Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Near temple, arrangements were done for puja. Ram and Siya were sitting in front of hawan kund with their hands joined. Guru Vashisht recites some mantras. He applied tilak at Ram's forehead and a small tika at Siya's forehead. 

VASHISHT- shadi ki sabhi rasme ab purn ho chuki he... Ye kalawa jo rasmo ke shuru hone se pehle bandha gaya tha, ab wo kholne ka samay agaya he. 

Said Guru Vashisht indicating the holy thread which were tied on both Ram and Siya's wrist. 

VASHISHT- Ram... Siya.. aap dono ek dusre ka kalawa khol sakte he..

Ram looks at Siya. She forwarded her right hand to him. He touch her kalawa and opens it. After that he takes her hand near her and she also does the same. They both looks at each other smiling

VASHISHT- ab aap dono apne vaivahik jivan ki shuruaat kar sakte he..

Ram and Siya looks down smiling. While everyone smile looking at them. Everyone gets up after the puja gets complete.

VASHISHT- bhagwan sabhi ka mangal kare...

Said Guru Vashisht giving all his blessings while everyone joins their hands in front of him. He looks at Dashrath

VASHISHT- dashrath... Ab mujhe bhi Ayodhya ke liye wapis nikalna chahiye

Announced Vashisht while everyone became surprise hearing it. Kranti indicate Dashrath to speak

DASHRATH- Guru ji... Reception tak ruk jate. Reception is in next week...

VASHISHT- haveli me bohot dino se koi nahi he dashrath. Agar ruk sakta to zarur rukta. Par abhi nikalna uchit hoga..

Said Vashisht while Dashrath just nods accepting it. Dashrath and Kranti moves towards him and takes his blessings

VASHISHT- khush rahiye...

Sumitra also takes his blessings and he blessed her. Ram and Siya came forward and touch his feet

VASHISHT- khush rahiye... 

He looks at Siya and smile

VASHISHT- saubhagya vati bhava...

She smiles at his blessings. He looks at Ram and patted his shoulder

VASHISHT- nayi bahu ko lekar Ayodhya zarur ana Ram

RAM- ji Guruji...

Ram smile at him. His brothers also move towards him and takes his blessings while he blessed them smiling. Dashrath leaves with Guru Vashisht to drop him at airport. Kranti moves towards Siya

KRANTI- if you want, you can rest siya..

SIYA- no maa.. I'm fine..

Kranti smile at her lovingly. Mandira looks at them and nods her head

KRANTI- Sumitra.. let's prepare for lunch..

SUMITRA- ha didi...

SIYA- maa... May I also come? 

Asked Siya. Kranti looks at Sumitra surprisingly. They became happy that Siya wanted to start her responsibilities in this house. 

SUMITRA- of course you can...come..

They leave from there to the kitchen. Ram looks at her going. He observed his brothers whispering at each other. He looks confused

RAM- what's there?

He asked them.. they all smirk at him

LAKSHMAN- bhaiyya... Finally all rituals are over..

Said Lakshman keeping his arm on Ram's shoulder. Shatrughan does same from other side

SHATRUGHAN- to bhaiyaa... We are planning to decorate your room..

Said Shatrughan in a wink. Ram looks at both of them in shock

RAM- you people are crazy.. what will everyone think?

BHARAT- what's wrong in this Bhai? I mean first night ke liye to kar hi sakte he na...

Said Bharat slowly while lakshman and Shatrughan giggle at him. Ram nods in disbelief

LAKSHMAN- come on bhaiya. Aapko kuch nahi karna he. You just don't enter in the room till we complete... Ok..?? bye...

Saying he leave from there at Ram's room. Shatrughan also waves at Ram

SHATRUGHAN- see you...

He also leaves from there. Ram looks at Bharat while he smile at him

BHARAT- you relax bhaiya.. itna bada ghar he hamara... You can relax in living area, study, garden, terrace... Anywhere... We will be back..

Saying he runs from there. Ram smile at his brothers and nods in disbelief...

At night, Kranti, Sumitra along with Siya witness Ram sleeping on couch at living room. 

KRANTI- Ram...

Kranti patted on his shoulder and he gets up

KRANTI- why are you sleeping here? 

Asked Kranti in confusion. Ram looks at his room and then again at Kranti

RAM- maa... Actually...

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi ka wait kar rahe the... He na bhaiyaa??

Asked Lakshman coming near them. Ram smile lightly while Siya looks embarassed. 

SUMITRA- acha theek he... Chalo ab tum log bhi jake so jao... Every ritual and all is finished now, take some rest...

Adviced sumitra to Ram and Siya. 

LAKSHMAN- yes bhaiya.. go and sleeeeppp....

Said Lakshman teasing him. Ram gave a look at him and then looks at Siya.

Kranti and Sumitra leaves from there. Lakshman looks at both of them

LAKSHMAN- me bhi jata hu... Bhabhi... Good night

SIYA- good night

Siya smile at him. He looks at Ram and winks

LAKSHMAN- have a good night bhaiya...

Ram was about to hit him while he runs from there. 

RAM- pata nahi kya kiya he in tino ne..

Ram said to himself

SIYA- hmm?? You said anything?

Asked Siya getting confused. Ram smile at her lightly and nods in no. They started moving towards their room. The door was closed. Ram fumble to open the door. Siya looks at him in confusion while he just gave a light smile. Finally he opens the door. There was all dark inside. Both of them enters and Ram switch on the lights. The surrounding makes both Ram and Siya surprised. Whole room was decorated with flowers and balloons. The bed was designed with hearts drawn with rose petals.. Ram and Siya looks at each other for a moment. At the other moment Siya looks down while Ram also looks awkward. He closed the door and moves towards Siya. They both looks at each other and giggles.

RAM- these three I tell you... Crazy they are...

Said Ram nodding in disbelief. Siya still looking down said nothing but just smiled. Ram indicates her to sit and they move towards the bed. Nervousness surrounds them as they were searching words to speak. 

RAM- ghar par bat ki?

Finally Ram spoke something breaking the awkwardness

SIYA- yaa... Actually they were trying to have a talk since last night. Isliye aaj subah hi bat kar li thi..

Said Siya smiling while Ram nods. Siya played with her fingers. Ram looks at those and then at her.

RAM- you are nervous?

Asked Ram while she looks startled..

SIYA- huh..??

RAM- no actually.. you are doing that.... So...

He indicates at her fingers. She looks at him smiling lightly

RAM- aapko yad he? When we met for first time, you were doing the same.. playing like this. That day also you were nervous and now also... 

He said building an explanation. She looks at him and smile

SIYA- you were observing me?

Asked Siya while Ram smile at her

RAM- I was not observing you to take my decision. Rather I was observing you to know more about you...

Said Ram looking at her while she looks confused

SIYA- meaning?

RAM- shadi ke liye ha to meri tabhi hogayi thi when I've seen your Facebook profile

Said Ram admitting while Siya looks surprised. 

RAM- I'm serious... I was not knowing anything about you. Just it felt like, you are the only one...

Said Ram looking in her eyes. She looks down smiling

SIYA- aisa kya dekh liya us photo me, that you became so sure?

Asked Siya not meeting her eyes with him. He smiles at her question

RAM- the innocence which was there in your face. The truthfulness which your eyes showed. And of course... That million dollar smile

This makes Siya blush more. Ram observed her expression

RAM- I was just waiting for your answer. You will say yes or no... Am I deserving partner for you or not. These things I used to think about

Said Ram looking down while siya looks at him

RAM- but when you accepted the proposal, I felt out of the world. I felt like, I'm the most luckiest man...

Said Ram remembering the day while Siya smile at his innocence. 

RAM- dhire dhire apko janne laga to apke bare me kuch naya hamesha pata chala. The love you have for your family, for your work, for your dance... I was wondered.. how can a girl be so full of love and talent...

Siya gave a look at him

RAM- I'm not joking... Seriously... Aapne to mujhe apna fan bana diya

Said Ram teasing while Siya nods in disbelief. He looks at her lovingly

RAM- I'm so privileged to have you as my life partner

She looks at him in surprise and witness his loving gaze on her. 

SIYA- I'm so privileged to hear these words from you...

Said Siya smiling. He also reciprocate her smile. 

RAM- by the way... I've admitted everything to you... But I didn't hear anything about me from you

Said Ram looking at her while she looks embarrassed

RAM- shadi ke time, hum ek dusre ko ek jaisa haq denge, aisa promise kiya tha. Par aap to ye follow nahi kar rahi... Mujhe bhi haq he janne ka..

Said Ram teasing while she giggled at him.

SIYA- when are you going to join office back? 

Asked Siya changing the topic. He smiles at her. When she didn't get any reply she looks at him

RAM- I'm not going to answer that.. unless I get my answers

Said Ram in a smirk. She pressed her smile and gets up to move near mirror. She took out her earrings and keep them at table. He looks at her. She turns around and witness him staring her

SIYA- you don't want to sleep?

Asked Siya smiling while Ram nods in no. He moves towards her keeping his hands at his back

RAM- I want my answers...

He said smirking while she bows down

SIYA- har ek ladki chahti he... Ki uske life partner me wo qualities ho jo usne apne papa me dekhi ho... 

She said looking down while he listened to her

SIYA- when we had a talk for the first time, that time I realised that you have all that qualities which I'm searching for.

Ram widens his smile hearing this. She looks at him and continued

SIYA- you gave importance for my decision, you gave importance for my independence... And these are the things which helped me take my decision

They both stare each other. Ram lightly moves towards her and took her hands in his. He slowly kissed her hands while she looks down smiling. He moves more towards her and she closed her eyes tightly. He goes near her right ear and whispered

RAM- I love you Siya...

She smiles hearing those words from him for the first time while he looks at her expressions. He pulls her to embrace her while she keeps her head near his chest still closing her eyes

SIYA- I love you too....

She said softly which makes Ram smile more. He lightly touch her back which gives her goosebumps. She released him from hug 

SIYA- it's quite late... Sojayiye...

She runs from there towards the bed not meeting his eyes while he nods in disbelief looking at her ..

Saumya96 thumbnail

URMILA- this is not done laksh... Aapki bhabhi kya agayi waha, aap to bhul hi gaye he mujhe...

She said pouting while talking with Lakshman on a video call. Lakshman giggles at her

LAKSHMAN- acha?? Now you understood? When you were busy for wedding preparations, how much I missed you...

Asked lakshman crossing his hands. Urmila still remained angry not saying anything. Lakshman smile at her

LAKSHMAN- listen na baba... Ghar me puja thi.. and after that we were decorating bhaiya's room...

Urmila looks surprised hearing this

URMILA- really? OMG... Dii and jiju ko kaisa laga?

LAKSHMAN- that we don't know.. but kal puch lenge...

She smile at him while he looks at her in a smirk

LAKSHMAN- gussa gayab?

URMILA- haa... Itna acha kam kiya that's why... Otherwise I'm still angry somewhat..

She said in an attitude while he nods at her

LAKSHMAN- girls and their tantrums...

URMILA- shut up... You've to bear this now... For lifetime...

She said giving an order while he acts of getting fainted

LAKSHMAN- oh no.... Mera kya hoga....

