Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She's doing 100 things wrong. First and foremost let him pay for her shopping!! And he goes, here's my bread, here's my buck and oh! You get my body too. Easy peasy people  just like soap, tooth brush and condoms!!! Sounds crude I know! But that's the deal IMO! 

24 hrs! There's one change though!  Change in venue! Rinse! Roll! Repeat!!!

I know! Whoever said love and life have to be only perfect and synchronized ! Right?!!! 

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

They are on the road to nowhere. Just living for the here and now. The future still looks bleak.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arranged on Andromeda

“We cannot be so good together, yet be so impossible to live together” she was distraught, as she nursed a hot chocolate an hour after making love

“Stop crying” he warned

“You keep saying I am cautious I am methodical I am structured, how come YOU never cry or say anything spontaneous” she accused

He leaned on the window arms crossed across his chest

“Jaanta hoon... you are spontaneous also, remember the navel ring and trying to be a h----r episode?” he chuckled

“BAS teen hai...”

“I can teach you to be spontaneous”

“I ... u showed me” she waved her arm (I am in Chicago for a s="sightseeing" trip all of a sudden, spending the night with you... on a trip I had NO idea I was going to meet you)

“I am struggling with how to deal... I mean I have no idea Shubhra. Being with you feels spectacular... I mean.. are u freaking kidding me?” he shook his head cynically

“Thats a nice thing” she whispered

“I told you a million nice things” he growled walking over to the bed and ambushing her

“Tapannn I need to go fill this up with water” she waved her empty cup

“You can be a pain in the a--” he mumbled nuzzling

“Dont make everything to easy” she lay back down and let tears roll freely

“Lets get married tomorrow” he said finally kissing her

When they woke up the next day at Noon

He went on the phone... and she went to take a shower

“I was not kidding” he said firmly waiting outside the bathroom door

“Hmm” she sighed

“Shaadi kar lo yaar mujhse thak gaya hoon” he begged

She looked at him... and her face broke into a smile

“You sould like you want me to fix your car or something”

“Woh bhi kar do” he grinned

“We are so cut off from everything here... you from your grief... me from who I am back home... you know... a plain Punjaban who never got asked out, or kissed or dated” she said sagely 

“I dont agree you got all three” he declared possessively “... why did u think I ran away after my engagement broke?” he turned around to ask “But I did what I tried not to Shubhra... I went after you and I went after your Dad” he said bitterly

“I went after you” she said somberly “I hunted you down” “And “I somehow find myself here somehow... repeatedly”

“Not somehow... you want to be here subconsciously”

“maybe” she whispered choking up

“We are good for each other, we are like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly. 

“Though scratched up and broken?” she smiled her  eyes glistening

I  will pledge to not mention your Dad’s name.. or if I do... I will try to hold my rage down... I can promise that much... mushkil hai mere liye... I would rather try and control my anger and have you with me... rather than be angry and not have u with me” “Having u with me... sounds so much more pleasurable” his voice quivered...

“I will try not to question your hate” she whispered inaudubly

“If I had gone to Australia to be with my brothers will you have forgotten me?” she asked

“You could have gone to Andromeda... I would not have” he gasped vehemently

“I tried like h--- to move on... I am unable to. The thought that u will marry someone picked by... youR Da... ur family just gores me on the inside”

“I am told goring is usually love” she sniffled and giggled

“Niice... sarcasm?”

“I am trying” she nodded

“Lets spend a lifetime.... together.. trying” he gathered her in his arms and kissed her deeply

She was wearing one of his teeshirts.. and nothing else, she felt him link his fingers with hers... his thumb stroked the ring finger... gently

❤️❤️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yipeeee🥳🥳....they took right decision.

If just by compromising something on their end they can be together then they should TRY.

Because if they don't then at last they will be left with only one thing,i.e, REGRET.

rr66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u r ending it right??💔💔

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=rr66]

u r ending it right??💔💔

Please it has become a daily routine to come here and to read an update.....Don't end it just like that🙏🙏

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very satisfying. I guess it's a wrap. 👏👏Every conflict gets its closure with a decent resolution . This was one such good one.Good place to let the characters be and wave my byes to shubh , Tapan parul ,gagan and the cute Cupid midget ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Thanks Nisha

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

❤️❤️

Atlast their talks steered to a fruitful end.... 

And she also started being sarcastic.... 

Loved the way their convo progressed..... 😍😍

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nouf... will think of something as always

I have two ideas.. in mind

Maybe starting tonight

saina1231 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is indradhanush completed?