Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

As the mehendi ceremony got over, all the four couples relaxed themselves in living area. Urmila was applying sugar water on her mehendi while Lakshman was teasing her pulling her hair strand. Shatrughan was blowing air to dry shruti's mehendi. While Manvi was staring Bharat while he continued busy in his phone, she nods in disbelief at him. Siya looks around to find ram as he was not present there. Suddenly her eyes falls on him coming towards her carrying a plate. He sits beside her

SIYA- you didn't had food?

Asked Siya getting confused. Everyone looks at them.

RAM- it's for you...

Said Ram showing her the plate. She looks at the plate then at her hands which was full of mehendi designs. Ram smile at her

RAM- I know you can't... Me hu na... I'll make you eat

Siya looks at him in surprise while others made a "oooooo" sound making Siya embarrassed

SIYA- ram..... Me badme..... 

She said indicating that everyone is watching them. 

LAKSHMAN- come on bhabhi... Aap humse Sharma rahi he??

Said Lakshman making Siya blush. 

SHATRUGHAN- wohi to... Hum to aapke chote se pyare se devar he...

Said Shatrughan giving a high five at Lakshman. 

MANVI- yes dii... Jiju is so romantic... Warna kuch logo ko to romance ka R bhi nahi pata

Said Manvi giving a side look at Bharat while he looks startled. Others laughs at him. Ram takes a spoon of rice and feeds her while she have it looking at him. Lakshman looks at Urmila who was busy applying sugar water to her mehendi

LAKSHMAN- ehm.... Where's "L" written?

Asked lakshman looking at her mehendi. She smirk at him

URMILA- L?? Why would L be written in this?

She said acting. Lakshman pout at her

LAKSHMAN- come on yar... Don't act.. you've not written my initials in your design?

Asked lakshman to which Urmila nods in no and giggles. He looks at everyone and then pinch Urmila at her waist

URMILA- sss.... Laksh... What are you doing leave me ...

She said in a whisper

LAKSHMAN- first show me the initial. Otherwise you know me milla.....

Saying he pinch her more hard. She pressed her mouth looking around at everyone busy with their work

URMILA- ok ok... Pehele chodo to... Koi dekh lega...

She said in embarrassment. Lakshman leaves her and she showed him the letter L which was written near her wrist. He smirked looking at it. While she nods in disbelief. 

Shatrughan was also searching his initial holding shruti's palms.

SHRUTI- what are you doing cookie?

Asked shruti looking confused. Shatrughan looks at her

SHATRUGHAN- where's S?

Asked Shatrughan which made Shruti more confused

SHRUTI- S??? What's that?

SHATRUGHAN- S for Shatrughan... Come on baby....

Said Shatrughan faking anger. She looks apologising

SHRUTI- sorry... I forgot... 

Shatrughan looks shocked. He pout and looks other way. 

SHRUTI- sorry na cookie...  Acha you do one thing . You write your initial yourself

Shruti tried to pacify him while he smile at her. He took the mehendi cone and ask her indicating where should he write.

SHRUTI- mmmm.... You write near ring finger. 

She gave her left hand so that he can write his initial. She smiles at him. As he saw her ring finger, there was already S written with a design. He looks at her in amusement while she was giggling

SHRUTI- kaisa laga? 

SHATRUGHAN- ohhhh mujhse chalaki....???

Saying he holds her hand and they both started hitting each other...

There Bharat was busy in his phone while Manvi was looking at him. She looks at other three couples who were enjoying amongst each other. She moves little closer to him and put her hand above his phone. He looks at her questioning

MANVI- I've written B in this design. Try to search it. 

Said Manvi getting excited. While Bharat looks confused. He keeps his phone away and looks at her hand

BHARAT- but why have you written B? 

Asked Bharat for which Manvi gave him a look

MANVI- aapko sachme nahi pata?

Asked Manvi for which Bharat nods in no. 

MANVI- your initials... B....

Said Manvi smiling. 

BHARAT- oh yaa... Correct... But why you've written??

Manvi sighed hearing him. While he still looks at her questioning

MANVI- leave it.... It's not your cup of tea

Saying she was about to get up when bharat holds her hand to stop her

BHARAT- ok ok... Sorry... Please gussa mat hoyiye...

Bharat tried to calm her while she still looks angry. He takes her hand and started searching his initials. She looks at him smiling

BHARAT- I think.... This??

He asked her showing a design at her finger. She nods in no. Bharat again starts searching. 

BHARAT- this?

This time he shows a design in middle of her palms. She looks in disbelief

MANVI- no... 

He looks sad. 

MANVI- acha I'll give you a hint. It's not at the front. 

Bharat immediately turns her hand to check the back side while she smiles at him. 

BHARAT- here it is....

Said Bharat showing the letter B. Manvi became happy while he smile at her

MANVI- good.... Next time se hint nahi dungi...

Warned Manvi for which Bharat nods in yes agreeing to her

Siya completed her food and Ram gave her water to drink. He puts the glass near her mouth while she drinks it looking at him. He keeps the glass and plate at table beside them.

RAM- so...

SIYA- so??

RAM- have you written the initial..??

Asked Ram looking at her while she smiles at him. She showed him her hands

SIYA- confirm it yourself

He smiles and looks at her palms. Within a minute he found the letter R...

RAM- here

He indicate her the letter which was written in calligraphic in the middle. She looks at him in surprise

SIYA- itne jaldi dhundh liya? 

Ram smile at her. He showed her his palm on which "Siya" was written with a small heart. She looks surprised

SIYA- who has written this?

RAM- Urmila...

Answered Ram for which siya giggles. Both of them looks down

RAM- parso shadi he....

Said Ram breaking the silence. She looks at him

RAM- are you ready?

They both stare each other. She nods in yes and looks down blushing. He observed her hair strand disturbing her as it was fallen on her face. He takes his hand near her face and she looks at him. He makes the hair strand behind her ear touching her cheek and ear with his fingers. She closed her eyes getting blush. 

SHRUTI- ehm ehm ehm....

Others came there disturbing their romance

URMILA- didi jiju.... Sorry to disturb you... Romance badme kar lena.... Now it is the selfie time...

She indicates Shatrughan to take a picture. Shatrughan sit beside Ram while Lakshman bend in front of Ram and siya in a sleeping position. Bharat keeps his hand on Ram's shoulder sitting at the back. While Manvi does the same with Siya. Urmila sit beside siya while Shruti bend near Urmila. Shatrughan took a selfie while the girls showed their hands full of mehendi in the photo....

Next day, in girl's room, Manvi was full angry looking at her dupatta

MANVI- I'll kill that designer....

She shouted while siya moves towards her

SIYA- relax Manvi..

MANVI- kya relax didi..?? See this... I've asked him for a floral printed dupatta. And he has given a normal plain dupatta... How can I wear it ? It will not look good...

Said Manvi getting sad. Siya smile at her lightly

SIYA- it's ok... Agar tum chaho to tum mera lehenga pehen sakti ho... I don't have problem

MANVI- nahi dii... It's your sangeet... Aap kyu compromise karengi...

She said sadly and looks at Urmila and Shruti who were sitting in front of them. 

SHRUTI- don't look us like that Manvi dii... Me apna lehenga nahi dungi...

She said and continued her work. 

URMILA- aur waise bhi dii... Hamare lehenge aapko nahi ayenge..  look at your height

Said Urmila giving a valid point while Manvi looks angry

MANVI- I know... Me nahi chodungi us designer ko... I'll.... I'll.... Tell tauji to not pay his bills....

Shruti and Urmila laughs at her while Siya giggles. Chandra came in their room

CHANDRA- what you all are doing?? Siya... I asked you to rest na..

Said Chandra moving towards siya. She gave chandra a light smile

CHANDRA- you can't effort to get tired siya. Sojao thode der. Fir sham me Sangeet ke liye tayar bhi hona he...

SIYA- Ji chachi...

She smile and moves towards her bed. 

CHANDRA- aur tum tino chalo yaha se. Let her take rest... Urmi....come with me..

Chandra asks Urmila to follow her. Her eyes falls on table at a corner

CHANDRA- who has kept Rangoli here? 

Asked chandra to the girls while Shruti bite her tongue. Chandra nods in disbelief

SHRUTI- sorry maa....

CHANDRA- Manvi Shruti... Take this Rangoli downstairs..

She instructed her daughters while they nods in yes. Chandra takes Urmila with her while Manvi and Shruti takes the Rangoli with them and leaves the room keeping Siya to take some rest. 

Bharat and Shatrughan enters the Rajrishi house

SUNAINA- are beta... Aao na...

SHATRUGHAN- aunty mom ne ye bheja he...

He handles some boxes to her. 

SUNAINA- thank you.. come sit...

BHARAT- no aunty..  we just came here to give these things. Ab hume wapis hotel Jana he...

Sunaina smile at them and nods. She excused herself to keep the boxes inside. Bharat's phone rang. He picks up and started talking moving towards the stairs. Manvi and Shruti were moving down carrying Rangoli with them

SHRUTI- didi... Come on... Mood acha kar lo na..

Requested Shruti while Manvi was still angry. Bharat turns around and got hit with Manvi. The plate of Rangoli goes in air due to the push and the colors falls on Manvi. Shatrughan and Shruti looks shocked. The plate falls down making a terrific sound. 

MANVI- what the hell.......

She stops as she witness bharat in front of her. Shruti looks at her and giggles

SHRUTI- didi.... Aap to laal pili hogayi...

Manvi gave an angry look to Shruti. Bharat looks at her in disappointment

BHARAT- so... Sorry..... Manvi.....

Manvi interrupt him showing her hand. 

MANVI- not today Bharat.... Aaj koi excuse nahi... 

She shouted and leaves from there getting angry. Bharat looks at Shruti

BHARAT- what happened? 

SHRUTI- sangeet me jo dupatta pehenne wali he... The designer gave her the simple one... She wanted floral printed. Isliye mood kharab he.... Aur upar se apne jo ye.......

She said looking around where all the Rangoli was spread. Bharat looks disappointed

BHARAT- oh god... I'm so stupid...

Shatrughan moves towards him

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiyya... Tell me.... Aap ye intentionally to nahi karte na?? 

Said Shatrughan giving a smirk while Shruti giggles at him. Bharat looks sad.

BHARAT- stop it shatru...

SHRUTI- don't worry bhaiya... She'll be fine... 

Said Shruti trying to pacify Bharat but he knows that Manvi will not be fine

BHARAT- Shruti... Tum mujhe Manvi ka dupatta la dogi??

Shruti looks at him in confusion. 

SHRUTI- yes... But...why??

BHARAT- just bring that... I'll be back in sometime...

Said Bharat smiling. Shruti and Shatrughan looks at each other in confusion...

Manvi was sitting in terrace having her lehenga in her hand... She looks sad and frustrated

MANVI- sangeet ka time horaha he... I've to wear this only...

She said sadly. She checked the lehenga but couldn't find her dupatta

MANVI- ab wo dupatta kaha chala gaya?

She looks frustrated. She turns around to go in her room and witness Bharat in front of her. She looks away getting angry

MANVI- now what??

Asked Manvi getting angry. He moves his hand forward to give her a packet. She looks at him

BHARAT- for you...

MANVI- I don't want anything

She said getting angry. She started walking when he stops he holding her wrist. She looks surprised. 

BHARAT- don't get angry Manvi . Please for once .. look at this...

Requested Bharat. Manvi could not deny him further. She looks at him and he gave her the packet. She opens the packet to find her dupatta. 

MANVI- ye.... Aapke pas.....

She stops when her eyes falls on the design of the dupatta. It was as she wanted. The plain orange color dupatta was now designed with floral acrylic paint. Her eyes goes wide looking at the design. She looks at him in surprise

MANVI- you..... I mean... You did this?

She asked for which he smiles at her

BHARAT- how's it? You like it?

Asked Bharat hoping the best answer from her. Her smile widened

MANVI- it's... Beautiful.... Perfect...

She said praising the dupatta. He sighed looking at her

MANVI- thank you...

BHARAT- this was the least I could do... 

She smiles at him and moves closer to him...

MANVI- I'm sorry...

BHARAT- you don't have to be... I understand... After all it's your Di's sangeet...

Said Bharat smiling. Manvi looks at his innocence. 

BHARAT- now I'll leave. Sangeet ka time horaha he...

She nods in yes. He leaves from there while Manvi kept on looking at the dupatta getting happy...

Saumya96 thumbnail

*SANGEET SPECIAL*

Everyone gathered in Rajrishi house for the sangeet. Shruti and Urmila instructs the waiters to offers snacks and soft drinks to the guests. Urmila looks at lakshman who was standing little away from her. She lightly whistle and he looks at her. She asks him how's she looking with her eyes. Urmila was dressed in dark blue color lehenga with silver dupatta. Her hair were tied in a side braid, she was wearing simple diamond set consisting of small earrings, neckpiece and bangles. He smirks at her and said "beautiful" whispering. He ask her how he is looking. He was dressed in black suit with white shirt and blue tie. She smile at him and nods saying "handsome". Their actions were witnessed by Sumitra and kranti. They giggle at each other and moves towards Urmila

KRANTI- Urmila... Tum lakshman ko siti marke bulati ho?

Asked kranti while urmila giggles. 

URMILA- yes aunty... Kisne kaha he... Whistle bas ladke kar sakte he..??

She winks at them while they laugh. 

SUMITRA- absolutely correct

Said Sumitra pulling urmila's cheek. Shatrughan moves towards Shruti. 

SHRUTI- looking nice...

She said looking at Shatrughan who was wearing black suit with white shirt and pastel pink tie.

SHATRUGHAN- thanks... 

SHRUTI- aur me??

Asked Shruti who was wearing pastel pink lehenga having pista color dupatta. Her hair were tied in a side braid. He wore diamond set similar to Urmila. Shatrughan holds her hand and pulls her near him.

SHATRUGHAN- pataka...!!

Said Shatrughan whispering while she blushed. He opens his camera of his phone and take both of their selfie. Manvi and Bharat watched them standing behind and smile. Manvi looks at Bharat

MANVI- how's it?

Asked Manvi getting excited. Bharat looks at her. She was in her yellow lehenga with that orange dupatta designed with acrylic paint by Bharat. Her hairstyle and jewellery were similar to other two girls. 

BHARAT- dupatta is looking really nice...

Manvi's smile disappeared. She nods in disbelief

MANVI- I'm asking about me Bharat...

Bharat looks in embarrassment. He gave a sorry look

BHARAT- aap bhi... Bohot achi lag rahi he

Said Bharat smiling. 

MANVI- you too...

Said Manvi looking at his suit which was similarly black in color and white shirt like other two brothers and having yellow tie. He blush looking down while Manvi giggles at him. 

At centre Ram and Siya were attending guests. Ram looks at Siya who was busy talking with some guest. She was dressed in multi color lehenga with red color dupatta. Her hair were tied in a side bun. She has also opted for simple crystal jewelleries similar to her sisters having an additional light maang-tika.. Ram was himself dressed in black suit, with black shirt and red color tie. The guest leaves from there and Siya looks at Ram staring her

SIYA- kya?

She asked him raising her brows. He smiles and nodded in nothing. His eyes falls on her dark colored mehendi

RAM- you know what? Choti maa was telling me today... Darker the color of mehendi, more the love between the couple. 

