SKR FF: "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story. Updated @ page 151 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Keep up the good work & 

CongratulationsπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ‘ for new thread

Thanku so much dear 😊

Stay tuned ❣️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dearπŸ’•β˜Ί

Awesome part & emotional too

I really loved how Ram understand turmoil of Siya & his family members

Thou she didn't said but it was evident & Ram even made her mood light

All wished a surprise at midnight was beautiful😍✨❀ she was really touched by all this

Lakshman bhi na birthday pe rula raha hai usko very badπŸ‘Ž

Rajrishis too call to wish their daughterπŸ‘§ that was beautiful 😍 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ™‚

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dearπŸ’•β˜Ί

Awesome part & emotional too

I really loved how Ram understand turmoil of Siya & his family members

Thou she didn't said but it was evident & Ram even made her mood light

All wished a surprise at midnight was beautiful😍✨❀ she was really touched by all this

Lakshman bhi na birthday pe rula raha hai usko very badπŸ‘Ž

Rajrishis too call to wish their daughterπŸ‘§ that was beautiful 😍 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ™‚

Thank you 😊

Ram is really a ideal man, fulfilling all his duties appropriately 🀩

Lakshman abhi rulayega, badme sabse jyada pyar bhi karega 🀩🀩

Stay tuned ❣️

Srinivasan.R thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey darling 😘...the episode was choooo sweet...ram siya part was literally πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’“...and siya ka expression knowing about that mystery girl was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...ram fumbled🀣🀣🀣...cute siraπŸ’˜... urmila ka birthday masth tha.... lakshman....he's gonna give her a surprise...but in what way...???you said in your last reply that he can't meet her in person for her birthday....then???... waiting despiratly dear... please update sooooooon πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜˜ love you...and many many many congratulations for your... sorry sorry sorry.. for our new threadπŸ’“πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰.. may Lord ram and sita ma be always with you dear ...you are more than a friend for meπŸ’•...love you ...I really really do😊...I have never been active in any type of social media or any website... even I don't have any membership in any websites...I created my first membership in India forums just to.... literally just to comment on your ff dearπŸ’“....you mean a lot me...in my life... infact you give me happiness which has no bounds... thank you dear....and I really mean itπŸ’˜....Jai siya ram β™₯️.. continue soon πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

Hey darling 😘..i posted this message twice... in the first thread once and in the second, once...i thought you'll not see my comment thereπŸ˜›so posted it twice 😁😁😁😁😁😁 sorry for my over stupidity πŸ˜›..... .the episode was choooo sweet...ram siya part was literally πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’“...and siya ka expression knowing about that mystery girl was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...ram fumbled🀣🀣🀣...cute siraπŸ’˜... urmila ka birthday masth tha.... lakshman....he's gonna give her a surprise...but in what way...???you said in your last reply that he can't meet her in person for her birthday....then???... waiting despiratly dear... please update sooooooon πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜˜ love you...and many many many congratulations for your... sorry sorry sorry.. for "our" new threadπŸ’“πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰.. may Lord ram and sita ma be always with you dear ...you are more than a friend for meπŸ’•...love you ...I really really do😊...I have never been active in any type of social media or any website... even I don't have any membership in any websites...I created my first membership in India forums just to.... literally just to comment on your ff dearπŸ’“....you mean a lot me in my life... infact you give me happiness which has no bounds... thank you dear....and I really mean itπŸ’˜....Jai siya ram β™₯️.. continue soon πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•... will be waiting πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

Hey dear ..πŸ˜‚ sorry sorry...I thought this message will be posted in the new thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..so sorry for wasting the pageπŸ˜…...forgive meπŸ˜πŸ’“..I am such a dumboπŸ˜›πŸ˜…