URMILA- wohi hoga jo manjur-ae-Urmila hoga...

They looks at each other and burst into laughter...

Manvi was calling Bharat but he was not picking up the call. She looks frustrated. She was about to leave to her room when her cellphone rang

MANVI- where were you? I was calling you for so long..

BHARAT- sorry... Actually my phone was in room... And I was downstairs...

Manvi nods in disbelief

BHARAT- sorry...

Said Bharat hoping for a nice reply from other side. Manvi smile at him

MANVI- it's ok... How was your day?

Asked Manvi while Bharat rests himself on bed

BHARAT- bht acha... You know what jabse bhabhi ayi he tab se everyone are excited and are always around her. 

Said Bharat getting happy while Manvi smile hearing him

BHARAT- maa papa choti maa... They all are always praising and pampering bhabhi.. aur hum log... Hum to kuch na kuch sochte rehte he ki kaise bhabhi ko khush kare....

MANVI- hmmm...

Manvi smile sadly. Bharat scrunched his eyebrow hearing her disinterested answer

BHARAT- are you fine Manvi? You don't want to hear it? You want to talk something different?

Asked Bharat politely while Manvi looks startled

MANVI- nahi nahi... It's not like that Bharat... It's just that... I can understand how happy you all are... Dii aisi hi he.. jaha bhi jati he, happiness wahi pohoch jati he...

Said Manvi while thinking about Siya, bharat smile at her

BHARAT- hey... Don't be sad... Remember? You're going to come here only and stay with your dii?

MANVI- yaa...

Manvi smile at his words. They both continued their talk with Manvi asking what rituals held there...

Shruti laughs as Shatrughan told her that they decorated Ram's room 

SHRUTI- oh god cookie... You all are mad... Jiju kitne embarrassed hogaye honge. Koi apne bade bhai ke sath aisa karta he kya?

Asked Shruti still giggling. 

SHATRUGHAN- aree? What's wrong in this? We wanted to make them feel special that's it... Aur waise bhi bhaiya kitna kuch karte he hamare liye... Ab humne kar liya unke liye...

He said giving an explanation while Shruti smile at him

SHRUTI- thank you...

Shatrughan looks confused

SHATRUGHAN- ye kyu? 

SHRUTI- whatever you people are doing.. to keep dii happy.. really.. it means alot

She said getting emotional while Shatrughan smile at her

SHATRUGHAN- come on baby.. wo hamari bhabhi he... Haq he hamara..and secondly... We have promised you all that we will always keep her happy.. remember!?

Shruti smile by his words. Further he told her what they did since Siya's arrival...

Next morning siya gets up by the sound of her alarm. She opens her eyes, dismissed the alarm in her phone and looks beside where Ram was sleeping. She smile looking at him. She observed his closed eyes, having a light smile on his face and his innocence which was reflected through it. She remembered the last night incident when they confessed their love for each other and blush thinking about it. She takes her hand near his face and lightly ruffle his hair without disturbing him. He lightly moved his face which makes her startled. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment and nods in disbelief. She gets up to get fresh and goes in washroom. After sometime her cellphone rang. Ram's sleep breaks due to the ringing tone. He takes her cellphone and picks it up

RAM- hello....

URMILA- ohho... Ji-ja-ji... Good morning

Ram smile at her as usual excited tone

RAM- morning Urmila... How are you?

URMILA- we are the same we used to be... Aap batayiye..  din to apke ache chal rahe he...

Said Urmila teasing while Ram gets up to sit on his bed. Siya gets back from washroom wiping her hair with towel.

RAM- ofcourse.. your dii has made it possible by entering in my life..

Said Ram smiling looking at Siya. She turns around and looks confused at Ram

URMILA- omg... So Romantic... Jiju.. is this quality present in lakshman also or not??

RAM- yes absolutely... He's my carbon copy..

Said Ram moving towards siya while she was busy drying her hair in front of mirror

URMILA- kuch bhi... Aap kitne shant he... Aur wo... Huh... Gussa to unke nak pe rehta he...

Said Urmila complaining while Ram laughs at her. 

RAM- acha?? Then I've to talk with him regarding this... by the way... Have a talk with your dii

Saying Ram forwarded his hand to give siya her phone. Siya tried to take it while he didn't release the phone from his hold. She looks at him questioning. He smirked and moves closer to her. She pushed him little and snatched the phone from him. He giggle and went in washroom

SIYA- hello

URMILA- dii.... I miss you

Siya smile hearing her sister

SIYA- come on urmi... Ye kya he?

URMILA- yes I do dii...

She pouts while siya nods in disbelief

URMILA- acha I've called you to ask something.. about office... May I? Or you are busy?

SIYA- why would I be busy? I'm always free for my sisters...

Said Siya speaking on call and getting ready simultaneously

URMILA- aww so sweet... 

SIYA- acha what you want to ask

URMILA- ya about that Mahrotra project.. we have presentation for that. You were working for that project, hence you know all the details.. we are unaware about that

Said Urmila accepting her mistake while siya nods in disbelief

SIYA- I've already told you to go through the project when I was there... 

URMILA- sorry na dii... Aap mujhe details mail kar do... Is it ok?

Siya smile at her sister

SIYA- ok.. I'll do it...

URMILA- ok then.. talk to you later... I'm very busy...

Saying she disconnected the call while siya nods in disbelief. She goes from there downstairs and enters in kitchen

SIYA- good morning choti maa

SUMITRA- good morning siya... 

They both wished each other smiling. Siya moves towards her

SIYA- may I help?

SUMITRA- everything is done. You just come and have breakfast

Said Sumitra while Siya nods in yes. Sumitra instructs the workers to take the breakfast at table. At dinning area everyone came for breakfast while Siya helped sumitra to arrange the plates...

SIYA- Shatrughan kaha he?

Asked Siya when she doesn't find him there. Lakshman giggles at her

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... That careless fellow doesn't come for breakfast on time. Must be sleeping till now..

Said Lakshman laughing at his younger brother.

KRANTI- siya... Dhire dhire tumhe sab pata chal jayega..  kon kaisa namuna he yaha... Accept......

LAKSHMAN- Ram bhaiya... We know maa...

Said Lakshman completing her sentence. Mandira looks disinterested

SIYA- maa... May I go and call Shatrughan? 

Kranti looks at her in amusement. She looks at Dashrath and gave a proud smile at him

KRANTI- ofcourse beta... Go...

Siya looks at Ram and excused herself and goes towards Shatrughan's room...

SUMITRA- didi... Mujhe to lagta he .. Siya sabko sudhar degi is ghar me...

She said taunting Mandira. Kranti nods in agreement. Siya enters Shatrughan's room. She looks at him sleeping on bed while his whole room was a mess. She smiles at this and moves towards him

SIYA- Shatrughan... Come on get up... It's morning

Said Siya patting his back while he didn't answer her. She again repeat it but got no response. She moves towards the window and opens the curtains to let the sun rays enter the room. 

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi.....

Said Shatrughan in a sleepy voice when rays falls on him. Siya nods in disbelief

SIYA- everyone is waiting for you Shatrughan... Come on...

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi I slept late at night... Thode der aur sone do na...

He said still closing his eyes. She smiles at him

SIYA- theek he.. then I'll also not have breakfast untill you come down

Said Siya in a pout. Hearing this he gets up startled and looks at her

SHATRUGHAN- why bhabhi? 

SIYA- mere Papa kehte he the family that eats together, stays together... But if you'll have your breakfast alone, then someone has to wait for you na .. I'll wait... Waise bhi lunch kaha sab sathme kar pate honge, half of them must be in office right?

Asked Siya crossing her hands. Shatrughan looks at her smiling. She looks confused

SIYA- what happened?

SHATRUGHAN- kuch nahi bhabhi... Just give me 5 mins... I'll get fresh and come

Said Shatrughan smiling. Siya moves towards him and pulls his cheek and leaves from there. She comes at dining table

BHARAT- what happened bhabhi.. ?? Nahi utha na wo..??

Said Bharat in a disbelief. Ram looks at Siya waiting for her answer

LAKSHMAN- we are expecting from whome? Shatrughan?? The lazy Raghuvanshi... he's not going to come ..

Said Lakshman having his breakfast. Siya smile at them

SIYA- he is going to come...

DASHRATH- impossible siya.. beta, he has fooled you.. he'll not wake up you see...

Dashrath supported Bharat and Lakshman nodding in disbelief. Kranti looks at siya in questioning look for which siya just smile in response. After few minutes they watched Shatrughan coming at dinning. Everyone gets surprised finding him there

BHARAT- are you serious?? You are literally here in early morning?

Asked Bharat looking shocked while Shatrughan gave a winning smile.

SUMITRA- are wahh... Isse pehle to aisa kabhi nahi hua... 

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi ne bola isliye.. warna is it possible to convince me?

Asked Shatrughan while Siya served him breakfast. Kranti moves towards Siya and caresses her head

KRANTI- really siya.. you have magic powers or what? You can impress anyone by this...

Siya smile at her. Ram looks proudly at them which irked Mandira. Everyone sat together to have their breakfast...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Mandira was in her room, thinking about Siya and Ram and their influence on  everyone. She remembers the incident when Dashrath told Guru Vashisht that he wants to give all responsibility to Ram. She also thinks about Kranti and her blind love and trust on Ram. Her thoughts broke by the knock on door. She turns around to witness Siya carrying a tray with her

SIYA- good evening masi... Chai...

Said Siya smiling. Mandira gave a look at her

MANDIRA- I don't need it. Take it back

Said Mandira displaying anger. Siya looks confused

SIYA- are you fine masi? Is anything bothering you?

Asked Siya in a concern. Mandira looks startled

MANDIRA- why would anything happen to me? Do you want to say that I'm getting bothered in this house and hence I should return back to my house?

Mandira infuriates. Siya smile lightly at her

SIYA- why would I think like that masi? Ye to aap hi ka ghar he.. I thought you are not doing well that's why just asked you out of concern.

She answered politely and keeps the tray at table besides Mandira. She leaves from there keeping Mandira shocked

MANDIRA- ise dekh ke... Ram ki yad ati he... Ekdum Ram jaisi he ye...

Said Mandira nodding her head in disbelief. Siya was moving towards kitchen when Kranti came near her

KRANTI- siya.. masi ko chai de di?

Asked Kranti for which Siya nods in yes

SIYA- maa.. I think masi is not well...

She told Kranti what she witnessed while Kranti looks confused

KRANTI- but till lunch she was fine.. ekdum kya hogaya?

Asked Kranti for which Siya gave a "don't know" look. 

KRANTI- I'll check..

She smiles and leaves towards mandira's room. 

KRANTI- masi... What happened? Are you ok?

Asked Kranti moving towards Mandira and touching her forehead to check for fever. Mandira looks at her

MANDIRA- who told you this?

KRANTI- Siya told me you're not well... Kya hua achanak?

Asked Kranti out of concern. Mandira nods her head

MANDIRA- siya siya siya .... Pehle Ram ka naam lete tum nahi thakti thi... It seems nowadays it is with Siya...

Said Mandira feeling frustrated. Kranti looks confused

KRANTI- what happened masi? You seems to be upset?

MANDIRA- do you have any idea what is going on in your house?

