SKR FF: "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story. Updated @ page 151 - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ellen_Rose thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow! I am literally in love with your story. I regret not finding this before. Anyways first of all kudos to me for reading a 150 page thread in 20 days. That's like 7 pages each day...wow! Second of all I am commenting from beginning to end so this will surely be long.

I loved your portrayal of Kranti's character. If one tries, they can see her pov as well. Throughout the story you have slowly build up the insecurities...they didn't just pop up in one night which is quite realistic. I was mad at her but the next second I felt sorry for her. Over all, you did an awesome job as a writer.

Man, the initial chapters with their blooming love were so cute. Siya and Ram fell in love hard and fast but for the rest it was a gradual thing. Shatru and Shruti started as friends while Lakshmila had their usual fighting and teasing. And Bharat and Mandavi..um..let's not. My favourite thing during this time- Urrrrr-mila!

The wedding (s) was full blast.

And the first honeymoon was really cute. It's kinda weird but although it was SiRa's honeymoon I enjoyed ManRat moments more. The bali honeymoon was a trip to remember. With Ravan and Manda coming in the chapters here and there, the suspense was really "edge of the seat excitement"

My favourite track has to be when everyone thought Siya was pregnant. Do I even need to say anything else. It was the most wholesome hilarious thing.

We saw a lot of birthdays and anniversaries so yeah. 

Ram's birthday: It was the best. I was smiling like an idiot. Everyone's gift was so thoughtful. Especially Siya's. Glimpses of Ram's childhood had me almost crying. And the friends were a nice touch. Enacting teachers and talking about crushes..just great.

Urmila's birthday: AHHHH! My heart. That moment when she just ran into his arms. And the much improved shayari. Lakshmila are so precious..they merely being together gave me so much happiness.

Sita's birthday: Their romance had my cheeks heating up. Loved the efforts made by their siblings. Overall really cute.

Shruti's birthday: Just so sweet and innocent. Like our Shruti. 

But my favourite has to be...

...SiRa's Anniversary: Omg! Their intense love had me blushing so hard. We all love a bold and naughty Ram. And Lakshman gifting them a house made me go AWWWWWW. The surprise with all the siblings was really heart warming. 

And the part were Manvi and Shruti pacify their husbands by their romance was just great. Throughout the story Sumitra has been such a rockstar. Be it showing the mirror to Kranti, Shutting Mandira, being the sweetest most understanding person or stopping Bharat from leaving the house. Sumitra is just a great character.

Everyone seems to have already guessed who the 'mystery girl' is Idk man, gives me bad vibes. 

The way you use songs in between is really amazing. Gives me movie type feels.  As this is a mordern ff, I had expected a lot of mature stuff. But gladly you maintain a decency while writing such scene. Like it feels so cute and hot. 

One thing that I enjoyed in here and I was not expecting I would enjoy so much was... reading other people's comments. Man your readers are as talented as you. I remember there is this girl with really great shayari. And oh..that one with the wildest imagination. Lakshman said dream 11 pe team something. Awesome! 

And incase you didn't recognize me.. it's @lakshmila4ardi from wattpad.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ellen_Rose

Wow! I am literally in love with your story. I regret not finding this before. Anyways first of all kudos to me for reading a 150 page thread in 20 days. That's like 7 pages each day...wow! Second of all I am commenting from beginning to end so this will surely be long.

So finally you've completed first thread 😁😁 yes Congo for completing this within 20 days, I must whistle for your reading speed.!!

I loved your portrayal of Kranti's character. If one tries, they can see her pov as well. Throughout the story you have slowly build up the insecurities...they didn't just pop up in one night which is quite realistic. I was mad at her but the next second I felt sorry for her. Over all, you did an awesome job as a writer.

Kranti has to he understood by all. She is/was not bad, it's just her insecurities which made her to do that. Which I think is quite understandable from her point of view. Wo bas behak gayi thi. 

Man, the initial chapters with their blooming love were so cute. Siya and Ram fell in love hard and fast but for the rest it was a gradual thing. Shatru and Shruti started as friends while Lakshmila had their usual fighting and teasing. And Bharat and Mandavi..um..let's not. My favourite thing during this time- Urrrrr-mila!

The wedding (s) was full blast.

And the first honeymoon was really cute. It's kinda weird but although it was SiRa's honeymoon I enjoyed ManRat moments more. The bali honeymoon was a trip to remember. With Ravan and Manda coming in the chapters here and there, the suspense was really "edge of the seat excitement"

The starting episodes which we are witnessing in Wattpad right now is literally my favourites. Their blooming love has to be so so so adorable 😍😍 haye...!! 

Raghvan and Manda part was just for suspense, to have a glimpse I guess, wink wink.! 

My favourite track has to be when everyone thought Siya was pregnant. Do I even need to say anything else. It was the most wholesome hilarious thing.

We saw a lot of birthdays and anniversaries so yeah. 