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Hey darling 😘...the episode was choooo sweet...ram siya part was literally πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’“...and siya ka expression knowing about that mystery girl was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...ram fumbled🀣🀣🀣...cute siraπŸ’˜... urmila ka birthday masth tha.... lakshman....he's gonna give her a surprise...but in what way...???you said in your last reply that he can't meet her in person for her birthday....then???... waiting despiratly dear... please update sooooooon πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜˜ love you...and many many many congratulations for your... sorry sorry sorry.. for our new threadπŸ’“πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰.. may Lord ram and sita ma be always with you dear ...you are more than a friend for meπŸ’•...love you ...I really really do😊...I have never been active in any type of social media or any website... even I don't have any membership in any websites...I created my first membership in India forums just to.... literally just to comment on your ff dearπŸ’“....you mean a lot me...in my life... infact you give me happiness which has no bounds... thank you dear....and I really mean itπŸ’˜....Jai siya ram β™₯️.. continue soon πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•

I Said that Lakshman doesn't want to enter the Raghuvanshi palace. To dekhte hai how he meets his wife πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰

And yes, it is our new thread, we all are into this new journey πŸ€—

Let's see how long I could take this story with all of yours support 😜☺️

Love you all, thank you so much for this word my dear friend 😘😘

Stay tuned ❣️ Jai Siya Ram πŸ™πŸ»

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Hey dear ..πŸ˜‚ sorry sorry...I thought this message will be posted in the new thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..so sorry for wasting the pageπŸ˜…...forgive meπŸ˜πŸ’“..I am such a dumboπŸ˜›πŸ˜…

It's ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maaf kiya 😜😜

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hello everyone ☺️

Today's update is specially for Urmila's birthday 😍πŸ₯³

So enjoy ❀️❀️

Urmila opens her eyes, the next morning as she gets up from her sleep. She looks at her side table and gets startled looking at a white color bunny soft toy. She gets up immediately and takes the toy in her hand. 

URMILA- ye..?? 

She looks confused when her eyes falls at the table again where a small chit was kept. She takes the chit and opens to find few lines written-

"Dur Hai To Kya Hua Aaj Ka Din To Hume Yaad Hai,

Tum Na Sahi Par Tumhara Saya To Humare Sath Hai..❀️."

Urmila looks confused reading the lines. She looks at the bunny and then again at the chit when she heard someone knocking the door. She looks at the direction to find Shruti with a tray in her hand.

SHRUTI- good morning dii. And a very happy birthday once again.

Said Shruti moving towards her and keeps the tray on the bed in front of Urmila.

URMILA- Shruti... Ye...?

SHRUTI- dii. You have this, I will just come..

Shruti interrupts her not allowing her to ask any question. She leaves from there while Urmila's eyes falls on the tray having a glass of strawberry smoothie.

URMILA- my favourite smoothie..? Itni subah..?

She again looks at the chit kept beneath the glass. She takes the chit in her hand and started reading it-

"Tumhe Lagta Hai Hum Sab Bhul Jate Hai,

Par Dekhlo Tumhara Janamdin To Hume Yaad Hai..❀️!!"

An automatic smile crept on her lips reading those lines.

URMILA- Laksh...

She whispered under her breath as she knows he is the one behind these things. She gets down from her bed and leaves her room to go outside. 

MANVI- Urmila...

She turns around to find Manvi in the passage who came near her and takes Urmila in her embrace.

MANVI- happy birthday my enemy..

Urmila smile at her words while Manvi leaves her hold. 

URMILA- thank you dii.. 

Manvi caresses her face lovingly and at the next moment something strikes her mind.

MANVI- areh ha.. wo tumhare liye aya hai.. just check that..

Said Manvi pointing at Urmila's back and she followed her sight. Her eyes grew wide looking at the white heart shape balloons attached to the table. Manvi smile at her reaction and leaves from there while Urmila goes near the table and touched the balloons lovingly. She finds a chit attached on one of the balloon and started reading it immediately-

"Aapki pasand hamari chahat bann jaye,

Aapki muskaan hamare dil ki rahat bann jaye..❀️"

Urmila giggles reading his shayaris. She looks at her around but find no one. She started moving downstairs and find Sumitra and Bharat at the dinning table. 

URMILA- choti maa...

Both of them looks at her while she smile at them.