He said looking at her. She smiles

SIYA- is it?? But meri to itni dark nahi he

She said teasing him. He whispered at her

RAM- you'll get to know how dark is your mehendi...

Ram's sentence made Siya goes Red due to blush. Their romance broke by Kushal

KUSHAL- are bhai baccho... Sangeet he... Where you all are busy? 

Everyone looks at him.

KUSHAL- no dance? No music? How's it possible?

URMILA- chachaji... Pehele ladke walo ko kar lene dijiye .. kahi hamara performance dekhke inka moral down na hojaye...

Said Urmila sarcastically while Manvi and Shruti high fived each other. 

LAKSHMAN- oh really...?? You all don't know us that's why you are saying this... Himmat he to maidan me akar dikhao...

Said lakshman in a confidence while Shatrughan patted his shoulder saying well done.

SHRUTI- hello... Hum maidan me hi he... Darr to aap logo ko lag raha he

Said Shruti in an attitude. Shatrughan moves towards her

SHATRUGHAN- dekhte he... Kon darr raha he aur kon nahi... Kisme kitna he dum...

VISHWAS- wait wait....

Vishwas interrupt their verbal fights. He moves in middle. 

VISHWAS- I've a solution for this... Sangeet he aur ladke wale vs ladki wale wala competition na ho... Aisa to ho nahi sakta... So let's compete...jo pehele ruka, wo har gaya

Everyone agreed to the idea for the competition. Kranti took two glasses of juice and moves towards Ram and Siya. She asked them to have it. Her care was observed by Mandira. She nods in disbelief looking at Kranti. The music starts. Lakshman comes in middle and started singing

LAKSHMAN- Mere dil mein aaj kya hai 

tu kahe to main bata doon

He said smirking at Urmila. She smiles and hide herself behind Manvi. Lakshman started dancing

LAKSHMAN- Na chaahoon sona chaandi,

na chaahoon heera moti

Yeh mere kis kaam ke

He moves towards bharat and Shatrughan and keeps his both hands on their shoulder looking at Urmila

LAKSHMAN- Na maangoon bangla baadi,

na maangoon ghoda gaadi

Yeh to hain bas naam ke

She turns around while he continued looking at her

LAKSHMAN- De di hai dil de badle mein dil ke

De di hai dil de badle mein dil ke

URMILA- Ghe ghe ghe ghe ghe, ghere sahiba

pyaar mein sauda nahin

She started dancing while Lakshman smile at her

URMILA- Ghe ghe ghe ghe ghe, ghere sahiba

pyaar mein sauda nahin

SHRUTI- Jhoot bole

She comes from behind near Shatrughan

SHRUTI- Arre jhoot bole kaunwa kaate,

kaale kaunwe se darriyo

Main maike

chali jaaoongi, tum dekhte rahiyo

Main maike

She started dancing in front of Shatrughan. Everyone laughs at them.

SHRUTI- Arre jhoot bole kaunwa kaate,

kaale kaunwe se darriyo

Main maike

Main maike

Shatrughan and Lakshman looks at each other when they heard Bharat singing

BHARAT- Le jaayenge le jaayenge,

dilwaale dulhaniya le jaayenge

Manvi looks in surprise while Kranti became happy looking at him. Mandira looks excited at him

BHARAT- Le jaayenge le jaayenge, dilwaale

dulhaniya le jaayenge.

He moves towards Siya which makes Mandira's smile to disappear. He offered siya his hand and she accepted waving a bye to Ram

BHARAT- Arre reh jaayenge reh jaayenge,

gharwaale dekhte reh jaayenge.

Ram smile at their bonding. Bharat did a little step with Siya

BHARAT- Arre

le jaayenge le jaayenge,dilwaale

dulhaniya le jaayengeeeeee.

As he completed Manvi started doing steps

MANVI- Yeh galiyaan yeh chaubaara

yahan aana na dobaara

Yeh galiyaan yeh chaubaara

yahan aana na dobaara

She moves towards Siya and dance looking at her

MANVI- Ab hum to bhaye pardesi

ke tera yahan koi nahin

Ke tera yahan koi nahin

She gets emotional singing. Siya also smile sadly. Manvi brings Urmila and Shruti near siya and continued

MANVI- Le jaa rang birangi yaadein,

hasne rone ki buniyaadein

Ab hum to bhaye pardesi

ke tera yahan koi nahin

Ke tera yahan koi nahin

She hugs Siya shedding a light tear. Everyone also became emotional looking at them. Lakshman came from behind lighting the mood

LAKSHMAN- Bachna ae haseenon, lo main aa gaya

Urmila rolls her eyes looking at him. He moves towards the sisters

LAKSHMAN- Ae bachna ae haseenon, lo main aa gaya

He takes Siya's hand and turns her in round dancing with her

LAKSHMAN- Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman

Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa,

hey ho

He moves towards Manvi and Shruti and side hugs both of them

LAKSHMAN- Bachna ae haseenon, lo main aa gaya

He stops in front of Urmila. She keeps her hands on her waist

URMILA- Aap yahan aaye kis liye

LAKSHMAN- Aap ne bulaaya, is liye

She started walking while he followed her

URMILA- Aaye hain to kaam bhi bataaiye

LAKSHMAN- Na na na, pehle zara aap muskuraaiye

He gave her a rose, she accepted it and throws it behind

URMILA- Aap yahan aaye kis liye

SHATRUGHAN- Main nikila, o gaddi leke

Both of them looks back at Shatrughan. He catches both of their hands and started dancing. Everyone claps for him

SHATRUGHAN- Main nikila, o gaddi leke,

o raste par, o sadak mein

Ek mod aaya, main utthe dil chhod aaya

He moves towards Manvi and take her near Bharat. Now all three danced together

SHATRUGHAN- Rab jaane,,

kab guzra,,

Amritsar,,

o kab jaane,,

Lahore aaya, main utthe dil chhod aaya

Shruti moves towards Ram and patted on his shoulder

SHRUTI- Chup chup khade ho zaroor koi baat hai

Pehli mulaaqaat hai yeh

pehli mulaaqaat hai

Pehli mulaaqaat hai yeh

pehli mulaaqaat hai

He smiles at her. She takes him near Siya and continued

SHRUTI- Chup chup khade ho zaroor koi baat hai

Pehli mulaaqaat hai yeh

pehli mulaaqaat hai

Pehli mulaaqaat hai yeh

pehli mulaaqaat hai

She pushed siya towards Ram. Siya falls on Ram's chest. They both looks at each other

SIYA- Raja ki aayegi baaraat,

rangeeli hogi raat

Magan main naachoongi, ho

magan main naachoongi

She smiles looking down and started dancing. Janak and Sunaina looks at each other and then at Siya

SIYA- Raja ki aayegi baaraat,

rangeeli hogi raat

Magan main naachoongi, ho

magan main naachoongi

Ram smile at her and stare her. Everyone were watching them lovingly accept Mandira

SIYA- Raja ki aayegi baaraat

She completed looking at him. Lakshman came from her behind and started his part looking at Urmila

LAKSHMAN- Aaj kal tere mere pyaar

ke charche har zabaan par

URMILA- Achha?

LAKSHMAN- Sab ko maaloom hai aur

sab ko khabar ho gayi

URMILA- To kya?

Urmila mocks at him and leaves from there. Shatrughan holds Shruti's hand and continued

SHATRUGHAN- Aaj kal tere mere pyaar

ke charche har zabaan par

SHRUTI- Jaa jaa

SHATRUGHAN- Sab ko maaloom hai aur

sab ko khabar ho gayi

Shruti leaves the hold and goes from there. Manvi started her dance looking at Bharat

MANVI- O, pardesiya,,

Bharat looks at everyone and then at Manvi. She moves towards him

MANVI- Pardesiya yeh sach hai piya

Sab kehte hai maine tujhko dil de diya

She started dancing near him. Mandira looks happily at them while Dashrath and kranti looks at each other

MANVI- Pardesiya, pardesiya yeh sach hai piya

Sab kehte hai maine tujhko dil de diya

She bumps with Bharat. He holds her from waist and they stare.

MANVI- Main kehti hoon tune

mera dil le liya

Main kehti hoon tune

mera dil le liya

He looks down smiling. Shatrughan indicates the elder members to dance. The ladies including Kranti, Sumitra, Sunaina and Chandra started

LADIES- Ude jab jab zulfein teri,

o ude jab jab zulfein teri

Kunwaariyon ka dil machle

Kunwaariyon ka dil machle jind meriye

Shruti indicated the men to start. All the men including Dashrath, Janak, Kushal and vishwas started

MEN- Ho jab aise chikne chehre,

ho jab aise chikne chehre

To kaise na najar phisle

To kaise na najar phisle jind meriye

Everyone claps for them. Ram come in middle and started clipping his fingers

RAM- O dilwaalon, dil mera

sunne ko beqaraar hai

He looks at Siya and continued

RAM- Kaho na pyaar hai, kaho na pyaar hai

Siya looks at him in surprise. She looks down smiling. Ram moves towards bharat and Manvi

RAM- Chaahat se hum tum hain,

chaahat se sansaar hai

Everyone started doing the hook step of the song with their partners. Ram continued looking at siya

RAM- Kaho na pyaar hai, kaho na pyaar hai

Kaho na pyaar hai, kaho na pyaar hai

Siya smile and started singing

SIYA- Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh,

kahan shuru kahan khatam

Yeh manzilein hai kaunsi, 

na voh samajh sake na hum

She moves towards lakshman and Urmila and makes them to dance together

SIYA- Mubaarake tumhe ke tum 

kisi ke noor ho gaye

She then repeats the same with other two couples and looks at Ram

SIYA- Kisi ke itne paas ho 

ke sab se door ho gaye

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh

Lakshman patted her shoulder and winks at her

LAKSHMAN- Hm hm hm, eh hey hey, aa ha ha ha

Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana

Shatrughan joins him

SHATRUGHAN- Zindagi ek safar hai suhaana

Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana

They makes everyone come in middle and started dancing

LAKSHMAN- Arre odleyi odleyi oh oo, odleyi odleyi oh

Odleyi odleyi oh oo, odleyi oh oo oo

Ram held Siya's hand. She looks at him

RAM- Tum Paas Aaye, Yoon Muskuraaye

Everyone looks at them lovingly

RAM- Tum Paas Aaye, Yoon Muskuraaye

Tumne Na Jane Kya, Sapne Dikaaye

He takes her one hand in his and with other hand held her waist. She keeps her other hand on his shoulder. Mandira looks in disbelief at them

RAM- Abh To Mera Dil, Jage Na Sota Hai

Kya Karon Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Kya Karon Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

They both were looking at each other staring into each other's eyes. Bharat clips his fingers breaking their stare.

BHARAT- Mehndi Lagake Rakhna, Doli Sajake Rakhna

Ram and Siya looks away smiling while everyone claps for them

BHARAT- Mehndi Lagake Rakhna, Doli Sajake Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori, Aayenge Tere Sajna

Said Bharat looking at siya. Manvi side hugs Siya teasing her

MANVI- Mehndi Lagake Rakhna, Doli Sajake Rakhna

Mehndi Lagake Rakhna, Doli Sajake Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori, Aayenge Tere Sajna

They push Ram and Siya towards each other. Everyone came in middle and started dancing

shava oi oi oi shava oi oi oi

shava oi oi oi shava oi oi oi

shava....!!!!!

*HALDI CEREMONY*

The grand day is finally here. In morning was the haldi ceremony of Ram and Siya. The arrangements were made in garden area of Rajrishi house. Ram was sitting on chowki (small stool) waiting for Siya to come. All the brothers were dressed in white kurtas for this function. The girls were in pastel shades of yellow gowns. The girls brought Siya and made her sit beside Ram. She was dressed in yellow gown with all floral jewelries. 

VASHISHT- pehele Ram ko haldi lagayi jayegi. Uske bad Siya ko. 

Instructed Guru Vashisht to the bride and groom's mothers. Kranti comes forward and took a small amount of haldi and applied it to Ram's face, hands and feet. She caresses his face lovingly which irked Mandira. Sunaina does the same with Siya. She gets little tears while Siya wipes them smiling at her

Banno Re Banno Meri Chali Sasuraal Ko

Ankhiyon Mein Paani De Gayi

Duaa Mein Meethi Gud Dhaani Le Gayi

Sunaina kissed Siya's forehead while Ram watch them. Now Kranti applies the haldi to Siya while Sunaina does it to Ram

Banno Re Banno Meri Chali Sasuraal Ko

Ankhiyon Mein Paani De Gayi

Duaa Mein Meethi Gud Dhaani Le Gayi

Sumitra and Chandra also followed them. Sumitra lightly applies the haldi on Siya's nose while she giggled. 

Re Kabira Maan Jaa

Re Faqeera Yun Na Ja

Aaja Tujhko Pukaare Teri Parchhaaiyan

Now the male members also come and applied the haldi. Janak caresses Siya's head getting emotional. Siya controls her tears and lightly nodded in no

Re Kabira Maan Ja

Re Faqeera Yun Na Ja

Kaisa Tu Hai Nirmohi Kaisa Harjaaiya

The brothers and sisters came forward now. They take a huge amount and applies the haldi all over Ram's face and neck while everyone laughs at them.

Re Kabira, Re Kabira

Re Fakeera, Re Fakeera... 

The girls also take haldi and applied it to siya. Urmila kissed Siya's cheek while siya caresses her face...

Re Kabira, Re Kabira

The boys goes to siya and grin at her while she nods in no. They take small amount and applies at her face lovingly she smiles at them and pulls each one of their ears. 

Re Kabira, Re Kabira

The girls also applied haldi to Ram only after removing the excessive amount which was already there on his face due to his brothers. 

Re Kabira, Re Kabira

Everyone started applying haldi to each other or say they started playing Holi with that haldi. Ram and siya looks at each other. Ram take a small amount of haldi from his face and applies it to siya's cheek. She blush biting her lower lip. She also takes some haldi and applies it Ram's face. 

Shatrughan looks at Shruti who was playing with Urmila. He came near her and applied the haldi from behind back-hugging her. She yells at him while he winks at her. She take the haldi and started running behind him. He stopped her holding her hands. She struggles to get her hand free. He leaves her hand and she started punching him. 

Urmila laughs at them. She experienced a pull. She looks at lakshman who has held her wrist and takes her near a pillar. He push her near wall and blocked her way by his hands. She looks at him blushing. He moves closer to her and touch his head to hers. Their eyes were closed. He took some haldi and applied it to urmila's cheek. She breathed heavy due to his touch. He touched her lips lightly. He moves closer to her and was about to kiss her when she kept her finger on his lips. They open their eyes. Urmila blush and runs from there while Lakshman kept on looking at her smiling. 

There, Manvi looks at Bharat who was with Mandira. She moves towards him with her hands at back. He looks at her questioning. She applied the haldi on his cheek and started laughing. Bharat looks surprised. He looks around to check if anyone watched them while Manvi nods in disbelief. She was about to go from there when Bharat holds her hand stopping her. She looks at him. He take the haldi from her hand and applies it to her face. They both smile looking at each other. Mandira watch adoring them. 

After sometime, they gathered near Ram and Siya where they were sitting. Guru Vashisht bring some "holy thread". He ties the thread one each to Ram and Siya. 

VASHISHT- ye kalawa, ab shadi ke sare rasm pure hone ke bad khulega... 

He told to both of them. They nods in yes.

