving towards Shatrughan... 

SHATRUGHAN- but achanak kaise choti maa? I mean... Ladki...???

Shatrughan tried to ask for which Kranti answered

KRANTI- humne tum tino ke liye ladki dhundh li he...

Her announcement makes all the three brothers shocked. Ram gives a light smile at Kranti

DASHRATH- yes children... We will be very grateful if they'll accept our proposal

LAKSHMAN- no dad...

Lakshman interrupt them. He moves forward near Dashrath

LAKSHMAN- I am sorry papa... Me ye Shadi nahi kar sakta...

Said lakshman getting serious. Everyone looks at him in confusion

KRANTI- kyu laksh??

Lakshman looks at Kranti and holds her hand

LAKSHMAN- maa.... I was not supposed to tell you all like this... But... I think mujhe aap sab se kehna padega

Lakshman tried to gather words as well as courage. Ram can sense what he is going to tell them while others looked confused

LAKSHMAN- papa... Maa.... I .... I like someone...

Admitted lakshman looking down. Ram smile at his brother's courage. Bharat and Shatrughan looks surprise while Kranti and sumitra looks at each other and giggles

DASHRATH- lakshman....

LAKSHMAN- no papa... I'm sorry but.. I can't marry the girl you have chosen

Interrupt lakshman in between. He turns around to go only to stop by sumitra

SUMITRA- to theek he... Hum Janak ji ko lakshman and Urmila ke liye mana kar dete he...

This sentence makes Lakshman look at her in shock. Same were the expression of Shatrughan and Bharat while their parents laugh looking at them

LAKSHMAN- what does that mean choti maa??

Asked lakshman still getting confused. Sumitra moves towards him

SUMITRA- tumhare maa papa ne... Tum tino ka rishta siya ki tino beheno se decide kiya he...

Announced Sumitra which makes Lakshman happy. He holds her shoulder and asked her if she's saying truth

LAKSHMAN- really?? Are you all serious

He asked moving towards Dashrath while he nods in yes

DASHRATH- ha ha... Bharat and Manvi... Shatrughan and Shruti... And finally... You and Urmila. .

Said Dashrath patting on lakshman's shoulder. He became happy and hugs his father. Shatrughan also became happy and moves towards Kranti to hug her. Ram notices bharat who was looking down without any expression of happiness. 

SUMITRA- now you can marry the girl whom your parents has chosen right laksh??

Asked Sumitra teasing him while he hits his own head. 

SHATRUGHAN- maa but... Ye sab kaise?

KRANTI- bas ye samajhlo... Ki Rajrishi family aur hamara rishta Ram Siya tak hi limited nahi tha...

Said Kranti smiling. Everyone became happy and got busy amongst each other while Bharat looks tensed which goes noticed by Ram. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

All four brothers came outside the room. 

SHATRUGHAN- oh god I can't believe this... I think it's a dream... A very beautiful dream...

Said Shatrughan moving his hands in air...

LAKSHMAN- I too thought the same...but papa serious the. Humne to socha bhi nahi ki.... Ye....

Said lakshman getting happy...

SHATRUGHAN- waise bhaiya... Aapki love marriage hogi na...??

Asked Shatrughan in a smirk while lakshman hits his stomach softly. Ram looks at bharat who was busy thinking something.

RAM- bharat....

Bharat looks at Ram while Lakshman and Shatrughan also stops laughing

RAM- kya bat he? Anything bothering you?

Asked Ram holding him by his shoulder. Bharat looks down getting tensed

RAM- come on.. you can share it with me

Ram assure him to speak. Bharat gave him a light smile

BHARAT- bhaiyya.... I think.... Manvi will not be interested with this proposal

Bharat tells Ram what he thinks which makes Ram and other two brothers confused

LAKSHMAN- ye aap kya keh rahe he bhaiya? Aisa kyu hoga?

SHATRUGHAN- ha... Wo aapko Mana kyu karengi..??

BHARAT- kyuki wo mujhe pasand kare aisa mene kuch kiya hi nahi he ...

Said Bharat moving aside. Lakshman and Shatrughan looks at each other getting tensed 

BHARAT- you all have seen... Kaise har bar jab bhi hum mile he... I've hurt her by some or the other thing... Aur upar se... Me aisa... Jise ladkiyo se bat karna bhi nahi ata... Why would she say yes to me??

Said Bharat getting upset while Ram smile at him

RAM- look at me Bharat....  tell me one thing...

He makes Bharat looks at him and holds him

RAM- agar me bas tumhara decision janna chahu... To wo kya hoga? Would you like to accept Manvi as your life partner?

Bharat looks at Ram and thinks for a while. He nods his head in yes making the three brothers happy

RAM- then go with the flow Bharat. Ab tak un tino ko is bare me pata nahi he. Jab Janak papa unse bat karenge tab wo kya kahengi we will see that... Ok??

Ram assure him to not worry. Bharat smile a little and hugs his brother thinking about the matter. Suddenly they hear the sister's voice coming from downstairs. They noticed them at mandir which was situated in corner of living area. Urmila and Shruti were decorating the place with flowers while Manvi was preparing the "puja thali". Siya clean the idol of God and decorated it beautifully. The brothers watch them smiling

URMILA- didi.... Every month we do a special puja on poornima... Why is it so? 

Asked Urmila to siya. Siya smile at her question busy in her work

SIYA- poornima is considered as a very auspicious day. Maa and chachi aaj fast bhi to rakhti he..

Answered siya smiling. Now it was Shruti who wants to ask her regarding this

SHRUTI- di... You remember? Tauji used to tell us stories regarding various hindu traditions when we were kids... Aaj aap hum sabko poornima ke bare me batayiye na..

Requested Shruti while other two sisters also does the same.. siya took the flower garland from Manvi and started telling them

SIYA- according to our hindu tradition, we fast on this day. We offer prayer to lord Vishnu. All the important work can be done today by starting your day with this puja. 

Said siya telling all her sisters about the importance of poornima puja. While the brothers were listening them with a smile. Ram gave an impressive look at Siya

SIYA- and if we talk scientifically... Then today the moon completes it's one cycle around earth and start it's journey fresh which symbolises the start of new chapter in one's life. 

This sentence makes the brothers look at each other being happy.