SUMITRA- good morning.. aao...

Sumitra holds her hand and Urmila looks at both of them. 

URMILA- wo.. koi.. aya hai kya..?

Asked Urmila trying to find if Lakshman is here. Sumitra and Bharat looks at each other and then at Urmila. 

BHARAT- nahi to. No one is here. 

Urmila gets disappointed hearing him and Sumitra smile at her reaction.

SUMITRA- acha wo sab chodo. And take that bowl to your papa..

Said Sumitra indicating her towards the plate kept on the table at the other end. Urmila looks at the plate in confusion. She moves towards the other end while Sumitra and Bharat leaves from there smiling. 

URMILA- ras malai..??

Urmila gets happy looking at her favourite sweet dish. She looks at the chit kept under the bowl and started reading it hurriedly-

"Khuda khushiyon se itna khush kar de aapko,

Ki aapko khush dekhna humari aadat bann jaye..❀️"

She smile reading his written lines on the chit.

DASHRATH- Urmila...

She looks at the side to find Dashrath and Shatrughan. She moves towards them in a hope that they will give her the next chit. 

SHATRUGHAN- happy birthday bhabs..

Urmila smile at him and continued staring him, waiting for the next chit. 

DASHRATH- beta.. there is one packet. Will you keep it safely.?

Said Dashrath pointing her towards the couch. She looks at the direction and moves towards the couch hurriedly. Dashrath smile at her and leaves from there while Shatrughan kept on watching her. Urmila finds a blue denim jeans with white t-shirt with "LOVE" written on the middle in pink color. She started searching for the chit and finds it inside the packet-

"Gulab ki tarah khushiyan khile jivan mein apke,

Khusboo ki tarha hasi bani rahe hothon pe apke,

Muskurate raho aap hamesha aise hi

Or ham bane rahe dil mein apke..❀️"

SHATRUGHAN- bhabs..

Urmila looks at her side when Shatrughan interrupts her. Urmila hits his shoulder lightly.

URMILA- where is he..?

SHATRUGHAN- who..?

Shatrughan looks clueless with her question. Urmila rolls her eyes.

URMILA- I know all of yours plan.. batao na Shatrughan.. where is laksh..?

Asked Urmila getting impatient. Shatrughan looks at her seriously while smiling lightly.

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya nahi aye bhabs.. unhone bas aapko khush karne ke liye, humse ye sab plan karwaya hai..

Urmila's smile disappeared hearing that Lakshman is not there. She bows her head down feeling sad while Shatrughan holds her shoulders.

SHATRUGHAN- it's ok bhabs.. hum sab hai na.? We will celebrate your birthday..

Urmila gave him a light smile still looking down. 

SHATRUGHAN- acha will you do one thing for me..? Office se na ek letter ane wala hai. Will you collect that from outside. ? I have some other work.. please.?

Asked Shatrughan while Urmila nods her head in agreement. She goes from there outside the house near the main gate. She finds someone standing at the main gate facing his back towards her. She looks at him from top to bottom who was dressed in blue jeans and white checked shirt. 

URMILA- excuse me...

Urmila calls for him and he turns around making her shocked. Her heart started pumping at it's full speed when she witnessed Lakshman standing in front of her with a smile on his face.

LAKSHMAN- happy birthday meri billi, my tom.. my milla.. my lovely dear wife...

Said Lakshman spreading his arms in the air asking her to come near him. Her eyes became moist as she could not believe her husband standing in front of her. With her full speed she runs towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wraps his hands around her waist in a hug. 

URMILA- thank you.. thank you so much for this Laksh...

Urmila said closing her eyes and still being in his arms. Lakshman smile at her and closed his eyes to feel their closeness.

LAKSHMAN- what you thought? That I will not wish you.? 

Urmila smile at his words and tightens her grip on him.

URMILA- what you get by teasing me..?

LAKSHMAN- chain.. rahat... Sukun....

