Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Poor Mini in for a heartbreak

Yes for now at leastšŸ˜†

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahaha ... Sanskari and dharmik mini.... 

But bichari ka dil bhi tutne wala hai...

Nicely written... Ek dum hatke hai story.

Waiting for further update...

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Hahaha ... Sanskari and dharmik mini.... 

But bichari ka dil bhi tutne wala hai...

Nicely written... Ek dum hatke hai story.

Waiting for further update...

Thanks

Yes mini will be sanskari sharmili herešŸ¤£

Dil toh tutega abhi uska but jyada time ke liye nahišŸ˜‰

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ye such me babita ki beti   version h mini kašŸ˜†

Mamiji or papaji future Vale šŸ˜†

Kya describe kiya h sab  

Ek no šŸ¤—

Mujhe to lag raha h ye mini pakka ek din gaake puchegi 

Kyo Aage piche dolte ho bharo ki tarah 

Kyo dekhte ho mujhko besabro ki tarah 

Kya mera diwane hoošŸ˜†

Aakir Itni acchi awaz h šŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Ye such me babita ki beti   version h mini kašŸ˜†

Mamiji or papaji future Vale šŸ˜†

Kya describe kiya h sab  

Ek no šŸ¤—

Mujhe to lag raha h ye mini pakka ek din gaake puchegi 

Kyo Aage piche dolte ho bharo ki tarah 

Kyo dekhte ho mujhko besabro ki tarah 

Kya mera diwane hoošŸ˜†

Aakir Itni acchi awaz h šŸ˜†

Thanks

Yes mini here is miniature babitašŸ˜†

Sankari susheel sundaršŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 3

Finally Neil reached his house. He asked Isha to sit in the car for a while. He came out and was about to enter the main gate when someone bumped into him. He hold that figure when she was about to lose his balance. He looked at her and gasped as she was the same girl from the temple. Her hair was covering her face. He slowly moved her hair from her face to see her clearly. Her mouth was half open, her eyes were wide with shock and she was breathing fast probably because she was scared that she would have fell. Neil again couldnā€™t stop himself from admiring her beauty. As she became normal again she immediately tried to stand straight and turned around but her dupatta got stuck with his shirtā€™s button. She moved ahead when she felt a tug at dupatta. ā€œMera dupatta chhodiye please.ā€ She requested Neil without turning back as she thought he has held her dupatta. Neil smiled and came in front of her and then removed the corner of her dupatta from his shirtā€™s button in front of her and gave it to her. She looked down embarrassed, ā€œWo mujhe lagaā€¦kiā€¦aapā€¦ā€ Mini stammered nervously but couldnā€™t complete as her parents came there. ā€œNeil, welcome back.ā€ Said Hanuman Singh ashe hugged him. ā€œThanks uncle replied Neil. ā€œHmm sirf uncle ko thanks aunty ko kuch nahiā€ asked Babita as she extended her arms towards him. Neil hugged her also and said thanks to her.

ā€œHum toh Mini ko itni der se apne ghar meni dhund rahe the ki tum aa gaye ho tumse milne ke liye itna excited thi pata nahi kaha reh gayi hume kya pata tha yaha to mulakaat ho bhi gayi.ā€ Babita teased Mini. Mini blushed and ran inside his house while Neil stood there in shock. ā€œYe Miniā€¦.matlab aapki Miniā€¦.oh God! Ye itni badi kab ho gayiā€¦..pichli bar dekha tha toh school mein thiā€¦.do choti bana kar jati thiā€¦.my God! She has grown into a beautiful woman.ā€ Neil said astonished. But then realized was the last line appropriate to say in front of her parents so he tried to cover it up, ā€œMera matlab tha ki she is reallyā€¦I meanā€¦.ā€ He couldnā€™t complete when Babita interrupted him. ā€œIts okā€¦we can understand. You have seen her after a long timeā€¦waise bhi betiya bahut jaldi badi ho jati hain.ā€ Babita replied getting emotional. ā€œAnd look at you, we last saw you that time you were doing your graduationā€¦now you are also all grown up, mature and handsome.ā€ Hanuman Singh replied as he patted Neilā€™s shoulder.

ā€œIs everyone going to stand outside only?ā€ asked Neilā€™s mom and dad from the main door. Neil went towards them and touched their feet. Sharda gave her blessings while Devrath held him by his shoulders and hugged him tightly. Neil saw Mini was standing behind his mom looking down shyly and stealing glances at him. He still cant believe she was that same little annoying girl. ā€œItne dino baad aaye ho ab itni asaani se nahi jane denge.ā€ Said Devrath. ā€œYes, and this time we are not going to listen anything. We are going to get you married.ā€ Sharda declared. ā€œI knew it. Thatā€™s why I have come prepared.ā€ Neil said and went back to the car and opened the gate for Isha. He held out his hand for her and she came out in style taking support of his hand. She walked towards his family holding his hand. While everyone in the family looked at them shocked. Miniā€™s heart started beating fast as her worst fear was gripping it in its clutches. Neil and Isha came and stood before Neilā€™s parents. ā€œMom and dad, This is Isha, love of my life and your would be daughter in law.ā€ Neil made the introductions. Sharda and Devrath were stunned. They couldnā€™t react for few seconds.

