Laga laga re 

Laga laga re

Laga prem Rog 😆

Sent the song request to avni she will make vm on it😳

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Wish we had got piggy ride in show also☺️ Anjali I have a request. I want piggy ride once again here in futureYou know well where  and how to put it 😉 I was imagining MiNeil  Mini just 5 years old but very smart I must say 🤣🤣 fan girl 🤣 she already booked him🤣 I hope like typical 70, 80's film you will not make hanuman devrath fight due to business and them separating lovers 🤣🤣  we have age tension here again 😉and Mini will address him aap ? I hope app turns  into tum soon.i hate this aap it looks too much trying to be  extra sweet  in love🤣 

Looking forward for MiNeil meet .

Thanks

Piggy back ride ke liye mineil bade nahi ho gaye?🤣🤣🤣

Now they will ride each other in many different ways😉☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mini ne pehle hi plot book kar liya jisse koi aur makaan na bana le uski zameen par🤣

No ye business fight etc kuch nahi hoga yaha par. Aur is bar sahi main i will try to keep it as short as possible😆

Age tension yaha story ka important part nahi hai. And it is 6 years it is not that much also😳 aur ye bhi rakhna pada kyunki miniel ke beech communication and physical distance dikhana tha jisse neil usko chhoti bachhi ki tarah samjhe and uspe dhyan na de

'aap' wale issue ke liye you have to blame ishu😆

Usse inspiration lekar bana hai mini ka character😆 she will never address him as tum because ishu ke shabdo mein kahe toh, 'mere muh se unke liye nikelga hi nahi tum'😆🤣

Mini will be like that only here. Completely devoted like some jogan🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishrabh

Haiilaaaaa mere dil mein kuch kuch ho raha h!!! Main aisi hu ☺️☺️🙈🙈🙈🙈 And what was that, Neil ne mereko godi mein lia, piggyride!!! do u want me to die today itself!!??? ☺️☺️ dil mein dhak dhak horela h?! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Omg anjali what an update, suppperrree.. can't wait for the next part. Chhotu MiNeil were too cute.  But mini will have a heart break that's sure 🥺🥺 mera bechara dil.. koi nehi jaldi update karo!! 

Thanks

Kya ho raha hai tumhare dil mein i can understand😆

No you are not like this mini you are lot more sensible then this mini 😆but yes i took inspiration from you. I really admire your dedication for srj thats why this idea came to my mind. Initially this mini looks sane but gradually uska pyar aur dedication badhta jayega she is truly neil's jogan here😆😆😆

But tumhare upar hai....agar tum khud ko dekh rahi ho yaha then all i can say is.....enjoy😉☺️🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez

Ok..this is  different compared to your other crisp writings. This looks filmy. Jaise koi puppy love story . Jhoota khana and all 😆 very filmy. Sorry ya but I couldn't imagine Srj ,Ashnoor here .It looked like some local boy girl childhood crush story which will turn into love something  we see in some serials of colors or zee having new comers .Boy arrogant and ignoring girl's  sweetness and one fine day he will realise it forget his ex flame and return to girl etc. I hope am proved wrong in next update .

Thanks for your valuable comment

And sorry you couldn't relate this to sounoor

There are many ideas in my mind ranging from drama to action to over the top emotional stories and show wale mineil ke mannerisms har kisi story mein workout kar bhi nahi sakte so sometimes their characters has to be little different.

And yes you are right its a simple everyday kind of story nothing new here but i so wanted to write it on mineil😳

Sorry to disappoint you but what you predicted more or less same is going to happen here😆😆

I think its not your cup of tea then😆😳

Hope you enjoy other stories😳

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks dear

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Kya ho raha hai tumhare dil mein i can understand😆

No you are not like this mini you are lot more sensible then this mini 😆but yes i took inspiration from you. I really admire your dedication for srj thats why this idea came to my mind. Initially this mini looks sane but gradually uska pyar aur dedication badhta jayega she is truly neil's jogan here😆😆😆

But tumhare upar hai....agar tum khud ko dekh rahi ho yaha then all i can say is.....enjoy😉☺️🤣

Haha just joking 😆

I m on social media just for one person, warna ye sab mere liye nehi. He is a seperate world for me. But out of that I m a different, I can say a complete different person in real. Sometimes I feel, me in real and me on SNS are 2 completely different personalities. Haha. 