Said Lakshman teasing her more while Urmila lightly punched his shoulder and he giggles at her. Everyone came there and became happy looking at them while Kranti watch them standing at the terrace from up. Lakshman leaves Urmila from the hold looking at everyone. He moves towards Dashrath and bends to take his blessings.

DASHRATH- khush raho beta..

Dashrath embrace him in an emotional hug while Lakshman too gets tears in his father's hold. Kranti smile watching them. Lakshman leaves him and moves towards Sumitra and directly hugs her.

LAKSHMAN- I missed you darling.

Sumitra giggles at his words and hits him on his head while Lakshman release her from hug taking her blessings.

SUMITRA- god bless you..

Lakshman looks at Bharat and Shatrughan and runs towards them hugging them tightly.

BHARAT- theek ho na.?

Asked Bharat releasing him while Lakshman nods in agreement. He ruffled Shatrughan's hair lightly. 

SHRUTI- bhai...

Lakshman turns to look at Manvi and Shruti. He moves towards them with a smile and side hugs both of them from each side. 

LAKSHMAN- I missed both of you..

Manvi hits his cheek lovingly while Kranti kept on watching him getting emotional. She so much wanted to move towards him and embrace her son in a hug but she knows that Lakshman will not entertain her. Sumitra moves towards Urmila and keeps her hand on her shoulder.

SUMITRA- very bad Lakshman. You've made our Urmila cry.. tumhare kan khichne chahiye..

Sumitra scolds him while Urmila wipes her tears smiling.

LAKSHMAN- sorry..

Lakshman holds his ears and everyone laughs at them.

DASHRATH- acha sari bate yahi karni hai kya.? Let's go in.. come Laksh..

Said Dashrath asking him to get inside while Lakshman looks at him seriously.

LAKSHMAN- no papa..

Everyone looks at him in confusion while Kranti too looks startled.

LAKSHMAN- I am not coming inside..

Dashrath looks surprised while everyone looks at each other getting confused. Lakshman smile and moves towards Dashrath.

LAKSHMAN- I came here to spend time with Urmila. To meet you all.. that's it.. iss ghar me jab tak mere bhaiya bhabhi ke liye jagah nahi hai, tab tak mere liye bhi nahi hai..

Kranti's heart aches hearing his words. He literally denied to step his foot inside. Dashrath smile at him showcasing proud for his son while everyone looks sad for him. Dashrath holds his from his shoulders.

DASHRATH- I don't know what great I have done to have sons like you four...

Bharat and Shatrughan smile hearing their father's words for them. Lakshman bows his head down and smile at Dashrath. Meanwhile tears started forming in Kranti's eyes.

LAKSHMAN- papa.. may I take Urmila with me for the whole day..? I will drop her at night..

Everyone smile hearing his permission to take his wife while Urmila bows her head down.

DASHRATH- ofcourse my son.. le jao apni wife ko..

Lakshman gets happy hearing him. He turns around to face Urmila.

LAKSHMAN- what you're waiting for..? Go and get ready. I will not take you like this..

Commented Lakshman looking at her in her sleep wears. Everyone laughs at them while Urmila nods in disbelief. The girls takes Urmila inside to make her ready while the rest of them stayed there with Lakshman. His eyes falls on Kranti who was standing upstairs looking at him. At the next moment he turns his face away from her while she feels sad...

URMILA- ouch... Oh god laksh..

Urmila shouts at him as she hurts her leg while walking. Lakshman has closed her eyes with a cloth wrapped around her eyes and was holding her hand taking her somewhere. She was dressed in the same t-shirt and jeans which he has gifted her. 

URMILA- where you are taking me..?

Asked Urmila the same question for the fourth time.

LAKSHMAN- oh god mila... Patience naam ki chiz hai ya nahi tum me.?

Said Lakshman taking her at a place. He made her stand for a moment and meanwhile he opens the door of the room. 

LAKSHMAN- come in.. Aram se.

Said Lakshman holding her hand again and taking her inside. He closed the door behind her and smile standing behind her.

URMILA- aap yahi hai na..? Listen don't try to scare me.. mujhe aisa mazak acha nahi lagta ok..