Asked Mandira moving towards other side of room. 

KRANTI- what you are signalling at?

Asked Kranti looking confused. Mandira gave a look at her

MANDIRA- your husband is going to give all responsibility of the business to Ram

Kranti scrunched her eyebrow giving her confused expression

KRANTI- how do you know this?

Mandira looks shocked

MANDIRA- that means you are aware of this?

KRANTI- I am aware of this since long back

Said Kranti smiling. She moves towards the table and pick the cup of tea and moves towards Mandira

KRANTI- have it...

Mandira took the cup and keeps it aside. She holds kranti's shoulder

MANDIRA- Dashrath is going to appoint Ram as managing director of Raghuvanshi industries. Try to understand this...

Kranti looks confused with her statement she laughs mockingly at her

KRANTI- masi... What I have to understand by this? Is it not obvious? Ram is the eldest son and hence he will be the next MD...

Said Kranti smiling for which Mandira nods in disbelief

MANDIRA- unbelievable.... Kya hogaya he tumhe kranti.? 

KRANTI- aapko kya hogaya he masi? Ye kya lekar bethi he aap?

Asked Kranti looking confused. Mandira sighed and tried to explain her point

MANDIRA- listen to me... Who deserves to be the MD? The one who is eldest or the one who is deserving?

Asked Mandira which makes Kranti surprised

MANDIRA- Bharat.... Your son... Your own son.... He is more deserving than Ram

KRANTI- masi....

Kranti yells at her which makes Mandira shocked.

KRANTI- masi please... Ye aap bhi ache se janti he.. that Ram satisfies both conditions... He is the eldest plus he is the most deserving...

MANDIRA- kranti....

Kranti shows her hand to Mandira to stop her

KRANTI- secondly.... Ye sab business ki bato me aapko dhyan dene ki zarurat nahi he masi.. my husband is experienced and capable himself to take decisions. 

Mandira was again about to say something but was stopped by kranti...

KRANTI- and.... The most important thing... Kranti's son, Kaushalya's son, ye sab karna band kar dijiye masi... They all are our children... Ram is my son...

She said in a warning tone which makes Mandira infuriated

MANDIRA- impossible you are Kranti... I don't know what magic that Ram has created on you. 

KRANTI- aapko Ram se kya problem he masi? Had he ever bothered you? 

Asked kranti getting irritated. She moves aside and continued

KRANTI- mera Ram to lakho me ek he.. uske jaisa to koi nahi he... Aur Siya... Wo bhi bilkul Ram jaisi... I so believe that Ram and Siya will keep this family together forever

Said Kranti smiling while Mandira nods in disbelief

MANDIRA- pagal hogayi ho tum Ram ke pyar me.. you can't see anything behind his innocent face

KRANTI- you will not understand masi..

She turns towards her and holds mandira's shoulders

KRANTI- you are not a mother, that's why you will not understand. Jis din aap mere Ram ko samajh jayengi, us din aapko apni bato ke liye afsos hoga...

MANDIRA- I'm not a mother.. but mene tumhe apne beti jaisa hi pyar kiya he.. and out of that concern let me warn you... Time rehte samajh jao.. otherwise it will be too late..

Said Mandira for which Kranti looks at her in disbelief

KRANTI- masi... You take rest.. and I think after reception, you should go back to your house...

Kranti's words made Mandira shocked. She leaves from there keeping a shocked Mandira behind...

MANDIRA- Ram aur Siya ko me sabkuch nahi milne dungi. Raghuvanshi family ka sabkuch milega, to mere Kranti ke apne baccho ko. Bharat Lakshman aur Shatrughan ko... 

She said to herself and smirked at her thoughts..

At night, siya enters her room but didn't find Ram

SIYA- where is Ram at this time?

She asked herself when suddenly someone embrace her from behind

SIYA- Ram...

She said surprisingly. Ram looks at her smiling. He keeps his chin at her right shoulder, back hugging her

SIYA- what are you doing Ram?

She asked blushing while Ram pout at her

RAM- what am I doing? What you are doing since morning? Aisa lag raha he ate hi aapko sab kam karne he.. you are busy since morning

He said complaining while Siya giggles at him

SIYA- acha? Aap bhi to papa ke sath bethke kam kar rahe the. Shaadi hui nahi ki lag gaye Mr Ram Raghuvanshi kam karne..

This time Siya pout while Ram smile at her. He makes her look at him and locks her between his arms while she keeps her palms on his chest

RAM- sorry... But now is our time right... 

Asked Ram in a smirk. He moves closer to her when she pushed him little

SIYA- door is open 

she said looking at the door while he gave impossible look. He goes towards the door to close while she took her phone in her hand

SIYA- oh god.. ghar se itne sare missed calls...

She looks shocked. She called back at Rajrishi house while Ram again hugs her from back.

SHRUTI- hello...

SIYA- hii little sister

SHRUTI- dii ....

Shruti shouts in an excitement while Manvi and Urmila moves towards her

SHRUTI- where were you dii? We were calling you since evening

SIYA- sorry baba... Phone was in room and I was downstairs...

Answered Siya smiling. She looks at Ram who was staring her smiling. Here, Manvi snatched phone from Shruti

MANVI- dii... How was your day? Kya kiya din bhar?

Asked Manvi in an excitement. Urmila took the phone from her

URMILA- we are getting so bored without you dii.. but waha to masti chal rahi hogi na..??

Manvi again snatched the phone while urmila pout

MANVI- I was talking na...

They both fights while Siya nods in disbelief. Shruti interrupt them

SHRUTI- uffo... Aap dono bhi na... Dii ne call kiya he aur aap lad rahe he...

She scolds her elder sisters and keeps the phone on loudspeaker

SIYA- hogaya tum logo ka? Acha batao.. sab kaise he? And what you people do ? 

MANVI- sab ache he dii... Tauji taiji... Maa papa... Aur hum bhi...

Siya smile at her. 

URMILA- you know what dii, from yesterday we have started doing the work you used to do... Aapki bohot yad ati he dii

Said Urmila with a sad smile while siya also became sad

SHRUTI- are but we are going to.......

Shruti was about to say about reception when Manvi stops her by covering her mouth. Siya looks confused

SIYA- what happened?

URMILA- kuch.... Kuch nahi dii... Aaabbb... It's late... You have a sleep.. we will talk later

SIYA- ok... Good night

GIRLS- good night dii...

Urmila cuts the call and looks at Shruti in anger

MANVI- Shruti... It was decided na... We will not tell Siya dii that we are coming there for reception

Shruti bit her tongue feeling embarrassed

SHRUTI- bhul gayi...

Urmila nods in disbelief

URMILA- acha khasa surprise kharab hojata

SHRUTI- ok ok... I'll take care of it...

MANVI- waise... Plan is fantastic.. dii will become so happy

The girls hug each other getting excited. There Siya disconnected the call and looks at Ram

RAM- how are they?

SIYA- fine...

She answered smiling. 

SIYA- I'm just waiting for the day when they'll come here and we all will live together..

She said getting excited while Ram smile at her. He holds her from waist and she looks at him smiling. They both were staring each other when there was a knock at door

RAM- ab kon aya?

Asked Ram in frustration while Siya giggles. He moves to open the door and find Bharat

BHARAT- sorry to disturb bhai.. actually our US clients have mailed us for meeting now. They are waiting....

Ram smile and nods in agreement. He looks at Siya who smile at him giving permission to go. He smiles looking at her

RAM- chalo ...

BHARAT- good night bhabhi...

SIYA- good night...

Ram and Bharat goes from there while Siya nods her head smiling and moves towards bed to sleep...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Next day, Kranti was in her room surrounded with the thoughts about Mandira. Sumitra enters her room

SUMITRA- didi... Come for the breakfast

Sumitra called Kranti but her concentration was far away. Sumitra moves towards her and patted her shoulder

SUMITRA- didi....???

Kranti looks at her and smile lightly. Sumitra sits beside her

SUMITRA- what happened didi? Is everything fine?

She asked being concerned. Kranti holds her hand and looks disturbed

KRANTI- Sumitra... I want to discuss something with you ..

Sumitra nods while Kranti gathered the words to speak

KRANTI- sumitra... Ye to tum bhi janti ho... Ki... Masi ko... Ram se pata nahi kya problem he...

She said stammering while Sumitra looks shocked. She waited for Kranti to speak further

KRANTI- when all were kids, it was ok till then.. but now... Our kids are grown up.. Ram is married, others are getting married soon.... Siya abhi abhi ayi he... Baki bahuye bhi... Ayengi...

Kranti said building some sentences which confused Sumitra

SUMITRA- aap kehna kya chahti he didi?

KRANTI- mujhe bohot darr lag raha he Sumitra

Sumitra looks in concern while Kranti continued

KRANTI- whatever masi wants to say... Kahi wo.... I mean... Kahi waisa kuch... Hamare ghar me....hogaya to?

Kranti looks disturbed which frightens Sumitra. 

SUMITRA- didi?

KRANTI- no Sumitra.. I'm not doubting anyone... I believe in my kids.. un charo me apas me bohot pyar he..

Said Kranti smiling lightly while Sumitra still looks at her in concern

KRANTI- par.... Kuch.... Hogaya....???

Sumitra holds Kranti's hand

SUMITRA- didi.. tell me one thing.. you trust our kids right? 

Asked sumitra while Kranti nods in yes

SUMITRA- and you believe their love for each other, hai na?

Kranti again nods in yes. Sumitra smile lightly at her

SUMITRA- then don't worry didi... Kuch galat nahi hoga... Our kids are so matured.. they know the values of family

Kranti thinks for a while and then smile

KRANTI- yes... And moreover... Ram is there... Wo kabhi kuch galat nahi hone dega...

She said proudly which makes sumitra smile

SUMITRA- correct... 

Kranti nods in satisfaction. Sumitra thinks something

SUMITRA- didi... Ek bat kehti hu... Koi chahe kuch bhi kahe... Kuch bhi kare... Aap hamesha in charo bhaiyo ke pyar par trust karna... Specially Ram par...

Sumitra adviced her for which Kranti nods in yes. They both wipes their tears..

SUMITRA- now let's go... Ghar me nayi bahu ayi he.. what she will think about us? Ki hum bas gappe marte he??

Said Sumitra lightening the moment while Kranti laughs.

KRANTI- ha.. aur reception ke preparations bhi dekhne he.. he na..

Sumitra nods in yes. And both of them leaves from the room...

In Rajrishi house, Janak gets back from work and settled on couch in living area. He was busy in his phone

JANAK- siya... Get me a glass of water...

He shouts to call Siya. Suddenly he felt someone giving him a glass of water. He looks at the direction to find Urmila

URMILA- dii ko mumbai se yaha ane me.... Time lagega... Tab tak aap aise hi bina pani piye bethe rahenge?

Asked Urmila smiling. Janak sighed and smile at her. He took the glass while she sits beside him

URMILA- where is chachaji?

JANAK- he had to stay in office for some work...

Answered Janak having the glass of water. Urmila smile at him

URMILA- you are missing dii alot... He na??

Asked Urmila for which he looks at her and smile

JANAK- you all also do right?