MANVI- aur is mahine ki puja hamare liye jyada special he

Said Manvi in between while all girls looks at her

MANVI- ye siya di ki last poornima puja he hamare ghar me. Next month tak to inki shadi hojayegi

Said Manvi getting sad. While Urmila and Shruti also gets sad. Siya smile at them lightly and moves towards Manvi. She holds her shoulder to pacify her while Manvi smile lightly

SHRUTI- ab pata nahi hum kab mila karenge di...

Said Shruti giving a disappointed look. The brothers smile looking at their love.

SHATRUGHAN- they all don't know... Ki inhe ek dusre ke sath hi rehna he 

Said Shatrughan while Lakshman gave a nod. Bharat looks at Manvi in a sad look. Ram keep his hand on his shoulder and gave a smile. All others gathered near the mandir

SUNAINA- hogayi tayari? 

She smiles looking at the beautifully decorated mandir. 

CHANDRA- Urmila... Shruti... Jao... Baki sabko bula lao...

Both the girls nod and goes upstairs to call Raghuvanshi family for puja.. they witness the boys standing in front looking at them with a smile. Urmila and Shruti looks at each other in confusion

SHRUTI- jiju.... Niche puja horahi he... Chaliye...

Said Shruti with a smile while Ram nods in yes. 

URMILA- uncle kranti aunty and sumitra aunty kaha he?

Asked Urmila to ram. He shows them the direction of the room. Both the girls headed towards the room while Lakshman and shatrughan stare them. The girls knock the door and gets inside

SUMITRA- aao beta.. 

Sumitra welcome them with a smile

URMILA- maa has requested all of you to come down. Puja is going to get start.

DASHRATH- puja??

Asked Dashrath in a questioning look

KRANTI- ha me aapko batana bhul gayi.. today is poornima and yaha aaj ke din puja hoti he

Said Kranti looking at Dashrath while nods in agreement. Sumitra took the tray of empty cups which was placed on table. Shruti moves towards her

SHRUTI- are aunty.. give it to me.. I'll hold...

Shruti took the tray from her while Shatrughan smirk at her. Both the girls headed while all follow them downstairs.

Kushal welcome them near mandir. All stand near mandir joining their hands and praying to God. Janak does some rituals and chants some mantras. Bharat who was standing behind Manvi looks at her with a sad look. While Lakshman who was standing behind Urmila give her smirking look. And Shatrughan who was standing behind Shruti gave her a smiling look. Ram watched Siya doing arti as instructed by her father. He had a proud smile on his face. Now he was definitely sure that siya is perfect as an eldest daughter in law for Raghuvanshi family. Siya sang the arti with her sisters joining her. The Raghuvanshi family look at all the sisters with a satisfying smile. They completed the aarti and everyone bow down there head to take the blessings of God. Siya take the aarti thali infront of all so that they can touch it and seek blessings. Dashrath and Kranti caresses Siya's head while Sumitra gave her a wide smile. All brothers also took the aarti with a smile. Siya goes towards Ram. They both look at each other with a smile. Chandra instructs Manvi to distribute the prashad amongst all. She give it to all and finally comes in front of Bharat. She looks at him with a light smile and he bows down not looking at her. 

DASHRATH- Janak ji....

Janak moves towards Dashrath when he calls him. 

DASHRATH- hum sab hamari office site pe jakar ate he. And the ladies wants to go for shopping. 

Said Dashrath looking at Kranti and sumitra. Janak smile at this

DASHRATH- till then... Humne jo bat kal ki thi... Aap wo sabke sath discuss kar lijiye...

Said Dashrath with a smile hoping for the best reply. Everyone accept raghuvanshi family looks confused. Sunaina and Chandra gave a "don't know" look at each other. Siya gave the questioning look at Ram while he smile in reply telling her that everything is fine. She also gave a light smile in reply. Janak nods in agreement

KUSHAL- me driver se keh deta hu.. wo aap sabko le jayenge... 

KRANTI- Sunaina bhabhi.. we will be back till evening

Sunaina nods at her. The raghuvanshi family takes a leave from there.. Sunaina moves towards Janak

SUNAINA- kya bat he?  Dashrath ji kis bare me bat kar rahe the?

Asked Sunaina getting tensed. Janak have her a smile

JANAK- batata hu... But before that....

He looks at the three sisters and move towards them

JANAK- I want to ask something to three of you. 

The sisters gave a tensed look while siya was being confused. 

MANVI- what happened tauji?

JANAK- siya ke liye jab Ram ka proposal aya tha.. tab mene usse pucha tha.. that if she is ready to get married...

Said Janak looking at siya. She smiles remembering the moment

JANAK- and you all know. Hamare liye you all are equal..

Said Janak looking at them. Sunaina and Chandra gets confused while Kushal came there after instructing the drivers to take Raghuvanshi family to their respective destination. 

URMILA- bat kya he papa?

Asked Urmila getting tensed. Janak smile at her

JANAK- tum tino ke liye... Dashrath ji ke tino beto ka rishta aya he...

Announced Janak making Sunaina and Chandra happy. While Siya's smile widened hearing the news. Manvi Urmila and Shruti looks at each other confused

KUSHAL- Dashrath ji ne kal hi humse ye bat ki... Aur unhone bharat ke liye Manvi... Lakshman ke liye Urmila... And Shatrughan ke liye Shruti ko pasand kiya he..

This sentence makes all the three girls happy. Siya moves towards them and the sisters hug each other. Sunaina and Chandra also does the same with each other

CHANDRA- aap sach keh rahe he?

Asked Chandra getting reassured. Janak nods at her with a smile. He looks at the three sisters

JANAK- wo chahte he.. ki ram and siya ki shadi ke turant bad hi... Hum in sab ki bhi shadi karwade..

This makes the girls blush while Sunaina and Chandra gets tears of happiness. 

JANAK- to... Tum logo ki ha he?

Asked Janak looking at the girls. The girls nods in yes making everyone happy. Suddenly Manvi thinks something and the smile disappeared from her face. Siya noticed that. She wanted to ask her about this but looking at everyone's happiness she decided to ask her in person later. Sunaina and Chandra moves towards the girls and caresses their head. While siya looks at them smiling.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Manvi was in kitchen helping Sunaina. She was in deep thoughts since long. Since Janak has announced about the alliance Manvi is thinking something which is making her worried. Siya came there and looks at Manvi busy in herself. 

SIYA- maa.... Chachi ne aapko upar room me bulaya he..

Told Siya to Sunaina. She nods and leaves from there keeping the girls alone. Siya moves towards Manvi

SIYA- aisi kya bat he jo meri ye behen bata nahi rahi he..??