Urmila fumes while getting little scared. Lakshman giggles at her and started opening the cloth from her eyes.

LAKSHMAN- oh please mila.. I don't have that calibre to scare you..

Urmila giggles at him and finally he remove the cloth. Urmila opens her eyes slowly and her mouth gets open in a perfect "O" shape looking at the beautiful room. The room was perfectly decorated with all the things she loves. White heart shape balloons, black forest cake kept on the middle on a table, a huge black and white photo of Urmila attached on the wall, the arrangements for their lunch done at the side table and what not. She covered her surprised mouth with her hands and turns to look at Lakshman who was smiling at her.

URMILA- when did you do this..?

Asked Urmila getting shocked while Lakshman folds his hands.

LAKSHMAN- the same time when you were thinking that I have forgotten your birthday..

Urmila smile in embarassment. Last night she thought that Lakshman has forgotten to wish her or he doesn't find it that important to make her feel special. May be because she doesn't mean that much in his life. But she was wrong, she was literally his lady love and yes he loves her to the core. 

URMILA- I .. I am sorry.. laksh..

Lakshman looks at her in confusion. 

LAKSHMAN- milla.. in these situations na usually you have to say thank you..

Urmila smile at him and moves a step closer to him. She takes his hands in her and again looks at him.

URMILA- I am sorry for taking you in a wrong way. 

Lakshman still looks confused and Urmila speaks further to clear her apology.

URMILA- kal rat.. mene socha ki aap bhul gaye honge..or else you don't want to wish me because you think that I will get upset. Aur mene pata nahi aapko kya kuch nahi keh diya..

Said Urmila making a puppy face while Lakshman smile at her.

URMILA- sorry for that..

Lakshman takes her hands near his lips and kissed them softly.

LAKSHMAN- you don't have to..I know.. ye surprise ke chakkar me, I have troubled you a lot..

Urmila smile at him and shook her head denying.

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi has warned me to not test you patience.. but then Ram bhaiya ne kaha.. that you will feel double triple happy when you see me in front..

Urmila feels touched hearing his efforts for her birthday. She was getting tears of happiness when Lakshman looks confused.

LAKSHMAN- areh..? Please don't cry now.. make up utar gaya na, to me darr jaunga..

Urmila punched his chest getting angry while Lakshman laughs at her, wiping her tears. At the other moment they both hugs each other tightly.

URMILA- waise... When did you became a shayar..?

Lakshman release her from the hug when Urmila asked him about his shayaris.

URMILA- kyuki jaha tak mujhe pata hai, you are way too bad in that.. I still remember your January June shayari..

Said Urmila teasing him while pressing her smile making Lakshman embarrassed. He remembers his bad-est shayari which he recited for her in Bali. And then laughs on his own.

URMILA- sach batao.. jiju has helped you right..?

Asked Urmila crossing her arms and looking at him while he nods in disbelief.

LAKSHMAN- oh come on.. mene khud banayi hai. 

Urmila gets another surprise but still denied him.

URMILA- unbelievable..

LAKSHMAN- batao.. vishwas hi nahi hai khudke pati pe...

Said Lakshman in a complain while Urmila started laughing at him. Lakshman thinks for a while and started teasing her.

LAKSHMAN- waise... My inspiration is nuts..

Urmila scrunched her eyebrows and looks at him in confusion.

URMILA- who..?

Lakshman turns and started walking towards the table where cake was kept while Urmila followed him.

LAKSHMAN- my college girlfriend.. Natasha... Nuts.. remember Shatrughan had told you about her..?

Said Lakshman pressing him smile while Urmila crossed her arms remembering the day when Shatrughan had told her about Lakshman's girlfriend when they have visited Ayodhya. 

LAKSHMAN- omg.. she was so hot.. that's why aise shayari wagera apne aap muh se nikal jati thi.. warna tumhe dekhkar to wo January July wali shayari hi nikalti hai.

Said Lakshman nodding in disbelief and teasing her more. While she fumes getting jealous. 

