Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Stop being an actress and put up

Did he mean Draupadi was acting when she was discrediting Keechak

Nataak mat kar basically. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Yudhishthir's speech is just unbelievable. I just read up the same part from KMG. 

Vaisampayana continued, 'And while the courtiers, having beheld Krishna (under such circumstances), were applauding her thus, Yudhishthira's forehead, from ire, became covered with sweat. And that bull of the Kuru race then addressed that princess, his beloved spouse, saying, 'Stay not here, O Sairindhri; but retire to the apartments of Sudeshna. The wives of heroes bear affliction for the sake of their husbands, and undergoing toil in ministering unto their lords, they at last attain to region where their husbands may go. Thy Gandharva husbands, effulgent as the sun, do not, I imagine, consider this as an occasion for manifesting their wrath, inasmuch as they do not rush to thy aid. O Sairindhri, thou art ignorant of the timeliness of things, and it is for this that thou weepest as an actress, besides interrupting the play of dice in Matsya's court. Retire, O Sairindhri; the Gandharvas will do what is agreeable to thee. And they will surely display thy woe and take the life of him that hath wronged thee.' Hearing these words the Sairindhri replied, 'They of whom I am the wedded wife are, I ween, extremely kind. And as the eldest of them all is addicted to dice, they are liable to be oppressed by all.'

@underlined - Is this man in his right mind? Sickening. 

@Blue- Patriarchy at peaks. ðŸ˜†

@Pink- Draupadi knew how to taunt. ðŸ¤£

Wow the last line I so much love Draupadi

But did she say this in front of everyone? Doesn't is make clear that she was a wife of multiple husbands! Not many woman would have been such. This revelation could have clearly exposed them

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sonnet11

LOL😆. You are so right. So, the verdict of the King is.... You guessed it right! KSHAMA! ðŸ˜¡

Zyada sochna bhi nahi padta hoga bande ko kaun itni takleef uthayega ðŸ¤ª

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I  know it is kunti . Who ordered to kill bakasur but yudhistar did not interfere and said to forgive bakasur 

Let me confirm  did ever yudhistar ask bheem to forgive  dussasan  and duryodhan    when bheem take oath to kill dussasan and duryodhan  ? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Hidimba is described as "rakshashi", which is an Aryan narrative. Hidimba was definitely from a tribe which was not Aryan, maybe Dravidian. That's why even if Bheem had any love for her it was obviously twisted because rakshash are always bad and inferior as per Aryans. 

I had read a theory by Rangey Raghwan (read his Mahayatra Gatha if you get time) that Rakshas n Yaksh were non Aryan groups which the Aryans encountered throughout their travel from Central Asia. They were originally one group but slowly they divided into two (hence Yaksh Kuber n Rakshas Ravan are brothers) 

My friend from Assam says that Dispur was originally the land where Ghatochkat ruled. She states her lineage (her father is a Muslim) is from the clan of Ghatochkat. 

So Hidimba could be someone from the NE India 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Did any where yudhistar ask draupadi to forgive dussasan and duryodhan  and ask to tie her hair 

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Did any where yudhistar ask draupadi to forgive dussasan and duryodhan  and ask to tie her hair 

Keeping her hairs untied wasn't a part of Mahabharata, it was an invention by BRC

And yes he was ready to let go Duryodhan n Dusshashan had they agreed to return Indraprasth or even the 5 villages

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I  know it is kunti . Who ordered to kill bakasur but yudhistar did not interfere and said to forgive bakasur 

Let me confirm  did ever yudhistar ask bheem to forgive  dussasan  and duryodhan    when bheem take oath to kill dussasan and duryodhan  ? 

Yes, Yudhishtira asks PANCHALI to forgive Duryodhana and dice hall.

The entire speech is too long to cite, so posting link.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m03/m03029.htm

Basically forgiveness is better than anger. His words sound so, so reasonable, but not for a long who is supposed to dispense justice.

Also, he blames DESTINY, not himself.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m03/m03027.htm

That entire conversation should be read and analyzed to learn Panchali and Yudhishtira's characters.

When he loses the argument, he accuses her of being an atheist which was a crime punishable by death penalty those days.