Asked Siya looking at Manvi. Manvi stops her work and looks at siya in a surprise

SIYA- you are not happy with the alliance?

Asked Siya holding her hands. Manvi bows down trying to say something

SIYA- Don't worry Manvi. Aisa mat socho ki agar tumne shadi se mana kiya to it will effect on Ram and my alliance. 

Manvi looks at her in shock

MANVI- no no di... It's not like that.

Siya looks at her in confusion while Manvi continued

MANVI- bat bas ye he ki.... I don't know how Bharat is... I have never talked with him properly. Aur ekdum se shadi ka decision... 

Manvi looks down while siya gave her a light smile

MANVI- aisa nahi ki that I'm not happy. Me khush hu... But... I'm tensed too....

Siya holds her shoulder and gave her a assured smile

SIYA- me tumhe samajhti hu Manvi. Jab Ram ka rishta aya tha mere liye, tab mene bhi papa se kaha tha that I wanted to meet him. Aur tab hi me kuch decision le paungi. Tumhari bat bhi bilkul sahi he..

Manvi looks at her sister and smile thinking that atleast she is there who understands her. 

SIYA- you have a talk with Bharat. Wo log kal wapis ja rahe he.. before that you both speak to each other. Aur jaha tak me Bharat ko janti hu.... He must be in same dilemma...

Manvi looks at her in confusion while siya smile

SIYA- he will respect your decision Manvi. I assure you.. agar tumhari na ho, tum is alliance ke liye mana karo to tumse koi kuch nahi kahega... You know papa right...

Asked Siya while Manvi nods in yes. 

MANVI- par di... What about maa??

SIYA- Don't worry... Wo bhi kuch nahi kahengi... Filhal ye bat kisi aur ko batane se acha he tum bharat se bat karo. Today itself.. ok..??

Siya assured her while Manvi hugs her sister feeling relieved...

All the four sisters were in garden watering the plants. Shruti trim the leaves and took out the dried ones from there. While Manvi water the plants. Urmila and Siya were sowing new seeds in the area. 

URMILA- didi... Me to aaj bohot khush hu... Humne kabhi socha bhi nahi ki hum sab shadi ke bad bhi ek sath rahengi...

Said Urmila while siya smile at her. Shruti said in between

SHRUTI- ya.. hum to kitna dukhi ho rahi thi na... Ki siya di ke shadi ke bad hum na jane kab milengi... But now... Hume unse jyada din dur nahi rehna padega...

Exclaimed Shruti in excitement. Siya looks at Manvi who smile lightly. Suddenly they heard the car stopped in front of the gate. The four brothers with Dashrath enters. They look at the sisters having their time. Dashrath looks at Siya

DASHRATH- siya... Did Kranti and Sumitra returned? 

SIYA- yes papa...

Answered Siya. Dashrath smile and leaves from there inside the house to keep the couples alone. The boys enters the garden. Shatrughan looks at Shruti while she looks down smiling. Lakshman gave a naughty smile at Urmila while she gave him a smirk. Manvi looks at Bharat who was looking down not meeting eyes with her. Ram and Siya looks at their reaction and then they looks at each other

SIYA- Bharat... Manvi... You both go and have a talk. 

Said siya with a smile. Bharat looks at Manvi who nods agreeing with her sister. She keeps the water can on table and moves near the swing situated little away from them. Bharat looks at Ram who indicates him to go and talk. He followed Manvi till the swing. Shatrughan moves towards Shruti. Looking him near her, she started continuing her work pressing her smile. He looks at her and whispers

SHATRUGHAN- aapne ek question pucha tha... Yad he?? 

Shruti remember the talk they had on terrace last time. 

SHATRUGHAN- you have asked me... Ki me aapse sab kyu share karta hu... Aapse itni bate kyu karta hu... Remember?

Shruti nods in yes smiling

SHATRUGHAN- I didn't knew... Mujhe is question ka answer dena hi nahi padega... Maa papa hi iska answer aapko de denge... In form of our marriage alliance

Shruti looks at him and they both giggle. Shruti continued her work while Shatrughan stood there watching and talking with her. Here Lakshman moves towards Urmila who was standing with her hands at back. He gave her a smirk. 

LAKSHMAN- to...?? 

URMILA- to kya??

LAKSHMAN- Janak uncle ne bat ki?

Urmila smirk hearing his question while he waited for her to speak. She nods in yes

LAKSHMAN- to..??

URMILA- to???

LAKSHMAN- ha kaha na..??

Asked Lakshman moving closer to her. She looks at him and applies the mud at his cheek. He looks at her in shock while she laughs at him

URMILA- nahi....

LAKSHMAN- I'll not leave you today...

Saying Lakshman starts chasing her while Urmila ran protecting herself from him. Ram and Siya looks at them and smile. Siya sits down and continue to sow the seed. Her hands was full of mud. Ram removes his blazer and folds his shirts sleeves till elbow. He sits beside her and put his hand in mud. Siya looks at him in surprise

SIYA- ye kya??

RAM- me apki help nahi kar sakta? 

Asked ram smiling while she nods in yes. They both continued putting the mud above the seed and pressing it. Siya took glance at him and said

SIYA- don't worry about Bharat and Manvi... They just need a talk that's it

Ram looks at her in a sudden. He was surprised as how she was able to read what he is thinking about. He stare her while she smiles at him. 

SIYA- what happened?

Ram smile and nodded in no..

RAM- bas dekh raha tha....

SIYA- kya?

RAM- how I became the luckiest person on this earth...

Said Ram in a smirk. Siya looks at him for a while and then looks down blushing. There bharat and Manvi were sitting on swing without saying anything. Manvi was waiting for Bharat to speak. Finally he gathered all the courage and turns to look at her

BHARAT- I know Manvi... Ye aapke liye bohot ajib situation hogi

Manvi looks at him while he was looking down

BHARAT- I was literally not having any idea of this alliance. Agar mujhe pata hota to me pehele hi.... Pehele hi papa se.... Mana kar deta

His statement makes Manvi shock. She looks sad while he continues

BHARAT- Mana kar deta ki wo hum dono ke rishte ki bat na kare... Aapko kisi aisi situation me na dale ki aap ache se mana bhi nahi kar payengi...

Manvi looks confused by his words..

MANVI- kya matlab?