LAKSHMAN- I miss her man.. my naty.. my nuts..!!

Said Lakshman in a wide smile while Urmila moves towards him and stand beside him fuming in anger.

URMILA- nuts..?? Which nuts? Ground nuts, cashew nuts.. ya directly coconuts...

Shouted Urmila in a pout while Lakshman burst into laughter hearing her. Urmila watches him in disbelief and turns her face towards other side.

LAKSHMAN- oh my god... Mila... Yu hi me tumhe female version of Bharat bhaiya nahi bolta...

Said Lakshman nodding in disbelief while she gave a look at him.

LAKSHMAN- kitni buddhu ho tum.. I was teasing you baba..

Said Lakshman holding her arms while Urmila removes his hand from her hold.

URMILA- is it necessary to tease me on my birthday.? You are very bad laksh..

Complaints Urmila while Lakshman smile at her. He wraps his arms around her from back keeping his chin on her shoulder.

LAKSHMAN- mujhe na.. tumhe chedne me bohot maza ata hai.. your motu nose gets more motu when you're angry..

Said Lakshman pulling her nose while she makes faces. Lakshman smile at her and remove his hands from her hold. 

LAKSHMAN- acha.. I can make you happy. What if I say that... This cake has been prepared by... Bhabhi..?

Urmila's anger gets melt in a second hearing him. She immediately looks at the cake which was prepared by Siya. Lakshman moves towards the couch and takes the bags with him near her.

LAKSHMAN- aur ye sab... Bhaiya bhabhi ne bheja hai.

Urmila gets happy and snatched the packets from him. She started looking for the gifts sent by Ram and Siya. She finds a coffee color Moncler coat, the same which she loved. 

URMILA- o m g... This is the same one I wanted. 

Said Urmila in an excitement while Lakshman giggles at her. 

URMILA- thank you thank you thank you...

Said Urmila and kissed his cheek while Lakshman's eyes grew wide. 

LAKSHMAN- areh wah... Abhi tak mera gift mene diya hi nahi, and already I got this..?

Said Lakshman pointing towards his cheek while Urmila looks at him.

LAKSHMAN- jab me mera gift dunga, then kya kya mil sakta hai..?

Lakshman whispered coming near her while she pushed him taking his phone from his pocket. 

LAKSHMAN- aauu.. yar mila you first cut your nails yar. Tum sachme billi ho..

Complaints Lakshman as he gets scratch on his neck because of her nails. Urmila giggle and dials Ram's number keeping the phone on loud speaker. 

RAM- yes Lakshman..?

Ram receive the phone as he was standing near Siya who was working in kitchen preparing their lunch.

URMILA- jiju I am there.. 

RAM- oho.. birthday girl..

Siya smile hearing that Urmila is on call. Ram keeps the phone on speaker and Siya moves towards him.

URMILA- first of all. Thanks a ton for the beautiful gift. I loved it..

Exclaimed Urmila while Siya smile nodding in disbelief.

RAM- then thank your dii. Because she was the one who has suggested this gift..

Said Ram looking at Siya while Urmila smile at him.

URMILA- dii.. thank you so much. I love you..

Siya giggles at her younger sister.

SIYA- love you too darling.. acha tell me.. Lakshman ka gift kaisa laga..?

Urmila looks at Lakshman in a pout.

URMILA- ab tak mujhe koi gift nahi mila..

Said Urmila in a complain while Lakshman looks surprised.

LAKSHMAN- jhuti.. itna sara surprise diya. Me khud agaya. Ye gift nahi hai kya.?

URMILA- kanjus..

Urmila muttered under her breath while Ram and Siya laughs at their fights.

RAM- aaj ke din bhi jhagda kar rahe ho tum dono.. 

Said Ram nodding in disbelief while both of them smile looking at each other. 

SIYA- jhagda mat karo. And enjoy your day. We will talk later.. ok.?

LAKSHMAN- ok bhabhi.. bye..

Lakshman disconnect the call and looks at Urmila. 

LAKSHMAN- cake cut kare madam.?