URMILA- but we are going to stay together after our marriage... What about you papa?

She asked getting concerned. Janak smile sadly and looks down

URMILA- aap... Maa... Chachaji...chachi... What you all will do without us?

Urmila looks tensed. Janak giggle at her

JANAK- ye kya he? Aisa kyu socha?

URMILA- papa... Hamesha se dekha he humne... Hum charo beheno me hi aap log busy rehte the.. but when we will not be here, then will you all be sad missing us?

Asked Urmila getting sad. Janak cups her face and smile

JANAK- yes you are correct.. hum sab ki duniya to tum baccho se hi he... Till now we were busy in your upbringing... And now we will be busy missing you all...

Urmila gets a light tears. 

URMILA- why do we have to leave our parents papa? I don't want to go...

She said wiping her tears while Janak smile at her. Sunaina comes there and nods her head in disbelief

SUNAINA- bilkul apne dii jaisi bate karti he...

They both looks at Sunaina while she sits beside Urmila

SUNAINA- siya also used to say same thing.. but now see... Gayi na wo apne sasural... ??

Urmila smile and nods in yes. Janak caresses her head

JANAK- if every girl will think like this, then how this word called "grihasti" will function? 

Urmila looks at him and listened to her father

JANAK- it is bitter truth that a daughter have to leave her parents... But then... They are just apart with distance... Not with love... Right? 

Urmila nods in agreement

SUNAINA- and now... You three sisters have to work on yourself

Said Sunaina strictly while Urmila looks confused

URMILA-about what?

SUNAINA- madam.. let me remind you... All three of you are soon getting married.. aur tum logo ko chatar-patar karne ke alawa Kuch nahi ata...

Said Sunaina complaining while Urmila pout

URMILA- maa ..??

SUNAINA- nothing doing... I was thinking to make you all join grooming classes...but then I thought, I and Chandra will personally train you...

Urmila looks at Janak pouting while he laughs

JANAK- bete sikhna to hoga...

SUNAINA- sikhna hi hoga... Un dono ko bhi bata dena...

Said Sunaina strictly while Urmila pout and embrace Janak and he laughs at the mother daughter fight...

After dinner, everyone were sitting in living area doing their work. Dashrath, Ram and Bharat were busy in their office work. While Lakshman and Shatrughan were busy discussing something. Whereas Kranti and Sumitra were busy discussing about reception ceremony. Mandira just sit saying nothing. Siya brought coffee for everyone

BHARAT- papa... Media is waiting for the statement of this wedding. 

Said Bharat while Dashrath was still busy in his laptop

DASHRATH- hmm... Don't give them any.. we will introduce Siya officially at the time of reception...

Dashrath declared while everyone smile at this. 

DASHRATH- lakshman... Just do arrangements for media in the ceremony. Remember not to make them interfere more..

Lakshman nods at his father. Kranti thinks something and said

KRANTI- me kya kehti hu.. Siya ke sath sath baki tino bahuo ko bhi introduce karte hai.. waise bhi they are coming for the reception so....

Siya became happy at this.. the brothers looks at each other and indicates something amongst them

SHATRUGHAN- aaabbb.... Maa ... They are not going to come for reception

Everyone looks at them questioning

SUMITRA- chal... Kuch bhi... Reception ke liye nahi ayenge aisa thodi hoga..

Sumitra denied while Kranti nods in agreement

KRANTI- haa.. even Sunaina bhabhi didn't said anything about this

SIYA- yes Shatrughan.. meri subah hi Urmila se bat hui thi.. usne to aisa kuch nahi kaha

Shatrughan looks at Lakshman and indicates him to speak

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... Urmila ko kya pata rehta he..?? Manvi bhabhi ne khud Bharat bhaiya se kaha he... He na?

Everyone looks at Bharat

BHARAT- aisa rakhna he?

Asked Bharat in innocence while Shatrughan hits his own head. Lakshman widened his eyes to make Bharat realise

BHARAT- oh yaa... Yes bhabhi... Janak uncle has told Manvi to inform us

Ram looks suspiciously while Siya looks sad. Kranti nods her head in disbelief

RAM- Siya... Will you please bring my laptop from study? 

Said Ram politely while she smiles lightly and nods. She goes in study and Ram looks at his brothers

RAM- what's going on?

The brothers looks at each other and then at the direction of Siya

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya please be with us... We just want to surprise bhabhi...

KRANTI- ye kaisa surprise he laksh?? Bechari siya... Mood off hogaya uska

Said Kranti in a concern while Mandira gave a look

SUMITRA- wohi to... You all......

SHATRUGHAN- choti maa please...

Shatrughan interrupt them and continued

SHATRUGHAN- we just want to make bhabhi feel special. Thode hi to dino ki bat he...

LAKSHMAN- yes choti maa... Only till Saturday.. on Saturday they are coming to surprise bhabhi..

They requested everyone to hide the truth from Siya. Ram smile at them

RAM- maa... Choti maa... Let them do..

The brothers smile at Ram while Kranti and Sumitra looks at him

RAM- they want to do every possible thing to keep Siya happy.... I'm so lucky to have you three as my brothers...

Said Ram smiling. The brothers moves towards him and gave a group hug. Kranti and Sumitra looks at them smiling and then at each other. While Dashrath looks proudly at his sons. Sumitra gave a look at Mandira while she looks at other way...

Saumya96 thumbnail

SUNAINA- no... Not at all...

Sunaina denied with her daughters and continued her work in kitchen. 

MANVI- come on taiji... You have to help us...

Requested Manvi while Sunaina nods in no. 

SUNAINA- I can't lie to Siya

SHRUTI- taiji..you don't have to lie much... You just tell siya dii that we can't come there for reception... That's it...

Said Shruti giving an assured look.

CHANDRA- ye kya bat hui? Bechari Siya. How bad she will feel...

Said Chandra nodding in disbelief. Urmila sighed and moves towards them..

URMILA- maa...chachi... It's a surprise.. sochiye dii ko kitna acha lagega when she will find us there unexpectedly

SUNAINA- nothing doing... Pehle bolo ki nahi arahe.. fir waha Jake surprise do?? What kind of surprise is this?

Said Sunaina and continued her work while Chandra agrees to her. 

MANVI- oh please taiji... Aap log nahi samajhte... Tauji bhi maan gaye he... Why you both are not agreeing to this?

SUNAINA- your tauji has agreed to this?

Asked Sunaina in a shock while the girls nods in yes. She looks at Chandra who nods in no

SHRUTI- come on maa.. you can't do this..

CHANDRA- chup karo tum log... What those people will think? We are not coming there for reception?

Chandra scolds the girls while they pout

URMILA- chachi .. waha sab log ready he.. jiju ke bhaiyo ne bat kar li he.. even jiju is ready for this... Please maa.. please chachi... 

Urmila requested to both of them. Manvi gives her mobile phone to Sunaina. Sunaina looks at them in disbelief

SUNAINA- this is the last time I'm doing this type of madness

The girls became happy while Sunaina calls Siya. 

There siya was in kitchen when her cellphone rang. She picks the call

SIYA- hello Manvi... What's up .!!

SUNAINA- siya... Me bol rahi hu...

Siya became happy to hear Sunaina's voice. Urmila asks Sunaina to keep the phone on speaker

SIYA- maa... How are you?

SUNAINA- I'm doing good beta.. are you busy?

SIYA- no maa.. not at all... Kahiye...

Sunaina looks at Urmila who told her to speak ..

SUNAINA- ehm... Siya... Actually.... We will not be able to... I mean...for reception... We will not be able to come...

Said Sunaina while siya smile sadly

SIYA- ha maa... Kal bataya tha sabne... But maa... What happened? Why can't you  all come? 

Asked Siya while Sunaina looks in questioning at Urmila. She indicates her to make any excuse

SUNAINA- Siya actually tumhare papa ko office me urgent kam agaya he..

Said Sunaina while siya looks confused. The girls hits their own head

SIYA- office me?? What work..??

Manvi covers the speaker of her phone and whispers to Sunaina

MANVI- taiji... Office ka excuse kyu diya? Dii knows everything about office..

Sunaina looks confused while Urmila nods in disbelief

SUNAINA- ab kya bolu?

Whispers Sunaina to them while they think for a while

SIYA- hello... Maa??

Siya continue to speak while she gets no answer. Urmila gets an idea and whispers to Sunaina

URMILA- tell her that it is related to Mahrotra project

Sunaina nods and continued to speak

SUNAINA- siya...

SIYA- yes maa..  what happened?

SUNAINA- beta.. it is related to some Mahrotra project.. i don't know much about it..

Siya still looks confused

SIYA- acha ok..no problem

SUNAINA- ok.. I'll talk with you later.. bye

SIYA- bye maa...

They disconnected the call... Sunaina sighed in relief

CHANDRA- acha phasa diya tum logo ne didi ko..

Said Chandra in a disbelief

SHRUTI- oho maa... It's just a matter of few days... Jab hum waha jayenge to dekhna dii will become double happy

Said Shruti in her excited tone while the ladies smile and nods in agreement...

Siya was thinking about what Sunaina said when she felt someone's presence on her side. She looks aside to witness Ram looking at her

SIYA- aap..??

RAM- office ja raha hu... 

Siya smile at him. She moves towards him and adjusted his tie and coat properly. He looks at her

RAM- you are good?

She looks confused and then smile

SIYA- why would I be not good?

RAM- maa papa aa nahi payenge... So??

Asked Ram while Siya giggle at him. 

SIYA- pehele thoda bura laga... But then it's ok. Yaha baki sab to he hi...

He smile at her and hold her from waist

RAM- you know I'm thinking of a song at this moment

Siya looks questioning while he starts singing

RAM- kaise mujhe tum mil gayi.... Kismat pe aye na yakin....

Siya burst into laughter while he kept on looking at her. Kranti and Sumitra comes there and Ram leaves Siya. They look embarrassed

KRANTI- ehm... Ram... Ab tak office nahi gaye beta?

Asked kranti in a smirk

RAM- yes maa... Just leaving...

Ram gave a smile at Siya and leaves from there. 

SUMITRA- Siya.. why you are working in kitchen? Workers are there na...

Sumitra moves towards her while Siya gave her a smile

SIYA- choti maa.. there was nothing much to do. To socha thoda kam kar lu..

KRANTI- siya why don't you join your work back? You'll not feel bored..

Instruct Kranti while siya nods at her

SIYA- yes maa... I was thinking about this too... Ek bar Ram se bhi bat kar leti hu then papa ko bhi inform kar dungi

She said smiling. Kranti nods in agreement at her. The ladies started doing their work..

SUNAINA- come on... Chalo...

Sunaina calls all the girls to the kitchen. She hands the knife and vegetables to the girls and instructs them to chop it.

URMILA- maa... Ab ye sab kya he?

SUNAINA- jitna bola he utna karo..

Sunaina told them strictly and continued her other work. The girls looks at each other in disbelief

SUNAINA- acha tell me... Manvi... Recipe of gobi ki sabji, Urmila tell me about baingan and Shruti you tell me about kaddu...

The girls looks at each other in a shock

MANVI- taiji??

Sunaina stare them

SUNAINA- kal bataya to tha...

