Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

@ Red : People need to use C😆🤔 is the only solution. 

@ Blue : ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Social distancing ka ABC..... 

People need to control their H and movie web series need to stop showing such kind of things which is affecting their hormones ðŸ˜†

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

It is news about how mother went to his son to buy a groceries but he came back with bride and mom is not ready to take them inside of home and asking for marriage proof and they called priest who did ritual of their marriage but he said I will give marriage certificate after lockdown end 

What the ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Bhagwan main apne bete ko groceries list ke saath instructions bhi dugi🤣

mayu1982 thumbnail

Ronit Bose Roy

@RonitBoseRoy

Kisi ke jaane ke baad sab bada bada, achcha achcha bolte hain. Nazm, sher, geet likhte hain. Woh kaise sunega? Zindagi rehte bolo na!

THis is human behaviour. 

mayu1982 thumbnail

People need to control their H and movie web series need to stop showing such kind of things which is affecting their hormones ðŸ˜†

Web Series is most culprit, i must say. Censor board need to check web series as well.  Above all , it is easily accessible by even teens. Lastly people are spending more time on virtual world than spending time with real people. When I was teen, I was spending more time with my friends and cousin. Our main time pass was to play cricket, sitoliya, cards and so on. 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

I agree. This happens with my father as well. 

He was remembering his mom , same thing happened with my BUA. 

Few see a dream before someone death

I saw my aunt's sister in law who was in white and going by showing back she died after couple of hours 

I saw my cousin who was in white shirt and was at my home sitting and eating with us and we got the news that police and my other cousin found his body from lake because he was swimming their

I saw my uncle who was sitting and cover with white blanket and my aunt was hugging and crying loudly. He died after couple of hours. He was hospitalized for few days 

I had a dream parrot is eating laddu and my grand ma died on same day 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

It is said if you see someone died in dream means that person live longer and if you see person awake and his or her life will be shorten 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

THis is human behaviour. 

The day person died on that day that person became angel for all. 

People comments like he was like my brother best friend etc but hardly they spend time. 

When kushal Punjabi committed suicide his friends were saying same but sadly no one was with him when he was under depression. 

Most of the post is only to show off. What is the use after death. We are no body to those celebrities but if you are close to them stay with them

mayu1982 thumbnail

Few see a dream before someone death

I saw my aunt's sister in law who was in white and going by showing back she died after couple of hours 

I saw my cousin who was in white shirt and was at my home sitting and eating with us and we got the news that police and my other cousin found his body from lake because he was swimming their

I saw my uncle who was sitting and cover with white blanket and my aunt was hugging and crying loudly. He died after couple of hours. He was hospitalized for few days 

I had a dream parrot is eating laddu and my grand ma died on same day 

Universe is telling you in advance what is going to happen. 

Its nice and if you are doing meditation then you can increase your power 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Web Series is most culprit, i must say. Censor board need to check web series as well.  Above all , it is easily accessible by even teens. Lastly people are spending more time on virtual world than spending time with real people. When I was teen, I was spending more time with my friends and cousin. Our main time pass was to play cricket, sitoliya, cards and so on. 

Ekta kapoor

On TV her heroine in full clothes saree bichari like Gandhigiri hardly speak when needed 

On alt Balaji woke person freedom of expression my life my rules it is my life to whom have a sex and wearing short clothes 

Western web series or books are always about doing it. Come on why don't you write good stroty. There are very few good books too. Why to hype sex so much. 

No proper build up of story. 

mayu1982 thumbnail

The day person died on that day that person became angel for all. 

People comments like he was like my brother best friend etc but hardly they spend time. 

When kushal Punjabi committed suicide his friends were saying same but sadly no one was with him when he was under depression. 

Most of the post is only to show off. What is the use after death. We are no body to those celebrities but if you are close to them stay with them

At Least people are not bitching about dead person. Otherwise just think that will be the lowest of the low. 

In today's world we all are alone somewhere. It's important for us to keep us occupied that too in positive thing. Things which give us happiness and peace. It could be anything from watching stupid serials to doing gardening to anything. 

@ red: This is so true. Honestly I like Rishi K as an actor, was not agreeing with many of his POVs.