Urmila nods in yes and takes the knife in her hand. She cuts the cake in pieces and takes a piece near Lakshman to feed him.

URMILA- mujhe bhi khilao..

Urmila command him while he rolls his eyes. He took another piece and takes near Urmila. But rather than feeding her, he applies it on her cheek.

URMILA- laksh..

Urmila shouts at him while he giggles at her reaction. He runs from there while Urmila running behind him. Both of them started running like Tom and Jerry in the whole room. Finally Lakshman stops in between and Urmila started hitting him. He holds her hands and pushed her near a wall, keeping his both hands around her in a cage. She pouts at him while he moves closer to her in a smirk. He moves near her cheek where he has applied the cake and eat the cream making her blush. He looks at her expressions while her eyes were closed. He moves towards her lips and closed his eyes too. Their lips touched each other and they started tasting each other. The passion, the desire, the need showcase that they were missing each other. They started breathing heavily and hence leaves each other resting their heads on each other's, while their eyes were still closed. 

LAKSHMAN- happy birthday mila..!

Urmila feels something on her right hand ring finger. She opens her eyes and checked her hand in which their was a white pearl ring which Lakshman has slided in her finger. She looks at him getting emotional while he too smile at her. At the next moment they again kissed each other and this time with more passion...

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori

Sufi iska rang haaye...

They released each other after a while and opened their eyes to look at each other smiling. Lakshman holds her hand and takes her near the small two seater dining to have their lunch. 

Ismein jo tera khwaab piroya

Ismein jo tera khwaab piroya

Neendein bani patang...

He made her sit on a chair and himself gathered another chair beside her. He started serving them in one plate, like they always do. He takes a bite near her and she smile eating it from him. 

Dil bharta nahi

Aankhein rajjti nahi

Dil bharta nahi

Aankhen rajjti nahi...

She too takes a bite from the plate for him and feeds him. They both started talking about their daily routine where Lakshman was telling her about his whole day and Urmila kept on listening to him resting her hand under her chin.

Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun

Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun...

After their lunch, they both settled down on the couch facing each other and laughing remembering their old golden days. They laughed hard when Lakshman told her about one incident happened with the boys before their marriage. 

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja…

Lakshman and Urmila goes out to roam after some time. Lakshman was about to book a cab for them but Urmila denied and asked him to travel by the Mumbai metro. He shook his head denying but she remain stubborn taking him to the station. 

Haaye din tere bin ab jee na paaye

Din tere bin ab jee na paaye

Saans na leti raat...

They gets into a metro and stand near the pole, Lakshman holding the pole while Urmila holding him. He looks at her with a smile and she looks confused asking him what he is looking at while he shook his head in no.

Ishq kare tere honthon se

Ishq kare mere honthon se

Bas ik teri baat...

They gets down at their station and started walking hand in hand. Lakshman helped her for crossing the road protecting her from the vehicles while Urmila smile at his concern.

Teri doori na sahun

Door khud se rahun

Teri doori na sahun

Door khud se rahun...

They reached one botanical garden and started roaming around looking at the variety of plants and flowers. Urmila gets excited looking at the beauty in front of her while Lakshman kept on smiling at her in disbelief.

Tere pehlu mein hi reh jaaun

Tu hi samjhan jo main chaahun...

He holds her hand tightly making her to look at him in confusion. He moves closer to her and wraps his hand around her shoulder while she smile at him keeping her head on his chest. 

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja…

Next they visited a food stall chaupati. Urmila ask him to move towards the pani puri stall while he said to move towards the noodles stall. She pouts at him in anger and forcefully pulled him towards the stall she wants. 

Nahiyo lagna, nahiyo lagna

Tere bin dil mera

Tere bin dil mera...

They ordered the pani puri having competition between each other of who will finish the maximum number of plates. They started eating looking at each other and after a while Urmila wins the completion shouting in excitement while he nods in disbelief looking at her.

Tere bin dil mera

Tere bin dil mera...

They leaves from there having two ice cream cone in their hands. She started telling him n number of things while he rolls his eyes hearing her non-stop talks.