She asked him. He looks at her and said

BHARAT- you deserve much better Manvi... Aap bohot achi he. Bold, strong, active.... Aur me... Me aisa shant chup chap rehne wala... Me apne bhaiyo se bohot alag hu.. Mujhe Shatrughan jaise jokes karna nahi ata. Lakshman jaise flirt karna bhi nahi ata. Aur na hi me Ram bhaiyya jaisa perfect hu. Me aapko kaise khush rakh paunga... Mujhme aisa he hi kya jo aap mujhe ha kar sakti he..

Admitted Bharat looking down. Manvi has a small tear in her eyes. She wipes it

MANVI- you were thinking about these things?

Said Manvi looking down. Bharat gave a look at her and continued

BHARAT- yes... Because I don't want you to ruin your life.. yes it's true that I'll be very happy and feel privileged if you accept our relationship. But then... I don't want you to sacrifice just because your other three sisters are getting married with my brothers...

Said Bharat looking at the other three couples happy and enjoying with themselves. Manvi looks at his direction and smile

BHARAT- isliye you don't have to worry. Aapko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi he. Me khud hi papa se bat karunga. Aapko koi kuch nahi kahega

Bharat assured her. She smiles looking at him and asked

MANVI- aapko kisne kaha ki me aapko Mana kar dungi?

Bharat looks at her in surprise. She wipes her tears completely

MANVI- truly speaking I was little confused with this alliance. But mene is rishte ko mana karne ke bare me socha bhi nahi tha.. I was just having a doubt

Said Manvi looking at him. He smiles a little

MANVI- may be I was overthinking. Di and jiju are engaged. Urmila and Lakshman already loves each other. And Shruti and Shatrughan are very good friends. All of them have spent enough time with each other... 

Bharat nods in yes agreeing to her statement. She looks at him

MANVI- but I was worried for us. Hum jab bhi mile he kuch na kuch gadbad hui he. So mujhe laga aapko shayad me pata nahi kaisi lagungi.. also I was having doubt on myself.. whether I'm in a state of mind to accept you or not....

Said Manvi smiling. Bharat looks at her and asked...

BHARAT- and now?

MANVI- sare doubts clear hogaye

She said smiling. He looks down blushing while she giggled at him. They witness their brothers and sisters coming near them. Manvi gets up and moves towards siya while Bharat gets up and looks at them. Siya holds her hand and questioned her with her eyes. Everyone looks tensed at them. Manvi smile and nods in yes and hugs Siya. Everyone became happy. Lakshman and Shatrughan moves towards Bharat and hugs him. While Urmila and Shruti moves towards Manvi. Bharat looks at Ram and gave him a hug while Ram caresses his back. At last, all were happy with this new start of their relationship...

In girl's room

SIYA- I'm so happy for all three of you...

Said siya caressing each of her sister's face. She holds manvi's hand

SIYA- Manvi... Thank you so much... Tumne bharat ko ek chance diya... So that he could explain himself. So that he could prove to you 

MANVI- no di....

Manvi interrupt siya. 

MANVI- di... Mene kabhi shadi ke liye mana kiya hi nahi tha... It was just that I was confused...

Said Manvi looking down. Siya smile at her 

SIYA- yes I know... 

Urmila keeps her hand on manvi's shoulder and said

URMILA- by the way di... Kya hum puch sakte he... Ki aapko aisa kya dikh gaya unme that all your doubts got cleared

Winks Urmila at Manvi. She smiles and looks at siya ..

MANVI- wo bilkul jiju jaise he di...

This made Siya surprised. Manvi holds her hand and continued

MANVI- he was worrying about me.. was thinking about me.. whether I'll be happy or not. He's just like jiju... Khudse jyada dusro ke liye sochna...

Said Manvi dreaming about Bharat. Siya gave a proud smile for Ram. While Urmila became happy

SIYA- I'm so satisfied Manvi. But now... Again I'm asking you for the last time just to be confirmed....

Manvi looks at her questioning

SIYA- tumne pressurise hoke decision nahi liya he na? You are quite sure now... Am I right??

Asked Siya smiling. Manvi nods in yes. Suddenly they hear Shruti sobbing. All three looks at her

SIYA- Shruti... What happened?

Asked Siya moving towards her. 

SHRUTI- di.... Ab hum charo hamesha sath rahengi na... Isliye.... Tears of happiness

Said Shruti between her sob. Urmila and Manvi looks at each other and burst into laughter while Shruti pout at them. Siya nods in disbelief. She caresses her face

SIYA- meri cute si behen... Yes you are right.. ab hum hamesha sath rahenge...

Siya wipes shruti's tears while Shruti hugs her. Urmila and Manvi too joins them in a group hug. Siya smile looking at all her sisters...

It was night, and as usual Lakshman and Urmila were in terrace. But tonight, they don't have to hide from anyone. They are free to meet each other. They were sitting on swing. Urmila was continuously talking about how excited she is about all this. While Lakshman was just listening her looking down. When she noticed her isn't answering or reciprocating her, she looks at him. She found him busy in his thoughts bowing down. She keeps her hand on his lap for which he looks at her

URMILA- what happened? Are you ok?

Asked Urmila getting concerned. Lakshman nods lightly but wanted to talk about it to Urmila. She observed his expression

URMILA- no... You are not ok... Jis Lakshman ko me janti hu... Wo aise nahi he

Said Urmila getting worried for his state. He looks at her and holds her hand in his

LAKSHMAN- I wanted to admit something to you Urmila .. par...

Stopped lakshman and again he looks down. Urmila moves closer to him still having her hands in his grip

URMILA- par kya??

She asked him making him comfortable. 

LAKSHMAN- I am not understanding me kaise kahu... What if you feel bad about it. What if you change the decision of this alliance. What if you get angry on me.....

He stops looking at her eyes. She giggle at him and this makes him little angry

LAKSHMAN- what's so funny?

Urmila nods in disbelief. She keeps her head on his shoulder while Lakshman still looks frown out

URMILA- you know what? When we have met the very first time.. remember? When we both have came here to make di and jiju talk with each other

Lakshman remember the day and smile lightly.

URMILA- tab na aap mujhe bilkul ache nahi lage the. Kitna chidhaya tha aapne mujhe

Admitted Urmila by faking anger. Lakshman now smiling listened to her. She was the only one who can calm him and his anger

URMILA- but after that, you came here to Delhi. And within a week we developed such a nice bond. He na?

