Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Your words

Ab koi kaise na inspire ho inse😆 kyun na kahani likhe😆😳

You are such a dedicated fan👍🏼 i feel like srj ko pata hona chahiye tumhare bare mein😆

And you are right social media and fandom ki baat hoti hai toh we are completely different otherwise we have different personalities. It happens with all.

I only joined twitter and insta just for him

I used to be like this during my teenage for rajeev😆 kya din the wo bhi😆

Now i am after all these years i am still his fan but now i am all grown up....wo pehle jaisi deewangi nahi hai. Itne saalo baad ab is level tak koi achha laga hai toh wo srj hai but as i said ab ek maturity hai wo crazy fan jaisi baat nahi rahi

@bold hehe 😳 

@green I really tweet very less to him. I can't express myself in tweet. Alfaaz kam par jatey h. So I tweet or comments less 🤔😆 but mujhe janne ki jarurat jahan h khush rahe and successful hotey rahe. 

Haan bachpan mein craze alag hi hoti h, I m his fan jabse main school mein thi. Us waqt ka craze alag tha. Abhi maturity ayi h, but I m still mad n childish 😆😆 but can't stop loving srj 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 2

6 years later

Neil was now 28 years old grown up man. He went after his father in looks. Tall, muscular built. To add to his charm he had long wavy hair, black hypnotic eyes and infectious smile which could make any girl weak in the knees. He had completed his MBA and gained some experience by working independently in a textile company in Delhi for few years. He felt he was ready now to venture into something of his own. But first he decided to go Patiala as his parents were pestering him for sometime now to come back home. His mom was adamant for fixing his marriage. Though he didn’t want to get married yet but he knew his parents if they have decided to get him married then they must have already started searching for a bride. Before they pressurize him to get married to their choice he wanted them to meet the love of his life Isha. He and Isha worked together for some time in a textile company. They instantly got a liking towards each other. Isha was sexy, bold and outgoing just the way he wanted his wife to be. He decided that tomorrow he will take Isha with him to Patiala to meet his family.

Mini was 22 years old now. She has grown into a beautiful woman. Her long thick black hair came below her waist. Her almond shaped deep brown eyes, curvy lips and button nose made her look like innocent angel. She adored Indian dressing and culture. She was shy and introvert by nature. She has recently taken admission for PG course in Patiala itself because she didn’t want to leave her parents as well as her uncle and aunty or mummiji and papaji as she started calling them on their insistence. She considered it as her duty to take care of Neil’s parents in his absence. She was very happy to hear the news that finally Neil was coming back to Patiala. She will get to see him face to face after so many years. Though she stalked his all social media profiles and liked all his photos but never dropped any comment or never chat with him as she always became nervous and shy thinking about it. She also used to feel sad whenever he posted pictures with any girl but her mummiji papaji had always brushed off her worries saying that they know their son. If anything would have been serious then he must have told them. If he didn’t tell them then there is nothing to worry. But still it pained her to see him with any girl as for her he was already her husband. But she use to pacify her heart saying that no matter with whom so ever he is now but at the end he belongs only to her and they will soon get married by all the customs and traditions of society as mummiji and papaji had promised her.

Neil was in the car with Isha. “I think you should have worn something else….. something decent as you are going to meet my parents for the first time.” said Neil as he again looked at Isha’s one piece off shoulder tight fitting dress which ended at two inches above her knees. “Don’t be such a hypocrite. In Delhi you used to like me in short dresses what happened here?” replied Isha as she raised her eyebrow at him. “Its fine by me whatever you wear but there is an occasion for wearing a particular dress and we are not going for  pubbing we are going to meet my parents where first time I’ll introduce you to them as their would be daughter in law.” Neil tried to explain. “Neil, you know me. I cant change myself for anyone. Aur ye sharmili ladki hone ka natak waise bhi mujhse nahi hoga.” Said Isha as she threw back some of her loose strands of hair back from her shoulder in style. Neil just rolled his eyes at her. It was true that he loved Isha but there are some moments where he couldn’t help but think that Isha is not at all understanding in some matters and somewhat selfish. He was still not sure about marrying her but for now he loved her and when he saw that his parents were pressurizing him for marriage he decided to settle down with Isha before his parents could force him for marrying a girl of their choice by blackmailing him emotionally.