VASHISHT- chaliye.... Sham se shuru hota he shadi ka muhurat...

Announced Vashisht while everyone became happy. Ram and Siya looks at each other and smile getting excited for the grand moment of their life....

References:

Song 1: "The Medley Song"- Mujhse Dosti Karoge! (2002 movie)

Song 2: "Kabira Encore"- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013 movie)

Saumya96 thumbnail

In hotel room, Sumitra was drying Ram's hair as he took the shower after haldi ceremony. Kranti was preparing Ram's sherwani while the brothers rested themselves on bed. 

SUMITRA- why you all are doing nothing? Come on start getting ready...

Said Sumitra continuing her work. Lakshman yawns and said

LAKSHMAN- choti maa.... We need maximum half an hour to get ready

Shatrughan who was busy in his phone continued

SHATRUGHAN- ha... Hum bhabhi ki behene thodi he ki hume 4 ghante lage tayar hone me...

Lakshman and shatrughan laughs and high five each other. Kranti hits shatrughan's head

KRANTI- be aware if you talk anything against my bahus...

SHATRUGHAN- look at this... Abhi se aisa? Hamari to koi value hi nahi he

Said Shatrughan pouting. Kranti nods in disbelief at them

SUMITRA- come on Ram... You rest for sometime.. and then start getting ready ok...

Said Sumitra completing her work. Ram smile and nods in agreement. He looks at the bed where already the boys were sleeping. Sumitra look at his sight

SUMITRA- are...?? Utho tum tino... Let him take rest

Shouted Sumitra at the brothers. 

RAM- it's ok choti maa... I'll rest here

Saying Ram move towards the couch and rest himself. 

KRANTI- Ram... All your accesories are kept ready... Time se ready hojana... We have to leave by 7...

He smiles and both the ladies leaves from there. Ram took his cellphone and checked his social media. He finds everyone commenting on his pictures with siya and congratulating them for their marriage. He smiles looking at that. Lakshman looks at Ram smiling watching his phone. He indicates Bharat and Shatrughan to witness Ram. 

LAKSHMAN- ehm... Bhaiyya.... Bas thodi hi der... Fir to bhabhi aap hi ke sath rehne wali he... There will not be any need to look at the photo and keep smiling. 

The brothers laughs while Ram throws a cushion at them

RAM- shut up....

He smiles at them and again looks at their photos which were going rounds on social media. 

SHATRUGHAN- let's call bhabhi... He na bhaiya?

Said Shatrughan for which others agreed but Ram didn't

RAM- no no...they all must be in a hurry.. we will not disturb them. 

Denied Ram but his brothers were too stubborn

BHARAT- come on bhaiya... Dekhte he na waha kya horaha he??

Said Bharat in an excitement. Lakshman and Shatrughan smirks at him. While he gave "what happened" look

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi ko call karte he ka matlab Siya bhabhi se tha... Manvi bhabhi se nahi...

Laughs Lakshman making Bharat embarrassed. Ram moves towards them and gave his cellphone to them giving permission to call. Shatrughan dialled Siya's number and put it on speaker...

There Siya was in washroom taking bath. Shruti takes Siya's phone

SHRUTI- jiju ka call....

She yelled and Urmila and Manvi told her to pick it. She keeps the call on speaker

URMILA- before you say some romantic lines jiju... Let me clear you your Siya is not here....

Said urmila smirking while Ram smile at her. 

LAKSHMAN- ya we all know... Itni tikhi awaz meri wali ki hi ho sakti he...

Shatrughan laughs at this while Urmila pout. 

URMILA- you???? Why you have called?

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi kaha he? We want to talk...

Said Shatrughan in a demanding tone. Siya came from washroom wiping her wet hair. 

MANVI- di is busy... kya kam he? 

LAKSHMAN- are?? We'll tell to bhabhi only... 

SHRUTI- abhi kuch nahi milega... Jo bhi bolna he directly shadi ke mandap pe bol lena...

Said Shruti scolding them while the brothers looks at Ram in a pout. He nods smiling

BHARAT- atleast Ram bhaiya se to bat karwao...

Said Bharat requesting. Siya looks at her sisters while her sisters indicate her to not speak. Manvi takes a picture of Siya who was drying her hair standing in front of mirror and sends it to Ram

MANVI- jiju... For time being, isi se kam chala lijiye...

A message came on Ram's WhatsApp. Shatrughan opens Siya's picture and shows it to Ram who smile looking at it. 

SHRUTI- and now... Bye .... We all are busy

LAKSHMAN- acha?? Gappe marne ke alawa kya kam he aap logo ko..??

Asked Lakshman sarcastically. Siya giggles at this. Urmila looks angry

URMILA- hello... Bohot kam he hume... Number one... Dii ko ready karna he... Number two... Khud ready hona he....and number three..... Jiju ke jute chupane ka plan banana he....

The brothers looks at each other in a surprise. All three of them said together

BOYS- what..???

While the sisters smirks at each other and said together

GIRLS- yes.....

Siya moves towards them

SIYA- why you all are teasing them...??

Asked Siya looking at her sisters. Ram smile hearing Siya's voice

SHRUTI- oh come on dii... Don't take your devars side... Be on our side...

MANVI- yes dii....

Said the sisters pouting. The brothers gave a happy look...

LAKSHMAN- huh... Kitni jealous he apki ye saliyaan bhaiya....

Ram nods in disbelief

RAM- enough now... Let them do their work... Don't irritate them...

Ram told the boys to disconnect the call... The sisters smile at this...

MANVI- ha ha ha.... Suna..?? Bye now... 

SHATRUGHAN- theek he theek he....

They disconnected the call. Siya looks at them in disbelief

SIYA- Tum log bhi na....

The sisters smile at her lightly. She observed their expression

SIYA- what happened?

Asked Siya getting confused. Manvi moves towards her and hugs her from behind

MANVI- you'll go to your sasural dii.... 

Siya smile at her and caresses her face. Urmila gets tears. She looks away trying to hide it. Siya looks at her

SHRUTI- dii.... What we will do without you? 

Asked Shruti hugging her from other side...

SIYA- I'll also miss you all... But ek bat ki hamesha excitement rahegi... Ki jald hi tum sab bhi waha ajaogi...

Said siya smiling. She wipes shruti's tears. 

SIYA- urmi....

She called Urmila spreading her arms. Urmila moves towards her and hug her. Manvi and Shruti also hugs them. Siya smile sadly looking at all her sisters...

*RAM WEDS SIYA- THE GRAND MARRIAGE*

Ram wears a red kanjeevaram shervani with delicate golden thread work. He paired it with a red and gold safa around his head, mala of red beads and a long kundan neckpiece. He gave it all a finishing touch with a heavy red stole dupatta and a royal golden broche. He checks himself in the mirror and turns around to witness his brothers. All three of them were dressed in golden color kanjeevaram sherwani and gold safas with different styles of designs. Lakshman moves towards Ram and looks at him from top to bottom

LAKSHMAN- perfect...

Ram smile at him. Dashrath, Kranti and Sumitra enters in the room. They were also dressed in golden outfits. Dashrath wore a golden color kurta and pyjama with golden silk shawl and safa while Kranti and Sumitra wore golden sarees respectively. Kranti moves towards Ram and applies a kajal tika behind his ear

KRANTI- aaj to sabki nazar hamare Ram pe rahengi...

Sumitra hands the puja thali to Kranti. Kranti does a quick ritual by moving the thali around ram. He took dashrath's blessings.

DASHRATH- god bless you beta...

Said Dashrath patting at Ram's shoulder. He hugs his son. Ram moves towards Kranti and she blessed him caressing his face. Next he moves towards Sumitra and took her blessings

SUMITRA- may this night gives you and Siya your best memories...

She smiles at him.. His three brothers hugs him in a group hug. 

KRANTI- chalo.. barat ka time horaha he...

They all went downstairs where everyone were waiting for them. Ram along with Dashrath and Kranti sits in a decorated car. While others occupied other cars and started their journey for Rajrishi house. 

In girl's room, the sisters were making siya ready. Manvi, Urmila and Shruti were wearing golden color lehengas with white kundan jewelleries including earrings, a neckpiece, a maang-tika and bangles. Their hair were tied in a floral bun. All were looking similar giving a bridesmaid touch. 

Din shagna da chadheya

Aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya

Haan.. 

Siya was sitting in front of the mirror looking resplendent in bright red color lehenga with gold work. Her hair were tied in a bun all covered with heavy floral mala. 

Mera sajna mileya

Sajna milan vadhaiyan

Ni saajan doli leke aauna

Ni vehra sajeya

Manvi put a heavy maang-tika at Siya's forehead. Urmila makes her wear heavy kundan neck piece sets. Shruti makes her wear big kundan earrings matching with her neckpiece. 

Mera sajna mileya

Sajna mileya

Sajna mileya haan..

Urmila and Manvi makes her wear bangles one on both her hands with beautiful pearl traditional kalire. Shruti put a gold nose ring and attach it's chain near her left ear.

Din shagna da chadheya

Aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya

Haan...

Finally Urmila covered her head with transparent net red color chunni. 

MANVI- finally.....

The sisters smile at each other. 

Mera sajna mileya

Sajna milan vadhaiyan

Ni sajan doli leke auna

Ni mera sajna

Shruti moves aside so that Siya looks herself at mirror. Siya opens her eyelashes to look herself in mirror. She was looking like a queen with natural make-up and red Rossy lips. She smiles looking at herself.

Dholna ve, Dholna ve

Ranjhan Mahi dholna

Dholna ve, dholna ve

Heer jogni dholna

Urmila hugs her from behind keeping her hands on her shoulder and looking at her through mirror

URMILA- kisiko behosh karne ka irada he kya?

Said Urmila winking. Siya blush and smile looking down.

Dholna ve dholna

Tu mera naseeba dholna

Dholna ve dholna

Main jugni teri dholna....!!!

Sunaina and Chandra enters there. They were too ready in their golden color sarees. Sunaina looks lovingly at Siya through mirror. Siya gets up and moves towards Sunaina. 

SIYA- how am I looking?

Sunaina gets a small tear. She puts a kajal tika behind her ear.

SUNAINA- just like a queen

Siya smile at her. She wipes away Sunaina's tears. Chandra caresses her face

CHANDRA- hamari choti si Siya.... Aaj itni badi hogayi he.... 

Siya smile at her lovingly. Chandra looks down wiping her tears. 

SIYA- are you both going to cry like this for whole function? 

Asked Siya smiling. Chandra nods in no. Siya's eyes falls on Janak and Kushal who were standing at door. Janak moves towards siya looking at her from top to bottom. He forwarded his hands and Siya gives her hands in his. He was so overwhelmed that he couldn't speak anything. She keeps her head near his chest while he patted her head. Suddenly they hear sound of band-baja... 

SHRUTI- it seems that barat has arrived...

Said Shruti getting excited. 

SUNAINA- siya.. yaha betho... You'll be called in sometime. Ok?

Siya nods in yes. Everyone leaves downstairs to welcome the groom. Siya looks overwhelmed as well as excited and nervous. She looks at herself in mirror and smile. 

*BARAAT*

The Rajrishis came at the entrance to welcome the Raghuvanshi. The "baraat", headed by a display of fireworks and accompanied by the rhythm of the "dhol", reaches the entrance. The brothers along with some of their cousins were dancing in middle. After few minutes, they all came near the gate where Rajrishis were waiting for them. Sunaina comes forward to greet the groom. She applies a "tika" on Ram's forehead and performed his "aarti"... During this, the three brothers looks at their respective partners who were standing in front of them. Chandra came forward and circulate a "prestigious coconut" around Ram's head. Sunaina gave her thali to chandra to hold. 

SUMITRA- be aware Ram... Don't let your saas to pull your nose...

Said Sumitra joking while everyone laughs at it. Mandira rolls her eyes showing her disinterest. 

LAKSHMAN- one minute.... What's this ritual?

Asked lakshman getting confused. Urmila nods in disbelief

URMILA- lo... Inhe to ye bhi nahi pata... Kya bhai he aapke jiju....

The girls laughs and makes fun of the boys. While the elders giggles.

VASHISHT- dulhe ka swagat karte samay, uski saas uski naak khichti he. Ye ek tarika he dulhe ko yad dilane ka ki wo unki beti ko le jane aya he...

Guru Vashisht explains the ritual in his pure hindi tone. 

SHRUTI- you've came to take our dii with you... Itne asani se nahi lejane denge...

Joked Shruti while Ram smile at her..

SHATRUGHAN- ohh.. hum to apni bhabhi ko asani se hi le jayenge...

All the three brothers protect Ram's nose by covering with their palms. Sunaina struggle to hold Ram's nose. After a moment Ram indicates his brothers to remove their hand. His brothers nods in disbelief...

MANVI- dekha... 

Said Manvi showing attitude to the brothers. Sunaina smile and lightly pulls Ram's nose. Janak hugs Dashrath to welcome him, followed by Kushal. 

VISHWAS- welcome...  Welcome....

Vishwas welcomes Dashrath hugging him

DASHRATH- you have betrayed us vishwas.. hamara side chodke ladki walo ki taraf se hogaye..??

VISHWAS- ohh I was from ladki wale only...

They has a fun moment. The ladies also hugs each other congratulating. They moves aside allowing Ram to enter. The groom's side enter the house. Lakshman whisper at Urmila

LAKSHMAN- welcome me also....

He said demanding a hug from her. While urmila's eyes goes wide. She hits him making him quiet. 

Whole Rajrishi house was decorated beautifully for the wedding. At centre of the hall, a huge mandap was decorated with flowers in white and golden background. Everyone were dressed in golden and white outfits except the bride and groom who has chosen Red as their attire. The priest indicates Ram to enter in mandap. Ram removes his "mojdi" near mandap and enters. The three sisters looks at each other and grin looking at the mojdi... The brothers looks at the sisters while they fakes a smile at them. 

PANDITJI- Dulhan ko bula lijiye....

The priest instructs Sunaina. She nods and indicates the girls to bring Siya down. They went upstairs in the room where Siya was waiting being impatient. As the girls enters siya looks at them...

URMILA- come on dii.... Bulava aya he....

Said Urmila smirking. Siya's heart skip for a moment. 

SHRUTI- dii... Jiju is looking so so soo good....

Said Shruti excitedly. Siya smile looking down. Manvi holds her from right side

MANVI- chale dii??

Siya nods in yes. Urmila and Shruti stood at her left side. They took siya downstairs.

References:

Song: "Din Shagna Da"- Phillauri (2017 movie)

Edited by ILuvAnya - 3 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail

*VARMALA*

Everyone looks at stairs to witness the bride coming. Ram hears the "aww" and "woww" sounds from everyone. He turns around and the moment he looked at Siya, everything got freeze for him. 

Ban-Than Ke Mutiyara Aaiyan

Aaiyan Patola Banke

Kanna De Wich Pippal Patiyan

Baanhi Chuda Khanke

Siya continuosly was looking down smiling. The three sisters brings her down the stairs while everyone watch her coming

Ban-Than Ke Mutiyara Aaiyan

Aaiyan Patola Banke

Kanna De Wich Pippal Patiyan

Baanhi Chuda Khanke

Ram smile at her. He controls his feelings looking away but then again stare at Siya.

Mere sohneya sohneya ve

Ve maahi mera kitthe naiyo dil lagna

Janak moves towards the stairs and bring Siya near mandap.

