Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ye IshašŸ™„

Neil complimenting Mini

Isha tu beta jo bhi karle Mini jaisi toh tu kabhi nahi ho sakti. Neil tujhse committed hoke bhi Mini ki beauty ko admire kar raha tha(Best part of the FF)

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bechaari Minni..

N this ishašŸ™„

Awesome update...

Loved it...

Looking up for the nxt updatešŸ˜

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a lovely story. Would love to see mini moving on and ignoring Neil and Neil getting jealous and running behind her. Would love to see him wooing her, she deserves it.šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Feeling bad for Minni... 

But starting wala mineil scene was good... 

thanks

Mini bechari ka dil toot gaya hai par koi nahi jaldi sab theek hoga

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon.

thanks dear

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Beautiful yet heart breaking

thanks

soon everything will be fine

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Ye IshašŸ™„

Neil complimenting Mini

Isha tu beta jo bhi karle Mini jaisi toh tu kabhi nahi ho sakti. Neil tujhse committed hoke bhi Mini ki beauty ko admire kar raha tha(Best part of the FF)

thanks

yes sahi pakde hain Neil kitna bhi isha ke peechhe bhag le par mini se impress hue bina nahi reh sakta

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistress.of.pen

Bechaari Minni..

N this ishašŸ™„

Awesome update...

Loved it...

Looking up for the nxt updatešŸ˜

thanks

yes mini is heartbroken now

but jaldi sab theek hoga

will update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vpplinu

Such a lovely story. Would love to see mini moving on and ignoring Neil and Neil getting jealous and running behind her. Would love to see him wooing her, she deserves it.šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜

thanks for liking and comment

sorry dear will try to fulfill your wish in someother story as this story is about mini being completely devoted for Neil. She is really his jogan here and she literally worships him....here it will be about how neil will get to know the depth of her feelings and how he accepts her

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 4

In the morning again everyone was sitting in the living room to figure out a way to come out of all the mess. Sharda and Devrath also invited Hanuman and Babita as whatever decision would be taken would also affect Miniā€™s life. Again the round of discussions, debates and blames went on for sometime with no result then Hanuman singh spoke, ā€œLook Sharda and Dev, I understand that its difficult for you to give Miniā€™s place to anyone else but me and Babita thought a lot on this matter and we have come to a conclusion that Miniā€™s happiness is of foremost importance to us. Its true that she wants to marry Neil but when Neil doesnā€™t love her when he will not be happy with her then how come he will keep Mini happy. In the long run Mini will not be happy and we donā€™t want this. Let Neil marry whoever he wants to. Mini will be heart broken may be even depressed for sometime but we will handle her somehow.ā€ ā€œHanuman, what are you talking?ā€ Devrath tried to argue but this time Babita spoke in between. ā€œDev maan jaiye please. I know you have loved Mini not less than Neil but please understand dono baccho ke liye yahi achha hoga.ā€

Neil felt immensely guilty by looking at the sad faces of Miniā€™s parents. ā€œUncle aunty, I am soā€¦sorryā€¦Mini..I didnā€™tā€¦I am so sorry..I cantā€¦.ā€ Neil tried to say but words didnā€™t come out of his mouth. ā€œIts ok beta. Its not your fault, we understand that. In fact some where we elders are responsible for this situation. Whenever young Mini used to express her desire to marry you or whenever she expressed her love then instead of making her understand we use to encourage her. We didnā€™t know when the little innocent joke became the reality of our life. Our families have known each other from the longest time. We were only happy to think that both of our children will get married but we didnā€™t know such situation will arise before us.ā€ Replied Hanuman.

ā€œBut still, in between all this Mini is the one who is going to be affected most. I have always considered her as my daughter. So I give her the right to take final decision on this matter.ā€Declared Devrath. ā€œWhat do you mean dad?ā€ asked Neil. ā€œYou have to ask for Miniā€™s permission to get marry to Isha. If she gives you permission then we are ok with it but if she denies then we will never allow this marriage. Even if you marry without our consent we will never accept you in our life.ā€ Devrath said with finality. Before anyone could say anything Sharda also supported her husband in this matter. ā€œWhat the hell? Ab wo behenji decide karegi ki hamari shadi ho sakti hai ya nahi?ā€ said Isha in anger. ā€œIsha, mind your language.ā€Neil reprimanded. ā€œAur mom dad theek keh rahe hainā€¦.after all she is going to suffer the most in this situation so we should at least give her that much respect that we should take her opinion or permission on it.ā€ Neil said further. ā€œUncle, when I can meet Mini?ā€ asked Neil. ā€œAaj nahi beta. Uski haalat theek nahi hai abhi. Kal se na kuch khaya hai na piya hai bas ro ro ke apni tabiyat kharab kar li hai. Subah hi doctor check kar ke gaye hain. She is having high fever. Uski tabiyat theek ho jane do....hume thoda samay do use samjhane kaā€¦phir mil lena usse.ā€ Replied Hanuman Singh getting emotional for his daughter. Neil couldnā€™t even look them in the eyes as he nodded his head in yes.

Next day Miniā€™s fever came down. She was sitting in her room lifeless, stains of tears still visible on her face. ā€œMini, Neil has come to meet you.ā€ Babita informed her. Mini suddenly looked up and ran to her mom. ā€œDid he change his decision?ā€ she asked hopefully. ā€œNo Mini, Sharda and Dev have kept the condition that if only you give your permission to Neil then only he can marry Isha. So he has come to talk to you.ā€ Explained Babita. ā€œWhat? Main kaun hoti hoon unhe kisi bhi baat ki permission dene wali? Aur waise bhi main kya kisi ko apni duniya basaane ki permission dungi jabki meri khudki duniya toh bikhar chuki poori tarah seā€¦.mere sapne mera dil meri ummeede sab toot gaye maa....mera zindagi bhar ka intezarā€¦sab..bas ek pal mein khatam ho gaya.ā€ Mini cried her heart out. ā€œyou remember what we said to you right? If you want Neil to be happy then you must let him live his life in his own way.ā€ Babita reminded her. Mini just nodded in yes. Babita went outside and asked Neil to go to Miniā€™s room.

Neil went inside her room. He saw Mini was standing near the window. She looked completely shattered. For once he could not recognize her. The shy beautiful girl he saw that day and this girl were completely different. Now she is just the shadow of her former self. Her long hair were tied ruthlessly in a bun. Her kohl lined eyes were tear stained and puffy. Her lips looked dry. Her high cheek bones looked hollow. Her golden complexion turned pale and lifeless. Window was the only source of light in her room. The room was dark as if showcasing the absence of bright rays of happiness in her life. Again a wave of immense guilt hit Neil. He gathered his courage and stepped towards her. She turned towards him at the same time. Their eyes met and fresh tears started flowing through Miniā€™s eyes. Whatever courage Neil had gathered left him instantly. He didnā€™t know what happened to him in that moment he hated every bit of his life for bringing tears to her beautiful eyes. Mini wiped her tears and Neil came out of his thoughts.

ā€œMini, look I am really sorry. I didnā€™ thave any idea about your feelings. I have never seen you in that way. You were always that little silly girl of my uncle auntyā€¦.nothing else. I didnā€™t know why our parents thought that we could marry each other butā€¦.what all happenedā€¦I know you are sad but please forgive me. I know its very strange and its rude to ask butā€¦.I am here to ask your permission to marry Ishaā€¦.its completely ok if you want to say no butā€¦.ā€ Neil was interrupted by Mini. ā€œYes, I give you my permission. I donā€™t have any objection to your marriage with Isha.ā€ Replied Mini. Neil couldnā€™t believe first. He thought she will be angry on him or sad but she said yes at once.

ā€œMiniā€¦I am really sorryā€¦.ā€ Neil started but was again interrupted by Mini. ā€œPlease aap bar bar mujhse maafi mat mangiye. Isme aapki koi galti nahi hai. Shayad main hi aapke layak nahi hoon ya phir mere pyar mein hi koi kami reh gayi hogi.ā€ Mini said as she hung her head in disappointment. Neil immediately came near her, ā€œNo, donā€™t ever say that.Tum mein koi kami nahi hai. Dekhna tumhe bahut jaldi mujhse bhi achha koi milā€¦.ā€ Neil tried to say but Mini gasped and put her hand on his mouth to prevent him saying anything further. ā€œYeh kya keh rahe hain aap? Meri zindagi mein aapke siwa aur koi nahi aa sakta. Bhale hi aapki life mein mere liye koi jagah nahi hai par meri toh puri life hi aapse hai aur rahegi hameshaā€¦..jab se hosh sambhala hai sirf aapse pyar kiya haiā€¦.jabse shadi shabd ka matlab jana hai tab se aapko mann hi mann apna pati maan chuki hoonā€¦.aur main ye jagah kisi aur ko nahi de sakti. Aapki khushi mein hi meri khushi hai agar aap kisi aur se shadi karke khush rahenge to main isi mein apni khushi dhund lungi lekin aapki jagah meri life mein koi nahi le sakta.ā€ Mini replied as again fresh tears started flowing from her eyes.

Neil was flabbergasted by her words. Is it possible for anyone to love someone this much? ā€œBut Mini, tum akele kaise apni lifeā€¦I mean life mein kisi ka sath paana toh jaruri hai na?ā€ Neil asked. ā€œKaun kehta hai ki sachhe pyar ka matlab sirf sath paana hota hai? Radha aur Meera ko bhi toh kanha ka sath nahi mila tha toh kya unke pyar ka mahatva kam ho gaya ulta unke pyar aur samarpan ki misaale di jati hai aur kisne kaha main apni life akele gujaar dungi. Bhale hi aapka sath nahi hoga lekin aapka pyar to mere mann mein hamesha rahegaā€¦ise mujhse koi nahi chheen sakta khud aap bhi nahi. ā€Replied Mini with determination. The depth of her immense love and unselfish dedication confounded Neil and he couldnā€™t speak anything after that for few minutes. He made a last try to persuade her to move on, "Please forget me...bhul jao mujhe aur aage badho apni life mein." said Neil. "Kya sooraj subah ugna bhul sakta hai? Kya chand raat ko chamakna bhul sakta hai? kya badal barasna bhul sakte hain? nahi na.....waise hi Mini Neil ko nahi bhul sakti....kabhi nahi." Mini replied with determination. Neil felt very selfish and shallow in front of her he thought he knew all about love but after meeting her he now doubted if he truly knows what love is all about? He saw her only as immature silly little girl but the truth was she has proved today that no one is as great and generous than her. Neil left her room without saying anything. He didnt have any words left to say. He felt whatever he will say her answer will make him hate himself more.

to be continued.....

precap- Neil and Isha's wedding preparations?