Their car entered Patiala and broke down in middle of market. “What happened?” Neil asked the driver. “Dekhta hoon sahib. Aap baithiye main abhi check karta hoon.” Driver said and opened the bonnet of the car. Neil came out from the car and looked around. “This city hasn’t changed much.” He thought and smiled remembering how he and his friends use to race here on their bi cycles. “Sahab, koi khaas problem nahi hai gaadi garam ho gayi hai paani daalna padega.” Said Driver. “Give me that bottle. I’ll bring water.” Said Neil as he noticed the hand pump in the premises of Radha Krishna temple. Sweet memories of childhood again filled his mind as he remembered how his mom used to visit this temple daily and he used to tag along as he liked the prasaad of laddu which was distributed here. Neil went to the temple and filled the water bottle from hand pump. He was about to go back to the car when a very sweet voice captivated him in its melody. He couldn’t go away from there and turned around hypnotized to walk towards the source of this beautiful voice.

Radhe krishna kijyoti alaukik tino lok me chhaye rahi hai
Bhakti vivash ek prem pujarin phir bhi deep jalaye rahi hai
Krishna ko gokul se radhe ko - 2
Barsane se bulaye rahi hai
Dono karo swikar kripa kar jogan aarti gaye rahi hai – 2

Neil walked towards the temple mesmerized by the soulful song. He removed his shoes and folded his hands in front of deity. He saw a girl in white churidar and kurti was holding a plate with diya and singing that song. The girl was facing the idol and her back was towards Neil. He saw her long hair which came below her waist. She was wearing lots of metal bangles in both hands and matching jhumka pattern earings. He kept looking at her. A sudden urge to see that girls face came inside his mind. He wanted to know the girl who has such melodious voice whether has a beautiful face too?” The girl kept singing.

Bhor bhaye te sanjh dhale tak seva kau nit naem hamaro
Snan karaye wo vastra odhaye vo bhog lagaye wo lagat pyaro
Kabse niharat aapki aur – 2
Ki aap hamari aur niharo
Radhe krishna hamare dham ko jani vrindawan dham padharo – 2

The girl finished her song and bow down her head in front of idol. Neil waited with bated breath for her to turn. She finally turned around as she took parikrama. Her eyes were closed. She slowly opened her eyes and forgot to breathe as she found that the living God of her life is standing in front of her looking at her so intensely. Neil kept looking at that girl as if mesmerized with her beauty. Her kohl lined eyes seems to be deeper then ocean. Her cute button nose reminded him of those cute little plastic dolls. Her puffed pink lips were nothing less than rose petals. The pink round bindi which she put on her forehead between her two perfectly shaped eyebrows seemed like sun is setting between the mountains. Though he liked modern girls in western dresses but she was the epitome of Indian beauty. So pure, so pristine, so divine, so innocent. She hesitantly moved forward towards him. The sound of her anklets brought him out of the trance.

“Prasaad, ye laddu aapko bahut pasand hain na?” The girl said as she extended her hand to offer him laddu. “How do you know? And why you are giving me this first? you have to offer this to the deity first right?” asked Neil as he took that laddu from her. “Kanha ne bhog lagaya ya aapne....meri pooja toh puri ho hi gayi.” she said as she looked down shyly. Neil didn’t understand a word she said. He was confused and was about to ask when driver called him. “Sahab, paani mil gaya ho toh jaldi aaiye apni car ke karan traffic jam ho raha hai.” Neil had to go after that. He reached to his car and cursed himself in his mind. “Neil kya yaar kamse kam uska naam toh puchh leta.” He came to sit inside his car and saw Isha was sulking there waiting for him. He suddenly shook his head as if to shake of the charm put on by that girl on him. He couldn’t believe he has brought Isha with him to meet his parents and a few minutes ago he was drooling over a stranger girl. Mini on the other hand kept looking in the direction he went and quickly took out her phone, “Hello mummiji, wo pahuch gaye hain Patiala…mujhe yaha mandir mein mile….wo gaadi kharab ho gayi thi shayad….haan ghar hi aa rahe honge yaha se….aap welcome ki taiyari puri kar lijiye main bhi bas nikal rahi hoon.” Mini said excitedly to Neil’s mom.

