SKR FF: "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story. Updated @ page 151 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

As usual loved the bhabi devar relationship ❀️...laskh is missing his Mila...,πŸ’˜...he has to go to her once in a while....it will make their Pain a bit less...siya...a true fairyπŸ˜‡πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ...hmmm...sumithra has a motherly relationship with all the rajrishi girls❀️..I love herπŸ’“.. kranti is missing ram and siya...that is clearly visible...but I liked her all dialogues for ram and siya...😜.. especially"hamara ram se whole buisness world dartha Hain...but ek hi siya hai, jisse hamara ram dartha Hain"...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...ram is literally a joru ke gulam according to all the family members πŸ˜…πŸ˜…..but I love him for that only 😘...siyaram β™₯️ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ waiting for a sira moment despiratly...love you...I can't explain your writing talent with mere words or texts...I love reading...and your's is the bestest I have read😊... thank you dear....we all love you...we really really do...πŸ’•..Jai siya ram β™₯οΈπŸ’“...

Lakshman is indeed missing his wife. But wo waha nahi jana chahta without his bhaiya bhabhi πŸ’” 

Let's see how he manages on Urmila's birthday πŸ˜‰

Ram joru ka ghulam πŸ€ͺ🀩

Kranti ko bhi ye pata hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And thanks for the compliment darling..

Stay tuned ❣️ Jai Siya Ram πŸ™πŸ» Love you

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila54

The truly mother daughter conversation between Urmila and Sumitra stole my heart ❀️❀️... Sumitra's motherly concern for her 2 kids is genuine that atleast her other children have their partners' shoulder to cry on but the people who are suffering the most is Lakshman and Urmila..

Lakshman's remembering the moments spent with Urmila and his conversation with Siya where he cried stating that he is missing Urmila a lot made me emotional πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜£πŸ˜–..

And then Kranti remembering the moments of Ram and Siya and her smile when she thought that she will get to hear Ram's voice after a long time made me smile 😊😊.... The moment when Sumitra asked Kranti rather stated that she is missing Ram Siya was the best timing to say those words .... Hope that she realises soon ... 

Altogether I must say that Hat's off to your writing skills yaar ... I mean literally when a writer feels difficult to raise a single feeling in the reader while reading the story you beautifully portrayed all the emotions in single episode where a writer feels all the emotions altogether.... Day by day You are making me your disheart fan yaar.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. and a bit jealous too of your writing skills 😝😜🀭..

Will be eagerly waiting for the next part.... update soon

Sumitra is literally fulfilling the requirements of a mother, she knows her children needs her πŸ’”

Bechare Lakshman Urmila, everyone is worried for them ☹️

I am glad that you loved Lakshman and Siya's scene..

And what you are jealous of my writing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh please don't be. Itna bhi kuch nahi hai, I just pour my feelings and imagination into the story. That's it ...

Thanks you liked it.. stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Omg so emotional.......everyone is worried for urmila and laxman.......it is very true this couple is suffering the most ......ram and siya could comfort each other .... mandhvi bharat is together.......shruti shatrughan is together...only couple who is suffering the most is laxman urmila.......... very sad ..... siya and sumitra both trying to support urmila laxman ...... continue soon 

Ha, our LakshMila is suffering the most πŸ’”

Atleast other couples have each other's support. But bechare Lakshman and Urmila have to find peace within their family members. 

Glad you like it.

Stay tuned ❣️

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g about this chapter, from first word to last. Thank you so much for writing on Urmila and Sumitra bond.

I love how you use parts from the Ramayana in your story!

Thanks for pm dear ❀

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Loved e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g about this chapter, from first word to last. Thank you so much for writing on Urmila and Sumitra bond.

I love how you use parts from the Ramayana in your story!