SHRUTI- but that was of aloo na..

Sunaina nods in disbelief

SUNAINA- how should I handle you girls? Use your brain and tell me how will you prepare the respective recipes..??

Urmila looks annoyed. She moves towards Sunaina

URMILA- maa kya he? You know we don't know how to cook.. then why are you trying to teach us forcefully?

Manvi and Shruti looks at each other and then at Sunaina

SUNAINA- I'm not forcing you all Urmi.. tum logo ki ab shadi hone wali he... Basic cooking tumhe Ani chahiye na..

MANVI- kisne kaha taiji? Raghuvanshis have workers in their house... Then....

SUNAINA- I agree

Sunaina cuts Manvi in between and continued

SUNAINA- beta... Tum log is ghar me Aram se rehti ho.. without doing any work. Subah late uthna, rat ko late tak jagna... It's ok because you all are here... But when you'll go in your sasural, tab ye sab nahi chalega... You have to follow certain rules. You have to behave like a daughter in law

Sunaina tried to explain them. Urmila sighed

URMILA- maa... We are living in twenty first century .. aaj kal ye sab kaha hota he?

Sunaina smile at her lightly. She moves towards her and caresses her face

SUNAINA- duniya kitni hi modern hojaye, but ye chiz kabhi nahi badlegi... Beti galati kare to bhul hoti he.. bahu galati kare to gunah hota he...

Urmila looks at Manvi and Shruti who were equally tensed. Sunaina watch the three of them and smile

SUNAINA- are... There is no need to take any tension. I'm not asking you all to be a MasterChef.. but atleast basic cooking... Right?

Sunaina caresses manvi's head while she nods lightly. 

SHRUTI- taiji... We agree with you.. but then.. waha siya dii bhi to hongi na... She will handle everything

Said Shruti holding Sunaina's hand while the other girls nods in agreement

SUNAINA- Siya will not only be your sister but your sister-in-law urf jethani...

Sunaina again tried to explain her point. Shruti looks at urmila

SUNAINA- and listen.. ab hum reception ke liye waha jayenge.. you all will meet Siya, dekhoge use ki wo apna ghar kaise sambhal rahi he.. apni dii se ye sab sikhoge na?

Asked Sunaina smiling while the girls smile sadly. They witness Janak standing at the door

JANAK- ehm... May I disturb you ladies?

He enters in kitchen smiling

SUNAINA- kya bat he?

JANAK- office ka urgent work nikal aya he.. Manvi, Urmila please do it..

They both became happy hearing this and gives the knife to Sunaina

SUNAINA- but...

JANAK- Shruti.. you also come.. there is a work for you..

The girls nods and leaves the kitchen. Sunaina gave a look at Janak

JANAK- relax Sunaina.. they are kids... Sikh jayengi sab... Please don't force them.. when they will have responsibilities, they will automatically be responsible...

Janak said smiling while Sunaina nods in disbelief

SUNAINA- meri sunta kon he?

She said angrily and started leaving from there. She stops at the door and looks at Janak

SUNAINA- they are not kids... shadi hone wali he unki...

She leaves from there while Janak smile in himself...

In Raghuvanshi house, everyone were settled near mandir where Siya was reciting Ramayan chaupai and everyone were listening to her

SIYA- अस कहि फिरि चितए तेहि ओरा। सिय मुख ससि भए नयन चकोरा॥

भए बिलोचन चारु अचंचल। मनहुँ सकुचि निमि तजे दिगंचल॥

These lines tell about the first meeting of Shri Ram and Devi Sita..

Siya smile and tells everyone the meaning about the lines

SIYA- Sita ji ke chand jaise chehre ko dekhkar Prabhu Ram ki ankhe chakor jaisi hogayi matlab wo unhe dekhte hi reh gaye..

Ram smile and remember the moment when he have seen Siya for the first time. He looks at Siya who continues her prayer

SIYA- देखि सीय शोभा सुखु पावा। हृदयँ सराहत बचनु न आवा॥

जनु बिरंचि सब निज निपुनाई। बिरचि बिस्व कहँ प्रगटि देखाई॥

Siya looks at Ram and told the meaning of the lines

SIYA- Devi Sita ko dekhkar Prabhu Ram bohot khush hue. Apne Dil me najane unhone kitne bar tarif kar li par shabdo se keh nahi paye...

Ram and Siya stare each other smiling. She broke the eyes and closed the holy book and joined her hands infront while everyone does the same. They gets up from their sit

DASHRATH- wah.. ye bohot achi habit hogayi he hum sabko.. every morning Siya recite some lines from Ramayan and the whole day goes smoothly

Dashrath praises Siya while Mandira looks disinterested.

KRANTI- siya... From where you have learnt this?

SIYA- from maa... Actually she used to read Ramayan for us.. and papa... He used to tell us mythological stories regarding it

Answered Siya smiling while Kranti gave an impressive look

KRANTI- are wah.. matlab meri baki tino bahuo ko bhi ye sab ata hoga.. right...?

Siya smile and nods in yes.

SIYA- they try atleast

Kranti laughs at this. Siya looks at Ram and indicates him to speak. He understands her action and nods

RAM- papa... 

DASHRATH- ha bete...

RAM- actually.. siya wanted to join her work back..

Dashrath smile and looks at Siya

LAKSHMAN- are bhabhi itne jaldi..?. I mean.. atleast wait till the reception.. uske bad to kam hi karna he

Suggested lakshman while Siya smile. Dashrath nods in yes

DASHRATH- ha beta.. lakshman is right. Me to Ram se bhi keh raha tha to join the office after some days. But then we have some important work so he had to join

Siya smile and nods in agreement.

SHATRUGHAN- dad I'll work from home today

DASHRATH- oh god... Lazy fellow

Dashrath nods in disbelief while Shatrughan side hugs him. The men leaves from there for their work while Shatrughan moves towards his room. Ram comes near Siya

RAM- will it be ok for you?

SIYA- ofcourse.. I'll wait for few more days..not an issue

She answered smiling. Ram touched her face and kissed her forehead

RAM- bye..take care

SIYA- bye...

He leaves from there while Siya gets back to her work...

References:

"Baalkand"- Sampoorn Ramayana chaupai.

Saumya96 thumbnail

At evening, Dashrath and Ram returns from office

DASHRATH- kranti ...

Kranti came there with glasses of water for both of them

KRANTI- where are others? 

Kranti asked about Lakshman, Bharat and Shatrughan

RAM- don't know maa... Bas kaha ki thode der me ayenge

Kranti nods in disbelief. After sometime all three of them enters there with some boxes

KRANTI- agaye?? And... What is this?

Asked Kranti looking confused. The boys keep the boxes on table and opens them one by one. Everyone gets surprised finding packets of "chaat" in it..

DASHRATH- are wahh... Tonight we are going to have this?

Asked Dashrath taking a plate in his hand while Lakshman smile at him

LAKSHMAN- this is for bhabhi...

Everyone looks at them in surprise. 

BHARAT- bhabhi.... Where are you??

Bharat called siya shouting her name. Siya and Sumitra come from upstairs

SIYA- what happened?

SUMITRA- ye sab kya he?

Asked sumitra looking at the packets. Lakshman moves towards Siya and brought her near table

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... This is for you..

SIYA- for me??

Asked Siya getting surprised. 

SHATRUGHAN- yes bhabhi... You love chaat food right? Isliye aapke liye... Jo aapka Mann kare wo apko hum denge...

BHARAT- yes... Bhelpuri... Sevpuri.... Panipuri... Anything...

LAKSHMAN- you just order us bhabhi...

Siya looks at three of them lovingly. While others smile at them. Siya moves towards Lakshman and caresses his face

SIYA- ye sab tum logo ne mere liye kiya? But what was the need?

BHARAT- come on bhabhi... Ye sab humne hamari bhabhi ke liye kiya he... 

SHATRUGHAN- yes... So without asking anything... Just go for it...

Siya smile at them. She looks at Ram and others

SIYA- I'm so lucky to be a part of this family. Jaha mere devar meri itni fikr karte he... Aur mera itna khyal rakhte he...

KRANTI- lucky to hum he... Ki hume itni pyari bahu mili..

Said Kranti caressing Siya's head. All this was witnessed by Mandira from upstairs

MANDIRA- huh.... Lucky ko unlucky na kar diya na... To Mera nam bhi Mandira nahi...

Said Mandira in a smirk. The boys makes Siya sit and brought various type of dishes in front of her

LAKSHMAN- Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Dhik, dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Lakshman makes Siya eat from the plate he was holding

SHATRUGHAN- Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

After Lakshman, Shatrughan also makes siya eat from his plate

BHARAT- Bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazana

Bharat brings another plate for her. They all were making Siya eat more while she request them to stop

ALL- Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Everyone laughs at them while Ram looks at them lovingly.

Next morning everyone were present in front of the Mandir and Siya does the morning prayer. 

BHARAT- Pehli kiran

Jab se uge

Bhabhi meri

Tab se jage

They all settled at dinning while Siya serves everyone the breakfast

BHARAT- Sabka pura dhyan dhare woh

Shaam dhale tak kaam kare

Bharat makes Siya sit on the chair while everyone watch them. 

BHARAT- Pehli kiran

Jab se uge

Bhabhi meri

Tab se jage

He brings a glass of juice for her and makes her drink that

BHARAT- Kal tak raha, is chaon se

Mera bachpan anjana

Kranti who was sitting beside siya, caresses Bharat's head

BHARAT- Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Hye dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Lakshman was in his room talking with Urmila on call. Shatrughan slowly moves towards him and snatched his phone from him and run downstairs. Everyone were present there while lakshman chase Shatrughan who hide himself behind Siya

LAKSHMAN- Hogi meri

Shaadi kabhi

Kehte hain yeh

Mujhse sabhi

Lakshman asked Siya while she laughs at him. He snatched the phone from Shatrughan's hand and shows urmila's photo to Siya

LAKSHMAN- Khud apni devrani chunna

Baat kisi ki mat sunna

Siya nods in agreement at him. While everyone laughs at him. Urmila heard him from other side and smile due to embarrassment

LAKSHMAN- Hogi meri

Shaadi kabhi

Kahte hain yeh

Mujhse sabhi

He bend in front of Siya and joined his hand in front of her. 

LAKSHMAN- Tum dhoondh ke

Rang roop mein

Apni parchhai laana

Siya holds his ear and makes him stand while he takes her hand in his and dance with her

LAKSHMAN- Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Everyone laughs and nods in disbelief at Lakshman. 

Ram and Siya moves downstairs from their room and found the whole living area decorated with balloons and toys. Shatrughan moves towards Siya

SHATRUGHAN- Kab tak rahun

Sabse chota

Aaye koi

Mujhse chota

Siya looks down blushing while Ram looks embarrassed. 