to be continued.....

Todays Song-

Dekha jo tum ko yeh
Dil ko kya hua hai
Meri dhadkanon pe yeh
Chhaya kya nasha hai.. Haan..

Mohabbat ho na jaaye
Deewana kho na jaaye
Sambhalu kaise
Isko mujhe tu bata

Bheegi bheegi alko se
Chori chori palko se
Kyon mera sapna churaye
Jhuki jhuki ankhiyon se
Dheeri dheeri batiyon se
Kyon mujhe apna banaye

Meri nazron pe chhaye
Khushboo ke jaise aaye
Mera tan mann mehkaaye
Sasoon mein yeh pal pal
Jaane kaise hulchul
Kuch bhi samajh mein na aaye

Shararat ho na jaaye
Mohabbat ho na jaaye
Sambhalu kaise
Isko mujhe tu bata

Meri hai yeh mushkil
Ab to yeh mera dil
Bas mein huzoor nahi hai
Itna bata de mujhe
Kaise samjaaon tujhe
Mera yeh kasoor nahin hai
Chaahe hum chaahe bhi to
Pehre lagaye bhi to
Kaise din raat ko roke
Aag bina yeh jale
Zor na koi chale

Kaise jazbaat ko roke
Yu chaahat ho na jaaye
Mohabbat ho na jaaye
Sambhalu kaise
Isko mujhe tu bata

Mohabbat ho na jaaye
Deewana kho na jaaye
Sambhalu kaise
Isko mujhe tu bata.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayeee😍😍

Loved it...

Nd ur description of everything was just amazing...i could actually visualise everything ❤️

Update soon😊

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistress.of.pen

Hayeee😍😍

Loved it...

Nd ur description of everything was just amazing...i could actually visualise everything ❤️

Update soon😊

Thanks

Good to know it created that effect that you could visualize it

Will update soon

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can imagine Mini in white salwar

Neil drooled over Mini even though he is committed to crapfest . Crapfest beta teri koi izzat nahi Neil ke aankho me. 🤣

Loving this story

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I can imagine Mini in white salwar

Neil drooled over Mini even though he is committed to crapfest . Crapfest beta teri koi izzat nahi Neil ke aankho me. 🤣

Loving this story

Thanks

Mini ke aage bhala crapfest ki kya aukaat🤣

Neil chahe kitna bhi committed ho crappy ke sath mini pe line marne ka mauka kaise chhod sakta hai🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Too good anjali.... 

When u described about them I really visualized them.... Neil literally was drooling a stranger girl where he brought isha to meet his parents... 🤣🤣

And mini ka wo dialogue about Prasad was ufff.... Meera types.... 😆

Wo aa gaye hai..... OMG... Show wali Minni kabhi na bile aisa.... 🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Too good anjali.... 

When u described about them I really visualized them.... Neil literally was drooling a stranger girl where he brought isha to meet his parents... 🤣🤣

And mini ka wo dialogue about Prasad was ufff.... Meera types.... 😆

Wo aa gaye hai..... OMG... Show wali Minni kabhi na bile aisa.... 🤣🤣

Thanks

Neil bhale hi crappy ke sath ho but use mini par line marne se koi nahi rok sakta🤣

Yes show wale mineil toh sapne mein bhi na bole aisa but ishu toh aisa hi kuch bolti na🤣