Thanks for pm dear ❀

Hey thanks a ton dear for the compliment πŸ€©πŸ€—

Stay tuned ❣️

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ek grahini sabke liye jeete jee

Apni pasand bhool jaati hai

Bade hi pyaar se vo apna ghar sajati hai

Poore ghar ki vo dhuri bann jaati hai

Aise kho jaati parivaar mein

Bass vhi uski pehchaan bann jaati hai

Bahu, patni, bhabhi, maa, behen,

Sare rishte bade hi pyaar se nibhati hai

Hansi thitholi,aadar samman se poora ghar mehkati hai

Nahi chahiye koi bhi vastu bass pyaar hi chahti hai

Kabhi naram to kabhi garam har ghar ki yahi kahani hai

Jo hai saare ghar ki rinni aur saara ghar jiska rinni

Vahi hoti hai grahini

Jeewan ki gaadi ek pahiye par nhi chalti

Sab adhure hai ek dooje ki bina

Archane hai raste mein par sab milkar paar ho jaate hai

Har mushkil aasan ho jati hai

Agar saath ho tyaag smarpan aur vishwas

To khil uthti hai grahini bann jaata h uska jeewan aur bhi khaas

Happy Women's day to all the beautiful women in the world.. 

You are the backbone of your family, pillar of society, shining star of world.. so just be strong stay strong and live on your own rules not of others...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila54

Ek grahini sabke liye jeete jee

Apni pasand bhool jaati hai

Bade hi pyaar se vo apna ghar sajati hai

Poore ghar ki vo dhuri bann jaati hai

Aise kho jaati parivaar mein

Bass vhi uski pehchaan bann jaati hai

Bahu, patni, bhabhi, maa, behen,

Sare rishte bade hi pyaar se nibhati hai

Hansi thitholi,aadar samman se poora ghar mehkati hai

Nahi chahiye koi bhi vastu bass pyaar hi chahti hai

Kabhi naram to kabhi garam har ghar ki yahi kahani hai

Jo hai saare ghar ki rinni aur saara ghar jiska rinni

Vahi hoti hai grahini

Jeewan ki gaadi ek pahiye par nhi chalti

Sab adhure hai ek dooje ki bina

Archane hai raste mein par sab milkar paar ho jaate hai

Har mushkil aasan ho jati hai

Agar saath ho tyaag smarpan aur vishwas

To khil uthti hai grahini bann jaata h uska jeewan aur bhi khaas

Happy Women's day to all the beautiful women in the world.. 

You are the backbone of your family, pillar of society, shining star of world.. so just be strong stay strong and live on your own rules not of others...

Nicely written yar πŸ₯°πŸ’–

Wish you the same, a very happy women's day everyone ❀️❀️❀️

Saumya96 thumbnail

There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish..!! 😊

Happy WOMEN'S Day to all my beautiful ladies there, may you conquer the world...❣️

Ram was busy in his phone sitting at the dinning table while Siya was busy in kitchen. She was thinking about the last night talk with Lakshman and was getting tensed about the same. 

RAM- Siya.. don't pack our lunch today. We both will come early. Waise bhi tomorrow is Sunday so we will work for only half day today..

Said Ram typing something in his laptop kept in front of him. 

SIYA- hmm..

Answered Siya while Ram scrunched his eyebrow in confusion. He turns around to face Siya who was pouring the tea in a cup for him. She brings the cup near him while he kept on looking at her. Siya keeps the cup on the table and watches him staring her. He lifts his one eyebrow asking her the reason about her silence while she smile at him lightly. 

RAM- sab theek..?

Asked Ram while Siya goes at his back and wraps her arms around his neck keeping her chin on his head. She pecks him on his hair while Ram smile at her gesture.

RAM- kya baat hai..? Aaj bina mange hi..?

Said Ram in a joke trying to lighten her mood. He knows she is busy thinking something while Siya smile at his words. 

SIYA- as if I don't do anything without asking..

Said Siya in a pout while Ram looks at her in surprise.

RAM- baba re.. Siya..Nowadays you have started scolding me..

Siya looks at him getting amazed while he continued.

RAM- mene bas suna tha.. ki jaise jaise shadi purani hoti jati hai, waise waise a wife starts getting hitler.. now I am experiencing it too.

Said Ram pressing his laugh while Siya hits his shoulder lightly. At the other moment she smile at him and settled down beside him on the chair. 

SIYA- how do you do this.?

