Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Did any where yudhistar ask draupadi to forgive dussasan and duryodhan  and ask to tie her hair 

Drau did not, not tie hair for some revenge,  I think i read her hair was braided after VH.  With due respect to yudhi,  I do like him too where I like him...  but I don't see why he should not be criticized here,  he surely treated Draupadi as if she was throwing tantrums. 

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did any where yudhistar ask draupadi to forgive dussasan and duryodhan  and ask to tie her hair 

Yes. He was ready to avoid war by taking 5 villages. Knowing his character, he would anyday forgive them after war had they survived. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

All I can say is Panchali had the patience of a saint ðŸ˜†. 

She put up with Yudhishtira for 13 plus years and only says things to his face AFTER war.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am confused      yudhistar talking to draupadi or Lord Krishna 

To whom he  is describing  what are disadvantaged of being angry Lord Krishna or draupadi

surabhi01 thumbnail

Though yudhistar has forgiving nature most of time but ironically it is arjun become weak in Mahabharata battle not yudhistar

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am confused      yudhistar talking to draupadi or Lord Krishna 

To whom he  is describing  what are disadvantaged of being angry Lord Krishna or draupadi

Obviously it's Draupadi. He says daughter of Drupad plus the conversation is between Draupadi and Yudhishtir

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Though yudhistar has forgiving nature most of time but ironically it is arjun become weak in Mahabharata battle not yudhistar

Yudhishtir didn't kill anyone among his near and dear ones, nor was he expected to. It was only Arjun from whom the action was expected so, it's but natural

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow ! Just read through the thread. So Yudhisthir in the actual version, asked Draupadi to PUT UP with it? ðŸ¤¬

So, he was okay with her being sexually assaulted in order to not disclose their identities? .

Patriarchy at it's peak.😡

I have never seen anyone so spineless.🤢

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yudhistar said to draupadi that suyudhan does not  deserve kingdom 

But however   yudhistar said to draupadi  I deserve sovereignty  and I am possessed with forgiveness 

I think yudhistar is talking about himself to draupadi that due to  that his  possesive  with forgiveness  he can't be slayer 

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

All I can say is Panchali had the patience of a saint ðŸ˜†. 

She put up with Yudhishtira for 13 plus years and only says things to his face AFTER war.

13+12 years of Arjun exile if we consider Arjun went to exile just after marriage or soon enough. And people say Panchali is impatient and impulsive ðŸ¤£