Asked Urmila still keeping her head on his shoulder while he nods in yes remembering their journey together

URMILA- we meet here every night. Talk about the whole day. Talk about each other. Aur me ab aapko itna ache se Jan gayi hu that I can tell you what you want to say or confess to me...

Lakshman gets startled by her statement. He waited for her to continue but when she didn't speak he himself asked her

LAKSHMAN- what does that mean?

URMILA- it means that you can tell me everything that is there in your mind. I promise to listen and understand it...

Urmila smile. Lakshman sigh and close his eyes feeling better. She waited for him to speak

LAKSHMAN- milla..... Bachpan se leke aaj tak me hamesha Ram bhaiya ke sath raha hu. Infact we four brothers have stayed together always. But whenever Ram bhaiya used to go on business tour I used to follow him. I have never ever left his side in my whole life.

This makes Urmila smile. Lakshman held the grip of her hand more tight and continued 

LAKSHMAN- yes it is true that I love you.. and I am so happy that you will be part of my life. But..... The place which is there for Ram bhaiya, can't be replaced by anyone

Urmila now slowly gets up and looks at him without having any expression. He looks at her eyes

LAKSHMAN- he is my idol milla... And if in our future I have to choose between you and ram bhaiya... Then.... I... I will be.... Choosing him

Lakshman said the last line looking down. She smiles at him widely. He looks at her in surprise

LAKSHMAN- what?

URMILA- for the first time you said "I love you" to me...

This sentence makes Lakshman thinks what he said. He looks at Urmila who was still smiling

URMILA- I know that lakshman. I know aap jiju se kitna pyar karte he. And what you confessed now, I know that as well.

LAKSHMAN- don't you have any problem with this?

URMILA- no... I respect your decision

Said Urmila for which Lakshman feels proud. 

URMILA- aur aisa kabhi mauka hi nahi ayega ki aapko jiju aur mujhme se kisi ek ko chunna pade. I promise you. I will always be the second priority in your life. 

This makes Lakshman smile with a small tear in his eyes. He pulls Urmila towards him and they both hug each other. 

LAKSHMAN- thank you so much milla.... I love you

Said lakshman in a whisper. His breath can be felt by her on her neck. She smile and closed her eyes 

URMILA- I love you too...

They stood there for sometime experiencing each other's closeness...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Ram and his brothers were packing their bags to go back. Ram was sad because he has to go away from Siya. And his sadness was not hiden from his brothers

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya... I can't believe this ki hume aapko samjhana pad raha he

Said Lakshman nodding in disbelief. Ram looks at him and smile sadly

SHATRUGHAN- this I agree... Come on bhaiya.. abhi kuch dino me shadi he aapki. 

Said Shatrughan sitting in front of him. Bharat moves towards them

BHARAT- I don't think this is the only reason...

Both the brothers looks at bharat in confusion

BHARAT- I mean... Siya bhabhi se dur jane ka ofcourse bhaiya ko bura lag raha he.. but I think kuch aur bhi he because of which he's sad 

Said Bharat looking at Ram while he just smile at him. He moves towards the three brothers

RAM- you are correct Bharat.. I am thinking something which is making me little upset

LAKSHMAN- and what is that?

Asked lakshman wanting to know the reason which has made his dearest brother sad

RAM- papa ne mujhse kaha tha.. when a girl becomes a wife, she leaves her family, her house, her parents.. tab mujhe wo bat completely samajh nahi ayi thi. But now... When I'm leaving from this house, it seems to be sad for me.. 

He looks at them and continued

RAM-- socho... Kuch hi dino me itna pyar hogaya hume is ghar se ki yaha se jane ka mann nahi kar raha. Then what must be siya going through?? 

Asked Ram thinking about Siya. All the three brothers looks at each other

SHATRUGHAN- sorry bhaiyya... Humne aapko samajha nahi

Apologize Shatrughan holding Ram's hand. Ram gave him a smile

RAM- you don't have to apologise shatru... 

Suddenly they heard a knock at door. Shruti came there 

SHRUTI- ye taiji ne diya he...

She said holding some washed clothes. Shatrughan smile at her and moves towards her to take it. While this their hands touched. He holds her fingers below the clothes which he is taking from her. She looks shocked while he smile. She indicates him that his brothers are watching them and he left the grip

LAKSHMAN- ehm.... Shruti... Bhabhi kaha he? 

Asked Lakshman disturbing their romance.

SHRUTI- which one? Ab to Manvi di bhi apki bhabhi hui na...

Said Shruti in a smirk looking at Bharat. He looks down and goes towards bed to pack his bag. While Lakshman and Shatrughan laughs at this

LAKSHMAN- ha ha ... But I was asking about the official one... I mean Siya bhabhi.... 

SHRUTI- oh.. siya di is with sumitra aunty I guess... 

SHATRUGHAN- ok... Please tell her that ram bhaiya is asking for her

Ram looks surprised at this. He was about to say something when Lakshman stopped him holding his hand

SHRUTI- asking for what?

Asked Shruti looking at Ram. Shatrughan looks at lakshman for which he indicates to handle it

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi ko bolna bhaiya ko kuch chahiye.. 

Said Shatrughan while Shruti looks confused

SHRUTI- kya chahiye. Tell me know jiju. Di must be busy... I'll convey your message to her

Lakshman hits his head while Bharat giggle hearing their conversation. Shatrughan nods in disbelief

SHATRUGHAN- Shruti.... Personal he.... Try to understand

Said Shatrughan giving stress to each word. 

SHRUTI- oh.... Ok ok... Me bula lati hu...

She smiles and left from there. Ram looks at both of them

RAM- what was that?

LAKSHMAN- come on bhaiya... Jane se pehle thoda quality time spend kar lijiye bhabhi ke sath

SHATRUGHAN- ha bhai.. and the reason for which you are upset... Share it with bhabhi. I'm sure she's the only one who can make you feel better. 

Both his siblings requested him while he smile at them nodding in yes.

Siya was with Sumitra helping her packing her bag. Sumitra observe Siya's sad expression and smile at her

SUMITRA- siya...

Siya looks at her while Sumitra holds her shoulder and makes siya to face her

SUMITRA- I can understand tum itni sad kyu ho...

Siya smile lightly at her and bows down

SUMITRA- siya... Ye jo engagement and shadi ke bich ka time hota he na. That is very precious. 