SHATRUGHAN- Hansta bolta koi khilona

Ab in bahon ko do na

He takes a teddy bear and give it to siya who covers her face feeling shy

SHATRUGHAN- Kab tak rahun

Sabse chota

Aaye koi

Mujhse chota

He moves towards Dashrath and Kranti and keeps his hand on their shoulder looking at Ram and Siya

SHATRUGHAN- Maange tumse

Ghar ka aangan

Pyara pyara nazrana

He moves towards Siya and makes her sit between Dashrath and Kranti

SHATRUGHAN- Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Hye dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

All the three brothers sit on their knees in front of Siya and each one of them gave her a Rose

ALL- Bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazana

Dhiktana, tiktana, dhiktana

Siya took the rose from them feeling emotional. She got tears of happiness in her eyes. Dashrath holds her from shoulder and she keeps her head on his shoulder crying while Kranti caresses Siya's head. Ram smile at them while Sumitra wipes her tears. Mandira looks infuriated watching their family drama...

Siya was in her room arranging the wardrobe when the brothers enters there

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi....

Siya looks at them coming towards her

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi... Come with us..

SIYA- kaha Shatrughan?

LAKSHMAN- there's a surprise for you... 

Said lakshman in a smirk while Siya looks confused

SIYA- what surprise?

SHATRUGHAN- oho bhabhi... No more questions.. come on..

Shatrughan indicates Bharat to do his work. 

BHARAT- sorry bhabhi...

He apologize to her while she looks confused. Bharat close Siya's eyes from back while Lakshman holds her right hand and Shatrughan holds her left hand

SIYA- ye sab kya he?

LAKSHMAN- aap chaliye... Sab pata chalega...

They all take Siya downstairs. Everyone smile looking at Siya coming

SHATRUGHAN- slowly bhabhi... Careful

SIYA- but where we are going?

Asked Siya still not understanding anything. The brothers makes her stand in front of Rajrishi family

LAKSHMAN- ok then.... One... Two.... And three....

At the count of three Bharat removes his hand and Siya's eyes falls on everyone on front of her. She looks surprised

SIYA- maa.... Papa...

She runs towards Janak and Sunaina and hugs them... 

JANAK- how are you?

SIYA- very fine...

Janak caresses her face. Sunaina holds her from shoulder and looks at her from top to bottom. Siya was looking just like a married woman in her saree and accessories

SUNAINA- oho... Mrs Siya Raghuvanshi..

Siya smile at her and hugs her tightly. Kranti and Sumitra watch them smiling. Siya also moves towards Kushal and Chandra and hug them...

KUSHAL- god bless you beta... 

CHANDRA- kitni pyari lag rahi he...

Said Chandra cupping Siya's face while she smiles looking down. Her eyes falls on her sisters who were emotional looking at her. She opens her arms and all the girls runs towards her to embrace her. They shed some tears hugging each other

URMILA- we missed you dii....

Siya release them and looks at them smiling

SIYA- sab theek?

Asked Siya while the girls nods in yes 

LAKSHMAN- kaisa laga surprise bhabhi..??

Asked Lakshman moving towards Siya and keeping his hand on her shoulder. Siya smile at him

SIYA- this was the best surprise

She looks towards Bharat and Shatrughan and indicates them to come near her.

SIYA- thank you so much

She thanked them caressing their face while the boys gave a satisfying smile. Ram moves towards his in laws and takes their blessings. Janak patted his shoulder proudly and hugs him smiling. Siya watched them lovingly...

RAM- aap sab aye.. bohot acha laga

Janak caresses his head feeling emotional while Siya looks at him in confusion. She looks at Sunaina who smile at her assuring that everything is fine. 

KRANTI- please come... Bethiye

Everyone settled down while Siya whispered at Ram

SIYA- aapko pata tha na?

Ram smile at her and nods

SIYA- why didn't you tell me?

RAM- because..... I love you

Said Ram in a whisper which makes Siya first shock then blush. She moves and join everyone while Ram follows her...

References:

Song: "Dhiktana, Part 1"- Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! (1994 movie)

Saumya96 thumbnail

Siya takes Sunaina to her room. She makes her mother sit on bed and herself sit besides her

SIYA-now tell me... How are you?

Asked Siya smiling. Sunaina caresses her face

SUNAINA- me to theek hi hu... Tu bata..how are you? Khush he na?

Siya nods in yes while Sunaina smile at her

SUNAINA- by the way.. it can be seen that you are happy. Because you have forgotten us.. completely

Sunaina complains while Siya giggle at her

SIYA- it's not like that maa... Bas din sabke sath spend hojata he pata hi nahi chalta.. no one leaves me alone for a single moment.. everyone just pampers me around

Said Siya being happy while Sunaina looks satisfied.

SIYA- acha maa... Papa ko kya hua? I've never seen him this happy before.

Asked Siya about janak's reaction after meeting Ram. Sunaina nods smiling

SUNAINA- kyu nahi honge wo khush..? Unhe apni pasand ka itna acha damad mila he.. apni is pyari si gudiya ke liye..

Siya smile at her while Sunaina holds her hand

SUNAINA- really siya.. your papa is so happy. He is very proud of Ram. He is sure that Ram will definitely be with you and love you for eternal

Siya became emotional and looks down. While Sunaina caresses her back consoling her

SIYA- ha maa... Wo bohot ache he. And he loves me truly.. he takes care of me... I'm so lucky to have him 

URMILA- what's going on?

Urmila, Manvi and Shruti enters the room and moves towards them

SUNAINA- I'm listening praises about your jiju from your didi...

SHRUTI- awww so sweet

Said Shruti pulling Siya's cheek while she hits shruti's hand

MANVI- sach dii... Looking at you it seems that you are in this house from so long.. lagta hi nahi ki aap yaha new he

URMILA- ofcourse.. jiju ne apne rang me rang Jo diya

Siya looks surprised while the girls laughs at her

SIYA- maa... Ye tino kuch jyada hi bolne lagi he..

Sunaina nods in disbelief at them. 

SUNAINA- true they are... And what else a mother wants beside this? 

Siya smile at her mother while her sisters looks happy for her

SUNAINA- to get a true love, it's a privilege Siya.. There is attraction, friendship, trust and dedication in love.. it takes whole life to achieve these stages. And believe me, when you experience these, your journey will be filled with excitement

The girls listened to Sunaina carefully. Siya thinks about Ram and her relationship and blush. Sunaina caresses her head lovingly...

SHRUTI- wow dii .. you're going to wear this saree?

Asked Shruti praising the saree which Siya is going to wear at reception. It was a plain black georget saree with black crystal work. 

SIYA- maa has gifted this

Said Siya smiling while the girls looks excited

SIYA- by the way.. what you people are going to wear?

MANVI- the gowns which you gifted us when we have gone for your shadi shopping.. remember?

Siya remembers and nods in yes. Urmila takes Siya's necklace in her hand. 

URMILA- we will make you look perfect for the function

Siya smile at them. Kranti comes there with some girls

KRANTI- no need beta...

Kranti instructs the girls to enter with their bags while Siya looks confused

KRANTI- siya.. I've called the beauticians.. they'll make you ready with your hairdo and make-up..

Said Kranti smiling which makes the girls sad. Siya observed them

SIYA- ok maa...

KRANTI- aur beta... Tum tino bhi tayar hojao.. I want all my bahus to look best

The girls smile lightly at her. Kranti leaves from there while Siya moves towards her sisters

SIYA- maa ki bato ka bura laga?

Asked Siya in a concern while the girls looks at each other. Urmila holds Siya's hand

URMILA- come on dii.. it's your reception and tonight you'll be introduced in front of media as Mrs Ram Raghuvanshi. So you have to look best

SIYA- me best tabhi dikhti hu jab meri ye behene mujhe ready karti he..

Said siya patting urmila's hand. 

MANVI- it's ok dii... Shadi me to har function me humne apko ready kiya na.. aaj koi aur kar lega... 

SIYA- I'm glad that you all understand so well...

Siya smile at her sisters while they assured her that they didn't feel bad

SHRUTI- acha dii you get ready.. we'll also go and change

Siya nods and the girls leaves from there. The beauticians started making Siya ready for the reception...

Whole Raghuvanshi palace was decorated and ready for the reception ceremony. One corner was reserved for the media people, while the business clients, friends and relatives were gathered in the hall. Dashrath and Kranti were busy introducing the Rajrishi family to their associates. Urmila was standing in a corner when someone patted her left shoulder. She turns to left and find no one. She turns to right and find Lakshman standing there

URMILA- you?

LAKSHMAN- why so surprised?

Urmila pout and nods her head

URMILA- mil gaya aapko time?

Lakshman giggle at her. She smile lightly and looks away

LAKSHMAN- what happened?

Asked Lakshman looking her dull face. She nods her head in no

URMILA- nothing...

LAKSHMAN- liar ...

Lakshman pats her back while she was still denying to tell him

URMILA- are baba nothing happened.. relax..

Lakshman nods and smiles at her. 

LAKSHMAN- how much did you missed me?

Asked Lakshman in a smirk. Urmila gave a look at him

URMILA- aapko kon miss kar raha tha? I was missing my didi... 

LAKSHMAN- oh really..??

URMILA- yes really...

They look at each other and laughs. Lakshman took out his phone and shows it to Urmila

URMILA- ye kya? You've posted our pictures? 

LAKSHMAN- ofcourse.. why not? I've announced it officially.. that you are my "going to be wife"

Said Lakshman side hugging Urmila while she nods 

URMILA- you are in a hurry of everything...

She complains while Lakshman took some new pictures of them..

SHATRUGHAN- oho.. bas itni si bat?

Shatrughan nods his head in disbelief when talking with Shruti

SHRUTI- is it a "itni si bat" for you?

Asked shruti in a pout. 

SHRUTI- kranti aunty didn't allowed us to make dii ready. You know what we have made her ready for all wedding functions.. 

Said Shruti complaining while Shatrughan giggle at her

SHATRUGHAN- you girls na... You can get mad at anything.. I mean is it a reason to get sad? What's a big deal in it?

Asked Shatrughan for which Shruti looks surprised

SHRUTI- you won't understand..

She folded her hands in a pout 

SHATRUGHAN- acha baba relax... Leave it na... Tell me what you people do these days?

SHRUTI- meaning?

SHATRUGHAN- jabse bhabhi yaha ayi he.. tabse... 

Shruti looks at him and smile

SHRUTI- nothing... Jabse dii gayi he.. tabse.. we are like all alone... We try to be in a good mood but... Sab log dii ko bohot yad karte he..

Said Shruti smiling sadly while Shatrughan pulls her cheek

SHATRUGHAN- aww my baby...

SHRUTI- shut up... You know what pata nahi what has happened to taiji but... Nowadays she is very keen to teach cooking to all of us

Shatrughan laughs at her while she pout in anger

SHRUTI- what?

SHATRUGHAN- cooking and you?? Really?

SHRUTI- if Mr carefree Raghuvanshi can get up early then I can also learn to cook.. understood? 

Shruti fakes a smile while Shatrughan nods his head in agreement....

Bharat and Manvi were standing with Vishwas.

VISHWAS- aur beta kam me mann lag raha he na?

Asked vishwas to Manvi who smile and nods in yes

MANVI- truly speaking uncle it is little bit difficult without Siya dii... But then we have to do it..