Questioned Siya suddenly making Ram confused.

RAM- what.?

SIYA- mera tension dur karke, mere chehre pe smile.. kaise late hai aap.?

Asked Siya while Ram smile at her. He turns towards his laptop and answered her.

RAM- it's not a rocket science. Ek sal ki shadi me, I have known everything about you.

Ram said the last time looking at her with a smirk while Siya smile in embarassment understanding the meaning of his words. He looks at her with a smile.

RAM- Lakshman aur Urmila ke bare me soch rahi hai aap.?

Siya gets startled after hearing this from him. Ram has always found out the meaning of her expressions with the real reason behind her sadness. He has been definitely the best husband. 

SIYA- you don't think about them.?

Asked Siya while Ram nods at her in yes.

RAM- ofcourse I do. But I am not understanding Siya. How should we make them understand..

Said Ram taking a deep breath while Siya gives a sad smile. He again looks at her.

RAM- by the way.. Urmila ke liye kya gift socha hai.?

Asked Ram while Siya forwards the cup of tea to him. 

SIYA- last year, at the time of Shruti's birthday when we were selecting the gifts. Tab Urmila ko ek Moncler coat acha laga tha. Should we order that for her.?

Asked Siya while Ram smile at her nodding in yes. 

RAM- anything more she wants.? From her jiju..?

Siya giggles at him and shook her head denying. Their conversation was interrupted by Lakshman as he came there holding his laptop bag.

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya. Look at this..

Ram and Siya looks at him as he stand in front of them having a bracelet in his hand.

LAKSHMAN- ye pata nahi mere bag me kaha se agaya. ? Is it of your friend..? Uss din gir to nahi gaya usse..??

Asked Lakshman showing the bracelet to Ram asking him about the girl they met at the time of taxi incident while Siya's eyes grew wide hearing him.

SIYA- who friend.?

Siya asked immediately while Lakshman too answered immediately.

LAKSHMAN- uss din mili thi hume. Bhaiya ki takkar hogayi thi usse..

SIYA- huh..??

Siya looks shocked facing Ram. While Ram looks fumbled. Lakshman watches both of them in confusion.

RAM- areh wait. First of all. She is not my friend. Mujhe to unka nam bhi nahi pata.

Said Ram turning his head between Siya and Lakshman. 

RAM- and secondly.. this bracelet is of Siya..

Said Ram taking the bracelet from Lakshman and showing it to Siya. She observed it and then sighed when she found out that it is hers.

RAM- uss din mere coat me reh gaya tha. To I just put it in your bag..

Ram told Lakshman about how the bracelet got there in his bag while he nods his head listening. Ram turns to face Siya who was looking at him.

SIYA- by the way.. who is that girl.?

Asked Siya folding her hands while Ram rolls his eyes.

RAM- I said na. I don't know anything about her. Few days back, hamare apartment ke niche, galati se, we got bumped into each other. And that day we met for the second time, when Lakshman was having a fight with her. That's it..

Ram gave a long explaination about the mystery girl while Siya looks somewhat convinced. Lakshman giggles looking at both of them while Ram stare him.

RAM- bas.. come on. We are getting late.

Said Ram getting up from his place and taking his laptop and blazer. Lakshman goes in living area while Ram looks at Siya who was staring him without any expression. 

RAM- apna khyal rakhna.. aaj jaldi aaunga..

Siya smile at him and nods her head in yes. He pecks her forehead and her smile increased at his gesture..

Manvi's cellphone vibrates at night making her to open her eyes. She reads the message from Shatrughan - "we are ready". She smile and turns towards Urmila's side and finds her reading a book. 

MANVI- Urmila..? 

Urmila looks at Manvi's direction.

URMILA- what happened dii.? Are you getting disturbed because of the lights.? Off kar du kya.?

Asked Urmila closing her book while Manvi gets up from the sleeping position.

MANVI- aisa kuch nahi hai. But Urmila, it's not a good habit. Tum bohot der tak jagi rehti ho..