Siya looks at her while she continued

SUMITRA- you and ram will develop more feelings for each other. You'll wait to get married. You'll wait to be with each other. And this journey... This patience... will take your relationship to the beautiful experience

Sumitra tried her best to explain Siya to make her feel good. She observe small tear in Siya's eyes. Sumitra wipes those

SIYA- thank you choti maa... To make me feel better

They both hug each other. Shruti came there

SHRUTI- di...

Both the ladies looks at the door

SHRUTI- di.. jiju is calling you... He wants something

Said Shruti smiling for which siya looks at sumitra. Sumitra grins at her making siya embarrassed. 

SUMITRA- jao... 

SIYA- but choti maa aapki packing...

SHRUTI- don't worry di... I'll help

Said Shruti moving towards them. Sumitra caresses Shruti's face and asked Siya to go. Siya leaves from there to Ram's room. She reached there and witness all the four brothers together

SIYA- what happened?

She asked worriedly looking at them

SHATRUGHAN- dekhiye na bhabhi.. bhaiya ko kya hogaya

As soon as Siya heard this she gets worried. She moves inside towards Ram who was standing in center

SIYA- kya hua? Aap thk he na??

Asked Siya looking at him worriedly. Bharat looks at Shatrughan and nods in disbelief

BHARAT- kuch nahi bhabhi.. everything is fine... These two I tell you...

Complaints Bharat looking at lakshman and Shatrughan. Siya sigh relief hearing this

LAKSHMAN- my dear bhabhi... Our bhaiya is feeling sad to stay away from you...

Said lakshman holding Siya's shoulder from back while siya looks down smiling

SHATRUGHAN- ab aap hi he jo inka mood thk kar sakti he...

Said Shatrughan winking at siya. She holds his ear

SHATRUGHAN- aauuu... Bhabhi...

Siya smile and nods her head. Ram watched their bond and smile in satisfaction

BHARAT- aap bate kijiye.. we are waiting for you downstairs. Ok bhaiya?

Ram nods in yes. All the three brothers take their luggage and went downstairs closing the door of the room behind. Siya looks at the door and then she bows down. Ram moves towards her keeping his hand at his back

RAM- I'm sorry.. ye tino to... Yu hi masti karte rehte he

Said Ram apologizing while Siya gave him a smile. She looks at him

SIYA- kuch bat thi?

Ram looks at her for a while and moves closer to her

RAM- you always asked me about my worries. Today I want to ask you about yours...

Siya looks at him in confusion

SIYA- my worries? But... Aisa to kuch nahi he

Ram smile and hold Siya's hands in his. 

RAM- kuch hi dino me hamari shadi hojayegi. You will leave Delhi and come to Mumbai. Are you feeling sad for this?

Asked ram looking at her eyes trying to read what she is thinking.

SIYA- apne family se dur hona kise acha lagta he?

Asked Siya smiling. Ram looks sad and bows down. Siya makes the grip more tight

SIYA- par me sad hone se jyada khush hu..

Ram looks at her in confusion. 

SIYA- because leaving my family I'm going to be with you...

This makes Ram smile. He moves more closer to her and looking him this close she bows down smiling while he stare her

RAM- you'll be happy being with me?

SIYA- always...

Confessed siya still looking down. Ram pulls her little while she keeps her head on his chest and he hold her by shoulder, giving a side hug like position. 

RAM- I'm sorry siya... Aapko apna ghar chodna pad raha he

Said Ram feeling her pain. She smiles little

SIYA- you don't have to apologise. 

She said closing her eyes. They both stood their for some time. Suddenly they heard a knock at door. They leave each other but ram was still holding Siya's right hand. Manvi opens the door

MANVI- jiju... Time to leave... Dashrath uncle is calling you

Said Manvi smiling. Siya looks at Ram 

RAM- coming.. just 2 minutes

Manvi nods in yes and leaves from there keeping them again alone. Ram looks at Siya

RAM- I'm going to come soon... To take you with me... Forever

This sentence makes siya emotional. She had light tears in her eyes. Ram looks at her eyes and was himself feeling emotional. He left her and started walking while she stood there looking at him. He looks back at her and she gave him a smile. He smiles back at her and leaves from there...

Raghuvanshi family reached Mumbai and the wedding preparations for Ram and Siya's has started in both the family. 14th date of next month was the day when both of them are getting married. Mandira has visited Raghuvanshi palace and was shocked to know about the other three alliances

MANDIRA- what? Kyu??

Asked Mandira to Kranti while she gets confused

KRANTI- kya matlab kyu? Last time when you visited you said that Bharat should get married. And now when all three brothers marriage is fixed you are looking surprised

Said Kranti nodding her head in disbelief. Mandira moves towards her and said

MANDIRA- Kranti... Bharat ke liye ek bohot bade Ghar ki ladki dhundhni chahiye thi tumhe.. 

KRANTI- you know Rajrishis right? Janak ji is well known business man

Said Kranti and continued her work while Mandira tried to manipulate her

MANDIRA- but Manvi Urmila and Shruti are Siya's younger sisters...

KRANTI- so?? Ye to achi bat he na.. they will bond nicely as sister-in-laws too...

Said Kranti smiling and thinking about all the Rajrishi sisters

MANDIRA- you are not understanding. Tumhare tino beto ki wives agar Siya se bade Ghar ki ho to it will be easy to rule in this household

Kranti stops her work and gave a angry look at Mandira

KRANTI- mere 3 nahi... 4 bete he... For your knowledge let me clear this...

Mandira looks in disbelief. She was about to say when kranti stops her again

KRANTI- one more thing... Mene ye pehele bhi kaha he aur ab bhi kehti hu.. siya bilkul mere Ram jaisi he. The way ram loves his family, his brothers, siya too loves her sisters the most. And this is the thing which will keep this family together forever...

Said Kranti looking angry. Sumitra who was standing at door have listened to their talks. She looks disturb. 

MANDIRA- tumhe abhi ye bat samajh nahi arahi kranti.. but one day you will definitely believe my words. 

SUMITRA- didi....

Sumitra interrupt them. Both the ladies looks at door and sumitra enters. 

SUMITRA- didi.. bhaisahab is waiting for you. You both have to leave to finalize Ram's sherwani..

Kranti smile at her. She gave a look at Mandira and left from there. Sumitra looks at Mandira

SUMITRA- masi... What is this?

Mandira looks at her in confusion

MANDIRA- what do you mean?

SUMITRA- I very well know... That you have a problem with Ram since ever.. but masi please don't try to manipulate Kranti didi against Siya. 

