Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

lol... Our PH's know extreme, just because there's no censorship - they have resorted useless softcore p0rn in the shows, most of them have no necessity to the story - its just like a eye candy to attract a set of audience .. reminds me of the 90's & early 2000's of US TV's late night softcore p0rn tv shows.

I have seen only one EK maiyya webseries full season so far - "Boss". That was enough headache for me, KSG is a women's magnet, people would indulge in infidelity as soon as they see him Gandi baat show is as good as its word, tried a few episodes - poor scripting. I wouldn't suggest either of them to even my worst enemy.

Her TV show better than web series 

Hardly story mostly eye candy and stupid sa social message ðŸ˜†

...EhSaas... thumbnail

you're most welcomed 🤣

Caution ahead though - there will be some shitty scenes - short ones, 1-2 mins... I meant it literally.. You'll know when u watch it 😆 I would seriously avoid eating while watching the show, if you're watching the show for the 1st time...

I searched for it yday & started watching it... onto episode 12 at the moment...  so far not bad.. I like the Virat guy. Paakhi girl emotions look forced at time, assuming this is the 1st show for "Sai" girl ? She's improving as the episodes go by, first episode she looked out of sorts, the bilwa patr scene was so cringe-worthy - especially the CGI in that scene 😆...

12th episode ðŸ˜²

What is CGI? 🤔 

I guess it's her 1st show 

I like him too 

Poor guy getting taunt from everyone specially Sai and pakhi but he is not understanding ðŸ¤£

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

12th episode ðŸ˜²

What is CGI? 🤔 

I guess it's her 1st show 

I like him too 

Poor guy getting taunt from everyone specially Sai and pakhi but he is not understanding ðŸ¤£

actually meaning of CGI is computer generated imagery - the scene, where she goes onto tree & plucks the leaves = making us think.. its so shallow if she falls into pit one - the starting scene of the show before she goes to Shiv ling for dhaga ..

yeah.. I was free last night.. usually watch some English movies but thought of giving something in Hindi for a try & kept watching until I fell asleep 😆

lol @ Virat. Gabbar Singh, IPS officer 😆

...EhSaas... thumbnail

yep... still 6 episodes or something are yet to air in the S5 season. They split the season into 2 parts due to covid... I didn't like the Season 5 alone, may be girls will like it - I'm not sure, felt too cheesy & boring for my liking.  First few episodes were okay, rest I'd to watch in FF mode, just to keep in pace with the story.

My favorite season in Season 4 after the earlier ones.. Inbar Levi as "Eve" ... really changes the whole complexion & makes it fun to watch.

Ok I also heard that lucifer had some with issue with Netflix so he was about to replace 

Let see I am still at season 3

But I saw few episodes in ff ing

I didn't like linda and amenedil story and their kids story 

I am not enjoying lucifer and Chloe as a couple but as a partner I am liking

...EhSaas... thumbnail

actually meaning of CGI is computer generated imagery - the scene, where she goes onto tree & plucks the leaves = making us think.. its so shallow if she falls into pit one - the starting scene of the show before she goes to Shiv ling for dhaga ..

yeah.. I was free last night.. usually watch some English movies but thought of giving something in Hindi for a try & kept watching until I fell asleep 😆

lol @ Virat. Gabbar Singh, IPS officer 😆

Ok in start I didn't like Sai that much because I found too loud and unnecessarily taunting and angry with virat 

In this speed you will complete show by Sunday because only 70 episodes are done ðŸ˜†

I am waiting for jagtap and samrat re entry which will spice up story ðŸ˜ˆ

serious thumbnail

Ok in start I didn't like Sai that much because I found too loud and unnecessarily taunting and angry with virat 

In this speed you will complete show by Sunday because only 70 episodes are done ðŸ˜†

I am waiting for jagtap and samrat re entry which will spice up story ðŸ˜ˆ

I'm at 21st or 22nd at the moment 😆

I like both Samrat & Jagtap too.. its rare I like antagonists (Jagtap) so soon.. The only exceptions are Shyaam from IPKKND, Param & Ashok from YHM. Shagun is a chameleon, she keeps on changing negative to positive to negative or whatever. I still don't like the Ashok's - khabri journalist 🤣

serious thumbnail

Ok I also heard that lucifer had some with issue with Netflix so he was about to replace 

Let see I am still at season 3

But I saw few episodes in ff ing

I didn't like linda and amenedil story and their kids story 

I am not enjoying lucifer and Chloe as a couple but as a partner I am liking

I don't like Lucifer & Chloe as a couple either, which is why I loved Season 4 - Lucifer & Eve look so happening 😆 Lately, there has been poor pairing in HW both in movies & tv shows - people hardly have chemistry.

Fox used to telecast Lucifer in the past, they cancelled the show after S3 I think. Fans ran online campaigns & stuff, Netflix got into the mix & bought the rights from Fox - thus S4, S5 happened. Currently the issues are regarding S6.

This is the one regarding Lucifer & Netflix - https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2494681/lucifer-season-6-possibly-in-trouble-over-behind-the-scenes-disputes

I haven't come across any updates post that...

...EhSaas... thumbnail

I'm at 21st or 22nd at the moment 😆

I like both Samrat & Jagtap too.. its rare I like antagonists (Jagtap) so soon.. The only exceptions are Shyaam from IPKKND, Param & Ashok from YHM. Shagun is a chameleon, she keeps on changing negative to positive to negative or whatever. I still don't like the Ashok's - khabri journalist 🤣

You don't like suraj ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

Jagtap remind me Nana patekar 

He is main cupid for virat and Sai ðŸ˜†

I bumped into ashok in 2017 

He is really good looking in real life and have cute smile 

Sometime I feel pakhi is shagun in ghum Hain on and off screen both 

Just like Karan and shagun are close pakhi and virat are close JN real life and just like Karan ignore Divyanka off screen Neil is doing with same 

Off screen drama started today from fans side because of 1 video ðŸ¤£

Only minus point is pakhi is single in real life 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

I don't like Lucifer & Chloe as a couple either, which is why I loved Season 4 - Lucifer & Eve look so happening 😆 Lately, there has been poor pairing in HW both in movies & tv shows - people hardly have chemistry.

Fox used to telecast Lucifer in the past, they cancelled the show after S3 I think. Fans ran online campaigns & stuff, Netflix got into the mix & bought the rights from Fox - thus S4, S5 happened. Currently the issues are regarding S6.

This is the one regarding Lucifer & Netflix - https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2494681/lucifer-season-6-possibly-in-trouble-over-behind-the-scenes-disputes

I haven't come across any updates post that...

No doubt season 3 is not as much as fun season 1 and 2

Somewhere quality has been compromised 

But still worth watching 

I am not liking no one love story in lucifer 

I watched video on YouTube where they said about Tom Ellis and Netflix are having an issue but it was resolved and most probably season 5 b is last season because Tom eliss is not interested to continue 

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

First I thought you meant Jaya Bachchan ðŸ¤£

I am loving current episodes 

But honeymoon period is going to be over soon 

Pakhi started her game ðŸ˜†

Lots of drama on the way 

that is so weirdly funny ðŸ¤£