Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't get one thing how did this guy managed to give judgement in his own court for every case he would have had only one option "Kshama" ðŸ˜µ

sonnet11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I don't get one thing how did this guy managed to give judgement in his own court for every case he would have had only one option "Kshama" ðŸ˜µ

LOL😆. You are so right. So, the verdict of the King is.... You guessed it right! KSHAMA! ðŸ˜¡

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Panchali went to King Virat, not Pandavas because they had no power under the circumstances. Virat had already refused to help. Panchali initially lists what Keechak did, laments that Pandavas could not retaliate, then she tells Virat he is being neglectful of his duties as a king.

What can I (a weak woman) do when Virata, deficient in virtue, coolly suffereth my innocent self to be thus wronged by a wretch? Thou dost not, O king, act like a king towards this Kichaka. Thy behaviour is like that of a robber, and doth not shine in a court. That I should thus be insulted in thy very presence, O Matsya, is highly improper. Oh, let all the courtiers here look at this violence of Kichaka. Kichaka is ignorant of duty and morality, and Matsya also is equally so. These courtiers also that wait upon such a king are destitute of virtue.'

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m04/m04016.htm

Thia is when Yudhishtira actually interrupts and tells her women should put up with trouble (in her case, being assaulted by Keechak) for the sake of their husbands. Yudhishtira then tells her to stop acting and let the king's dice game continue.

Yudhishthir's speech is just unbelievable. I just read up the same part from KMG. 

Vaisampayana continued, 'And while the courtiers, having beheld Krishna (under such circumstances), were applauding her thus, Yudhishthira's forehead, from ire, became covered with sweat. And that bull of the Kuru race then addressed that princess, his beloved spouse, saying, 'Stay not here, O Sairindhri; but retire to the apartments of Sudeshna. The wives of heroes bear affliction for the sake of their husbands, and undergoing toil in ministering unto their lords, they at last attain to region where their husbands may go. Thy Gandharva husbands, effulgent as the sun, do not, I imagine, consider this as an occasion for manifesting their wrath, inasmuch as they do not rush to thy aid. O Sairindhri, thou art ignorant of the timeliness of things, and it is for this that thou weepest as an actress, besides interrupting the play of dice in Matsya's court. Retire, O Sairindhri; the Gandharvas will do what is agreeable to thee. And they will surely display thy woe and take the life of him that hath wronged thee.' Hearing these words the Sairindhri replied, 'They of whom I am the wedded wife are, I ween, extremely kind. And as the eldest of them all is addicted to dice, they are liable to be oppressed by all.'

@underlined - Is this man in his right mind? Sickening. 

@Blue- Patriarchy at peaks. ðŸ˜†

@Pink- Draupadi knew how to taunt. ðŸ¤£

Edited by CaptainSpark - 4 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

If BRC Yudhishthir is obsessed with something it isn't about betting, but KSHAMA. I swear if anyone counts the no of times he says Kshama, it will be a huge one! 

But how come even this time nobody spoke up? I understand that Agyatvas was important, but speaking up against injustice does not prove your identity. Any normal person in their right mind would have done that. 

Also, loved Bheem's love for Panchali in today's episode. This was so well done. Roopa is great in her performance too. 

If there's one thing we should admire Bheem for it should be for his love for Panchali.

I like Bheem the most but somehow his love for Panchali makes me feel he didn't love Hidimba at all

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No yudhistar is not always forgiving 

He do  also favor punishment  when some one is wrong or when someone created  sin 

Like if  we remember when pandav was staying in pandit house   then pandit  going to  give  child to  bakasur   as they has promised to bakisur every week they will provide food to bakasur 

And instead child  bheem go to bakasur  

At that time  yudhistar didn't not say  that forgive   bakasur  don't kill  bakasur 

Another thing when  bheem was killing  hidimb at that  yudhistar did not say  to forgive hidimb 

Yudhistar always take decisions looking at situation  

Yudhistar  didn't not support  what ever wrong happen to  draupadi    even he feel angry  what ever happen to draupadi but  he knows that it is not right time to  punish kheechak  because it is  can create worse situation for pandav 

And he did not say to draupadi b forgive  kheechak by heart  he just said to draupadi  from outside  .  From inside yudhistar too want punishment for kheechak  but he was waiting for right moment  to punish 

And he could not tell draupadi in front of every one that don't punish kheechak right now  other wise our  identity can be disclosed  and we have to spend 12 years   again in  forest 

So it was trick of yudhistar  to some how stop draupadi for time being 

And more over if yudhistar is not dharam raj that means   Lord shiv giving boon to previous birth of draupadi was fake? 

Will Lord shiv give fake boon to anyone? I don't think so 

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonnet11

Really, this is lack of spine, man. I can't even imagine if he had any level of respect for women as a human being in his mind. Like I said before that all was going way too far and unacceptable.

Dharma is patriarchy. Women have no say in it. ðŸ˜‰

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I like Bheem the most but somehow his love for Panchali makes me feel he didn't love Hidimba at all

Hidimba is described as "rakshashi", which is an Aryan narrative. Hidimba was definitely from a tribe which was not Aryan, maybe Dravidian. That's why even if Bheem had any love for her it was obviously twisted because rakshash are always bad and inferior as per Aryans. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

@Surabhi

Bakasur vadh was ordered by Kunti, not Yudhishtira.

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Criminals would be rampant in his country. l

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

They whitewashed it. Actual text says Yudhishtira asked Panchali to PUT UP with Keechak which is worse than what the show portrayed. Yudhishtira told her to stop being an actress and interrupting his game. They'd kill Keechak later. My question is later when? After he assaults her?

Stop being an actress and put up

Did he mean Draupadi was acting when she was discrediting Keechak