MiNeil story "Ruhaani Ishq" last part updated on 08.06.20 at pg 23 - Page 8

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Vishal_m.neil

Too good anjali..

Actually, able to visualise them.

Feeling bad for mini, hope jaldi se use khushiyan mil jaye..

Waiting for nxt update.

Thanks yaar

Glad you could see sounoor in them

Jaldi sab theek hoga i am not cvs ki drag karu unnecessarily😆

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

OMG Minni love is really spiritual.... 

Haye Haye crapfest ko jaldi bhagao yaar..... 

Thanks

Yes this minni is joganiya of neil😆

Haan haan jaldi crappy ka tata bye bye hoga😆

Waiting for the next piece 

Originally posted by fkhr30

Waiting for the next piece 

Will try to update soon

Part 5

Neil informed his parents that Mini don’t have any problem with his and Isha’s marriage. Sharda and Devrath finally accepted their defeat as the last ray of hope of Mini objecting for their marriage died down. Neil was very disturbed since he returned after meeting Mini. He thought he knew what does love meant but after meeting her he found out how ignorant he was. That little annoying girl today proved how mature and understanding she is and how low she made him felt in front of her. Neil declared that he wanted to get married as soon as possible. Neil wanted to leave this place as quickly as he can because he feared he wont be able to face Mini again. He asked Isha to call her parents tomorrow itself as he declared that they will do a simple marriage in the temple day after tomorrow and then get registered their marriage in Delhi and will throw reception party there. Though Sharda and Dev had great plans for their only son’s marriage but as it was not happening with Mini they were also not in a mood for grand celebration so they agreed to whatever Neil said.

Isha’s parents arrived next day. All of them were discussing about the marriage when Sharda asked Neil, “Neil, I know you want to get married tomorrow but at least stay here for sometime after marriage. And what will you do in Delhi now? You said that you wanted to join your dad’s business that’s why you left the job there right?” “Yes mom, previously my plan was that only but now I have changed my mind. I am planning on to do something of my own.” Replied Neil. “What is the need for that? Who will handle my business then I also need retirement. No you will stay here.That’s final.” Said Devrath with finality. “Dad, I am not interested in your business anymore.” Replied Neil. “Neil hum tumhe sab kuch apne mann ka karne de rahe hain iska matlab ye nahi ki tum hamari baat hi na suno. Tum apni marzi se shadi kar rahe ho na toh kam se kam hamari baat business ke mamle mein toh suno.” Dev taunted him. “Dad, I have decided…” Neil tried to argue back but Devrath interrupted him. “Neil either you join our business or else you wont get anything from my properties.” Dev threatened him “Fine! I dont want anything from you.” Neil agreed. While Isha and her parents exchanged tensed looks with each other.

“Neil, we agreed for your and Isha’s marriage after making sure that you are financially sound. If you wont get anything from your dad’s property then we cant marry off our daughter to you now” Isha’s father very clearly made his point clear. Neil looked at him surprised by his attitude. He looked at Isha, “Do you think the same?” he asked. “Of course not baby. Dad is just worrying about me. I totally support you. Waise bhi mujhe jis life style ki aadat hai wo is chhote sheher mein toh possible ho nahi payega.” Replied Isha. Isha’s mom and dad exchanged a glance with Isha. Her dad again tried to say something when Isha gestured him to stay quiet. Soon everything was fixed and Isha’s parents were in her room.

“Why didn’t you let me speak there?” asked her dad. “Dad, if you have said anything at that time then Neil would have thought that I am marrying him for his money.” Isha explained. “But this is true in a way. You only said that he is rich your future will be secured with him.” Asked Isha’s mom. “Ya mom its true but we cant make it obvious on their faces.” Isha made them understand. “But now what? Neil does not want to take anything from his dad.” Said Isha’s dad. “Dadthey wont agree if we try to pressurize them now but tomorrow is the wedding. All their relatives, family, friends will be there. Talk to our lawyers. Get the papers ready by tomorrow in which at least half of their property their everything their shares, assets and even this bunglow will be in my name. This way if in future if Neil wants to divorce me also then his half property will be mine. Exactly before wedding you will ask Neil’s parents to sign the papers or else will threatened them to cancel the marriage. I am sure they will sign it to save their name and reputation in society.” Isha explained her plan.