Vishwas nods in agreement. Suddenly Dashrath calls him and he excused himself keeping both of them alone. Manvi looks at Bharat

MANVI- koi to bhul hi gaya he hume.. jabse unki bhabhi unke ghar ayi he

Said Manvi in a complain while Bharat smile at her

BHARAT- sorry Manvi... The whole day goes like this only.. thoda bohot rat me bat kar pata hu.. I'm extremely sorry for not giving you much time

Manvi giggle and nods her head in disbelief

MANVI- you don't understand the taunts also Bharat

Bharat looks confused

MANVI- I was not complaining.. I was just pulling your leg. 

Bharat smile and nods his head

MANVI- I am happy that you all are taking a great care of dii... You are fulfilling your promise ha..!!

She said smiling while Bharat nods in agreement

BHARAT- jabse bhabhi ayi he it is like every day is a celebration.. and you know what? This celebration will become doubled... When you all will also come in this house

They both looks at each other smiling. They heard a sudden sound from around which tells that Ram and Siya has arrived...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Everyone looks at the stairs from where Ram and Siya are coming downstairs. Ram is looking elegant in his black color three piece suit while Siya in her black saree, diamond set and her hair in a french bun decorated with red rose. The flash of several cameras falls on them as they pose for some photographs. After sometime Dashrath moves towards them interrupting the media and takes the couple at the stage

DASHRATH- ladies and gentlemen... 

Everyone became silent when Dashrath takes the mike in his hand 

DASHRATH- Love... What is there to really say about love, other than it being the most beautiful, most important, and most valuable thing in this world?

Ram and Siya looks at each other smiling and then at Dashrath. 

DASHRATH- Because of love, I am lucky to have my wife in my life...

He said indicating his hand towards Kranti while she nods her head smiling.

DASHRATH- because of love, I am lucky to have my four brilliant sons. I love them more than life itself. 

Said Dashrath looking at his sons while they smile proudly.

DASHRATH- And because of love, you two are here..You exchanged vows and promised to be there for each other for the rest of your days.

He goes near Ram and siya and stand between them. With his one hand he side hugged Siya while Janak looks at them smiling

DASHRATH- what do I say about my daughter in law Siya? I have found my daughter in her.. she has completed my Ram. And my whole family is lucky to have her in our lives.

Siya looks down smiling while Ram stares her. 

DASHRATH- separately you are two wonderful people but together, you are even better. You know how to make each other smile and you know how to comfort each other as well. You are two peas in a pod, there is no question at all that you were always meant to be together. I have so much love and respect for the two of you, for the lengths that you would go to for each other to make each other happy.

Everyone smile at them proudly. Mandira dislikes the gesture made by Dashrath for Ram and Siya..

DASHRATH- you are now a married couple! I give you all of my congratulations and I hope that you feel the outpouring of love and support for the both of you that is in this room today. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Mr and Mrs Ram Raghuvanshi...

As Dashrath ends his speech everyone claps for them. Dashrath moves down the stage keeping Ram and Siya alone. The lights went off. One flashlight falls on Ram, he smiles and forward his hand. Siya gives her hand in his and the other light falls on her. 

RAM- Dekha hazaro dafa aapko...

Phir bekarari kaisi hai...

Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil...

Kuch aap me bat aisi he...

They both looks at each other smiling. Everyone watch them lovingly

SIYA- lekar ijazat ab aap se..

Saanse ye ati jati he...

Dhundhe se milte nahi he hum

Bas aap hi aap baki he...

Ram keeps his other hand on Siya's waist while she keeps her other hand on his shoulder. They started moving lightly doing steps

RAM- pal bhar na duri sahe aap se

Betabiya ye kuch aur he...

Ram makes her go away holding her one hand. And both of them moves little forward and then backwards following some steps

SIYA- hum dur hoke bhi pas he

Nazdikiya ye kuch aur he...

She comes near him from back and wrap his shoulders still looking at each other

RAM- dekha hazaro dafa aapko

Phir bekarari kaisi hai...

SIYA- sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil

Kuch pyar me bat aisi he...

Lakshman side hugs Urmila looking at his bhaiya bhabhi. While Shruti keeps her head on Shatrughan's shoulder. Bharat and Manvi looks at each other smiling and then at Ram and Siya

SIYA- agosh me he jo apki

Aisa sukun aur paye kaha

Ram and Siya again holds each other moving slowly. Ram looks at Siya and smile

RAM- ankhe hume ye ras agayi

Ab hum yaha se jaye kaha...

Janak and Sunaina looks at each other giving a satisfying smile..

RAM- dekha hazaro dafa aapko

Phir bekarari kaisi hai

SIYA- sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil

Kuch pyar me bat aisi he...!!!

Everyone claps for them. Kranti was smiling looking at her son and daughter-in-law and was the most happiest there. Mandira observed her and looks in disbelief...

Mandira enters her room and find sumitra packing the bags. 

MANDIRA- what are you doing Sumitra?

SUMITRA- oh... masi... acha hua aap agayi.. I was about to call you.

She said keeping mandira's clothes in the bag. Mandira looks confused

SUMITRA- I've packed your bags. Just check if anything is remaining..

MANDIRA- why you've packed my bags?

Asked Mandira moving towards her. Sumitra smile at her

SUMITRA- every function of the wedding is over now... Aap bhi bohot dino se yaha he. You should get back to your place now, hai na?

Mandira looks shocked. Sumitra zipped her bag and looks around to check the guest room

MANDIRA- you are asking me to leave?

SUMITRA- ofcourse..

Said Sumitra smiling. She moves towards her and continued

SUMITRA- masi.. aap to mehman thi.. hamare Ram ke shadi ke liye ayi thi.. ab shadi hogayi.. to ab aap kitne din yaha rukengi? I know you're feeling embarassed to ask if you can go, that's why we ourselves are asking you to get back...

Mandira looks away feeling infuriated. Sumitra gave her a look

MANDIRA- me.... Me kranti... Ko batake ati hu....

She said leaving when Sumitra stops her

SUMITRA- didi ko pata he...

Mandira stops and looks at Sumitra

SUMITRA- didi has only asked me to pack your bags

This made Mandira shocked. Sumitra takes the bag and moves towards Mandira

MANDIRA- sumitra.... Siya's parents has come.. acha lagta he ki me chali jau?

SUMITRA- so what masi? Anyway they don't know you much..aap chali bhi jayengi to kya farak padega?

Said Sumitra sarcastically. Mandira looks angry and folded her hands to think for a reason to stay away

SUMITRA- don't worry masi.. tino baccho ke shadi ki date fix hojayegi tab aapko zarur inform karenge.. tab bhi aap ajayiyega... For 2 days...

MANDIRA- aaabbb.... I... I'll go after lunch..

SUMITRA- lunch?? Uske liye to bohot time he masi. Tab tak to aap ghar bhi pohoch jayengi... 

Mandira gave a look at Sumitra who fakes a smile at her

SUMITRA- your house must be waiting for you.. 

She said giving her bag while Mandira literally snatched it from Sumitra

SUMITRA- I'll ask driver to drop you

MANDIRA- I'll go myself

Said Mandira cutting sumitra's words for which she just nods her head. Both of them leaves from there in living area where all elders were sitting

DASHRATH- are masi ji... You're leaving?

Asked Dashrath looking at her. Mandira looks at Kranti who ignores her stare

MANDIRA- ya.. it's more than a month I'm here. I should leave now

Dashrath nods in agreement. Mandira gave a smile to the Rajrishi family

JANAK- aapko theek se janne ka mauka nahi mila...

MANDIRA- koi bat nahi.. aur bhi to shadiya honi he.. tab sara hisab barabar kar lenge...

Said Mandira looking at sumitra for which she gave a look at her. Kranti moves towards her and takes her blessings

KRANTI- take care masi..

Mandira caresses her head smiling. She leaves from there while Sumitra and kranti looks at each other...

SUNAINA- ye bacche ab tak aye nahi..??

Asked Sunaina in a concern while Kranti smile at her

KRANTI- don't worry bhabhi.. office hi gaye he na.. ajayenge...

Sunaina nods in yes. All of them settled down talking about the wedding and how everything went smoothly...

LAKSHMAN- come bhabhi...

Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan took Siya and other girls at Raghuvanshi office. 

BHARAT- bhabhi.. He is Sumant ji.. chief manager of Raghuvanshi enterprises..

Siya did a namaste to Sumant while he reciprocated with smile

SIYA- kal mile the inse.. bas bat nahi ho payi thi..

SUMANT- we are honoured to have you today here ma'am..

Said Sumant welcoming Siya with a token of flowers. She accepted it with a smile

SIYA- please don't bother by calling me ma'am... Aap mujhse bohot bade he, I'll be satisfied if you call me by my name

Sumant smile and remembers the incident when Ram also told him to call him by his name and not to address by "Sir".

SUMANT- Dashrath sir has specially asked me to take your suggestions for improvements. 

Siya nods smiling. The brothers takes her upstairs while the girls followed them.

BHARAT- bhabhi... This is the common cabin of three of us..

Siya looks around smiling. The girls also checked the cabin of their partners.

SHATRUGHAN- this is Bharat bhaiya's table... This one is of Lakshman bhaiya...

Shatrughan shows the respective tables to the girls...

SHATRUGHAN- and this one is mine... Sabse clean.. no pending work..

LAKSHMAN- no work at all bhabhi...

Said Lakshman pulling his leg while everyone laughs at him.

SHRUTI- aww..!!

Shatrughan pout while Shruti pulled his cheek..

BHARAT- bhabhi.. chaliye we will show you bhaiya's cabin... 

LAKSHMAN- ha.. me bhaiya ko wohi le ata hu.. 

They all went in Ram's cabin which is a separate one beside their cabin.

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi you sit here.. at big boss's chair

Shatrughan makes Siya sit on Ram's chair. While lakshman searched for Ram in the premises

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya kaha he?

Asked Lakshman to an employee working who indicates him telling about Ram.

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya.... Kya kar rahe he?

Asked Lakshman moving towards Ram who was busy discussing some points with Sumant.

RAM- what happened lakshman?

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi is waiting for you... Come na...

Ram smile and looks at Sumant

RAM- sumant ji.. you just take the follow up.. I'll be back

Sumant nods in agreement and lakshman takes Ram in his cabin. He finds Siya sitting on his chair. He himself sat in front of her while others surrounded them

RAM- kahiye... Kya bat he?

Asked Ram smiling while others watched them

MANVI- this is not fair jiju. We have a complain about you

Said Manvi faking an anger while Ram giggle at her

RAM- oh my god.. what I've done?

SHRUTI- jiju... Apki shadi ko 1 hafta bhi nahi hua aur aapne office ana shuru kar diya?

Asked Shruti crossing her hand while the boys nods agreeing to her. 

URMILA- meaning.... Newly married couples goes for honeymoon... Aap hamari didi ko kaha le ja rahe he?

Asked Urmila teasing while Ram looks at Siya. 

RAM- aaabbb... Wherever your didi wants to go...

Siya smile and looks down while everyone makes a common "oooo" sound..

RAM- but but but.... I've a condition...

Ram interrupt them while everyone looks confused

LAKSHMAN- what bhai?

RAM- that I'll tell you all when we are at home. 

BHARAT- acha ok... But abhi kuch order karte he ..

SHATRUGHAN- yes ofcourse..  let's party...

Everyone hoot while Ram gets up to leave

RAM- you all continue.. I'll go...