Mere sohneya sohneya ve

Siya enters the mandap and stand in front of Ram. She slowly looks at him and found him staring her with a smile. Her smile widens looking at him

Jaavi chhod ke na

Tere naal rehna ve

Tu shingar mera

Tu ae maahi gehna ve

Everyone were watching them smiling and being happy. Lakshman cleared his throat breaking their stare. Both of them looks down feeling embarrassed...

Jaavi chhod ke na

Tere naal rehna ve

Tu shingar mera

Tu ae maahi gehna ve

PANDITJI- varmala le ayiye...

Urmila brings a plate containing flower garlands near them. 

Jinna tu mera onni main teri

Mere sohneya sohneya ve

VASHISHT- varmala, jise jaimala bhi kaha jata he, ek aisi vidhi he jaha dulha aur dulhan ek dusre ko phulo ki mala pehenate he. Ye batate hue ki unhone ek dusre ko apna liya he....

Guru Vashisht tells everyone about the ritual. Ram and Siya looks at each other smiling.

Haye tera raasta ve

Nange pair turrna ve

Tu hai naal mere

Taan main kyon ae darna ve

Panditji recites some mantras while Shruti and Manvi distributes some flower petals amongst all. 

Haye dono ne rona

Dono ne hasna

Sab nu ae dassna

Panditji indicates Ram to first put the garland. Ram takes a step forward and makes Siya wear the garland. Everyone put flower petals on them. 

Mere sohneya sohneya ve

Panditji indicates Siya to put the garland now. Ram bows little in front of her and she put the garland over him. Everyone goes "aww" looking at them and put flower petals on them

Ram and Siya looks at each other smiling while everyone watch them getting happy...

*KANYADAN*

Ram and Siya were sitting in front of the holy fire. While everyone were standing around them watching the rituals going. Urmila looks at Ram's mojdi. She moves towards the place where it is kept and looks around to check if anyone is watching. She was about to bend to take the shoes when lakshman came there. She looks at him who was grinning at her

LAKSHMAN- what???

Asked lakshman for which Urmila looks startled..

URMILA- kuch.... Kuch nahi.... Nothing...

LAKSHMAN- so what are you doing here? 

Asked Lakshman crossing his arms at his chest. Urmila scratch her head and think for an answer.

URMILA- aaabbb.... Actually.... Wo.....

Her eyes falls on Ram and Siya and she answered giving excuse

URMILA- laksh... Let's see what is the next ritual..

She holds lakshman's hand and take him near Ram and Siya. 

PANDITJI- mangalam bhagwan vishnu

Mangalam garudadwaj

Magalam kundalikasht

Mangalayam tanohari...

Panditji was busy reciting some mantras.

PANDITJI- dulhan ke mata pita, kanyadan ke liye ajayiye ...

As Panditji indicates the parents to come both Janak and Sunaina looks at each other emotionally. Siya watches them. Janak indicates Sunaina to come while she lightly nods in no. 

SUNAINA- how could I..??

Asked Sunaina getting emotional. Kranti moves towards her and keeps her hand on Sunaina's shoulder to console her

VASHISHT- kanyadan ko sabse bada daan mana jata he beta...

Vashisht starts telling the importance of kanyadan. Everyone listens to him. 

VASHISHT- mata pita apni beti ko uske hone wale pati ko saupte he. Unki beti, jisko unhone bachpan se sambhala aur bada kiya, ab wo kisi aur ke hawale karte he...

The girls became emotional hearing the definition and importance of kanyadan from Guru Vashisht. Lakshman side hugs Urmila pacifying her. While Bharat smile lightly looking at Manvi wiping her tears. Shatrughan himself wipes shruti's tears. 

VASHISHT- ab tak ek ladki beti hoti he.. par kanyadan ke bad wo kisiki patni, kisiki bahu hojati he...

Ram looks at Siya who has bowed down controlling her tears. Janak moves towards Sunaina

JANAK- come Sunaina..  let's complete our responsibility.

Said Janak smiling. Sunaina wipes her tears and followed Janak to the mandap. Sunaina sit besides siya. She took a "holy leaf" which is used in the ritual and placed it on Siya's right palm. Siya looks at her while Sunaina gives her a smile. As instructed by the priest, Sunaina place some "holy objects" which are used in the ritual, on her palms. Sunaina caresses Siya's face. She took her hand and place Siya's hand above Ram's hand. Janak came in between Siya and Ram and applies some "kumkum" at the objects placed on their palms. Siya got some tears and she looks down while Ram continued looking at her feeling her emotions. Janak pour some milk on their hand and the priest recites some lines. 

PANDITJI- mere piche kahiye.... Ki aap apni beti ab apne damad ko saupte he..

The priest asked Janak to announce it. Janak looks at Siya and then at Ram. 

JANAK- me... Apni beti Siya ko... Apne damad Ram ko saupta hu... 

Everyone smile at this. The ritual gets complete after the priest recites some final lines. Ram takes his hand near Siya and wipes her tears making her surprise. She looks at him and he ask her to smile while she followed his instructions...

*GATHBANDHAN*

Panditji were chanting some prayers while Ram and Siya were sitting joining their hands. 

VASHISHT- ab gathbandhan kiya jayega jisme var aur vadhu ke chunari ko apas me bandha jayega. Is gathbandhan ko dono ke sharir aur mann ko apas me bandhane ka pratik mana jata he. Jiska matlab he ab dono ek dusre ke sath hamesha ke liye bandh chuke he...

Ram and Siya looks at each other when Guru Vashisht guides them the importance of gathbandhan. Everyone smile listening to Guru Vashisht. 

DASHRATH- then the one who has thought about this alliance to be made, should be given the auspicious opportunity...

Suggested Dashrath patting on Vishwas's shoulder while he looks amused. Janak moves towards them. 

JANAK- yes.. it will be our pleasure if vishwas do the needful...

Said Janak smiling. Everyone agreed with the suggestion while Vishwas looks surprised

VISHWAS- I'm so glad that you all are giving me this respect. This alliance was meant to be made... I was only the catalyst...

Said Vishwas looking at Ram and Siya. Janak patted his shoulder.

JANAK- and we are requesting you to complete your responsibility...

Said Janak requesting while Vishwas hugs him. 

VISHWAS- I'm privileged...

Vishwas moves towards the mandap and takes Siya's dupatta in his hand. The priest gave him some objects to wrap in the dupatta and he followed...

VASHISHT- gath bandhate samay, sikka phul haldi durva aur akshat, bhi sathme bandhe jate he.. jinka apna ek mahatva hota he...

The priest tells them the importance of these five auspicious objects. While the girls were discussing how to hide Ram's shoes...

SHRUTI- what to do didi? Ye tino to aise nazar rakh rahe he mojdi pe, like it is studded with diamonds...

Said Shruti looking at the brothers who were near Ram's shoes keeping an eye on them. 

URMILA- correct... We have to think for a plan...

MANVI- relax.... Kabhi na kabhi tino ka dhyan hatega na.. we will wait for that moment... 

Said Manvi smirking. The girls gave a fake smile at the boys while they looks at each other in confusion

LAKSHMAN- bhaiyaa.... Definitely they are planning something..

Said lakshman in a whisper.. Bharat nods in agreement

SHATRUGHAN- of course... They're planning to steal mojdi... But... Hum Raghuvanshi brothers he... Hum karne thodi denge...

Said Shatrughan moving his hand forward. Lakshman put his hand on shatrughan's showing his support. They look at Bharat who seems to be in confusion

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya???

BHARAT- lakshman... You don't know them... They know how to deal with us

Said Bharat looking at the girls which makes Lakshman and shatrughan startled...

LAKSHMAN- are...?? This time we will not allow them to... Come on bhaiya...

Said Lakshman giving Bharat a confidence. He sighed and placed his hand above the other two. All of them looks at the girls who were discussing something...

References:

Song: "Mere Sohneya"- Kabir Singh (2019 movie)

Saumya96 thumbnail

*The 7 Pheras*

Vishwas has finally tied the knot for Ram and Siya. The priest instructs them to stand for the Saptapadi...

VASHISHT- abhi pheron ka samay hogaya he. Jaise sabhi jante he, 7 phere, 7 vachan dene ka pratik mana jata he. Ye phere angni kund ke ore ghumkar liye jate he. 

As Guru Vashisht announced about the Saptapadi, everyone moves towards the Mandap. The girls distribute the flower petals amongst all...

VASHISHT- Pehela phera batata he ki var aur vadhu apni apni zimmedari ache se puri karenge...

Ram and Siya started taking the first vow by walking around the holy fire.

RAM- Om esha ekapadi bhava iti prathaman (I will provide welfare and happiness for you and the children that we bear and you shall offer me food and help whenever it is required)

SIYA- Dhanam dhanyam pade vadet (I promise to be responsible for the complete household management)

Ram and Siya repeat the mantras which the priest told them and they promise each other with the vow they have taken. While this everyone showers petals on them.

VASHISHT- dusra phera batata he ki ab ye dono ek dusre ka tan, Mann aur dhan se sath denge...

Ram and Siya started taking the second vow.

RAM- Om oorje jara dastayaha (together, we will protect our children and home)

SIYA- Kutumbum rakshayishyammi sa aravindharam (I will stand with you as your strength and courage. I pledges to rejoice in your happiness and in return, demands you to be loyal to me)

VASHISHT- tisre phere me var vadhu ko vishwas dilata he ki wo apna bhavishya ache se sambhalega aur vadhu var ko samarpit rehne ka vishwas dilati he...

Ram and Siya looks at each other and started taking their third vow

RAM- Om rayas santu joradastayaha ( I hopes for a wealthy and prosperous future for both of us and our children)

SIYA- Rava bhakti as vadedvachacha ( I assure you of staying loyal to my husband and putting every other man in my life as secondary)

The brothers and sisters looks at each others and smile.

VASHISHT- chautha phera parivaar ka mahatva batata he. Var aur vadhu vachan dete he apne ane wale parivaar ko hamesha khush rakhne ka...

Ram and Siya started taking the fourth vow

RAM- Om mayo bhavyas jaradastaya ha ( Siya, you have made my life complete and I promises to respect you for that. I hope our children will be like you and I will also take care of their life and education) 

SIYA- Lalayami cha pade vadet (I am thankful to you for this and I vow to shower you with joy and happiness and do everything possible to please you)

VASHISHT- pancha vachan var vadhu me dosti aur nirbharta ka pratik darshata he..

Ram and Siya moves to take the fifth vow with Siya now heading him and Ram following her

RAM- Om prajabhyaha santu jaradastayaha (hereby I announce you as my best friend and well-wisher)

SIYA- Arte arba sapade vadet (I thank God for this. Your happiness and sorrows are now my happiness and sorrows)

VASHISHT- chathe vachan me, var apne Mann ka anand vadhu ko batate hue usse puchta he ki kya use bhi wo anand, wo khushi mehsus horahi he. Jispe vadhu apne Mann ki khushi var ko batati he

Ram and Siya smile looking down and starts taking sixth vow

RAM- Rutubhyah shat padi bhava (Now that you have taken six steps with me and I am delighted. Would you promise to fill my heart with the same happiness for the lifetime?)

SIYA- Yajna hom shashthe vacho vadet (I promise you to be with you for lifetime even if you leaves me)

VASHISHT- satva aur akhri phera batata he ki ab ye dono ek dusre ke sath hamesha ke liye jud gaye he. Aur ye dono liye giye sabhi vachano ka palan karenge..

Ram and Siya started taking their final vow.

RAM- Om sakhi jaradastayahga (we are now husband and wife, and now we will stay together for eternity)

SIYA- Attramshe sakshino vadet pade (with God being the witness, I'm now your wife and both of us will cherish and honour each other forever)

They completed their seven vows and everyone showers the petals on them chanting - Shubh Mangal Sawadhan...!!

*SINDOOR AND MANGALSUTRA*

VASHISHT- ab antim vidhi jaha var vadhu ko sindoordan karta he sath hi me mangalsutra pehenata he. Ye dono vardan he vadhu ko sada suhagan rehne ke liye. 

PANDITJI- Tadeva lagnam, sudinam Tadeva Thara balam, Chandra balam Tadeva Vidya balam, daiva balam Tadeva Lakshmipathengri yugam smaraami...!!!

The priest indicates Ram to make Siya wear the two signs of their marriage. Kranti hands him the mangalsutra, it was a small chain of black beads with a diamond stud locket. Ram ties the mangalsutra around Siya's neck while she looks at his eyes. He smile at her and she looks down smiling. Next, Kranti hands him a box containing sindoor, which is holy red powder. 

Lagan beetne se pehle reet karle puri...

Ram takes a pinch of sindoor and takes it near Siya's forehead.

maang se sindur ki rahe na koi duri...

Urmila helps them by making the maang-tika at side so that he can put the sindoor.

vedi yahi, mandap yahi, yahi hai ghar aangan.. 

He puts the sindoor at her partition. They both looks at each other. Siya was getting overwhelmed while Ram smile at her lovingly.

yahi sindur laga du... mujhe haq hai...

Me dulhan tujhko bana du... Mujhe haq hai....!!!

VASHISHT- vivah sampanna hua..!!!

Everyone rejoices as Guru Vashisht declared that Ram and Siya are married. 

Ram ki hui Siya, hue Siya ke Ram...

Charo ore jai ghosh, Ram Siya Ram...

Ram and Siya joins their hands in front of the holy fire and takes blessings for their new life...

Ram.... Siya Ram.... Siya Ram.... Siya Ram...!!!

References:

Seven vows or Saptapadi: Sanskrit shlokas and it's translation- Google

Song 1: "Mujhe Haq hai"- Vivah (2006 movie)

Song 2: "Siya Ram"- Siya ke Ram (2015 Television series)

Saumya96 thumbnail

Ram and Siya were taking everyone's blessings. The boys have been keeping a look at Ram's shoes. The girls moves towards them. 

MANVI- you all don't want to congratulate dii and jiju?

Asked Manvi while the boys fakes smile at them..

LAKSHMAN- ofcourse we want to... But ... We'll do later...

URMILA- why? 

Asked Urmila looking surprised. Lakshman moves towards her

LAKSHMAN- kya he na... Jaha aap jaisi saliyaan ho bhaiya ki... Waha hum logo ko phunk phunk ke kadam rakhne padte he...

He said teasing them while the girls pout. Manvi was about to shout when Shruti held her hand to stop her.

SHRUTI- you all are looking after jiju's shoes? Don't worry... We've dropped that plan...

Acted Shruti innocently while the other two nods in agreement. 

SHATRUGHAN- still..... We don't trust you

Said Shatrughan crossing his arms. 

URMILA- to theek he.. Bharat bhaiya you keep protecting these shoes. While all of us will go together to congratulate di and jiju...

SHRUTI- correct.. Manvi dii you and bhaiya go afterwards when we returns...

Shruti winks at Manvi and she nods in yes. The boys looks at each other convinced with what girls told them.

BHARAT- ok... I'll wait...

Lakshman looks suspiciously at the girls. 

LAKSHMAN- no.... Shatrughan... You stay here... Hone wali bhabhi ji... You'll definitely fool our innocent bhaiya...

Said lakshman looking at Manvi and teasing her. Urmila looks at Shruti and indicates to stay with shatrughan

MANVI- ok..no problem... Let's go...

