Cindrella Mineil SS pt 6 on pg 15 updt 06/05/23

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Mineil SS    Cindrella

Note- Ok, so this one is silly types like one of those disney musical movies😆 Dont ask me why I wrote this. Now that I have written it, I couldn't stop myself from posting it😆

“And once Cindrella wore the magical shoes, it fitted her like it was meant for her. Prince had no doubt left that she is the one he was searching everywhere, her one true love. Soon they got married and lived happily ever after.” Babita finished reading story to her six year old daughter Minni.

“What are you thinking? Didn’t you like it?” Babita asked when she noticed that instead of smiling at Cindrella’s good luck at the end like always, her daughter Minni tonight was lost in thoughts.

“Yes I like it mumma. It is my favourite story but I was thinking why it is always a girl who needs to be saved in every story?” Minni voiced her thoughts.

Babita didn’t know how to answer that question so she tried to divert her mind, “Why? You don’t like Cindrella? Wont you play her part if you ever got chance in school play?”

“I like Cindrella for her pretty dress and talent but I dont like how she is so helpless always. If I got the chance, I would rather play prince and rescue my Cindrella from evil family.” Minni answered confidently and Babita laughed out loud on her daughter’s antics when she pretended to sway her imaginary sword like prince.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 years later, year 2022

Sandhu residence

“Hey! Where do you think you are going you shitty hair?” Mickey Sandhu asked throwing a paper ball at Neil Oberoi, his cousin.

“Uh…it…it…its time for college. I will get late. Shouldn’t you be getting ready also for co…coll..college.” Neil stuttered nervously.

“Only fools like you go to college on time you stuttering electric pole.” Manmeet Sandhu, Mickey’s brother also joined him as he made fun of Neil. It was their favourite pastime. Troubling Neil and giving news names to him, making fun of his curly hair, his height, his specs, his stutter.

Neil Oberoi was their maternal cousin. His parents died in an accident when he was only six year old. Authorities gave his responsibilities to his nearest relatives, his mama-mami, Mr. and Mrs Sandhu. Although they considered the child as nothing but a burden but they were far more concerned about their image in social circle. They didn’t want to appear as someone who were so cold hearted and evil who left orphaned child on streets and also because of this they got to claim the house of Oberois, jewellery and whatever they left in their bank account. So they took Neil in their house but never in their hearts. Little Neil grew up in a environment where everyone used to hate him, treat him like dirt, make him work like servant. As a result he was underconfident, introvert and developed this habit of stuttering. He was very talented though. He always came first in all classes. Even in college he scores high percentile always but his most special talent was singing and writing, something he got from his mother. In spite of no regular classes for music and poetry, he had a natural talent for them both. But no one knew about it. He always sang when he was alone. Because he knew his so called family is never going to appreciate it.

“Arre nikammo! Kabhi to college ke liye time par taiyar hua karo.” Mrs. Sandhu shouted at her children and they stood up at once to get ready as they didn’t want to be scolded in the morning and ruin their whole day.

“Aur tu kaha jaa raha hai? Ye table kaun saaf karke jayega….teri maa?” Mrs. Sandhu called Neil when he was about to go out.

“Ma…mami…m..meri…maa ke bare mein kuch mat kaho. I will cl…cle…clean the table in evening. I am getting late for col…colle…college.” Neil stammered.

“Are oh fokatchand. Ye nakhre kisi aur ko dikhana. Pehle jo kaha hai wo kaam khatam karke ja nahi to kal se college jaana hi band karwa dungi. Ek to anath ko ghar mein rakha aur upar se inke nakhre jhelo.” Mrs. Sandhu went from there blabbering in anger. She knew Neil wont dare to disobey her after this. Neil knew better than to go against her command. All his life he was subjected to tortures from the family but he was somehow bearing it all in a hope that one day he will become independent and leave this hell once and for all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patiala college

“She is coming!” one boy ran shouting in the college lawn, canteen, corridor and finally in the class.

As every other boy heard the call they started behaving themselves. Those who were picking on other students suddenly started respecting them, those who were fighting started straightening each other’s clothes, those who were hogging on food started cleaning the table and throwing extra food in others’ plate, those who were swearing opened their books to appear studious and gentle, boys everywhere wanted to appear their best as SHE was coming.

“Who is she?” one new girl asked from her group seeing the weird behavior of boys and even some girls.

“You don’t her! You took admission in Patiala college yesterday and you still don’t know about her!” Another girl replied.

“Yes, I don’t know her….whats so great about her?” first girl replied getting annoyed.

“She is The QUEEN. The one who is beautiful, benevolent, intelligent, the one every boy wants to impress and date, the one from whom every other bimbo is jealous of, the most popular girl of this college or maybe this entire city. Ms Fresher of last year, Best dancer of college, College queen of this year, Ms. Beautiful smile, Ms lovely eyes, Ms. Patiala junior, Ms….”Another girl continued in admiration.

“Aree tumhari is Ms ka koi naam bhi hai?” first girl asked in frustration.

“She is the one and only Minni Singh.” Another girl replied.

And as if on a que, Minni entered the college like a fresh gentle breeze and every boy sighed looking at her. She was truly looking like a sunshine in bright yellow summer dress.

Neil was no different from other boys. He too secretly loved Minni and dreamt of dating her. What he liked about her was not only she was beautiful but was kind hearted also unlike other mean college bimbos. But he knew she was beyond his limits. So he kept his feelings to himself always.