Complaints Manvi while Urmila giggles at her. Manvi looks at the watch on the front wall which shows ten minutes to twelve. It was going to be Urmila's birthday after ten minutes and everyone in the family have done arrangements to celebrate her birthday downstairs. 

URMILA- waise aap kyu jag gayi ? 

Asked Urmila making Manvi to look at her. 

MANVI- Shatrughan ke message ke wajah se..

Urmila looks confused while Manvi continued.

MANVI- I don't know what happened. He is calling us downstairs..

Said Manvi looking into her phone and then at Urmila. 

URMILA- hey bhagwan.. now what happened..?

Questioned Urmila to herself thinking about the possibility which must have occurred downstairs while Manvi checks her expressions.

URMILA- chalo dii.. let's see..

Manvi nods at her and both of them started leaving from the room. Urmila descend down the stairs and found dark all around. She looks confused and talks with Manvi.

URMILA- no one is here dii...

When she didn't get Manvi's reply she turns to have a look. And for her surprise Manvi was not there.

URMILA- dii... Manvi dii...

She calls for her and looks around her but found no one. Suddenly she heard a voice from a corner-

"Ek ladki hai, bilkul pagal si. Hai waise wo 24 ki, par harkate hai uske bilkul 2 sal ke bacche jaisi..."

Urmila looks at the direction from where someone was speaking. She immediately recognised the voice.

URMILA- choti maa..??

She whispered to herself and started peeping at the direction to confirm herself. When suddenly she heard another voice from her back-

"Ek ladki hai, bilkul pagal si. Khudki chize yaha waha bikher ke rakhti hai, par dusro ka khayal bade dhyan se rakhi hai..."

Urmila smile lightly hearing Dashrath's voice. She was looking confused about why they are doing this when again she heard someone from upstairs-

"Ek ladki hai, bilkul pagal si. Hamesha sabse ladti rehti hai, par bat jab apno ki aye to duniya se lad jati hai..."

URMILA- Bharat bhaiya..??

Urmila calls for him as she heard Bharat saying those lines. Again someone started speaking further from the dinning area and Urmila turns towards that direction-

"Ek ladki hai, bilkul pagal si. Gussa jiske nak par rehta hai, par jab apna koi udas ho to use hasane me sabkuch kar jati hai..."

Urmila giggles listening the words from Shatrughan. The lights went on and Urmila gets surprised looking at the whole living area decorated for her birthday. She looks at the front where a banner was attached stating - "Happy Birthday". She closed her shocked mouth and looks at the cake on the table while balloons and flowers decorated every where. Suddenly she heard someone's voice from her back-

"Ek ladki hai bilkul pagal si, Masum sa chehra hai uska, bholi aur pyari si..."

URMILA- Siya dii..?

Urmila immediately turns back to find Siya's voice. She witnessed Shruti standing with her phone in her hand from where Siya's voice is heard. 

" Mann uska sundar hai, aankho me jiske pyar hai. Chehra uska jab me dekhu, jhum uthata mera sansaar hai.."

Siya kept on saying the lines while Shruti came near Urmila. She turns her phone towards Urmila while she smile looking at Siya in a video call. Manvi came from her back and keeps her both the hands on Urmila's shoulders.

MANVI- "wo pyara sa phool hai hamare pariwar ka, jisse mehekta hamara pura ghar hai..."

Urmila smile getting emotional looking at Manvi when Shruti continued.

SHRUTI- "insaniyat ki jo murat hai wo, hamare liye sabse khubsurat hai..."

Urmila turns towards her and tears started forming in her eyes. All the three girls started saying together-

"Khushiyon ka wo Sagar hai, pyar ka wo dariya hai, koi aur nahi wo.. hamari pyari si Urmila hai..."

Manvi and Shruti side hugs her while she smile emotionally looking at Siya. Everyone came near them and started shouting together "Happy Birthday Urmila..."

Urmila gets happy looking at everyone. She hugs Manvi and Shruti tightly while Shatrughan burst the party popper. Everyone started clapping for her while Kranti watches her smiling from a little distance. 

RAM- wish you a very very happy birthday my little sister...

Urmila released them from the hug and looks into the phone to find Ram with Siya. 

URMILA- thanks a ton jiju..

Kranti smile hearing Ram's voice. She wanted to have a look at them into the phone but they all were facing opposite to her. 

RAM- what should I say now..? Already you've heard lots of praises from everyone..

Urmila giggles and wipes her tears while everyone smile at her.

RAM- still.. I will say few words... May god bless you for years and years. Tumhare jaisi behen, tumhare jaisi wife.. and tumhare jaisi bahu... Sabko mile ... My best wishes are there for you always...

Urmila again gets tears hearing his words. Manvi wraps her one arm around Urmila pacifying her.

SIYA- oye. You are not allowed to cry on your birthday.. 

URMILA- thank you dii.. thank you jiju... I am missing both of you..

Said Urmila again wiping her tears while Kranti bows her head down. Ram and Siya looks at each other and then at Urmila. 

SIYA- we miss you too. But ab rona chodo. And cut the cake and enjoy with everyone.. we will talk tomorrow..?

Urmila looks confused as Siya was about to disconnect the call. She was waiting for the most special wish from the most special person but he was no where. Ram understood her expressions and interrupts.

RAM- chalo ab sab log.. cut the cake. And do send us the pictures ok..?

Said Ram while Bharat takes the phone in his hand.

BHARAT- ok bhaiya.. good night.. good night bhabhi..

Bharat disconnect the call and Urmila looks disappointed. She was thinking about where Lakshman is when Manvi reads her expressions.

MANVI- chalo.. let's do it fast.. mujhe to bohot nind arahi hai.

Said Manvi taking Urmila towards the table. Shruti started lighting the candles while Shatrughan started recording the video. 

SUMITRA- come on Urmila..

Sumitra ask her to blow the candles and she smile at her nodding her head. Everyone started clapping for her as Urmila started cutting the cake. Manvi took the first piece and makes Urmila to eat it. Shruti does the same next and then takes Urmila in a hug.

SHRUTI- happy birthday dii..

URMILA- thank you. 

Urmila smile at her and moves towards Dashrath. She bows down to take his blessings and he caresses her head.

DASHRATH- happy birthday beta..thank you for handling my angry young son...

Said Dashrath in a joke while Urmila smile sadly hearing Lakshman's name. The kids looks at each other pressing their smile while Urmila moves towards Kranti. She touches her feet and Kranti caresses her face lovingly.

KRANTI- god bless you.. and happy birthday...

Urmila smile at her lightly and turns towards Sumitra. She was about to touch her feet when Sumitra stops her and takes her in a warm hug.

SUMITRA- wish you a many happy returns of the day darling...

URMILA- thank you choti maa..

Sumitra released her from the hug and looks at Urmila's sad expression.

SUMITRA- areh.? What happened..?? 

Everyone looks at Urmila while she lightly shook her head. Shatrughan moves towards her and wraps her shoulder from his one hand.

SHATRUGHAN- bhabs ke favourite devar ne ab tak unhe wish nahi kiya na. Isliye she is sad.. hai na bhabs..?

Shatrughan winked at her while she giggled hearing him.

MANVI- dumbo.. you are the only devar of Urmila. Baki dono to jeth hai uske..

Shatrughan bite his tongue in embarrassment while everyone laughs at him. 

SHATRUGHAN- jo bhi hai.. happy birthday bhabs... 

Said Shatrughan in an excitement while Bharat too moves towards her.

BHARAT- happy returns of the day Urmila.

Urmila wraps her arms around Bharat while he caresses her head as a elder brother. Kranti smile at their bond. 

SUMITRA- ok now.. sab log Urmila ko gift de do.. 

Instructs Sumitra while Manvi and Shruti picks up some packets.

SHRUTI- hmm...

Urmila accept them with a smile. She was still looking sad while everyone could sense her disappointment. 

DASHRATH- ehm.. theek hai fir. Sote hai. It's getting late...

Everyone nods at him and Dashrath leaves from there in his room. Kranti and Sumitra too leaves from there while Urmila bows her head down. 

MANVI- Urmila.. you also go and sleep. Hum ye sab samet lete hai..