Baki rahi srj ki baat. He was my love he will be my love. Sab pyar ko kahaani ki jarurat nehi hoti h, har sacha pyaar apne aap mein mukammal hota h. Yahan to bina mulaqat k v muhabbat jaise ek javedaan zindegi ban jata h... ❤️ 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishrabh

Haha just joking 😆

I m on social media just for one person, warna ye sab mere liye nehi. He is a seperate world for me. But out of that I m a different, I can say a complete different person in real. Sometimes I feel, me in real and me on SNS are 2 completely different personalities. Haha. 

Baki rahi srj ki baat. He was my love he will be my love. Sab pyar ko kahaani ki jarurat nehi hoti h, har sacha pyaar apne aap mein mukammal hota h. Yahan to bina mulaqat k v muhabbat jaise ek javedaan zindegi ban jata h... ❤️ 

Your words

Ab koi kaise na inspire ho inse😆 kyun na kahani likhe😆😳

You are such a dedicated fan👍🏼 i feel like srj ko pata hona chahiye tumhare bare mein😆

And you are right social media and fandom ki baat hoti hai toh we are completely different otherwise we have different personalities. It happens with all.

I only joined twitter and insta just for him

I used to be like this during my teenage for rajeev😆 kya din the wo bhi😆

Now i am after all these years i am still his fan but now i am all grown up....wo pehle jaisi deewangi nahi hai. Itne saalo baad ab is level tak koi achha laga hai toh wo srj hai but as i said ab ek maturity hai wo crazy fan jaisi baat nahi rahi

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks for your valuable comment

And sorry you couldn't relate this to sounoor

There are many ideas in my mind ranging from drama to action to over the top emotional stories and show wale mineil ke mannerisms har kisi story mein workout kar bhi nahi sakte so sometimes their characters has to be little different.

And yes you are right its a simple everyday kind of story nothing new here but i so wanted to write it on mineil😳

Sorry to disappoint you but what you predicted more or less same is going to happen here😆😆

I think its not your cup of tea then😆😳

Hope you enjoy other stories😳

May be am not fond of kiddish story or may be you have set standards with your previous works and I had high expectations from your writing  and may be that's reason am not able connect with this writing ( you are to be blamed) This looked for me as Lockdown rough work of yours. You are very good writer and have class in writing and may be  I was missing it  here . So now like you said I must enjoy other stories of my interest ( am looking forward for climax  of Embrace the love )  You have fans here for you're writing I don't want them to pounce on me but one thing I liked is you take feed back in healthy way  and welcome it .👍 Cheers to you for that 🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez

May be am not fond of kiddish story or may be you have set standards with your previous works and I had high expectations from your writing  and may be that's reason am not able connect with this writing ( you are to be blamed) This looked for me as Lockdown rough work of yours. You are very good writer and have class in writing and may be  I was missing it  here . So now like you said I must enjoy other stories of my interest ( am looking forward for climax  of Embrace the love )  You have fans here for you're writing I don't want them to pounce on me but one thing I liked is you take feed back in healthy way  and welcome it .👍 Cheers to you for that 🤗

Don't worry no one will judge you here for anything. I think we all here are mature enough 

and this story seems rough work because it is actually not planned in proper way. I was chatting on that AT for srj there i got to know about this really sweet love/dedication/craziness whatever you name it of our one member for srj. I was so blown away by it.... Somewhere it reminded me of myself in teenage...i used to be a crazy fan of rajeev back then....i so wanted to write something on it till the feeling was fresh in my mind😆 

So in a hurry i came up with this idea....i know its kiddish but you can call it my guilty pleasure🤣

And your expectations from me are so high....its a compliment yaar.

And if you are thinking that it will be a teenage story then it is not...it will take leap in very next chapter but yes it will be full of over the top drama and puppy love😆🤣

For the embrace of love....i will try to update it today

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago