Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ruhi, simply superb writing dear. Loved it.❤️👏

I just finished reading both the write ups. I agree with Meera about the realistic touch you hv given to the story. Also i am very impressed to see how you wrote about woman's issues which nobody likes to discuss it openly..After marriage a husband's understanding and cooperation matter a lot. You have beautifully explained Abir's sensitive side. Abir, as a husband❤️

BP & BM are love. 

Keep writing dear. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Beautifully written about not just Abir and Mishit but both sides of the families. 

BM and BP are the best in any solutions and the understanding is so realistic that when it comes to having parents then BM and BP are the best

Where Mishit’s parents are the opposite and not willingly to move a inch towards them, at the end of the day it’s there lost, foolish parents.😡

Abir is the best husband anybody can have because Mishit is his first priority and he will do everything he can to make life easy for her and him at the end of the day.🥳

Please continue soon👏

thanks dear...❤️🤗

yes BM and BP are best when it comes to parenting...

they will sort of mishti's parents too...

when it comes to mishti, abir is the best husband... he is just awesome...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wow wow just wow 😳

Ruhi , this is the first time I am reading your write up and it's super duper amazing , look the realistic and pleasant touch to the whole story ❤️

Abir is such a gem ⭐️ Mishti and BP BM bond is super cute ❤️

And what I love is , how without any concrete drama or even dialogues,  you still managed to keep the whole write up so intriguing and crisp

Amazing girl ❤️

uru..is it real? some one pinch me...

glad u liked my work...im hearing from the best...

mishbir and BM-BP are always amazing ppl and i can write on their bond...

i dont like much drama yar... i want my stories to be real and crisp without boring... the plot should mae story forward not unnecessary drama or dialouges is what i believe...❤️🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Nicely written Ruhi. Sorry it took me so long to read and comment. At least in this Abir gets to have great parents! Love that. And you've chosen to address an interesting issue. I enjoyed reading.

hi daya...

dont say sorry...

abir deserve great parents...BM-BP se jyada great parents koyi nahi hain...

glad u liked the issue i addressed...❤️🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Ruhi, simply superb writing dear. Loved it.❤️👏

I just finished reading both the write ups. I agree with Meera about the realistic touch you hv given to the story. Also i am very impressed to see how you wrote about woman's issues which nobody likes to discuss it openly..After marriage a husband's understanding and cooperation matter a lot. You have beautifully explained Abir's sensitive side. Abir, as a husband❤️

BP & BM are love. 

Keep writing dear. 

hi jaya🤗❤️

im happy u liked my work and the love realistic touch in it...

im not sure, when i choose to address woman issues in this way, as i thought some may get offended but im happy everyone took it in a positive way...

abir as husband is always❤️

i just love BM-BP, they are good examples of parenting... i just love their ways...

for sure i will come with some different piece of work...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru..is it real? some one pinch me...

glad u liked my work...im hearing from the best...

mishbir and BM-BP are always amazing ppl and i can write on their bond...

i dont like much drama yar... i want my stories to be real and crisp without boring... the plot should mae story forward not unnecessary drama or dialouges is what i believe...❤️🤗

*uru pinches ruhi* and says main toh bas help kar rahi thi 😛😆

Really loved it ❤️❤️ Oh yes these 4 create the best bonds in the show ❤️

Yes and that's what I loved about your story , looking forward to more write ups 🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

*uru pinches ruhi* and says main toh bas help kar rahi thi 😛😆

Really loved it ❤️❤️ Oh yes these 4 create the best bonds in the show ❤️

Yes and that's what I loved about your story , looking forward to more write ups 🤗

aw...pinch received... mishti style...bas mein help kar rahi thi😆

those 4 bonds are amazing...

if i get tym i write for sure...❤️

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hi jaya🤗❤️

im happy u liked my work and the love realistic touch in it...

im not sure, when i choose to address woman issues in this way, as i thought some may get offended but im happy everyone took it in a positive way...

abir as husband is always❤️

i just love BM-BP, they are good examples of parenting... i just love their ways...

for sure i will come with some different piece of work...

Bold- Why will anyone get offended about it yaar. Women's issues should be discussed .openly and loudly..Atleast in this way we (women) will be more aware of our issues.Rather than suppressing it, we will try to resolve it.

Feel free to share ur thoughts and write up with us.

Love always.

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Bold- Why will anyone get offended about it yaar. Women's issues should be discussed .openly and loudly..Atleast in this way we (women) will be more aware of our issues.Rather than suppressing it, we will try to resolve it.

Feel free to share ur thoughts and write up with us.

Love always.

hey jaya...

will definitely work on interesting issues if i get time and i will write more too...

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome Ru! 👏 Loved it...❤️

Very realistic concept. Age is just a number I don't think age should matter if there is love between the couple. But yeah, age do matter in some cases. Like in arranged marriages. I think in arranged marriages it would be better if your partner is someone closer to your age group. At least not too elder to you. Otherwise it might be difficult to understand each other.

But that point is totally baseless when it comes to love marriages. Because what matters there is love, trust, understanding and respect. If you don't understand that person, you wouldn't have been in love with him/her. So if you have that trust and understanding between you both, then nothing else matters. 

I love how caring and understanding Abir is. He is there with for Mishti whenever she needs him. That maturity helps him to understand and handle her better. And Mishti, despite her age, is the perfect partner for Abir. She takes care of all his needs without any fail. I love how he handled her like a baby when she was in pain.

I'm glad you made Vishamber and Rajshree Abir's parents. They are the perfect doting parents for bot MishBir. Such loving in-laws. They became her parents when her own parents were angry with her. 

You've beautifully captured the essence Ruhi. Totally worth reading. Keep writing more dear. I would love to read them.  🤗