Next day as per Isha’s plan her dad and mom got ready with the legal papers. All of them left for Radha Krishna temple. Isha instructed her dad to find a perfect opportunity where Neil’s parents would be alone then ask them to sign papers and keep in mind that Neil shouldn’t see them. Hanuman and Babita also came there to attend Neil’s wedding. “Why you two have come here. Don’t make us feel more guilty. Stay with Mini. She needs you now.” Said Sharda to Babita and Hanuman. “Neil ki shadi hamari Mini se nahi ho rahi toh kya hua par Neil bhi hamare bête jaisa hai….iski shadi kaise miss kar sakte hain aur Mini ki tension mat lo…wo itni bhi kamjor nahi hai…usi ne hume convince kiya yaha aane ke liye.” Replied Babita.

All the relatives, friends, family and people from society had already come. Pandit ji called Groom first. Neil came and sait in mandap. Babita looked at him. He was wearing blush pink color sherwani looking as handsome as ever. She remembered how many times she has seen this in her dreams where Neil comes and sit in mandap then panditji calls bride and her Mini comes in beautiful bright red color saree and sits with Neil. Everything was happening just like her dream but only bride was not her Mini. Babita wiped her tears. “We are here for Neil’s happiness. Don’t cry and ruin his day.” Hanuman Singh hugged her from side as he too was becoming emotional.

Isha’s dad thought that this is the right opportunity. Neil is sitting in mandap. He wont know anything now. He found Neil’s parents and gestured them to come with him in a secluded corner. “Mr.Oberoi, I am giving my daughter to your son. He seems impulsive to me that’s why yesterday he didn’t agree to take his share from your properties but I am a practical man. I have to make sure that my daughter’s future is secure. So I have asked my lawyers to draft a legal contract which says that you are willingly giving half of your properties to my daughter. In future if Neil divorces her also you cannot take her properties back from her. Before marriage I want you to sign these papers then only I will call my daughter to mandap.” Isha’s dad said clearly. “Aapka dimaag kharab toh nahi ho gaya? Aap apni beti ki shadi kar rahe hain ya uska sauda?” asked Sharda angrily. “Think what do you want but we want secure future for our daughter or else we will take our daughter back.”Replied Isha’s mom. “But guest have already arrived here now if you cancel the wedding all will laugh at us.” Said Devrath. “We don’t care about that.”Replied Isha’s dad. “Dev, I think they did this on purpose to blackmail us today. Agar inki intentions theek hoti toh ye baat ye log kal hi sabke samne kar sakte the.” Sharda said to her husband.

Meanwhile panditji called the bride. But Isha’s parents and Neil’s parents were no where to be seen. Neil looked here and there in concern but he couldn’t find his parents or even Isha’s parents. Hanuman and Babita saw this and went near him. “What happened Neil?” asked Babita. “Aunty panditji is calling Isha but her parents or even my parents are not anywhere to be seen. Can you please find them.” Neil requested. Hanuman and Babita went to search for them and finally located them at far corner of temple garden. Isha was also standing with them and looked like they were arguing over something. They went near them, “Dev whats happening here? Panditji is calling for bride to start the rituals.” Asked Hanuman. Devrath told him everything. Hanuman and Babita were shocked to listen to the demands of Isha and her parents. Neil was becoming nervous and edgy sitting alone in mandap. He was constantly feeling that something is not right. He looked at the guest all of them have now started gossiping as to why bride is not coming and where are the parents. Finally frustrated with waiting Neil decided to go and look for them.

to be continued.....

precap- Isha ka tata bye bye and miniel marriage

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon

Originally posted by plmzaq

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks

It's too good anjali.. 👏👏

..2 hi update me isha ku story over and mineil ki suro..

Waiting for the update.

Originally posted by Vishal_m.neil

It's too good anjali.. 👏👏

..2 hi update me isha ku story over and mineil ki suro..

Waiting for the update.

Wow anjali... 

Isha ke motives bahar aa hi gaye... Hope Neil will also get to know.... 

MiNeil ki shaadi.... 

In just have a doubt kya preet bobby and Mickey honge story mean....