Her statement makes Mandira shocked.

SUMITRA- take it as a warning. Kranti didi to aapse kabhi kuch kahengi nahi because she considers you as her mother. But agli baar aisa kuch hua to I've to inform this to dashrath bhaisahab..

Warned sumitra to Mandira. She lefts from there keeping an infuriated Mandira alone...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Siya knock the door of janak's cabin. 

SIYA- papa . May I come in

JANAK- aao siya...

Siya enters and hands a file to Janak.

SIYA- papa I've completed this, just recheck and please confirm it to Manvi...

Said siya smiling. Janak nods and started checking the file. Siya noticed him tense. She waited for him to complete his work. After few minutes he keeps the file at table and just smile lightly at siya

JANAK- I'll confirm it with Manvi.. don't worry

SIYA- are you fine papa? 

Asked Siya in a concern. Janak tried to speak but was finding it difficult. Siya moves towards his chair

SIYA- come on papa .. you know you can share it with me..

She assured him to speak. Janak smile at her and continued

JANAK- tumhe hamari Noida wali land yad he? Jo mere dadaji ne kharidi thi.?

SIYA- ofcourse papa... You and chachaji has build a school there for poor kids. To provide them free education

Said siya proudly. Janak smile at her

JANAK- that school is in danger siya... Someone is authenticating their rights on that land...

Said Janak looking tensed. Siya became shocked

SIYA- what? Par aise achanak? Aur kon he wo log?

JANAK- well known business tycoon... Raghvan Lankeshwar....

Siya repeats the name to herself and tried to figure out the man

SIYA- is he the same Raghavan? Who owns the lankeshwar gold and diamonds company.?

Asked Siya while he nods in yes. 

JANAK- he has a well established business in Chennai. But he is more popular for his corruption and crime. And now suddenly I don't know from where he has sent notice to us claiming their rights on the land...

Said Janak getting tensed. Siya keeps her hand on his shoulder

SIYA- but papa... Aise kaise koi bhi apna right claim kar sakta he..??

JANAK- he has played his game. That land doesn't belong to him at all. Raghvan janta he ki Noida ki land bohot established area me he. He wants to build mall there so that he can earn tons of money...

Siya looks in disbelief hearing all this. Janak looks at her. He gets up and holds her from shoulder

JANAK- but you don't have to worry about it siya. Me aur tumhare chachaji he na.. we will handle the situation

Siya still looks at him getting tensed

SIYA- but papa.. raghvan has criminal background. He can do anything......

JANAK- siya...

Janak interrupt her. 

JANAK- you don't have to get afraid when truth is with you. And we have that with us. We have the original papers with us. No one can harm us...

Said Janak making siya believe. She smiles at him lightly

JANAK- and one more thing siya.. these days are precious for you. You are getting married soon. So be with that flow. Kisi aur chiz ke bare me sochke apna ye moment spoil mat karo...

Said Janak while siya looks down smiling. He caresses her head while siya still thinks about "The Raghvan Lankeshwar".....

Siya was sitting in her room thinking about the new incident happened in her life. She was tensed, worried and little afraid of the circumstances which may occur if her family gets engaged in a war with Raghvan. Her thoughts broke by the ring of her cellphone. It was a video call from Ram. She accept the call

ALL- hello bhabhi.....

Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan shouts looking at siya. As soon as Siya saw them, a light smile occured on her face

SIYA- hello... 

BHARAT- bhabhi are we disturbing you?

LAKSHMAN- kuch bhi... Hum kaha disturb kar rahe he. Ram bhaiya has told us to call... Isn't it bhaiya??

Asked lakshman to ram who was standing in front of the mirror trying the suit which they have finalized for one of the wedding function. 

SIYA- you all can never disturb me.. 

Said siya smiling. Ram too smile at her gesture

SHATRUGHAN- dekha... Meri bhabhi he...

Said Shatrughan to both of his brothers while they hit him. Siya watch them smiling

BHARAT- acha bhabhi...there is a surprise for you ...

Said Bharat while siya looks confused.

LAKSHMAN- here we go.... One ... Two... And three....

They showed her the room. The room which was of Ram has now been transformed into a couple's bedroom. The white shade theme of the room has been converted to golden and maroon. The large photo of Ram which was there above his bed has been replaced with Ram and Siya's engagement candid photo. She can witness some plants designed in the balcony. The dressing table has been made ready for her so that she could place her jewelry boxes and accessories there. The large circular bed has been replaced with double bed having two pillows and number of cushions. Siya looks surprised at the room. She was feeling better now looking at the beauty through her phone

SHATRUGHAN- how's it?

Asked Shatrughan smiling. 

SIYA- it's beautiful.. ye sab kab kiya?

LAKSHMAN- from last three days..all your devars are preparing this room for their bhabhi. A small gift from us...

Said lakshman smiling. Siya felt emotional by the love shown by all her brother-in-laws.

SIYA- you all made me happy for the day by this..

Ram scrunched his eyebrow hearing this sentence from her. While the brothers smile at each other

BHARAT- acha bhabhi.. ab aap bhaiya se bat kijiye. Hum jate he...

LAKSHMAN- ya.. we have some work...

Said Lakshman for which siya looks confused

SIYA- itni rat me konsa kam agaya tumhe lakshman?

LAKSHMAN- aapki behen se bat karne ka..

SHATRUGHAN- ha bhabhi... Warna aapki sab behene aapke sabhi devero ko datengi...

This mad siya laugh. The brothers take a leave from her handling the phone to Ram.

RAM- hey...

Siya looks at him and giggles

SIYA- hii... Aapne ye suit kyu pehena he?

RAM- maa ne kaha he to try it. That's why just checking with the fittings. By the way... How's it looking?

Asked ram showing her his whole suit. She smiles at him

SIYA- very nice... Kab pehenne wale he aap ye?

RAM- at our reception

Siya gave a nod. Ram looks at her expression and ask her

RAM- now tell me... What is the problem?

When Ram asked her this question she looked baffled. 

SIYA- pro... Problem..?? Nahi... Ku... Kuch....

She stammered to answer. Ram smile at her

RAM- come on.. I can read your expressions. Something is bothering you

Siya smile at him lightly while he waited for her to speak. She feels so lucky to have someone like him who can read her expression and guess her mood. But then she doesn't want to bother him either as her father already told her to not destroy these moments with these things. 