They all agreed and leaving Shatrughan and Shruti behind went towards Ram and Siya. Shatrughan looks at shruti

SHATRUGHAN- why didn't you went?

Shruti smile at him lovingly

SHRUTI- aapke bina... Me kahi ja sakti hu kya?

Said Shruti is a whisper. Shatrughan looks at her in surprise. She moves closer to him..

SHRUTI- by the way.... Today... You're looking.... So.... So.... So.... hot...

Said Shruti in a seductive voice. She keeps her hand on his chest while Shatrughan shivers by her touch. He looks around

SHATRUGHAN- baby... Not now... Everyone is around

Said Shatrughan gulping. Shruti smirks at his expression

SHRUTI- come on... Close your eyes.. I've bought something for you

Said Shruti in a same seductive tone. Shatrughan smile at her while she indicates him to close his eyes. He followed her words and closed his eyes

SHATRUGHAN- what have you bought for me? 

Asked Shatrughan in a whisper. Shruti giggle at him and picks the mojdi in her hand. She give a winning smile and starts laughing. Shatrughan opens his eyes 

SHRUTI- chu chu chu.... Jute to humne le liye...

Saying she runs from there to the place where everyone were present. Shatrughan hits his own head. He runs behind her. Shruti high five the girls and the boys looks shocked

BHARAT- ye kya kiya tune Shatrughan?? 

Asked Bharat getting surprised. Everyone giggle at them enjoying the moment

LAKSHMAN- you are really our "shatru"...tu hamare side he ya unke...

Asked Lakshman showing anger. Shatrughan looks at Shruti while she smirk at him

SHATRUGHAN- this is not fair... You've cheated...

Said Shatrughan moving towards Shruti. She pulls his cheek

SHRUTI- everything is fair in love and war cookie...

Said Shruti while the girls started laughing. Lakshman moves towards them

LAKSHMAN- maa... Aapka ye ladla ek number ka joru ka ghulam banne wala he...

Said lakshman hitting shatrughan's shoulder. Kranti giggle at them nodding in disbelief.

MANVI- jo hona tha hogaya... Jute hamare pas he... 

Said Manvi giving a winning smile. 

URMILA- yes... And now.. if you want your jute back jiju... Then... Fulfill our demand...

Said Urmila demanding. Ram smile at them and nods in yes...

DASHRATH- Ram... Be aware... These girls are very smart... They are not going to spare you...

Everyone laughs at them. While the boys pout sadly

SHRUTI- yes... We are not going to spare you jiju... We want one lakh rupees... cash...

Demanded Shruti before Ram. Siya looks at them in surprise while everyone laughs at Ram's condition. 

SHATRUGHAN- one lakh?? Cash??? Jeb me kon lekar ghumta he?

Asked Shatrughan keeping his hands on his waist. Urmila mocks at him

URMILA- that is not our problem... Give us the cash... Or stay like this only...

Said urmila while everyone agreed to her. Ram scratch his head thinking

RAM- you'll not accept credit card or cheque?

Asked Ram while the girls said together

GIRLS- no....

BHARAT- one minute....

Everyone looks at Bharat. He brings a box in his hand and everyone looks at him in confusion

BHARAT- bhaiya... You don't have to give anything... Because.....

He opens the box and took out another pair of mojdis...

BHARAT- we have another pair with us...

Lakshman and Shatrughan became surprised. They hugs Bharat. While the girls looks shocked

LAKSHMAN- are wah bhaiya... Tussi to chaa gaye...

SHATRUGHAN- kaccha nimbu bhi aaj pakka hogaya...

Said shatrughan patting on Bharat's shoulder. Everyone laughs at them. Manvi comes forward

MANVI- this is cheating... You can't bring another shoes...

BHARAT- acha..?? To jo aap logo ne kiya that was not cheating? 

Said Bharat moving towards her. Mandira was enjoying their fight looking at them lovingly. 

URMILA- jiju... This is not fair...

Complaints Urmila looking at Ram. 

RAM- I can't do anything

He said moving his hands in air. The boys rejoiced while the girls pout. Manvi looks at Bharat and silently snatched the other pair from him... Bharat looks shocked

MANVI- these pair of shoes are not allowed. 

She said and keep that pair at a corner.

DASHRATH- acha ok..not a problem. We will not take that shoes...

Dashrath winks at the boys while they nodded. Shatrughan smartly moves towards Shruti and snatched the original mojdi from her... He runs from there while the girls followed him. Urmila stood in front of him and snatched the mojdi from him. Shatrughan indicates lakshman to follow her. Lakshman stood in front of urmila. She indicates Manvi to catch the shoes. She throws the shoes towards Manvi but Bharat comes in between and catch the hold. Manvi looks surprised and runs behind Bharat. They were running in whole area while others were laughing watching at them...

SUNAINA- ye bacche bhi na..

Said Sunaina nodding her head in disbelief

SUMITRA- inhi ke to din he bhabhi.. let them enjoy

Suggested Sumitra laughing at them.. Manvi holds the shoes and pulls it while Bharat pulls the shoes towards him. Shruti looks at them and pushed Shatrughan at Bharat. Shatrughan falls on Bharat giving him a jerk and Manvi takes hold of the shoes. She turns around to find lakshman standing.. he snatched the shoes from her and throws it at Shatrughan. While this one shoe falls on floor and Urmila picks that. She moves towards Shatrughan and snatched the other shoe and runs upstairs. Lakshman followed her...

MANVI- Urmila don't give that to him...

Shouted Manvi instructing her. Urmila goes in terrace while Lakshman runs behind her. She goes near the pillar and he tried to catch her but she runs near the swing. She sits on swing and breathed heavily. Lakshman smirks and moves near her breathing heavily. He slowly tried to touch her hand which were carrying the shoes. She punched him while he yells in pain. She laughs and runs in their room while Lakshman followed her. 

LAKSHMAN- mila.... Stop running... I'm tired now...

Said lakshman breathing heavily. 

URMILA- really?? Itne me hi thak gaye?

Asked Urmila resting while sitting on bed. Lakshman smirk at her. He was about to run coming near her when his leg got twisted and he falls on her making both of them fall on bed. Urmila was below him and lakshman's one hand was on her hand while other was on her waist. They both looks at each other without any expression. They were inches apart feeling each other's breath on their face. Lakshman smile and moves more closer to her giving her shivers. She closed her eyes tightly and he gave a peck on her cheek. She looks startled at him. She struggles to get up but because of his weight, was not able to move herself. Lakshman looks at her struggle and gets up slowly. He gives her hand and helps her to get up. She adjust her lehenga and jewellery properly. Lakshman picks the shoes which were lying on ground. She looks at him and then looks away smiling. She was about to leave from there when he holds her hand. He moves towards her and stood behind her. She looks down blushing while he was still staring her. He indicates her to take the shoes. She took the shoes from her other hand and was about to leave but he didn't leave her hand. She looks at him requesting to leave her. He smirked and lightly kissed her palm which he was holding. She smiles and runs from there while he kept on looking at her. Downstairs everyone were waiting for them. Shruti's eyes falls on Urmila who was running down the stairs carrying the mojdis with her... 

SHRUTI- yippee..... Hum jit Gaye....

She yelled and Manvi hugs her. Urmila joins them giving a group hug. The boys nods in disbelief looking at them. Lakshman came there looking at Urmila. Everyone laughs at the boys

KRANTI- what happened guys? Haar gaye na meri bahuo se..??

Kranti taunts them while everyone laughs. Shatrughan gives a look at Lakshman

SHATRUGHAN- mujhe joru ka ghulam kaha na apne? Aur aap khud kya ho..?? I know you've given the mojdis to urmi bhabhi intentionally...

Lakshman looks at Urmila while she smirk at him. 

LAKSHMAN- theek he na... Baccha samajh ke maaf kar diya

Said lakshman in an attitude. Everyone laughs at them

MANVI- whatever... Finally we are the winner...

Said Manvi doing a high five with Shruti. Urmila smile and moves towards Ram. She kept the mojdis near his feet. Ram smile at her and wears his shoes. 

RAM- I don't have cash with me now. But Bharat.... Give them my card and also provide them the security pin..

Said Ram smiling at the girls. While the boys nods in disappointment. 

MANVI- jiju... What we will do with the amount in your account? 

SHRUTI- yes... Usse hamara kya hoga?

Said the girls surprising everyone. Ram smile at them. 

RAM- then what can I do for my lovely sisters!? 

Asked Ram smiling. Shruti looks at siya and then at Ram

SHRUTI- we want that thing which is more precious than the amount in your account. 

Said Shruti while Shatrughan looks confused

SHATRUGHAN- omg... Ab kya IPL me team sponser karne ke liye bolna he?

Asked Shatrughan giggling while everyone smile at them. Urmila holds Siya's hand.

URMILA- we want a promise from you jiju... That you will keep our dii so happy ki unka kabhi delhi ane ka mann hi na kare...

Said Urmila getting emotional. Siya smile at her. While everyone goes in an "awww" listening to them...

MANVI- promise us jiju.. that you'll give so much of love to our dii that she'll forget us all...

SHRUTI- promise us that she'll never ever cry. If ever tears come in her eyes, it would be tears of happiness...

She said getting tears herself. Siya couldn't control her emotions now. She looks down controlling her tears. Ram smile at them

RAM- I promise you all...

Said Ram caressing their head like a big brother. The girls also controlled their tears. Everyone gets emotional at that moment. Chandra wipes her tears and interrupt them

CHANDRA- food has been served... Chale? Ram and Siya has to break their fast...

Sunaina nods and indicates everyone to move towards the garden area where arrangements for dinner has been done. The sisters stayed back there getting emotional. 

Ram and Siya were sitting on a small table with two chairs which were decorated for the new couple. In front of them, two plates were kept all decorated. 

VASHISHT- upwas todne ka muhurat hogaya he. Var aur vadhu ne jo subah se vrat rakha tha, taki shadi ki sari vidhiya ache se purn ho, wo ab ho chuka he...

Ram and Siya were about to eat when Lakshman stops them

LAKSHMAN- are wait wait... Bhaiya... Bhabhi... Ab vrat kholna hi he to Zara style se kholiye.. ek dusre ko khilake...

Winks Lakshman while everyone laughs at this. Ram looks at Siya who was looking down smiling.

SUMITRA- yes.. this is a nice idea... Come on Ram... Siya...

Sunaina indicates Siya to feed Ram. She took a spoon of rice and takes it near Ram. He holds the spoon stopping her. Everyone looks confused

KRANTI- what happened Ram?

RAM- maa.... Just some time before, during the wedding rituals, I've taken a vow that whatever happiness comes in our life, I will first give it to Siya and then enjoy it myself. That's why now also, I want to first break her fast, then I'll eat myself

Everyone smile proudly with Ram's statement. Siya looks at him. She felt lucky to have Ram as her life partner. She was sure that he will never break her trust and give her any pain. Ram takes a spoon of rice and make Siya eat it. 

KRANTI- that's why I always say.... My Ram is special amongst all....

Said Kranti proudly. Mandira gave her a look

MANDIRA- sari tarife karwa lo isse Ram ke liye...

She said to herself. Sumitra who was standing beside her hears that and looks at Mandira

SUMITRA- you said something masi? 

Ask Sumitra for which Mandira smile nodding her head in no.. Sumitra looks at her in disbelief. Siya also makes Ram break his fast. Everyone claps for them.

JANAK- ayiye.. aap sab bhi dinner kar lijiye...

Janak asked everyone to have their dinner. Lakshman looks around to find Urmila but she was no where. Bharat asked him to come...

BHARAT- come laksh...

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya... Urmila is no where. I'll just search her and come..

Saying Lakshman moves inside the house. Bharat and Shatrughan also looks around and didn't find Manvi and Shruti. 

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya... Shruti is also not there

BHARAT- neither Manvi...

They both looks at each other and then went inside the house to search their respective partners.

Saumya96 thumbnail

When lakshman didn't find Urmila at the hall, he was sure that she's in terrace. He wents upstairs and spots Urmila sitting on the swing. He moves towards her and sit beside her. Noticing him towards her, she wipes her tears and looks other way. 

LAKSHMAN- are you fine?

Asked lakshman while urmila nods in yes still looking the other way. Lakshman keeps his hand on her and asked her again

LAKSHMAN- are you sure?

Urmila gets tears again and looks at him. She hugs him tightly and cried while he console her. He waited for her to get relax. After sometime when she stopped crying, he released her from hug

LAKSHMAN- what happened?

Asked Lakshman wiping her tears. Urmila looks at him and said

URMILA- bachpan se lekar aaj tak, life ka ek har moment hum charo beheno ne sathme spend kiya he... And now... Dii... Dii will be going leaving us... How... How we will live without her?

Asked Urmila again sobbing. Lakshman smile at her sadly and holds her hand. 

LAKSHMAN- but you don't have to live without bhabhi for long. Soon we're getting married right. ? Tab to aap charo firse sath rahengi..

Said Lakshman making her understand. Urmila nods agreeing with him

URMILA- but till then... Tab tak kya? We are not used to live away from Siya di for 1 day also.. 

Said Urmila while Lakshman didn't say anything and just caresses her face

URMILA- you have told me about your relationship with jiju... How much you love him, how much you respect him... Aapne to mujhe bhi aapke dil me wo jagah nahi di jo jiju ke liye he... He na?

Urmila asked him while he nods in yes..

URMILA- you can't live without jiju.. the same way.. we have feelings for our dii... we can't live without her...

Lakshman again wipes her newly formed tears. And she looks down. Lakshman side hugs her

LAKSHMAN- mila... I understand your feelings. I understand what you all must be going through. What least I can do is to reduce your pain... 

She stopped sobbing and just listen to him..

LAKSHMAN- I promise you that you don't have to stay much away from bhabhi.. aur jitna bhi time rehna pade, I will make sure that she talks with you all regularly. 

Urmila lightly nods in no

URMILA- I'm not saying that way. I just want her to be happy and fulfill her responsibilities... I'm just telling you that we will be missing her so much...

Lakshman smile at her. He patted on her shoulder

LAKSHMAN- I know... Don't worry.. we will always keep bhabhi happy. Promise...

Urmila smile at him and rest her head on his shoulder while Lakshman caresses her shoulder lightly...

Bharat and Shatrughan finds Shruti sitting near the stairs and crying. They move towards her. Shatrughan sit on stairs beside her. 

SHATRUGHAN- hey.... What happened to my baby??

She looks at him. He take her in his embrace and she cried silently. Bharat looks at them.

SHRUTI- dii will be leaving us....

Said Shruti and again started crying. Shatrughan smile at her and nods in disbelief. Bharat looks around to find Manvi...

BHARAT- Shruti.... Aaabb... Sorry but... Can you please tell where's Manvi?

She looks at him and wipes her tears.

SHRUTI- she's in our room...

Bharat nods at her and move upstairs. Shruti again started crying while Shatrughan takes her in his embrace pacifying her. 

Bharat enters the room where Manvi was sitting on bed looking angry. He moves towards her. She looks at him 

MANVI- you go from here... I don't want to talk with anyone...

She said getting angry. Bharat stops midway and just looks at her

MANVI- you go downstairs. Enjoy everything. Take your bhabhi with you.. welcome her in your house... Go...

She said getting emotional. Bharat smile at her and moves towards her

MANVI- I told you na... Don't come near me..

Saying she gets up from bed and started leaving from there but Bharat stops her

BHARAT- wait Manvi...

