Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello Friends!!

If you are here to relax, laugh and enjoy, then this is the right place for you. 

We often take life so seriously, proving our points right but never live our life with sincere joy! 

Once we have few members we can get to know each other.

What can you talk about? Anything.

Sports, Fashion, World CInema, World short movies, Food and any healing methods.

Please respect each other. Sarcasm accept if it makes other smile and laugh. 

I am not expecting a big crowd, but lets seesmiley4

Please share with your friends and other members.

Btw I love Ras Malai.

Wishing everyone a very happy month of December.

2 ras malai pieces in a plate with milk, a dried rose and pistachios for garnish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Hello thanks for the invite dear 

Bekind thumbnail

Thank you for joiningsmiley4and welcome to the club

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Thank you for joiningsmiley4and welcome to the club

Hi you are welcome 

what movies and tv shows do you watch?

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi you are welcome 

I love good comedy, suspense thriller movies. One of my favorite movies are Blind Side, Inception, Kedarnath, Zindagi na Milegi Dobara. I loved Matrix 1 and 2. I wished they either had ended the sequel or should had the main cast together. I also loved movie Rocky, i love how it send out the message to never give up. I love movies that sends out good message. Recently I did enjoyed watching Jawaan but i loved Rathore role more than the movie. 

I remember I was going through a rough phase and i watched this video. It changed my perspective about life and that was to believe in yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

Recently I am not watching any TV shows that much. In the past I watched House MD, Friends. I did liked the good doctor in the beginning. I love watching american football games and Cricket. I will start watching Tennis. I do not like wrestling or golf lol. at the moment i enjoyed watching home decor, cooking channels. 

Bekind thumbnail

Hi you are welcome 

What about you? 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I love good comedy, suspense thriller movies. One of my favorite movies are Blind Side, Inception, Kedarnath, Zindagi na Milegi Dobara. I loved Matrix 1 and 2. I wished they either had ended the sequel or should had the main cast together. I also loved movie Rocky, i love how it send out the message to never give up. I love movies that sends out good message. Recently I did enjoyed watching Jawaan but i loved Rathore role more than the movie. 

I remember I was going through a rough phase and i watched this video. It changed my perspective about life and that was to believe in yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

Recently I am not watching any TV shows that much. In the past I watched House MD, Friends. I did liked the good doctor in the beginning. I love watching american football games and Cricket. I will start watching Tennis. I do not like wrestling or golf lol. at the moment i enjoyed watching home decor, cooking channels. 

I love Blind Side, Inception, Kedarnath, Zindagi na Milegi Dobara too I have not seen Rocky or matrix

I like cricket normal football too 

Bekind thumbnail

I love Blind Side, Inception, Kedarnath, Zindagi na Milegi Dobara too I have not seen Rocky or matrix

I like cricket normal football too 

If you are watching american football, which state are you supporting?

Bekind thumbnail

Happy Wednesday!

101 Best Positive Quotes - Short and Uplifting Positive Messages

Bekind thumbnail

Happy Friday!

50+ Motivational Quotes to inspire your positive mind for success in life -  Word Coach