Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

ah yeah.. Kulhari 😆 I know Kritika Kamra, I have seen her doctor show for a while & Reporter on Sony.. Kulhari I didn't recall though... even though I watched Uri. Didn't see Bard of Blood.

I still have around 2hrs to watch of CJ 1.. when I read the spoilers.. I usually don't watch the show until it goes away from my brain 🤣 Vikrant Massey is okayish when compared to Kriti in S2.

You can watch Amsterdam.. his cancer doesn't have any sad endings until S2 end at the least 😆May be show will end with his relapse or something ... for now.. he's all good 😆I stopped watching Blacklist in the season he gets killed, only heard about them killing him off via online.. may b some day will start again but not for now 😛

In Uri she is the airforce pilot...

I had read spoilers when CJ1 came out initially, then I had forgotten, and I read them again a few days ago 🤣

accha, let me catch up with my Korean shows backlog and then I will restart Amsterdam. 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alwaysaTVFan

In Uri she is the airforce pilot...

I had read spoilers when CJ1 came out initially, then I had forgotten, and I read them again a few days ago 🤣

accha, let me catch up with my Korean shows backlog and then I will restart Amsterdam. 

ah ok... I don't recall the airforce pilots face ... watched it loong back 😆

CJ1 has Inya Imandar r something Vikrant's sister character, she's pretty good too - I would rate her better than Vikrant 😆 Dad is Sonakshi's - dad in KRKPAB, don't know his name. Jackie Sherroff's character is pretty interesting one.. Finished watching just last night.

Edited by serious - 3 years ago
jshree_ram thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy New Year everyone....😊

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wishing everyone a very happy new year.. Hopefully new year shines bright for everyone, Cheers

Originally posted by: jshree_ram

Happy New Year friend..

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jshree_ram

hello Shree 🤗

@everyone - Happy New Year!!! May 2021 bring you and your family good health, hope and well-being!!! God Bless!!!  🤗

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

ah ok... I don't recall the airforce pilots face ... watched it loong back 😆

CJ1 has Inya Imandar r something Vikrant's sister character, she's pretty good too - I would rate her better than Vikrant 😆 Dad is Sonakshi's - dad in KRKPAB, don't know his name. Jackie Sherroff's character is pretty interesting one.. Finished watching just last night.

dude you are making me seriously think about watching CJ1 now 😆

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Ghum Hain ? Indian show ya Pak ?

Indian... Hotstar pe hai... Ghum hai kisikey pyaar mein... it's a remake of Bengali and then Tamil show... I got to know of it because the show promo had Rekha in it (she is not in the show LOL), Jaya posted it here... but it seems to be the 'best' show out there as of now on Indian TV

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: alwaysaTVFan

Indian... Hotstar pe hai... Ghum hai kisikey pyaar mein... it's a remake of Bengali and then Tamil show... I got to know of it because the show promo had Rekha in it (she is not in the show LOL), Jaya posted it here... but it seems to be the 'best' show out there as of now on Indian TV

First I thought you meant Jaya Bachchan 🤣

I am loving current episodes 

But honeymoon period is going to be over soon 

Pakhi started her game 😆

Lots of drama on the way 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

I was never fond of ghum hai kisikey pyaar mein song but after this show I am humming and listening and 1st time I noticed how beautifully kishor ji and Lata ji sang. 

Specially this line dil subahhhh shyam 

The way they sing it 

I am loving it ❤️

...EhSaas... thumbnail

are you seriously suggestion SNS ? Kokila round 2 ? 🤪

Yes because this show beat season 1 in pathetic way 

Last season look much better 

It looks like we are watching 80 movie 

If you will watch this you will like other show in better way 

Trp aunties also not enjoying it 

They gave 2+ trp to re running of season 1 but this season are not doing well as per expectation