She stops and crossed her arms. Bharat holds her from shoulder

BHARAT- I know you are upset. Aapko apke Mann ki bhadas nikalni he?? Gussa araha he?? You can get angry on me.. you can scold me... I'm listening

He said softly. She looks at him. He waited for her to speak

MANVI- why always daughters have to leave her house? Why always she has to leave her parents, her sisters? Why can't you boys do this??

Asked Manvi getting angry. Bharat looks at her and listened to her silently

MANVI- dii hamesha hum sab ke sath rahi.. isi ghar me... Aur ab wo ye ghar chod dengi bas isiliye because she is a girl? Why??

Asked Manvi and started crying. Bharat lightly pulls her and hugs her. She keeps her head near his chest and cried. He pacify her making her silent

BHARAT- I'm not having answers for your questions Manvi... It's just that... Girls have that power to keep two families together...

She stops sobbing and listened to him. 

BHARAT- I totally agree with you... But then... It's our culture right? You will also leave your parents and come there... He na?

Asked Bharat looking at her. She wipes her tears and release from the hug. 

BHARAT- Manvi.. me aapka dukh mita to nahi sakta.. bas apko suggest kar sakta hu...

Manvi looks at him questioning. He smiles at her

BHARAT- if you'll cry like this, then bhabhi will be always worried for you sisters. You want that?

He asked her while she nods denying him..

BHARAT- then give her a nice send off... She's not going to stay with any strangers... We are now family right? We'll always take care of bhabhi.. and when you will come there forever, you'll be happy seeing your dii like that...

He ensures her by his words. Manvi smile at him and wipes her tears. Bharat again pulls her in a hug and she closed her eyes feeling him...

At stairs, Shatrughan was still consoling Shruti...

SHATRUGHAN- relax baby... If you'll cry like this, then what will siya bhabhi think? 

Said Shatrughan while Shruti still ignore him and cries. 

SHRUTI- hamara kya hoga dii ke bina?? Dii ka kya hoga hamare bina?? 

She said between her sob. Shatrughan felt bad for her. He caresses her face lightly

SHRUTI- we start our day with dii... And ends it with dii only... Now what?

Asked Shruti. Shatrughan cups her face.

SHATRUGHAN- but only for sometime na.. then you all are going to come there? Right? 

Shatrughan tried to pacify her. She nods in yes

SHATRUGHAN- come on Shruti.. I know how you are feeling. We all love Ram bhaiya the same.. but you have to be strong na.. if you all will cry like this then who will take care of uncle and aunty?

Asked Shatrughan wiping her tears. She looks at him and nods in yes

SHATRUGHAN- you are the youngest right? I know everyone should take care of you, pamper you.. but now you have to take care of them in absence of bhabhi..

Shruti looks at him in wonder

SHATRUGHAN- what?

Asked Shatrughan looking at her in confusion

SHRUTI- I'm amazed looking at this side of "the carefree Mr Raghuvanshi"

Said Shruti in a giggle. Shatrughan laughs at her and pulls her cheek... 

SHATRUGHAN- that's like my baby..

He again embrace her and she hugs him tightly...

After the dinner, everyone gathers in the hall. 

VASHISHT- Bidaai ka samay horaha he..

Announced Guru Vashisht while everyone became sad hearing this. Sunaina looks at Siya who was looking down controlling her tears. She brings a box with her and moves towards siya. 

SUNAINA- a mother always teaches her daughter and give her those values by which she can take care of her sasural...

Sunaina said looking at Siya while she was still looking down. Sunaina smile lightly and caresses her head

SUNAINA- humne bhi... Tum charo ko hamesha se ye hi sikhaya he. Today at your Bidaai, I'll just hand you this...

She gives the box to Siya. Siya looks at her questioning

SUNAINA- isme Ramayana he.. in Life, if ever you get any situation, which seems difficult to you, then follow the values written in this...

Instructs Sunaina. Siya gets emotional and she hugs her mother crying. Everyone became emotional looking at them. Sumitra moves towards them and takes the box from Siya so that she can meet everyone properly. Sunaina caresses Siya's head shedding tears. She release her from hug and took her near Kranti. 

SUNAINA- jitne sanskar de sakti thi, de chuki hu. I have always felt ki Siya ko jyada sikhane ki zarurat hi nahi padi. She has learnt everything by herself. Fir bhi agar usse kuch galati hojaye, to use maaf kar dijiyega...

Said Sunaina looking at Kranti while Kranti nods in no. 

KRANTI- don't say like this bhabhi...as a woman, I can understand your pain. Don't you worry about Siya. Wo apne hi ghar ja rahi he...

Kranti assures Sunaina about Siya. Sunaina and siya again hugs each other and cried. Ram looks at them sadly. Everyone was getting emotional and crying. Siya looks around to find Janak but he was not present there. She looks at Sunaina

SIYA- papa.... Where is papa? 

Asked Siya for which everyone looks around. Ram thinks something and looks upstairs at janak's room. 

Janak was standing in front of a photo frame of him, siya and Sunaina. He was having light tears in his eyes. He heard a knock at the door and turns around to witness Ram. Ram smile and moves towards him. 

RAM- papa...

Janak wipes his tears and looks at Ram

JANAK- I know... I've to be present downstairs. Bidaai ka time horaha he...

He said looking sad. He bows down not meeting eyes with Ram

JANAK- it's very difficult for me.. for the first time in my Life, Janak Rajrishi is feeling depressed...

He gets tears again. Ram smile and moves towards him

RAM- I don't think so.. Janak Rajrishi can never get depressed. It's the father in you, who is getting sad to say goodbye to his daughter

JANAK- kya karu me Ram? Meri Siya, the piece of my heart, how will I let her go? How should I see her leaving her home, her family? How we all will live without her Ram? 

Said Janak nodding in disbelief. Ram holds him by his shoulders

RAM- papa... Siya ke kahi aur chale Jane se kya aapka pyar uske liye Kum hojayega? Siya yaha nahi rahegi to kya aap use yad karke dukhi honge? Khush nahi?

Asked Ram while Janak looks at him. 

RAM- I have seen this papa, everyone in this house loves Siya a lot. And I understand why is it so. Don't worry papa, if you want time then we can wait. You take time to get ready for Siya's Bidaai..

Ram assured Janak while he smile at him proudly. He hugs Ram

JANAK- we are so lucky to have you Ram... 

Ram smile at him. Both of them looks at the door where Siya was standing looking at them. Siya moves towards Janak

SIYA- what you want papa, I should always think that behind me everyone in this house is unhappy, sad..?? 

She asked getting tears. Janak looks at her sadly

SIYA- you want me to always be sad thinking about this? You don't want me to smile thinking of you all?

Asked Siya while Janak looks down. Ram looks at them and smile sadly

SIYA- I'm your daughter papa.. and nothing can separate me from you. Mere dur chale Jane se bhi, me aap hi ki beti rahungi... Hamesha...

Said Siya holding janak's hand. He nods in agreement at her. She hugs him keeping her head on his chest while he caresses Siya's head. After sometime Janak release her. She wipes her father's tears...

JANAK- always stay happy... Remember no matter what, your father is always there for you...

She smiles and nods in yes. Ram also gets little tears but he controlled himself

JANAK- one more thing siya.... I've always taught you to be independent, to be strong. And I hope you will always follow this. Self-respect is the most important part in anyone's life which you have to protect the most...

Siya nods in yes agreeing to her father. Ram looks at them smiling proudly. He was happy that he is in a relationship with such a matured and educated family. Janak looks at Ram and takes Siya near him.

JANAK- chalo... Bidaai ka time horaha he...

Ram smile at him. Janak held siya from shoulder and started moving downstairs. Ram stood beside him from other side. 

Ungli pakad ke tune

Chalna sikhaya tha na

Dehleez oonchi hai ye, paar karaa de

Everyone looks at the stairs from where the three of them came. Siya gets tears and looks down

Baba main teri mallika

Tukda hoon tere dil ka

Ikk baar phir se dehleez paar karaa de

They reached down and Janak and Dashrath hugs each other. Janak looks at siya and caresses her face

Mudke na dekho dilbaro

Dilbaro…

Mudke na dekho dilbaro

Siya moves towards Kushal and hugs him. She cried holding his kurta while he closed his eyes nodding in no. Ram watched her sadly

Mudke na dekho dilbaro

Dilbaro…

Mudke na dekho dilbaro

Kushal caresses her head. Siya moves towards Chandra and held her hands. Chandra embrace her lovingly and siya cried holding her tight

Fasalein jo kaati jaayein

Ugti nahi hain

Betiyan jo byahi jaaye

Mudti nahi hain…

Chandra release her from hug and wipes her tears. Siya moves towards Vishwas. He smile lightly and touch her head. She keeps her head near his chest and he patted her back

Fasalein jo kaati jaayein

Ugti nahi hain

Betiyan jo byahi jaaye

Mudti nahi hain…

She looks at her sisters who were crying uncontrollably. She opens her arms to call them and all three of them runs towards her giving a group hug...

Aisi bidaai ho toh

Lambi judaai ho toh

Dehleez dard ki bhi paar karaa de

The three brothers looks at them and gets emotional. Kranti and Sumitra also looks teary and sad. 

Baba main teri mallika

Tukda hoon tere dil ka

Ikk baar phir se dehleez paar kara de

Sunaina keeps her hand on janak's shoulder while he sheds some tears. Siya caresses all her sisters head while they nods in no telling siya to not leave

Mudke na dekho dilbaro

Dilbaro…

Mudke na dekho dilbaro...!!!

Siya lightly release them from hug. She looks at Manvi and wipes her tears

SIYA- Manvi... Now you are the eldest. Ab tumhari responsibility business and ghar dono ke liye badh gayi. Samjhi?

She asked cupping manvi's face. Manvi looks at her and said

MANVI- aap ho to mujhe kis chiz ki tension he dii.??

SIYA- me hu... But dur rahungi na...

Manvi sobs while Siya nods in no. Bharat looks at Manvi getting sad.

SIYA- apna khyal rakhna... Aur gussa thoda Kum karna...

Siya said smiling. Chandra covers her mouth getting emotional while Kushal side hugs her. Siya looks at Urmila and wipes her tears

SIYA- maa aur chachi ko tang mat karna Urmi... Aur Manvi se jhagda bhi mat karna... Aur Shruti ko chidhaya he to.... I'll...I'll come here and scold you..

Said siya smiling. Urmila holds Siya's hand

URMILA- then I'll intentionally do this. 

Lakshman smile at her. Siya lightly pats urmila's forehead. 

SIYA- take care of yourself. Hmm??

Urmila nods in yes. Siya looks at Shruti while she nods in no

SIYA- you are the youngest, but you have to take care of everyone now. 

Shruti closed her eyes and sheds tears. Shatrughan looks down not able to see her like that. Siya wipes shruti's tears.

SIYA- apna khyal rakhna...

All three of them again hugs Siya for some time. She release them and smile at them

SIYA- I'll wait for you all to come there... To be together again...

The girls nods in yes. Sumitra moves towards siya and hold her. Siya started walking. They came outside near the door. Manvi brings a plate containing rice near Siya. Siya took some rice and throws it behind her while Sunaina catch some of them in her palms standing behind Siya. They walk till the main gate where the car was waiting for them. Siya looks back at everyone. The Rajrishis were crying looking at their siya going. She runs towards Janak and Sunaina and hugs them tightly. Kranti gets emotional while Sumitra controls her. Ram looks down feeling sad for his Siya. Kushal come near Siya and release her from the hug. He side hugs her and takes her to the car. Siya covered her mouth shedding the tears continuously. Kushal makes Siya sit in the car while Ram sit beside her. Dashrath smile at Janak and moves towards him

DASHRATH- Janak ji... I'm taking my daughter with me...

Janak smile at his assurance. Both of them hug each other. The ladies also hug each other. Bharat, lakshman and Shatrughan looks at their respective partners and smile sadly. They all sit in their car. The car started while siya looks at her family from the window. She wave her hand saying bye while everyone smile at her saying bye. They kept on looking at the car till it gets disappeared. They all started crying again when the car has finally disappeared from their sight. Siya closed the window and sobs. Ram keeps his hand on her hand while she looks at him. He smile at her lightly while she reciprocate the smile wiping her tears...

References:

Song: "Dilbaro"- Raazi (2018 movie)

Saumya96 thumbnail

Sumitra opens the door of the hotel room and welcome Siya inside. She made Siya to sit on bed

SUMITRA- comfortable!?

Asked sumitra while Siya smile at her. 

SUMITRA- you take rest... Fir subah flight he Mumbai ki to nikalna bhi he... Ok? 

SIYA- yes choti maa...

Sumitra smile at her and leaves from there closing the door behind her. Siya looks around the room. He witnessed her bags at a corner. She moves there and search her cellphone in her purse. She looks at the messages she has received from her friends and her dear ones congratulating her. Her concentration broke by the knock at door. She turns around to witness Ram. She looks down while he closed the door behind him. She moves towards bed while he also followed her. They both sit beside each other not speaking anything. She looks at the time on her phone which shows 3:00 am and keeps her phone on side table. Ram watched her

RAM- it's very late... You can take rest..

He said looking at her while she smiles. He goes to the other side removing his neckpiece and loosening the buttons of his sherwani. She removes her earrings and neckpiece and keeps it on table. She touched her veil to remove that but she was not able to remove the pin. She struggle doing that when suddenly she felt someone's touch. She looks aside to find Ram sitting near her touching her veil to help her remove it. She smiles and looks down. He removes the number of pins from her veil and her veil falls down. She removes all her jewelry while he watched her doing it...

RAM- how you all manage this?

Siya looks at him questioning. He gives her the number of pins which he have removed from her hair. She giggled at him and take those pins. 

SIYA- this is nothing... Once I open my hair then you'll be more surprised

Said Siya giggling while he smile at her. He helps her remove the garland from her hair. And one by one removes pins to remove her bun. As she told he was already surprised by the pins while she laughs at his expression. Finally her long hair open up and falls down till her back and he sighed relief

RAM- thank god

Siya laughs at him nodding in disbelief

RAM- I think I should get used to it now..

He said looking at her while she looks down. They were again silent saying nothing. Siya tucks her hair behind her ear while Ram looks at her

RAM- isn't it surprising?

Ram breaks the silence while siya looks at him in confusion

RAM- hamari puri shadi me, humne ek dusre se ek bhi bat nahi  ki...

Said Ram while Siya nods in agreement. 

SIYA- strange...

She said looking at him. Ram slowly moved his hands towards her hand and holds it. She looks at him

SIYA- actually.... I wanted to... Thank you

She said slowly while he looks confused

RAM- thanks for what?

SIYA- whatever you said to papa... At the time of Bidaai.... It meant a lot for me..

She said looking down getting emotional. He smiles at her. He cups her face and makes her look at him

RAM- that was not a formality. It was just my responsibility...

Ram wipes her small tears while she smile at him. He looks at her forehead where he could see the sindoor. He moves closer to her and kissed her forehead softly. She closed her eyes feeling him. He looks at her 

RAM- aap rest kar lijiye...

He said in a whisper while she nods in yes. He gets up and moves towards other side of bed. She smiles at him going. They both rest themselves on bed looking at other ways smiling. 

There was a knock at the door by which Ram's sleep got disturbed. He looks beside him where Siya was sleeping. He goes near the door and open it to find Kranti there

RAM- good morning maa...

He smiles and wished her while she also smile at him

KRANTI- good morning beta.. tum dono uth gaye? We have to take a flight in sometime... 

RAM- yes maa..  coming

She smiles at him and leaves from there. He closed the door and looks at Siya. He moves towards the bed and looks at her sleeping peacefully. He smiles at her. He observed a hair strand on her face. He moves his hand towards her face. He slowly took the strand and tuck it behind by which her sleep got disturbed. She looks at him in surprise and gets up. They both smile at each other

SIYA- am I late?

Asked Siya getting concerned while Ram nods in no. After a moment he spoke..

RAM- you get ready first...

She smiles at him but was waiting for him to go. He looks at her questioning while she said nothing looking aside. He understood her consciousness and smile

RAM- I'll wait in lobby... Just call me when you're done..

She smiles and nods in yes. He goes from the room keeping Siya alone. He enters in lobby and looks around waiting for Siya to get ready. He picks up the newspaper kept at shelf. His eyes falls on the news at corner which makes him smile. It was their wedding news which was printed in newspaper - "Ram Raghuvanshi and Siya Rajrishi gets hitched in a private ceremony.!", he reads the title and started checking what's written inside. It gives a summary which tells that the eldest son of Dashrath Raghuvanshi has got married to the eldest daughter of Janak Rajrishi. What is the reason for this hush-hush wedding, and the media making their own predictions. Ram smile and nods in disbelief reading the column. His concentration broke by Lakshman

LAKSHMAN- bhai... What are you doing here?

Asked Lakshman looking at him from top to bottom. Ram keeps the newspaper back at shelf and said

RAM- siya is getting fresh. So I'm waiting for her

Lakshman scrunched his eyebrow and looks at him in confusion

RAM- what?

Asked Ram looking at his expression

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi is getting fresh... So why you have to leave the room... I mean..ab to shadi hogayi... To ab... Chalta he na...

Said lakshman in a whisper. Ram widens his eyes while Lakshman laughs at him

RAM- shut up lakshman... Tum log kuch bhi bolte ho... 

He said getting embarrassed. Lakshman laughs and nods in sorry

LAKSHMAN- ok jo bhi he.. we are waiting for you for breakfast. Hurry up ... We've to leave

Said lakshman and goes from there. Ram smile at what he said and scratched his forehead feeling embarrassed...

At Rajrishi house, Janak and Kushal settled at dinning for lunch. Sunaina and Chandra arrange the plates for them. Janak looks around to find the girls

JANAK- where are the girls?

Asked Janak to Sunaina while she looks sad. Chandra answered him

CHANDRA- subah se room me hi he.. they are not talking with anyone. They are very sad...

Said Chandra while Janak nods listening to her

JANAK- I'll just check..

He gets up and moves towards their room. There, all three of them were sitting idle doing nothing. Shruti looks at Manvi and Urmila

SHRUTI- dii ke bina kitna boring lag raha he na sab?

Said Shruti while Manvi nods in yes

MANVI- I'll not at all feeling good. Kal tak kitna shor aur awaz tha is ghar me... And now... It seems that someone has taken away our happiness

Said Manvi looking sad. 

SHRUTI- don't know what dii must be doing? 

Urmila thinks something and moves towards Manvi and Shruti

URMILA- dii ko call kare? Ab tak to wo Mumbai pohoch bhi gayi hongi... Let's ask her about her wellbeing

Said Urmila while Shruti nods in excitement. Manvi stops them

MANVI- no... Not now..

URMILA- why dii??

MANVI- urmi... Siya dii must be busy with her post wedding rituals. Wo abhi to pohochi hongi waha. Is it nice to disturb her at this time?

Asked Manvi while urmila pout looking sad

SHRUTI- ye kya bat hui.? Now we have to think before talking with our dii?

Complaints Shruti. Manvi smile and holds her shoulder

MANVI- no Shruti.. just it's a matter of time. Hum sham me call kar lenge.. and you both know kranti aunty right? Agar humne call kar liya aur wo dii se gussa hogayi to?

Asked Manvi in concern while urmila and Shruti nods at her agreeing. 

URMILA- then what should we do Manvi dii...??

JANAK- may I suggest?

The girls looks back where Janak was standing. He moves towards them

JANAK- if you all are missing your dii, then do those work which she used to do..

The girls looks at each other and then at Janak in confusion

JANAK- thoda office ka kam karo.. thoda apni maa ko help karo... Water the plants.. clean this room... You'll definitely not get bored

Suggest Janak while all of them smile

SHRUTI- but... Isse to dii ki yad aur bhi ayegi..

Janak caresses her head

JANAK- to apni dii ko sad hoke nahi, khush hoke yad karo... Hmm??

Asked Janak while they nods in agreement

JANAK- waise bhi.. reception ke liye to hum Jane hi wale he...

The girls looks excited hearing this

MANVI- really tauji? We are going? 

Asked Manvi while Janak nods in yes.

URMILA- when papa?

JANAK- next week...

They girls became happy and hugs Janak. While he smile looking at them...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Ram and Siya were waiting at entrance of Raghuvanshi palace. Siya was looking like a newly wedded in Red color saree. While Ram was in his off white kurta. Kranti and Sumitra came there with some stuff to welcome them. Sumitra place a "kalash" of rice in front of siya. Kranti did their aarti while Mandira rolls her eyes looking at them

VASHISHT- aao Siya. Gruh-pravesh karo..

Siya nods and lightly kick the kalash inside the house with her right foot. Sumitra place a plate of vermilion water and indicates her to enter. She put her feet in the plate one by one and enters the house. They all went near the temple situated inside the dinning area. Ram and Siya bows their head and joins their hands infront of the idol to take blessings. 

KRANTI- come siya..

They take the couple in hall where arrangements for some rituals were done. Ram and siya sit in front of each other while a large bowl of milk was kept between them. Everyone settled surrounding them

SHATRUGHAN- what's this choti maa?

Asked Shatrughan curiously. 

SUMITRA- this is a ritual which is going to decide who is going to rule in this marriage...

Said Sumitra looking at Ram and Siya while the brothers looks confused.

SUMITRA- this is a ring which I'm going to drop in this bowl. You two have to search it. Aur jisko pehele mili wo jita aur rule bhi uska... Simple...

Said Sumitra explaining the task. Everyone laughs at this unique ritual

KRANTI- by the way it's just a ritual. Aisa rule wagera kuch nahi hota. Both the partners are equal in a marriage

Said Kranti looking at the couple so that they will not misunderstand it

DASHRATH- yes exactly. Ab dekh lo.. hamare time, me jita tha.. but tumhari mom ko dekhke lagta he aisa ki rule Mera chalta hoga?

Winks Dashrath while Kranti looks surprised. The kids laughs at them

KRANTI- kya aap bhi... Kuch bhi sikha rahe he bahu ko...

Said Kranti in an embarrassment. Dashrath giggle at this

DASHRATH- are?? Who is bahu here? I'm talking with my daughter... Jaise aapki team he already Ram ke sath, waise hi ab meri ban gayi he siya ke sath.. right siya?

Asked Dashrath for which she just smile. Ram looks at her feeling that already she has won heart of everyone in this house. Kranti nods smiling

SUMITRA- ok now... Let's begin...

Said Sumitra and drop the ring in bowl. Ram and siya started searching for it. Everyone tried for cheer them. Finally Siya finds the ring

LAKSHMAN- kya bhaiyya... Har gaye aap to...

Said Lakshman nodding in disbelief. Ram looks at Siya

RAM- hum to pehele hi haar gaye he...

Said Ram making siya embarassed while everyone smile at them

LAKSHMAN- aye haye...bhaiyaa...

The brothers patted on Ram's shoulder while Siya turned red due to embarrassment. 

KRANTI- come on it's done now... You all take some rest. 

Suggested kranti to all the boys while they took Siya in the kitchen. 

KRANTI- siya... There's a ritual where you have to prepare something sweet for everyone. 

SUMITRA- yes... Aur fir sabse ache ache gifts milenge...

Said Sumitra while siya nods in yes..

KRANTI- what will you prepare? 

Asked kranti while Siya thinks something

SUMITRA- ofcourse kheer... Ram's favourite

Said Sumitra confirming while Siya lightly nods in no. Kranti looks questioning

KRANTI- what happened siya?

SIYA- maa... If there's not a problem.... Then.... Could I prepare something which Bharat Lakshman and Shatrughan likes?

Asked Siya for which Kranti and Sumitra looks surprised. They both look at each other and smile proudly. Kranti cups Siya's face

KRANTI- ab tak to me bas kehti thi... But now I'm sure... Siya bilkul Ram jaisi hi he...

Said Kranti caressing her face while she bows down smiling. 

SUMITRA- come siya.. I'll tell you their favourite dishes.. 

Siya nods and followed Sumitra while Kranti looks at her lovingly and thanks god for making siya as Ram's partner. 

Everyone settled at dinning while Sumitra helped Siya bring the food at table.

LAKSHMAN- aaj bhabhi ne mitha banaya he na... Kya banaya?

Asked lakshman getting excited. Siya smile at him

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya.. bhul gaye? Is ghar me bas kheer banti he

Said Shatrughan complaining. Kranti pulls his ear

KRANTI- Zara dekhna to tumhari bhabhi ne banaya kya he..

Shatrughan opens the lid of a bowl. He gets surprise by the dish

SHATRUGHAN- gulab jamun..??

Asked Shatrughan getting happy. Siya keeps a bowl in front of Bharat and indicates him to check. Bharat opens the lid

BHARAT- gajar ka halwa...

Said Bharat smiling. Lakshman looks surprised and opens the lid of the third bowl. He gets happy looking at the custard in front

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi.... These all are our favourite

Said Lakshman being happy. Sumitra smile at them

SUMITRA- this was Siya's idea only. She wanted to prepare favourite dishes for you three

The boys looks at Siya in amusement. Dashrath and Ram looks proud while Mandira gave a fake smile

LAKSHMAN- thank you so much bhabhi...

Said lakshman feeling emotional. Siya smile at them to say welcome. She served everyone. The boys had their favourite dish..

SHATRUGHAN- wow bhabhi... It's yummy... Itna acha to maa aur choti maa bhi nahi banati...

Siya nods in disbelief while Kranti agreed to him. Dashrath calls Siya towards him.

DASHRATH- take this Siya...

He hands a cash cover to her. She accepts it and took his blessings. Kranti moves towards her and hands her a jewelry box. 

KRANTI- Siya... This is traditional jewelry of our family. Since you are the eldest daughter-in-law, you have a right over it

She said caressing her head which irked Mandira. Sumitra looks at Mandira and then smile looking at Kranti. Siya took her blessings. Everyone had their food. After the dinner the boys were excited to show Siya her new room...

LAKSHMAN- now everything is done right.. come on bhabhi we will take you to your room... We have already shown that to you but today you'll witness it in person

Said lakshman and holds Siya's hand. Kranti came near them

KRANTI- not tonight... Tomorrow...

The boys looks confused

BHARAT- why maa??

KRANTI- tomorrow there is a puja after which this kalava will be removed and then ram and siya can stay in same room..

Said Kranti showing the thread which was tied on Siya's wrist. Ram looks sad but didn't show it to anyone. Dashrath takes Guru Vashisht to the guest room. Sumitra looks at Mandira

SUMITRA- masi... You are going to stay tonight? 

Asked Sumitra looking angry while Mandira gave a look at her

KRANTI- ofcourse Sumitra... Masi aap kuch din yahi rukengi.. then next week reception is also there, after that you can go... But not now

Mandira looks at sumitra in a smirk while she nods in disbelief. Kranti holds Siya's hand

KRANTI- Siya, you stay with Sumitra tonight. Will it be ok?

Asked kranti while siya nods in yes. She looks at Ram who was staring her sadly. 

SUMITRA- come Siya...

Both the ladies took Siya to sumitra's room. While Mandira also leave to the guest room. The boys wink at each other and moves towards Ram. 

LAKSHMAN- chu chu chu.... Bhaiya... Aaj ka plan to flop hogaya na?

Said lakshman keeping his hand on Ram's shoulder. Ram looks at him in confusion

RAM- plan? 

SHATRUGHAN- first night ka plan bhaiya...

Said Shatrughan teasing. Bharat giggle while Lakshman and Shatrughan clap their hands in air

RAM- kuch bhi.... Aisa kuch nahi he....

BHARAT- humse kya chupana bhaiyaa??

Said Bharat while Ram looks at him in surprise

RAM- bharat... You too??

Bharat looks down smiling while Ram nods in disbelief

RAM- you all heard na what maa said? Rituals are remaining... 

LAKSHMAN- uffo bhaiya... Kya rituals rituals... Ab kitna chalega ye sab..

RAM- why you all are worried so much..

Asked Ram crossing his hands. Lakshman looks at Shatrughan while he laughs

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya.. hamari bhi to shadi honi he kuch time me... We also have to go through all this...

LAKSHMAN- wohi to.. aap mana kar dete to hume bhi himmat ajati.. aise rituals ke liye mana karne ki

Said Lakshman complaining. Ram holds lakshman's ear from one hand while Shatrughan's ear from other

RAM- sharam karo... Aur sudhar jao... Otherwise I've to tell Urmila and Shruti to do this...

LAKSHMAN- aauu... Bhaiya...

Ram leaves them smiling in disbelief. While the brothers have a group hug...

Kranti and Sumitra brings Siya in the room. 

SUMITRA- be comfortable siya. Bas aaj hi ki rat.. fir kal se to apne husband ke sath hi rehna he..

Said Sumitra teasing while siya smile looking down. Kranti caresses her head

KRANTI- by god's grace, everything went smoothly.. he na?

Asked kranti to Sumitra and she nods in yes. Kranti looks at Siya wanting to say something. Sumitra looks at her expression

SUMITRA- didi... I'll just make coffee for the kids. You have a talk with your new bahu..

Kranti thanks her with her eyes while Sumitra just gave her a smile. She leaves the two of them alone. Kranti holds Siya's both hands

KRANTI- siya... Before today, we have met several times, we have talked several times.. but today... We are talking first time as a saas- bahu with each other

Siya looks at her and smile. Kranti caresses her face

KRANTI- you will be the eldest daughter in law of this house Siya. We are lucky that your sisters are going to become our bahus. We are privileged to have you four of you...

SIYA- thank you maa... It means a lot for us..

Kranti smile at her lovingly for her gesture. 

KRANTI- Ram bohot chota tha siya, when I have seen him for the first time. He was hardly of two years. But when I embraced him for the first time, that very moment became the happiest moment of my life. I experienced of being a mother for the first time. 

Said Kranti remembering the day. Siya looks at her and smile thinking the love which she has for Ram

KRANTI- bhale hi... I've not given birth to him.. but he is my son... My very own son..

Said Kranti keeping her hand near her chest. Kranti opens her fist and gives a letter to siya. Siya looks confused

KRANTI- jab Kaushalya didi bimar thi.. aur doctors ne kaha tha ki koi umid nahi he.. tab unhone Ram ke papa se kaha tha dusri shadi karne ke liye. 

Said Kranti being emotional. Siya looks at her smiling sadly

KRANTI- she wanted to meet Ram's new mother before she takes her last breath. And when I met Kaushalya didi for the last time before she....... she handed me this letter... And she asked me to give this to Ram's wife..