Ram's birthday: It was the best. I was smiling like an idiot. Everyone's gift was so thoughtful. Especially Siya's. Glimpses of Ram's childhood had me almost crying. And the friends were a nice touch. Enacting teachers and talking about crushes..just great.

Urmila's birthday: AHHHH! My heart. That moment when she just ran into his arms. And the much improved shayari. Lakshmila are so precious..they merely being together gave me so much happiness.

Sita's birthday: Their romance had my cheeks heating up. Loved the efforts made by their siblings. Overall really cute.

Shruti's birthday: Just so sweet and innocent. Like our Shruti. 

But my favourite has to be...

...SiRa's Anniversary: Omg! Their intense love had me blushing so hard. We all love a bold and naughty Ram. And Lakshman gifting them a house made me go AWWWWWW. The surprise with all the siblings was really heart warming. 

Yes, lots of birthdays and anniversaries we have here. Abhi age bhi you'll read a lot of celebrations. This is called Hum Saath Saath Hai (read that in tone, we have rule remember πŸ˜ŒπŸ™ˆ) 

Romance, is my favourite part to add 😍😍😍😍 all four couples has something unique in them isn't it.! 

And the part were Manvi and Shruti pacify their husbands by their romance was just great. Throughout the story Sumitra has been such a rockstar. Be it showing the mirror to Kranti, Shutting Mandira, being the sweetest most understanding person or stopping Bharat from leaving the house. Sumitra is just a great character.

Everyone seems to have already guessed who the 'mystery girl' is Idk man, gives me bad vibes. 

The way you use songs in between is really amazing. Gives me movie type feels.  As this is a mordern ff, I had expected a lot of mature stuff. But gladly you maintain a decency while writing such scene. Like it feels so cute and hot. 

Mystery girl, uff yes you'll get to know about her once you start reading the other threads. Mature stuffs also are there in further parts, in the start I ahve added few but then we have increased that level 😁😜 songs are my favourites, it gives that feeling to enjoy the scene. Specially the romance..!! 

One thing that I enjoyed in here and I was not expecting I would enjoy so much was... reading other people's comments. Man your readers are as talented as you. I remember there is this girl with really great shayari. And oh..that one with the wildest imagination. Lakshman said dream 11 pe team something. Awesome! 

And incase you didn't recognize me.. it's @lakshmila4ardi from wattpad.

And yes we do have talented readers here. She is Khyati, who is superb at poems and shayaris. The shayaris from Lakshman for Urmila were written by her only. So yes Khyatuu you got one more appreciation today. 

I hope you have links for other threads too. And I am sure you are going to complete those in a blink too πŸ˜πŸ˜… thanks for joining here..!! 

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heeeeheee😁😁😁😁... Thank you for the appreciation and liking shayaris of this nacheez☺️☺️...meko ab sharm aa rhi h, itni tareef se...☺️☺️... 

Well, about weird imagination, then , hum to aise hi h bhaiyaπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. you know jab dimaag hilela to aise hi ideas crash landing ka result hote hπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ham shuru se comments karne aaye🀣🀣

Idhar shaadi ki tayari ki baate chal rahi udhar hatanπŸ₯²πŸ€£

Baki tino juniors don't worry tumhari bhabi aayegi tumhe bahut pyaar karegi😌😌 

Hnn tumhari mummy aapne bahuyon ke liye jyaada laad pyaar dikhayigi..

Main future se aayi huin isliye bol rahi 🀣

Bhuvi_09 thumbnail

Read all part in one go. Awesome dear. Sumitra is already my favourite, since you didn't mention her to be the mother of Lakshman and Shatrughan, I was scared you won't give any importance to her. But you have done full justice to her character. Raghavan is here already troubling the girl my god! The trio left the palace...I am already crying. I don't hate Kranti tho.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhuvi_09

Read all part in one go. Awesome dear. Sumitra is already my favourite, since you didn't mention her to be the mother of Lakshman and Shatrughan, I was scared you won't give any importance to her. But you have done full justice to her character. Raghavan is here already troubling the girl my god! The trio left the palace...I am already crying. I don't hate Kranti tho.

Hey welcome to this FF ❀️

Yes, I didn't mentioned Sumitra as Lakshman and Shatrughan's mother as I wanted to show the three of them as Kranti's sons. 

Raghvan..... You can read him in the further threads. I hope you have links still am attaching the links of further story. 

Second Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156087348

Third Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156861046

Fourth Thread (ongoing):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157710363

Do read ☺️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Welcome here at IF, Ananya ❀️ 

Hope now you are able to read further threads too. 

Anayaguglani2 thumbnail

Amazing yaar ab aise hi Wattpad pe bhi update karo do 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anayaguglani2

Amazing yaar ab aise hi Wattpad pe bhi update karo do 

Read second thread. Second thread is locked so you will not be able to comment there, you can comment on third thread. You have link with you, if not working then here is the link- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5213535 

P.S:  haa Wattpad pe bhi roz hi update kar hi deti hu πŸ˜‚πŸ€­