Sharda looked at Isha from top to bottom. Ishaā€™s high leather boots, off shoulder tight fitting dress, smokey eye makeup and dark lipstick, her sharp eyebrows. Sharda was not the one to judge someone by their looks and attire but she didnā€™t get good vibes from this girl. Devrath looked at his son in disappointment. While Hanuman and Babita looked at their daughter in concern. Mini had went pale as all colors drained out from her face. "No...no..no..this cant be happening...." Mini murmered as she kept moving backwards. Before her parents could reach out to her for help she fainted. ā€œMiniā€ screamed Babita. All of them looked at her shocked. Hanuman Singh picked her up in his arms. Devrath and Sharda gave him apologetic and helpless looks. He just nodded at them understanding their condition. ā€œWe will talk later.ā€ Said Hanuman Singh and took Mini to their house followed by Babita.

Neil kept looking at them shocked. ā€œMom, what happened to Mini? Is she alright?ā€ asked Neil. ā€œYe tum puchh rahe ho? Aur Mini ka itna hi khyaal tha toh apne sath is ladki ko lane se pehle sochna chahiye tha.ā€ Sharda replied angrily as she couldnā€™t hold herself anymore. ā€œMom, what are you taking about?ā€ asked Neil confused. ā€œWe had selected Mini as your would be bride.ā€ Devrath answered. ā€œWhat?ā€ asked Neil in shock. ā€œHow could you do that? And when did this happenā€¦how..and Miniā€¦really? I have never seen her in that way.ā€ Replied Neil not understanding how come his parents took this weird decision. ā€œWhat if we ask same question to you? How could you do this to us. Didnā€™t we always very specifically ask you that you will tell us clearly if there is anyone in your life. But you never told us anything and now you suddenly brought this girl with you.ā€ Asked Devrath hurt and angry on Neil. ā€œNeil, you brought me with you for this. Your parents are insulting me in front of you and you are not even saying anything.ā€ Said Isha now irritated with all the drama. ā€œJust shut up for some time Isha. Let me handle this.ā€ Neil replied frustrated. ā€œMom dad, I never planned to get married anytime soon but since you guys were pestering me from some time now I understood this time I come back home you wont leave me until I agree for it. So I gave it a thought and then decided that if I have to settle down now then Isha is the one. I was already dating Isha. We are quite compatible with each other. I love her so I thought Iā€™ll marry her. Thatā€™s why I bring her here with me.ā€ Neil explained.

ā€œBut Neil, we have always considered Mini as our daughter in law. Since childhood when she used to say that she will marry you when sheā€™ll grow up since that day not only us but Miniā€™s parents also kind of accepted this in our life. We thought you two were perfect for each other.ā€ Sharda explained her point of view. ā€œ How could you guys take that childhood incident so seriously? I have moved on from it years ago.ā€ Neil couldnā€™t believe his parents were serious about that little joke. ā€œYou moved on but Mini didnā€™t. That girl has loved you ever since she was 5 years old. When we saw her dedication we couldnā€™t stop ourselves from imagining you two together. Then we donā€™t know with her since when we also started believing that one day you two will be married. Then you didnt tell us about having someone in your life so we accepted her as our daughter in law. Now we cant give that place to anyone else.ā€ Sharda said with finality.

ā€œWhat is this Neil? If your parents were not ready for our marriage then why you asked me to come here?ā€ shouted Isha. ā€œIsha, please for God sake keep quiet for sometime. Tum dekh rahi ho na kya situation hai yahaā€¦.jitni shocked tum ho utna hi main bhi hoon.ā€ Neil tried to make her understand. ā€œMom dad, whatever it is but now this is not possible. I love Isha and I will marry only her. Please try to understand I can never accept Mini as my wifeā€¦.I have never seen her in that wayā€¦for me she is still that little girl who use to annoy meā€¦.I agree she is all grown up nowā€¦but my wifeā€¦.no I just cant. She is practically a stranger to  me. I never even interacted with her.ā€ Neil pleaded.

Whole day passed Neil and his parents kept arguing trying to persuade each other and make each other understand their point of view. But at the end of the day there was no result. Neil was finally successful in persuading his parents to let Isha stay in their house for some days as she is new and alone here so it would be better if she stays in their house instead of any hotel and this way they will also get to know her better. His parents reluctantly agreed.

At night Sharda got up to drink water. She came to the kitchen when she heard some voices from Neilā€™s room. She was disgusted at the thought of Isha being in Neilā€™s room but she also couldnā€™t resist to overhear their conversation. She went near the door. It was ajar. She peeked in. ā€œIsha! What are you doing? And why you are here at this time of night?ā€asked Neil as he tried to push Isha who was literally throwing herself on him. ā€œOh come on Neil baby, Delhi mein toh tumhe kabhi bura nahi lagta tha mera is tarah tumhare kareeb aana. Yaha kya hua?ā€ asked Isha as she put her hands around his neck. ā€œThis is my parents house and you know the situation we are in here. The whole environment is tensed because of us  and you want to romance now that too ā€¦.itni raat ko yaha chhup kar mere kamre mein aakar. Just get out of  here before I lose my mind.ā€ Neil said in low voice but with gritted teeth. ā€œFine! You have become boring here.ā€ Replied Isha and left the room. She saw Sharda waiting for her at the door. ā€œFirst I thought I should not judge you in hurry but now I know exactly what kind of a girl you are.ā€ Said Sharda sarcastically. ā€œWhatever, but your son loves meā€¦..would be mom in lawā€ Isha replied as she arched her eyebrow challenging her to deny this fact. "Please God! help us and do something so we get rid of this girl." Sharda sent a silent prayer to God.

to be continued.....

precap- Neil meets Mini and ask her to move on.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Feeling bad for Minni... 

But starting wala mineil scene was good... 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon.

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful yet heart breaking