“Hey beautiful! You are looking lovely today. Wanna come with me for a bike ride?” Mickey asked her out stopping her midway.

“No thanks! Now excuse me, I have to attend my class. I don’t want to fail and sit in same class for two years like you.” Minni answered and moved away leaving Mickey fuming at his insult and laughing stock for those who heard their conversation.

“Kya yaar Minni. Mickey kitna handsome ladka hai. Tujhe itna rudely baat nahi karni chahiye thi.” Preet kaur, Minni’s friend shared her views.

“Haan, aur mujhe to uska bhai wo Manmeet bhi bada hi cute lagta hai. Dono bhai handsome aur rich family se hai. I think you should give them a chance.” Simmy shared her views excitedly.

“Mickey and Manmeet Sandhu! Yuck! Tum dono ke taste ko kya ho gaya hai. Tum Minni Singh ki friends ho. Please have some class. Those two are the most pathetic boys of this college. Failures, losers, always troubling other students and even teachers, such rude and arrogant boys.” Minni answered.

“Then what about Ritesh?” Preet suggested another man.

“And Vicky is also hot.” Simmy also came up with her suggestion.

“No yaar, not them. I mean, they are nice but friend material hain….wo baat nahi hai…wo baat jo sidhe dil ko chhu jaye…ek bar dekho to lage…bas yahi hai wo.” Minni answered dreamily.

“Tu aur tere nakhre. College ke sare ladke tere diwaane hain aur ek tu ki pata nahi kise dhund rahi hai.” Simmy sighed.

“Sach mein yaar. Aakhir teri pasand hai kya. I mean kis type ka ladka chahiye hai tujhe?” Preet now inquired genuinely.

“Mmmm. The kind of boy I would like must be tall. I really like tall boys, it turns me on. And he should be a complete gentleman, he should be intelligent but not a show off and….and yes….he must have that deep voice…you know that husky deep voice. I just love that.” Minni shared her list.

“Hey! You must date him…I don’t think there is anyone taller than him in whole college.” Simmy laughed and pointed at Neil who was sitting on first bench of class, totally engrossed in his book.

“Eww! Nerdy Oberoi! That geek!” Preet made faces as he noticed him.

“Hey! Its not good to make fun of someone like that. Come, on girls, being mean to bookworm kids is not in fashion anymore.” Minni chided her friends.

“O come on mother Teressa! We were just having some fun. Look at him. Weird hair, black and thick specs, so tall, stammering and always hiding behind books.” Simmy pointed out.

“I am sure that’s why he has no friends. He is such a weirdo.” Preet commented.

“Ok now! You had your fun. Now stop being mean. You know I don’t like that kind of jokes.” Minni stopped the conversation not knowing that whatever she was looking for was right in front of her eyes.

As professor Ashok Khurana came in class, everyone stopped talking and become attentive. Professor Ashok was students’ favourite. Neil also liked him a lot. He always gave him that protective guardian type vibe.

to be continued.....

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail

Links to parts-

part 1 pg 1

indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319027?ri=6&rv=6303

part 2 pg 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319027?pn=6#162796469

part 3 pg 9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319027?pn=9#162831522

part 4 pg 10

Cindrella Mineil SS pt 3 on pg 9 updt 12/03/23 - Page 10 | Patiala Babes (indiaforums.com)

part 5 pg 13

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319027?pn=13#163105588

part 6 pg 15

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319027?pn=15

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 11 months ago
PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow different concept. waiting for next part❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PopyRosid

Wow different concept. waiting for next part❤️

thanks a lot❤️

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Different Neil đŸ˜‰  Mini character was apt . Could imagine Ashnoor but imagining Neil opp to his characters till now is change but suits him actually here . It will be nice to see Mini saving Cinderella Neil this time . I liked this concept in MiNeil way.  Mini will have to work a lot đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Ł though Neil will be having hidden talents đŸ¤Ł this time mini will get it out đŸ¤Ł

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Different Neil đŸ˜‰  Mini character was apt . Could imagine Ashnoor but imagining Neil opp to his characters till now is change but suits him actually here . It will be nice to see Mini saving Cinderella Neil this time . I liked this concept in MiNeil way.  Mini will have to work a lot đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Ł though Neil will be having hidden talents đŸ¤Ł this time mini will get it out đŸ¤Ł

Yes totally different neil. Imagine him as geeky teenager đŸ¤Ł

Mini is as always the queen of hearts❤️

Here princess will save her male cindrella đŸ¤Ł from atyachari family.

Neil has hidden talents but not mini but fairy god mother will bring out those talents in him😆

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I couldn't imagine them. That entry of Mini Neil's chup chup ke seeing her Neil is right infront of Mini but she is not able to see that he is one she is waiting for . How will this two meet then ?

Edited by su_94 - 1 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

@krithz look Ashok is playing role of processor here 🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Mickey mouse always there 🤣 Preet and him make nice pair 😉 Let them enjoy .

Keep all parasites away from MiNeil 🤣

Edited by su_94 - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

I couldn't imagine them. That entry of Mini Neil's chup chup ke seeing her Neil is right infront of Mini but she is not able to see that he is one she is waiting for . How will this two meet then ?

Just like what happened in the story, mini will meet her male cindrella in same way🤣