URMILA- oh come on jiju.. hum roz ate he kya office? Bethiye na

Urmila requested Ram to stay back. He smiles and nods in agreement

RAM- atleast give me 5 mins. I'll inform Sumant ji and come

Ram excused himself while the brothers ordered some snacks for them. Siya smile thinking about their vacation plan...

References:

Song: "Dekha Hazaro Dafa"- Rustom (2016 movie)

Saumya96 thumbnail

At night, everyone were sitting in living area suggesting Ram and Siya about their honeymoon destinations.

SHATRUGHAN- Maldives... 

LAKSHMAN- are nahi .. bhaiya Australia...

URMILA- didi Paris is so romantic... Go for Paris... 

SHRUTI- what about Switzerland..??

They were taking different names of places while Ram and Siya looks confused at everyone. The elders who were sitting besides them, enjoy the youngsters talks..

BHARAT- wait wait... Bhaiya first of all tell us your condition

Ram sighed while everyone looks at him waiting for him to continue

RAM- thank you for allowing... So condition ye he... Ki jaha bhi jayenge, everyone will go together...

Everyone looks surprised at the thought while Siya smile looking at Ram. The elders were also surprised

MANVI- are? Aapke honeymoon me hamara kya kam?

SHRUTI- yes jiju.. why would we become haddis in your kababs...

Ram and Siya looks down smiling while everyone laughs. 

BHARAT- ha bhaiya.. bhabhi you say something

She smile looking at everyone

SIYA- Ram is right.. bahar jane ka maza to sabke sath he. Anything is nothing without family

Everyone smile hearing Siya's words. Janak and Sunaina looks at each other smiling.

URMILA- see kranti aunty... We are not going by ourselves..

LAKSHMAN- yes maa... These two are taking us with them...

Urmila and Lakshman cleared the scenario to Kranti who nods in disbelief

KRANTI- it was expected from my Ram. Acha he tum bacche kahi ghum aao..

Said Kranti looking at the kids while they hoot saying yes.

CHANDRA- but.. we were about to leave tomorrow..

Said Chandra in between. Janak and Kushal looks at Dashrath

DASHRATH- don't worry bhabhi. Once the kids are back from vacation, we will send the girls safely to Delhi.

Dashrath assured the Rajrishis who nods in agreement.

BHARAT- acha bhabhi where do you want to go? I'll book the tickets

Siya thinks for a while while everyone waited for her to speak. She looks at Ram and then at everyone

SIYA- Ayodhya chale?

Everyone became surprised hearing this. They look at each other and then at Siya smiling. Ram also smile hearing it from her

LAKSHMAN- kaha bhabhi? Repeat it once

Said Lakshman moving towards her in surprise while Siya giggle at him

SIYA- I said.... Let's go to Ayodhya..

Dashrath and Kranti looks at each other smiling proudly. While everyone became happy that Siya is interested visiting their native place. 

KRANTI- I'll repeat my words... It was expected from my Siya...

DASHRATH- dekhiye hamari Bahu ko Janak ji... She knows to keep everyone happy

Janak smile and looks at Siya. Siya looks at Ram who was already staring her with a smile. 

Siya was arranging the bed when Ram enters the room. They looks at each other

RAM- siya... I'm sorry... I didn't asked you before announcing our vacation with everyone

Siya looks at him in surprise and then giggle

SIYA- Ram... Seriously? You think you've to ask me these things?

She nods her head and continued her work. Ram smile and moves towards her.

RAM- but still... I realised later .. that you must be having different plans for us..

She takes his hands in her

SIYA- I didn't had any plan.. I'm serious. I was not at all thinking that we will be going for honeymoon.. because you had already started your office. I was also about to start my work.. I was surprised when these people asked you about our honeymoon plans ..

Said Siya nodding her head in disbelief. Ram pulls her in to a hug and she keeps her head near his chest

SIYA- and by the way Ram... Jitna enjoy hum sab ek sath karenge utna shayad hi akele kar pate.. afterall family is family...hai na?

Ram nods at her and tightened his hug while she closed her eyes

RAM- acha tell me one thing.. why you want to go to Ayodhya?

Siya smile and looks at him while he waited for her to speak

SIYA- you tell me one thing.. what you thought I will say when Lakshman asked me where I want to go...

Ram thinks for a while and then replied

RAM- I was sure that you are not interested traveling out of India, coz you're bored of that... But I thought you might be thinking about such a place that you love.. I mean related to nature, hills or sea.... 

Siya smile at him. She released him from hug and went towards bed to sleep. While he goes towards other side .

SIYA- yes... I would love to travel such a place. But then I thought.. Ayodhya is our native place. And I've not been there... Also guruji Vashisht had asked you to take me there... Isliye socha wahi chalte he..

Ram smile at her widely. She looks confused

SIYA- what?

RAM- I don't know when I'll get to know you completely...

They rested themselves on bed. Ram spreads his right arm while Siya keeps her head on it hugging him. 

SIYA- there is not any recipe to know your wife completely. And by the way.. aap mujhe jitna jante he, jitna samajhte he.. utna koi nahi samajhta...

She closed her eyes holding his chest. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes to sleep...

DASHRATH- ji Guruji...... Ji..... Bacche flight se sham tak Lucknow pohoch jayenge....... Ok...... Rakhta hu....

Dashrath disconnect the call and looks at Kranti

DASHRATH- I've told guruji everything. He will send car at lucknow airport to receive the kids..

Kranti nods listening to Dashrath. Everyone were at dinning for the breakfast. 

RAM- papa... Aap log ruk jate hamare ane tak..

Said Ram looking at Janak

JANAK- nahi Ram.. actually there is lot of pending work in office. To hume to jana padega..

Ram smile nodding in agreement. Sunaina whispered at Manvi who was sitting next to her

SUNAINA- take care of everything Manvi. And waha ache se rehna... Siya ki help karna tum tino har kam me...

Sunaina instructs her while Sumitra listened to them

SUMITRA- oho bhabhi... You don't worry. Hamari charo bahuye bohot samajhdar he..

KRANTI- exactly... And Sunaina bhabhi... Unki chinta bhi mat kijiye aap... Bacche kuch din enjoy karenge aram se rahenge...

Kranti smile and caresses urmila's head who was sitting beside her. 

SUNAINA- yes bhabhi.. I'm not at all worried for them.. I know they will be alright

Sunaina said smiling. They had their breakfast

KUSHAL- bhaiya... I think we should leave... Flight ka time horaha he..

Janak nods. The Rajrishi family gets up to leave. Siya moves towards Janak and Sunaina and hugs them. 

SUNAINA- take care... 

Siya smile at her. She moves towards Kushal and Chandra. Chandra caresses her head

CHANDRA- Zara.... Khyal rakhna..

She advised her looking at the three girls while Siya nods in yes... Ram takes the blessings of his in-laws while his brothers also followed him. 

DASHRATH- Janak ji bilkul tension mat lijiye.. tino bacchiyo ko hum Delhi sahi salamat pohocha denge...

They both hug each other. The Rajrishis take a leave from there. 

KRANTI- children.... You all also get some rest.. fir dopeher me nikalna he na airport ke liye...

Kranti instructs the kids to take some rest while they nod. Everyone went for their respective work and the kids got ready to leave for their vacation...

The children reached Ayodhya at evening. The Raghuvanshis have a traditional mansion or haveli from the time of their ancestors situated in the outskirts of the main city. Guruji Vashisht welcomes them inside. Ram and Siya takes his blessings

VASHISHT- khush raho...

He smiles at Siya

VASHISHT- bohot acha laga bahu. Jo tum sab yaha aye..

He said looking at her sisters 

SIYA- mujhe to ana hi tha guruji. Aapne jo kaha tha..

Answered Siya smiling. Others also takes blessings of Vashisht. He welcomes them inside.

VASHISHT- bahu... Ye he Vitthal... Haveli me sara kam yahi sambhalte he..

Vashisht introduce a middle age man to the girls. Siya did a namaste and her sisters followed her.

VITTHAL- aap sab ka swagat he... Ayiye me aapko kamre dikhata hu...

Vitthal calls some workers to hold the bags and takes the girls inside. The haveli was a pure traditional designed with historical and architectural style. The walls and pillars were carved depicting the images of Lord Rama and Devi Sita. The girls looks around in amusement by the beauty of the whole mansion

VITTHAL- ayiye .. ye aap tino ka kamra he...

Vitthal welcomes the girls in their room. It was a huge room with three beds situated in the middle. 

SHRUTI- wow... This is so beautiful...

Said Shruti in an excitement looking at the walls and sculptures around the room. 

MANVI- yes.. it is really beautiful. We've never seen these types of designs in real..

VITTHAL- ha.. hamari bahuye to Delhi ki he.. bade shehero me aise haveli kaha dekhne milti he...

Said Vitthal opening the window shade so that fresh air comes in. 

SIYA- ha kaka... Aapne sahi kaha

Answered Siya smiling. Urmila looks around the room

URMILA- wow.. yaha to air conditioners bhi nahi he.. everything is so traditional here

She said looking at the huge table fans in two opposite corners of the room..

VITTHAL- waise aapko us dabbe ki zarurat bhi nahi padegi betiya.. yaha bohot thandi hawa chalti he...

The girls giggle at him when he indicates AC as "dabba". Siya smile at him

VITTHAL- bahurani... Aap kabhi ayi nahi Ayodhya? 

SIYA- kabhi mauka hi nahi mila kaka... Waise Delhi to yaha se jyada dur nahi he.. fir bhi shadi ke bad hi ane ko mila..

Answered siya smiling while Vitthal nods in yes. 

VITTHAL- shehero me ab wo bat kaha. 

VASHISHT- ha Vitthal...

Vashisht enters with the boys. 

VASHISHT- tabhi to log chuttiya manane gaon me jana pasand karte he... Aap sab log bhi kal se ghumne jayiye. Aas pas bohot achi jagah he..

Vashisht suggested the girls who nods agreeing to him. 

VITTHAL- ayiye bahurani.. hum aapko aapka kamra dikhate he..

Vitthal took Siya's bag. Ram and Siya followed him towards their room which was situated at another corner. Siya enters her room and was wondered looking at its beauty. Beside the room a small garden was also there having beautiful plants and a swing. 

VITTHAL- hum khane ki tayari karte he..

Vitthal said to Ram and leaves from there. Siya smile looking at her around while Ram moves towards her

RAM- happy?

Asked ram for which siya smile

RAM- I know you will love this.. there are all things which you likes...

Said Ram looking at the garden and the room for which Siya nods in yes

SIYA- really... I'm feeling so good here. Kitni sundar jagah he. And this place... It is designed beautifully..

Said Siya looking around. Ram moves towards his bed and removes his shoes

RAM- this haveli is from our ancestors era.. in childhood we used to come here very often. This place gives a different type of satisfaction.. isn't it?

Asked Ram while siya nods in yes

SIYA- yes... Away from the city, traffic, noisy places.... This feels so soothing..

RAM- you get fresh.. then we will go for dinner

Siya nods in yes. Ram goes in washroom to change while Siya started unpacking their bags ..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. 

I hope you all are reading this FF and is with the story. Keep reading, liking and commenting..

Thank you