Dil minnate kare

Na tu ja na pare

Dil minnate kare

Na tu ja na pare

Tere jaane se jee na paaun...

Lakshman and Urmila reached the Raghuvanshi palace at night. They gets inside the main gate and smile sadly looking at each other. He cups her face lovingly and she holds his hand. He steps a step back and was about to turn to go when she didn't leave his hand.

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja...

He turns to look at his hand which was tightly in her grip. He looks at her who was having tears in her eyes, tears of separation. She requests him to stay for some time while he smile at her getting sad.

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja..

He pulls her in his embrace hugging her tightly while she too hides her face near his neck closing her eyes tightly, feeling him completely before getting separated. He holds her back tightly not wanting to leave her ever.

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja.. thehar ja

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima..

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja...

They looks at each other still holding each other in a tight grip. They could witness the tears of pain in their eyes with a sad smile crept on their lips telling each other that they have to bear this pain.

Tu thodi der.. 

bas thodi der aur thehar ja..!!

KRANTI- Lakshman...

Both of their romance gets disturbed by Kranti's voice which came from Urmila's back. They leaves each other, wiping their tears, looking at Kranti coming near them. She smile looking at Lakshman and Urmila while both of them bows their head down.

KRANTI- have you enjoyed.?

Questioned Kranti looking at Urmila who just nods her head in yes. Kranti looks at Lakshman who was not facing at her, looking little angry. 

KRANTI- how are you Lakshman.?

Asked Kranti in a hope that he will revert her back. He looks at the other direction controlling his anger while Urmila watches him. 

KRANTI- ever since you've left, you didn't had a single talk with me..?

Said Kranti sounding hurt. Lakshman clench his fist tightly and answered her without looking at her.

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya ne bhi to nahi ki... To kya uska bhi bura lag raha hai aapko.?

Asked Lakshman while Kranti smile sadly as she was feeling bad of that thing too. Since the day three of them have left, she has not talked with anyone of them. 

KRANTI- today you came here for Urmila's birthday. Mujhe bohot acha laga.. 

Kranti said without answering his question, changing the topic. She looks at Urmila and caresses her head lovingly.

KRANTI- do not worry about her. Hum sab hai iska khayal rakhne ke liye..

Said Kranti with a smile looking at Lakshman. He sighed and turns to face her getting angry. He was about to answer her back when his eyes falls on Urmila who shook her head asking him to not fight with Kranti. Lakshman closed his eyes and let his anger to melt. He again looks at Urmila.

LAKSHMAN- I am leaving.. take care..

Urmila nods her head while Kranti feels bad looking at them like this. He turns around to leave and again stops when something strikes his mind. He faced Kranti who was still looking at him. He bows down in front of her to touch her feet taking her blessings while Kranti feels happy for his gesture. She keeps her hand on his head and he gets up standing on his feet. 

LAKSHMAN- whatever is there. We can't change the fact that you are my mother. 

Kranti smile at his words while Lakshman gave a angry stare at her.

LAKSHMAN- and my bhaiya has not taught me to insult my maa..

Kranti looks at him in surprise when he took Ram's name. He finally turns around and started walking from there while Kranti and Urmila kept on looking at him. He leaves from there and Urmila looks at Kranti. 

URMILA- chaliye maa..

She said in a low voice and leaves from there inside the house while Kranti smile lightly looking at Lakshman's direction...

So how was the long long update..? ☺️πŸ€ͺ

I hope you all have enjoyed 😍😍

Do read, like and comment ❣️

Reference:

Song: "Thodi der" Half Girlfriend (2017 movie)

A special thanks to one of our reader and my dearest friend and a great shayar -  "Urmila54" , for her wonderful shayaris which has been mentioned in today's part. It's written by her and I am thankful to her contribution in this ❀️☺️😘

Saumya96 thumbnail

NOTE:

If this thread reaches it's maximum pages and you are not able to comment here, then continue on the second thread who's link I have given yesterday.

Thank you ☺️