Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

At Least people are not bitching about dead person. Otherwise just think that will be the lowest of the low. 

In today's world we all are alone somewhere. It's important for us to keep us occupied that too in positive thing. Things which give us happiness and peace. It could be anything from watching stupid serials to doing gardening to anything. 

@ red: This is so true. Honestly I like Rishi K as an actor, was not agreeing with many of his POVs.  

Few were happy that Irfan died during ramzan month because he opposed goat slaughtering and fasting during ramzan 

They were like he got punishment for saying about ramzan month life this 

So bitching dead person is also there ðŸ˜†

Line from namaste London song 

Kehne ko saath apne ek duniya chalti hain 

Par chupke iss dil me tanhayi palti hain 

This is truth. In today's world is like only to show world on social media how is perfect their life and their partner but reality is something else. 

People do new things only to post on social media. People eat at hotel only to post on social media. 

Social media has not only stretch away from other people connection but connection with yourself too. To show how you are living the world you are living on their term and saying my life my rule

Pagal log samaj nahi rahe hain ke tum log dusaro ki Sharto pe hi jee rahe ho dusaro ko dikhane ke liye 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

One more interesting story in Corona 

Gf bf met during Corona lockdown and had tested positive when police were tracing the contact they came to know That girl was already in relationships with another 2 3 boys and same with boy and another Gf was also in relationship with anther boy

All khichadi Corona was there ðŸ¤£

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Ekta kapoor

On TV her heroine in full clothes saree bichari like Gandhigiri hardly speak when needed 

On alt Balaji woke person freedom of expression my life my rules it is my life to whom have a sex and wearing short clothes 

Western web series or books are always about doing it. Come on why don't you write good stroty. There are very few good books too. Why to hype sex so much. 

No proper build up of story. 

See in India , people are obsessed with sex because of  "this is Gandi". So everything is happening behind the scene, more chori chori chupke chuple.  As a result we are becoming more and more obsessed. Ekta is selling sex on webseries, because she is well aware that teens and young people high in hormones are deprived of sex or can't watch it openly.  EK never bothered about story, her main is always money. For me sex or no sex is not important, I want good content, interesting characters, then I am ready to watch that serial or nothing even if that leads are standing at the distance of 1.5 metres. ðŸ˜†

mayu1982 thumbnail

Few were happy that Irfan died during ramzan month because he opposed goat slaughtering and fasting during ramzan 

They were like he got punishment for saying about ramzan month life this 

So bitching dead person is also there ðŸ˜†

Line from namaste London song 

Kehne ko saath apne ek duniya chalti hain 

Par chupke iss dil me tanhayi palti hain 

This is truth. In today's world is like only to show world on social media how is perfect their life and their partner but reality is something else. 

People do new things only to post on social media. People eat at hotel only to post on social media. 

Social media has not only stretch away from other people connection but connection with yourself too. To show how you are living the world you are living on their term and saying my life my rule

Pagal log samaj nahi rahe hain ke tum log dusaro ki Sharto pe hi jee rahe ho dusaro ko dikhane ke liye 

Oh dear , people criticise Irfan khan for that matter. God help those people. 

I will take my words back . 

IN sns everyone behaves as if they are leading a prefect life, give bade bade gyan on life. Do this and that. We should not do this and that and what not? Above all hate is so much on SNS world. 

If you don't like someone, just go from there. I am just following only those people who will keep my brain stress free. Otherwise why to boil your blood for X, Y and Z. Specially not for actors. 

For me virtual world is just time pass. Over here I hardly have any friends, so for me this constant interactions with someone is important and needed. 

Yes my family is there, but I need someone to have faltu ki baatein ðŸ˜†

P.S. Following se yaad aaya - Lucky ne mujhe totally ignore kiya insta par ðŸ¤” I am so hurt you knw

mayu1982 thumbnail

One more interesting story in Corona 

Gf bf met during Corona lockdown and had tested positive when police were tracing the contact they came to know That girl was already in relationships with another 2 3 boys and same with boy and another Gf was also in relationship with anther boy

All khichadi Corona was there ðŸ¤£

Babaji epic corona love story🤣 this is chain corona love story in fact🤣🤣🤣

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Not criticize but said good he died. It is kind of celebration. 

Lucky. Message her dushman na kare dost ne jo kaam Kiya hain. Umra bhar ka gham humein inaam diya hain. 

Teri galiyo me na rakhege kadam aaj ke baad 

Your ex friend from Malai Mirchi mayu the crazy 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Babaji epic corona love story🤣 this is chain corona love story in fact🤣🤣🤣

This is called chain spread Corona ðŸ¤£

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Lol on social media pe ek spelling bhi wrong ho jati hain to Puri fauj aa jati hain English Grammer teacher ban ke 

People are like if your view don't match with my view means you are wrong. 

For self my life my rulea but someone else live own life give them gyaan you should not do this not do that 

mayu1982 thumbnail

Not criticize but said good he died. It is kind of celebration. 

Lucky. Message her dushman na kare dost ne jo kaam Kiya hain. Umra bhar ka gham humein inaam diya hain. 

Teri galiyo me na rakhege kadam aaj ke baad 

Your ex friend from Malai Mirchi mayu the crazy 

@ red: Yes I am copying this ðŸ¤”😭😭

Lucky KK ðŸ˜ˆðŸ’”

mayu1982 thumbnail

This is called chain spread Corona ðŸ¤£

Basically I want to see the face of X - Y and their kay kay🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