Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Lol on social media pe ek spelling bhi wrong ho jati hain to Puri fauj aa jati hain English Grammer teacher ban ke 

People are like if your view don't match with my view means you are wrong. 

For self my life my rulea but someone else live own life give them gyaan you should not do this not do that 

So true. Worst is you don't have one ounce of freedom of speech on SNS🤔

My twitter my rule🤔 is just imaginary thing. 

In short in SNS world sab ek dussre ke maa baap ban jate hai

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

#PIL to stop #Hashtags with inflammatory tenor:#CJI: "How can we do this? You say people are writing wrong things on #twitter. It is like people are saying bad things on phone so ask MTNL to stop them. We can't issue such pre-emptive directions."

Yeh market me naya hain 🤣

mayu1982 thumbnail

#PIL to stop #Hashtags with inflammatory tenor:#CJI: "How can we do this? You say people are writing wrong things on #twitter. It is like people are saying bad things on phone so ask MTNL to stop them. We can't issue such pre-emptive directions."

Yeh market me naya hain 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Only show I was watching dekh bhai dekh 

That show also not telecasting 🥺

...EhSaas... thumbnail

https://twitter.com/i/status/1254278248621412355

Here you go enjoy 

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 4 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail

I really love this Pic of father daughter 

Not fake but genuine and her message too

This is really sad when you lose your love one but can't be together at last moment 

She was really close to him and it is disheartening she can't touch her father for last time 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/riddhimas-heartwrenching-message-for-daddy-rishi-will-leave-you-in-tears_163742

...EhSaas... thumbnail

OK it was really tragic day for Kapoor family and aalia Bhatt was with them but her pr is shameless 

During such tragic time they are promoting her like look how she is standing with them. 

The way media was covering this funeral like it was marriage function 

If it was not for lockdown it would have turn out like Sri devi funeral 

mayu1982 thumbnail

I really love this Pic of father daughter 

Not fake but genuine and her message too

This is really sad when you lose your love one but can't be together at last moment 

She was really close to him and it is disheartening she can't touch her father for last time 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/riddhimas-heartwrenching-message-for-daddy-rishi-will-leave-you-in-tears_163742

@ Red: I can understand this feeling so much. Worst for her, she is in India, but she couldn't attend it, that will haunt her for the rest of her life. Parents blessing and love will be always there for you. 

You can feel it even when they are not there with you (physical presence). 

Read a lot of books on life after death, it helps to heals you from grief.  

mayu1982 thumbnail

OK it was really tragic day for Kapoor family and aalia Bhatt was with them but her pr is shameless 

During such tragic time they are promoting her like look how she is standing with them. 

The way media was covering this funeral like it was marriage function 

If it was not for lockdown it would have turn out like Sri devi funeral 

Rishi Kapoor never liked this crazy media drama if am not wrong. He likes simple life without shor and drama. May be this is reason god choose such day for him, so that he will die with far much less drama from the paparazzi . 

Alia B needs to control her PR . They are for her and she needs to control it. If they are doing it then she is responsible for this mess somewhere. 

I will never understand why media like to cover funeral. Why? Who would like to see crying actors? End of the day even they are human beings, and they will behave like one of us. Trust me if I will attend any funeral even today, I will sit and cry along with everyone. I can't control tears under such conditions, I don't need to know that person as well. Everyone is crying is more than enough for me to cry uncontrollably .