SKR FF: "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story. Updated @ page 151 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way you described Urmila by the wishes, is awesome! Shatrughan's most favorite devar wasπŸ˜‚ excited for the next update!

Happy Women's Day!

Thank you for pm ❀

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

With all of yours immense love and support, this FF have completed its first thread.❀️

And I am so happy to announce its second thread to all of you. Following is the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156087348

Once this FF reaches its maximum number of pages, you all can post your comments in the new thread...

Love you all ❣️, Jai Siya Ram πŸ™πŸ»

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

The way you described Urmila by the wishes, is awesome! Shatrughan's most favorite devar wasπŸ˜‚ excited for the next update!

Happy Women's Day!

Thank you for pm ❀

Thanks dear ☺️

I have sent you the link for second thread. Do join there πŸ™πŸ»

Stay tuned ❣️

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILuvAnya

With all of yours immense love and support, this FF have completed its first thread.❀️

And I am so happy to announce its second thread to all of you. Following is the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156087348

Once this FF reaches its maximum number of pages, you all can post your comments in the new thread...

Love you all ❣️, Jai Siya Ram πŸ™πŸ»

Congratulations for this new thread.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’

May you keep rising higher and higher.✈️

Lots of love to you dear πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG... What an update πŸ’–πŸ’–... 

Ram's words were really true and he don't need words to understand Siya afterall ye dil ka mamla hai bhai... And Siya in full sherni avtaar and I can feel something burning when Lakshman showed that bracelet... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.. Bechara Ram ek to Lakshman ne accidentally chingari sulgai aur uspar se Siya apna hi bracelet nhi pehchaan pai🀣🀣🀣 Ram's feeling would be like Ek dum se ek unknown ladki ne Siya ke mann m shak paida kr diya.. wakt badal diya jazbaat Badal diya haalat badal diya🀣🀣🀣 

What a bang on starting of Urmila's birthday.. each and every line spoken for Urmila just touched my heart ❀️❀️❀️.. And Shatrughan's Bhabhi ka favourite dewarπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Kranti's desperation to see Ram clearly states that seeing missing Ram more and more with each passing second but she  will not accept.. 

And Lakshman.... Bechari Urmila ko birthday ke din rula diya... Kahin surprise ke chakkar me Urmila se Pitt na jayeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

And now a big fat congratulations for your new thread........

Will be waiting for the next part ... Jaldi update dena next part ka wait nhi ho rha 😁😁😁😁..

Love you dear

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks to Ram's stars that Siya got convinced.....Otherwise Ram ki class lagtiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Urmila's bday starting is too good...β™₯️

Kranti is missing Ram so much but still she is stubborn not to accept it😌

And many many congratulations for your new threadπŸŽ‰..All the best to youπŸ’

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Congratulations for this new thread.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’

May you keep rising higher and higher.✈️

Lots of love to you dear πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Thanks dear...

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila54

OMG... What an update πŸ’–πŸ’–... 

Ram's words were really true and he don't need words to understand Siya afterall ye dil ka mamla hai bhai... And Siya in full sherni avtaar and I can feel something burning when Lakshman showed that bracelet... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.. Bechara Ram ek to Lakshman ne accidentally chingari sulgai aur uspar se Siya apna hi bracelet nhi pehchaan pai🀣🀣🀣 Ram's feeling would be like Ek dum se ek unknown ladki ne Siya ke mann m shak paida kr diya.. wakt badal diya jazbaat Badal diya haalat badal diya🀣🀣🀣 

What a bang on starting of Urmila's birthday.. each and every line spoken for Urmila just touched my heart ❀️❀️❀️.. And Shatrughan's Bhabhi ka favourite dewarπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Kranti's desperation to see Ram clearly states that seeing missing Ram more and more with each passing second but she  will not accept.. 

And Lakshman.... Bechari Urmila ko birthday ke din rula diya... Kahin surprise ke chakkar me Urmila se Pitt na jayeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

And now a big fat congratulations for your new thread........

Will be waiting for the next part ... Jaldi update dena next part ka wait nhi ho rha 😁😁😁😁..

Love you dear

Ek dum se ek unknown ladki ne Siya ke mann m shak paida kr diya.. wakt badal diya jazbaat Badal diya haalat badal diyasmiley37smiley37smiley37 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ye line pe me bht hasi...

And thanks a ton for your wishes ❀️❀️

Stay tuned ❣️ see you there... Love you πŸ˜™

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali170299

Thanks to Ram's stars that Siya got convinced.....Otherwise Ram ki class lagtiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Urmila's bday starting is too good...β™₯️

Kranti is missing Ram so much but still she is stubborn not to accept it😌

And many many congratulations for your new threadπŸŽ‰..All the best to youπŸ’

Class kya, bht badi wali class πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks a ton dear ☺️

Love you, stay tuned ❣️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Keep up the good work & 

CongratulationsπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ‘ for new thread