Urmila nods her head and leaves from there in her room while everyone smile at her. 

BHARAT- bechari.. she is feeling sad on her birthday.. ye Lakshman bhi na.. 

Said Bharat nodding in disbelief and complaining about his younger brother. Manvi rolls her eyes.

MANVI- oh come on Bharat. It is a way to give surprise. How would you know, the unromantic Raghuvanshi...

Manvi taunts him while Shatrughan and Shruti laughs at him. Bharat pouts getting angry on her comment. 

SHRUTI- relax bhaiya.. I bet, tomorrow will be the best birthday for Urmila dii...

Said Shruti smiling in believe and looking at Urmila's room while everyone nods their head in agreement...

Urmila enters her room and closed the door behind her. She gets a tear from her left eye and she immediately wipes it. She moves towards the bed and keeps the gifts on the bed. 

URMILA- everyone of them have wished me.. except that Mr akdu..

Said Urmila in a complain. She settled down on the bed and folds her hands getting angry on Lakshman.

URMILA- mera birthday yad hoga, tabhi na mujhe wish karenge. I am sure he has forgotten..

Urmila muttered nodding her head. 

URMILA- yu hi me unhe jiju ka carbon copy kehti hu. He is not even one percent of jiju. Wo to kitna khayal rakhte hai dii ka. And this fellow, he has not even send me a single message.. 

Said Urmila continuously cursing Lakshman while checking her phone which don't have any message from Lakshman. She throws her phone aside on bed and again folds her hands in anger.

URMILA- shadi ke bad mera pehela birthday hai. Last birthday par mujhse kaha tha, milla I will be the first to wish you on your next birthday.. aur ab dekho..

Urmila enacted like Lakshman and talks with herself getting angry. Suddenly her cellphone rang. She gets happy for a moment thinking that it must be Lakshman. But for her disappointment, it was not him but the Rajrishis.

URMILA- hello..

Urmila answered the call trying to sound normal.

SUNAINA- happy birthday hamari princess..

A smile crept on Urmila's face hearing the birthday wish from her mother. She started getting emotional while Sunaina could sense that. She looks at her side to find Janak, Kushal and Chandra standing.

JANAK- a tons of best birthday wishes to our darling daughter..

URMILA- thank you papa. 

Said Urmila wiping her tears away. 

KUSHAL- Urmila.. apne chacha chachi ke taraf se bhi, accept the wishes..

Said Kushal with a smile making Urmila more happy.

URMILA- thank you each one of you. I am so glad, ki aap sab log ab tak.. jag rahe he.. mujhe wish karne..

Said Urmila getting emotional while the Rajrishis smile at her. 

SUNAINA- how is my daughter.?

Asked Sunaina with a sad smile. She knows that Urmila is not fine and how could she be fine without Lakshman. 

URMILA- bohot jyada achi.. you know what maa, abhi sabne itna beautiful surprise diya na. I was literally awestruck..

Exclaimed Urmila trying to tell them that she is absolutely fine. Sunaina looks at Janak and shook her head lightly saying that Urmila is not fine. 

JANAK- to.. what is tomorrow's plan.?

Asked Janak keeping his hand on Sunaina's shoulder. 

URMILA- I don't know papa. I don't know if they've planned anything. Let's see.. I am so excited..

Urmila continued to say those words in excitement. Janak smile at her lightly. 

JANAK- ok then. Kal rat me call karna. Enjoy your day..

URMILA- ok papa. Good night everyone..

Urmila disconnect the call and at the other moment started crying. She looks at the phone's screen which was having screensaver of Lakshman. She throws her phone aside and looks disappointed with him. The tears started rolling down her eyes while she kept on wiping them...

Thank you all..!! ☺️

Do read, like and comment ❣️

rashika_1302 thumbnail

lol ..galti se ho gaya...just usi moment pe naya update aaya..kya telepathy hai🀣🀣

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhylumCnideria

lol ..galti se ho gaya...just usi moment pe naya update aaya..kya telepathy hai🀣🀣

Mujhe laga hi.. someone will comment like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