She said with tears in her eyes. Siya became surprised and looks at the letter. Kranti caresses her head

KRANTI- I don't know what is written in this. But I'm sure, that Kaushalya didi has given you her blessings through this.. 

Siya looks at Kranti and smile at her. Kranti wipes her tears and leaves Siya alone for some time. Siya goes near window and opens the letter to read -

"Dear one,

I don't know to whom I'm writing this, but I'm sure definitely you are the one who has won my Ram's heart."

Siya smile at it. She looks at the table where Ram's photo was there. She continued reading the letter-

"You know what, I was very fond of kids, specially a girl child. When I was expecting during Ram, I used to pray to God daily so that he could bless me with a daughter. But when Ram was born, I cried a lot. I complain about giving me a son and not a daughter. That time, Ram's father brought him to me and asked me to take him in my hands. The moment I gathered him in my hands, those complaints those angers all got disappeared. Those tiny palms touched my face and I experienced that I'm the most luckiest mother..."

Siya smile getting emotional. She remembers Sunaina and the moments spend with her. She continued reading-

"I worship lord Rama, that's why I wish to name by boy as Ram. He used to be very chubby and cute. He has became my life. I used to spend my whole day with him. Ram's father is always complaining that I have forgotten him because of Ram. But then, he is also too fond of him. We were living a happy life, but suddenly one day I came to know that I have cancer. A severe one. For which doctors has said that I can't live for more than 3 months. I was devastated by the news. It seemed like everything is going to end by this. Ram's father is so heartbroken by this. And my Ram, he is just one and half year old. He knows nothing and understand nothing about this. I was so worried for him. I think alot. For both, Ram and his father. His father has to look after the business which he has started just now. I was thinking who will take care of my Ram. I was thinking who will take care of his father. And then I came to a decision that I'll ask for a promise from Ram's father that before I take my last breath, he will find another mother for Ram. He didn't agree at first, but then looking at Ram he said yes for this. I was admitted in hospital and was in a stage that anything can happen to me. That time I met Kranti for the first time. She is a strong lady and I'm sure that she will handle my family nicely. She will be a second mother for Ram. I was happy and relieved that someone is there who can take my place.."

A tear drop from Siya's eyes. She wipes it and looks at Ram's photo. She moves towards the table and take that photo in her hand. She caresses the frame while more tears forms in her eyes. She continued reading the letter-

"Ram will be grown up and married obviously that's why you are reading this letter. I don't know how he has grown up. I don't know how he looks like, how he is behavior wise. What are his likes, what are his dislikes. I don't know anything. But one thing I'm sure about is, he is definitely like me. And what can give a mother more pride other than this. The day when you read this letter, you will get more emotionally attached to Ram. I know. You will be more in love with him, you will see a new side of him. Now you are the one who has to be with him no matter what. A wife is not just a partner but is a friend, guide, guardian, everything. People will come and go from Ram's life, but you have to be with him forever. And Ram too has to be with you till infinity. This letter is my blessing to both of you. May you both live a happy and prosperous life where you love each other and be with each other no matter what. Remember, I'm watching you both and showering my blessings on you. God bless you..!!" 

Siya complete the letter. She settled on bed and started crying. She holds Ram's photo and place it near her heart. She cried continuosly. Sumitra came there and witness Siya crying. She became tensed looking her like this. She was about to move towards her when someone kept hand on her shoulder. She turns around to witness Kranti

SUMITRA- didi... Dekhiye na... What has happened to her?

Asked Sumitra getting worried. Kranti looks at Siya crying and become sad. 

KRANTI- she has read Kaushalya didi's letter. May be she's feeling emotional because of that. 

Said Kranti smiling sadly. Sumitra looks at Siya and became sad

KRANTI- sumitra... You go and call Ram. He is the only one who can console her. Let them spend some time together. 

Suggested Kranti while Sumitra nods in yes. She leaves from there to call Ram while Kranti looks at Siya sadly. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

In Rajrishi house, the girls were not sleeping and waiting for Siya's call. Urmila checked the phone again and again but got no call from siya. Manvi looks angry while Shruti feels sleepy. Suddenly Urmila's phone rang and all three of them looks with a hope. Urmila's smile disappeared checking the caller's name. Manvi asked her raising her eyebrow

URMILA- laksh...

Manvi became sad. While Urmila picks the call

URMILA- hello...

Said Urmila sadly. Lakshman scrunched his eyebrow

LAKSHMAN- hey... What's there? Why you are low?

URMILA- didi has not called us.. where's she? We are waiting for her call

Said Urmila pouting. Lakshman giggles at her. He decided to tease her

LAKSHMAN- oh bhabhi... She's very busy. She will not call you. 

Urmila looks surprised. 

URMILA- kyuu??? Itni bhi kaha busy he dii??

LAKSHMAN- she's taking care of her devars. You know what she has prepared our favourite sweet in her peheli rasoi. Aisa peheli bar hua he ki kheer ke alawa bhi kisi special occasion pe kuch aur bana he

Said lakshman in excitement while urmila became sad

URMILA- acha? It means... She doesn't remember to call us?

Lakshman feels sad for her.

LAKSHMAN- hey don't worry. I'll ask bhabhi to talk with you. Just give me a minute. 

Urmila became happy hearing it. She moves towards Manvi and Shruti

URMILA- laksh dii ko call de rahe he...

The girls became happy hearing this. Lakshman moves towards sumitra's room to find Kranti at the door. 

LAKSHMAN- maa...

KRANTI- what happened?

LAKSHMAN- maa... Wo Urmila ka call he. They want to talk with bhabhi...

He said showing her the phone. Kranti looks at Siya who was crying. She took the phone from Lakshman

KRANTI- hello... 

URMILA- namaste aunty...

KRANTI- khush raho beta... Actually I'm sorry... But... Siya can't talk with you right now.

This makes Urmila sad. While lakshman looks in surprise

KRANTI- don't get me wrong beta. Actually your dii is busy with your jiju. I'll ask her to call you tomorrow. Will it be ok?

Asked kranti. Urmila smile lightly

URMILA- no problem aunty.. we'll talk later. Good night...

KRANTI- good night beta...

Kranti disconnected the call and gave it back to lakshman

LAKSHMAN- what was that mom?

Lakshman looks angry at Kranti

LAKSHMAN- aapne jhut kyu bola?

KRANTI- ssshhuu....

Kranti asked him to keep quiet. 

KRANTI- your bhabhi is sad lakshman. And if she talk with her sisters now, they will understand that she's sad. You want Urmila to get worried for this?

Asked kranti keeping her hand on lakshman's shoulder. He looks at Siya and then at Kranti

LAKSHMAN- kya hua bhabhi ko? 

KRANTI- kuch nahi... Nothing serious... You'll not understand. Don't worry your bhaiya will handle

Said Kranti smiling while Lakshman looks at Ram coming there. Kranti also looks at his sight. 

KRANTI- come on... Let's go.. tum andar jao Ram. 

SUMITRA- tum jao Ram. I'll wait in living area

Said Sumitra smiling and leaves from there with Kranti and lakshman. Ram looks at Siya sobbing and enters inside. He moves towards her and sit beside her. Her eyes falls on him. As soon as she looks at him she hugs him tightly. Ram embrace her 

RAM- siya... What's there...why are you crying?

Asked Ram getting concerned while she sobbed in his embrace. He patted her back lightly

RAM- choti maa asked me to have a talk with you. What happened, I was worried when she told me this. 

She said nothing. Ram gave her time to get relax. After a while she release him and looks down. He smile at her and wipes her tears. She looks at him

RAM- may I know what is bothering you?

SIYA- nothing is bothering me. It's just... I felt emotional...

She said looking down. Ram cups her face

RAM- ghar ki yad arahi he?

Asked Ram smiling lightly while she nods in no. She showed him the letter while he looks confused

SIYA- maa has given me this

Ram takes the letter and started reading it. He himself became emotional reading the letter. A small tear formed at a corner of his eyes. Siya looks at him and wipes those tears. She kept her head at his shoulder

SIYA- I'm sorry...I didn't wanted to make you sad

Ram closed his eyes and sighed. 

RAM- you didn't made me sad. I'm privileged that you share this letter with me. 

Said Ram smiling. He lightly kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes wiping her tears. After a moment she release him and looks at him

SIYA- are you fine?

He looks at her and smile. He holds her hand

RAM- ofcourse I'm... 

She smile looking at him. He makes the grip tight on her hand while she looks at him

RAM- I will follow what Kaushalya maa has advised us...

He said smiling. Siya nods in agreement. He takes her hand and lightly kissed them while she bows down. He moves closer but she looks at the open door. He looks at her sight and smile looking down. 

RAM- aap sojayiye... I'll go... Choti maa must be waiting

She nods in yes. He smiles at her and leaves from there while she kept on looking at him.

MANVI- but why did she said like this?

Asked Manvi getting irritated while urmila looks sad. Urmila told them what Kranti said on phone call

URMILA- I don't know dii... Hosakta he sachme dii busy ho...

SHRUTI- itni rat ko ??

Asked Shruti moving towards Urmila. 

SHRUTI- aisa to nahi he na... That Kranti aunty don't want us to talk with Siya dii..

Asked Shruti getting concerned while Urmila looks at her in wonder

URMILA- are you mad? Why would she think like that?

Said Urmila while Shruti looks sad. Urmila sighed and holds Shruti from shoulder

URMILA- relax Shruti...we are thinking too much... Dii sachme busy hongi. 

She looks at Manvi and continued

URMILA- didi... Aapne hi subah kaha tha na that siya dii must be busy in her post wedding rituals. 

Manvi nods at her lightly

URMILA- dii... Ab hume bhi samajhna chahiye waha ke rituals and traditions. We are also going to be Raghuvanshis

Manvi looks at her and smile. 

MANVI- yes you are right... Siya dii ki jab bhi bat ati he, we all become very possessive. We should control our emotions...

Said Manvi while Urmila nods in yes. They look at Shruti who was still sad. Urmila indicate Manvi to talk

MANVI- Shruti....

Shruti turns around not listening to her

SHRUTI- I don't understand these things dii... Hamari dii se bat karne ke liye itna koshish? Isse pehle aisa kabhi nahi hua..

She said complaining. Manvi moves towards her

MANVI- ab wo bas hamari dii nahi he Shruti. She's the daughter in law of that house. Please try to understand.

Urmila also moves towards her

URMILA- aur kranti aunty ne kaha na... Tomorrow she'll herself ask Siya dii to call us. Ab apni hone wali sasuma pe itna to bharosa rakhna chahiye na

Winks Urmila lightening the moment. Shruti looks at her and smile. Urmila hugs Shruti from one side while Manvi does from the other side...

Next day, Siya was getting ready in sumitra's room for the Puja. She has wore pink saree. She heard a knock at door and turns around to find Kranti. Kranti moves towards Siya

SIYA- good morning maa...

She said smiling. Kranti also smiles looking at her and touch her face lovingly

KRANTI- good morning beta... You know what is the best part in you?

Siya looks at her questioning

KRANTI- you smile.. be like this only. Keep smiling always

Siya widened her smile hearing this. 

KRANTI- are haa.. I forgot to tell you. First of all call your sisters...kal Urmila ka call Aya tha, but that moment was not good for you to talk that's why I told her that you'll call her today..

Siya nods in yes. Kranti was about to leave when siya stops her by holding her hand. She looks confused

SIYA- thank you maa...

KRANTI- thank you? Kyu?

SIYA- you shared that letter with me.. I came to know many new things by reading that. That's why I'm thankful to you

Kranti smile at her. She caresses her head while siya continued

SIYA- one more thing maa... You know what Kaushalya maa has written regarding you?

Asked Siya while Kranti became surprise. She nods in no

SIYA- she has told me, that you are the strongest and the perfect person who can manage this whole family. And maa, I'm proud of you...

Said siya holding her hands. Kranti gets emotional hearing her words. They both hug each other for a moment. 

KRANTI- pagli... 

Kranti lightly patted on Siya's forehead while Siya giggle

KRANTI- ghar pe call karlo... 

Siya nods in yes while Kranti leave from there. Siya took her phone to make a call at her place

There Rajrishis were settled at dinning for breakfast. Urmila's phone rang and she became excited looking at the caller

URMILA- dii ka call....

Everyone became happy hearing this. Sunaina and Chandra also came there from kitchen. Urmila picks the call and keep it on speaker

URMILA- dii... How are you? Aap to hume bhul hi gayi he..

MANVI- ek call nahi kiya dii... Itna bhi kya busy hogayi aap?

SHRUTI- waha Jake wahi ki hogayi aap to... You didn't even send a single message..

The girls started bombarding questions on Siya. She smiles and nods in disbelief

URMILA- dii?? You there

SIYA- if you all are finished with your questions, then only I can speak na..

Said Siya while the girls laughs amongst them. Sunaina sighed hearing Siya's voice.

URMILA- how are you?

SIYA- I'm fine.. waha sab kaise he? Tum log kaise ho?

SHRUTI- we all are doing well dii... Just missing you so much

Said Shruti smiling sadly. 

SIYA- I'm also missing you all so much

MANVI- liar... Aisa hota to kal rat bat kyu nahi ki aapne?

Asked Manvi getting angry. Siya smile at her

SIYA- I'm sorry for that. Actually kal yaha ate hi kuch rituals thi. I was busy in that only. Now also, there's a puja. But maa asked me to talk with you people first..

Urmila looks at Manvi and smile while Manvi nods at her. 

SUNAINA- are. . you all only will talk or what? Give me the phone

Urmila passed the phone to Sunaina

SUNAINA- siya...

SIYA- maa... How are you? 

SUNAINA- tumhari awaz sun li.. ab bilkul thk hu...

Siya nods in disbelief. 

SUNAINA- acha tell me.. what have you prepared for your peheli rasoi? 

URMILA- dii ne unke tino devar ke liye unki favourite sweet dish banayi thi. 

Said urmila while Sunaina looks happy

SUNAINA- are wahh.. sabko acha laga?

SIYA- yes maa.. everyone loved that. 

Janak indicates Sunaina to give the phone while she nods in yes

SUNAINA- talk with your papa...

She passed the phone to Janak. Chandra keeps her hand on Sunaina's shoulder

CHANDRA- happy now?

SUNAINA- very happy

Said Sunaina while chandra nods in disbelief

JANAK- hello siya...

SIYA- papa... 

She smiles hearing his voice

JANAK- you are doing good??

SIYA- yes papa.. don't worry.. yaha sab bohot ache he.. everyone takes care of me... 

Janak looks at Sunaina and smile in satisfaction. 

SIYA- papa .. actually... Once all the rituals and everything gets finished, then I'll get back to the office work. Is it ok?

Asked Siya while Janak smile at her

MANVI- batao... Dii is worrying for office? 

SHRUTI- come on dii... Enjoy your newly married life.. ab to bhul jao kam ko thoda time...

Said the girls while Siya smile hearing that

JANAK- don't worry about these things Siya. You can join whenever you want to get back to the work... 

SIYA- ok papa...

Sumitra enters the room. 

SUMITRA- siya.. puja ka time hogaya he.. come..

Said Sumitra smiling while siya nods in yes..

JANAK- jao siya.. we will talk later

SIYA- bye papa...

JANAK- god bless you beta...

They disconnected the call. Siya and Sumitra leaves from there.