SIYA- it's just a office stuff ram... don't worry I will handle

Said siya smiling. Ram nods at her

RAM- I know you will... Just stay relax and think positive. Everything will be fine. 

Ram assured her and she nods in agreement. Ram tried to make her feel light

RAM- I'm not able to sleep from last few days

SIYA-why? What happened?

RAM- lakshman... He is busy talking on phone till late nights... 

Said Ram nodding in disbelief. Siya looks confused

SIYA- you are staying in lakshman's room? Why??

RAM- because this room is going to get inaugrated when you come...

This makes siya bows down smiling. While Ram looks at her innocence. 

SIYA- by the way... That picture is perfect...

She said looking at the same photo frame above his bed. He looks at the photo and then at her. It was their engagement day's photo with Siya blushing and looking down and Ram smiling looking at her and both holding each other's hand. 

RAM- I know... 

He said smiling. They both continued talking with each other and discussing about the preparations going on in their home..

Next morning the Rajrishi ladies were sitting in living area with wedding clothes and jewelleries. 

SHRUTI- wow maa... This is beautiful

Exclaimed Shruti looking at a flower maang tika. 

CHANDRA- this siya will wear at haldi ceremony...

Siya smile looking at the accesory. 

MANVI- I'm really jealous looking at all these. 

Pout Manvi while siya nods in disbelief

URMILA- waise maa... Jiju and unki family sare functions attend karengi na? Or they'll directly come on wedding day?

Sunaina laughs at the question

SUNAINA- ye kaisa question he? Of course they'll come few days prior to the wedding. Sab functions hamare ghar par honge.

CHANDRA- yes... Even the grand shadi will also take place from Rajrishi house as ordered by bhaiya

Said Chandra nodding her head while siya listen to all this smiling. Suddenly one of their house helper comes there

KUMAR- excuse me ma'am... Someone has sent this

He was carrying a large bouquet of flowers. Everyone looks at the bouquet in surprise

SUNAINA- kisne diya he? 

KUMAR- someone just came at the gate and handed this to the watchman..

Siya looks confused looking at the bouquet

SHRUTI- oh my god.... Kahi jiju ne to nahi bheja di ke liye??

Asked Shruti getting surprised while Manvi and Urmila agreed to her

SIYA- nahi nahi... Wo bhej rahe hote to mujhse zarur kehte

URMILA- uffo di... Surprise bhi koi bolke deta he kya??

Said Urmila in a giggle while siya was still denying the statement that Ram has sent this

SIYA- I am sure... Your jiju has not sent this... May be someone from Bharat Lakshman or Shatrughan...

Said siya looking at all her sisters. 

MANVI- bharat is out of this... He can't...

Said Manvi stating "the unromantic Bharat"

URMILA- come on di... Romance ke din aapke he... To ye jiju ne hi kiya hoga

Siya looks embarrassed while the sisters laughs. Chandra who was sitting besides Urmila hits her shoulder playfully

CHANDRA- kuch bhi bolti he ye ladkiya. Your maa and chachi is here... Remember?

Urmila giggle while Sunaina nods in disbelief

SUNAINA- siya... Go and check

Siya agreed and moves towards Kumar. She looks at the bouquet and find a letter there. She opens it which reads -

"Congratulations for your daughter's wedding Janak. Hope your daughter's wedding take place without any interruptions. And hope this interruption will not take place if you agree to what I'm asking for...."

Siya looks shocked. 

SIYA- kisne diya he ye? Kon aya tha dene? Go and ask watchman for this

She became tensed while everyone watch her in confusion. All went near her

SUNAINA- what happened siya? Who's it?

MALHAR- I'm the one....

Everyone looks at the door. An old man with black suit, having grey hair and beard enters the Rajrishi house. All the ladies looks at each other in confusion. Malhar comes near them and stand infront with a smirk

MALHAR- myself Malhar.... Manager of Lankeshwar gold and diamonds... And PA of Raghvan Lankeshwar

Manvi and Urmila became shocked while others looked confused. Siya looks at him in anger

MANVI- Ye to wohi he... That noida property one...

Whispered Manvi to Urmila while she nods in yes. Shruti listened to them and looks scared

MALHAR- this a small gift from our sir to janak's daughter. We heard she's getting married. Congratulations from our behalf

Said Malhar looking at everyone. 

SIYA- we don't want any of your gifts. Please

She indicates Malhar to take the bouquet back from the house worker. Malhar looks at her in smirk

MALHAR- you all should feel privileged. Raghvan Lankeshwar doesn't pay attention to anything. But he is giving importance to janak's daughter. Bat Noida ke property ki nahi hoti to Lankeshwar gold and diamonds ka normal employee bhi yaha nahi ata..

Malhar said in an attitude and gave a wicked laugh. Siya looks at him in disbelief. 

SIYA- we don't want any of your importance or attention. Please take it back and leave

Said Siya in a calm voice. Malhar looks at her in anger

MALHAR- what is bothering you young lady ? Call Janak... I don't have time to talk with kids like you

Said Malhar ignoring Siya's words. Manvi's anger rised

MANVI- excuse me.....

She shouted and moves towards him.

MANVI- how dare you... Aapko pata bhi he aap kisse bat kar rahe he??

Asked Manvi almost shouting at him. Malhar looks at her in surprise

MANVI - you are talking with the eldest daughter of Rajrishi family. Siya Rajrishi...

Malhar looks at Siya who was still looking at him in anger. Urmila moves forward and stand besides Manvi

URMILA- aapko ek bar kaha samajh nahi aya? Please take your bouquet back and leave from here. None of us wants to talk with you...

Urmila took the bouquet and hand it to Malhar. He gave a look at all of them and leaves from there. Siya looks worried

SIYA- I have to talk with papa regarding this...

Said siya to herself. Sunaina moves towards her and holds her shoulder

SIYA- maa...  I'll go in office and return in sometime

Said Siya about to leave but is stopped by Sunaina

SUNAINA- kaha ja rahi ho siya? Your papa and Kushal has gone to Noida regarding this. Remember?

Siya closed her eyes feeling sorry to forget this. Sunaina smile at her

SUNAINA- relax... Business me ye sab chalta rehta he. Your papa and Kushal will manage this ..

Urmila moves towards siya and smile

URMILA- yes di... Please you don't get worried about this. Don't allow these people to spoil your special days of your life ...

Everyone tried to pacify siya. She smile at them and nods in agreement.