Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ruuuuuhiiiiiiii🤗🤗🤗🤗

I m soooo happyyyy u chose to write on this concept.

Thank u soooo much for writing dear🤗🤗This is soo beautifully written, u have nailed it girl👏👍🏼

I had this "😃"  smile on my face when i was reading ur story...

Itsss sooooo amazing.. ans one of my favv concept..

I was assuming someone else in place of Abir and mishti. I had already read ff on this concept so those characters name were inbulit in my mind..😃

When i was reading this i was soo engrossed and involved in the story na.. I didnt feel it was a long one.. It left me asking for more..i wanted more😳

Okk coming back to story now..😃

Here i thght abir wont tell her abt the diff. till she says yes but here he directly told her this..Nice👍🏼

I completely agree with her that we dont need to impress anyone to like someone.. And this is wat i feel too. Anyone can impress anybody for days or months but then what will happen..

She didnt even talk to kunal bocz he got married to a year younger girl..  and she dint talk to her parents also..Such a stubborn girl😲

My favv part was when abir clearly said that he doesnt need to impress her as they r married.. 👍🏼👏 These lines were awesome👍🏼

You included ketu too as abir's frnd and mishti got jealous seeing their non stop conversation and felt left out.. Awww poor girl.🤣

She got to know abt his liking and abt his OCD at her in laws place.. woowww her in laws are sooo nice and understanding na..otherwise in laws taunt maar maar ke pagal ker dete..😆

Really have to say this abir has soo much patience.. he kept talking to her parents on her behalf.. and tried to unite mishnal too and how patiently he tries to make her understand his Povs. Didnt force her..He noticed her insecurity,her jealousy her habits but still never taunted or teased her.. Otherwise she wld have retaliated in agressive mode.. then finally he gave up and told her whats in his heart and she too give in.. 

I can fo on and on abt the story ruhi...😆 

Really want to say i lovedddd reading this yaar.❤️❤️ 

I can feel these emotions and thank u again for writing this..🤗👍🏼🤗❤️❤️

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Never really thought about the girl would feel if she was older than her husband. Nice story Ruhi.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing story Ruhi 

Loved the flow of story 

Mishti ko Itna orthodox bana diya 🤣bechaara abir 😆

I loved the patience Abir showed with Mishti that was beautiful 🤗

Though I didn't like ketu part much Khaas kar ke bed pe sona ye thoda zyada Ho gaya 😆, of course mishti would feel offended, biwi hai koi bhi room mein Soye apne husband ko kisi Aur ke saath bed share karte to nahi dekh sakti Na 😆upar se Abir royal ignore to mishti that time 

Sorry Yaar Ruhi but I didn't like ketki's part at all 🙈😅can't tolerate anyone between mishbir not even sweet ketu, just not a big fan of jealousy games 

Kuku 🤗I liked them in your story. Their relationship stance is very mature 

I liked how mishti finally realized that she's wrong 

Loved their story 

Just find hard to imagine mishti elder than abir, she's such a baby 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I loved it!  It's something different....🤗 Thank you!

glad u loved it...thanks dear...🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

This is so good Ruhi! ❤️ I love how you are keeping all your stories very realistic. I'm able to understand the thought process of both the characters. Though I didn't agree with Mishti's initial approach, I get where she is coming from. Everyone have their own concerns. For me, age doesn't really matter if there is love. 

And I like how you incorporated Kunal in the story. It helped portray the contrast perfectly. Keep writing more Ruhi. I'm waiting for the next story now! 😃

P.S.: It's funny to imagine Rhea as elder than Shah. She has such a baby face. 😆

hey ashi...

thanks for understanding characters... i just want to keep more realistic and connectable, and age really doesnt matter for me too and for mishti matters...😆

kuku yar they have to be in the story.. mishti is tough nut to crack... so some one should be there to break this nut...

P.S: its really funny to imagine rhea is elder to shah iss liye last mein add kiya na , koyi bhi tum dono ko dek kar ye nahi kahega tumhari age gap 4 saal hain... in all ways abir is look elder than mishti...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Nicely written

The flow of the story was continues and understood.

How two people have to understand each other when it is arranged marriage is very hard, you are learning everyday, excepting the changes is up to you, understanding each other is down to each person, Abir already excepted her whole heartedly so time was the question, when, patient’s play’s a big part and communication is big key factor in all of this.

🥳applaud you from the bottom of my 💓 

thanks dear...

glad u liked the flow of story...

arranged marriage is really different, we discover different things and new things everyday... yes abir accepted her whole heartedly, yes paitience plays important role in handling relationships... i concentrated on girl's conflicts accepting guy...

❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ruuuuuhiiiiiiii🤗🤗🤗🤗

I m soooo happyyyy u chose to write on this concept.

Thank u soooo much for writing dear🤗🤗This is soo beautifully written, u have nailed it girl👏👍🏼

I had this "😃"  smile on my face when i was reading ur story...

Itsss sooooo amazing.. ans one of my favv concept..

I was assuming someone else in place of Abir and mishti. I had already read ff on this concept so those characters name were inbulit in my mind..😃

When i was reading this i was soo engrossed and involved in the story na.. I didnt feel it was a long one.. It left me asking for more..i wanted more😳

Okk coming back to story now..😃

Here i thght abir wont tell her abt the diff. till she says yes but here he directly told her this..Nice👍🏼

I completely agree with her that we dont need to impress anyone to like someone.. And this is wat i feel too. Anyone can impress anybody for days or months but then what will happen..

She didnt even talk to kunal bocz he got married to a year younger girl..  and she dint talk to her parents also..Such a stubborn girl😲

My favv part was when abir clearly said that he doesnt need to impress her as they r married.. 👍🏼👏 These lines were awesome👍🏼

You included ketu too as abir's frnd and mishti got jealous seeing their non stop conversation and felt left out.. Awww poor girl.🤣

She got to know abt his liking and abt his OCD at her in laws place.. woowww her in laws are sooo nice and understanding na..otherwise in laws taunt maar maar ke pagal ker dete..😆

Really have to say this abir has soo much patience.. he kept talking to her parents on her behalf.. and tried to unite mishnal too and how patiently he tries to make her understand his Povs. Didnt force her..He noticed her insecurity,her jealousy her habits but still never taunted or teased her.. Otherwise she wld have retaliated in agressive mode.. then finally he gave up and told her whats in his heart and she too give in.. 

I can fo on and on abt the story ruhi...😆 

Really want to say i lovedddd reading this yaar.❤️❤️ 

I can feel these emotions and thank u again for writing this..🤗👍🏼🤗❤️❤️

piya...itna bada commnent...

glad u liked it...

i have only one thing in mind while writing this, it should touch u as u said the line... so im happy as loved it and you had a smile on your face while reading it...

im succesful as u forgot other pair and imagined mishbir through out...

ketu yar, its not jealousy from my side, its just i want to make mishti see what abir is doing to her and absence of him will make mishti to see things...

duniya mein cool IN LAWS bhi hote hain... so sometimes it happens and for me seeing every person as person is important regardless of your age... age se koyi experienced and mature nahi hota, its only situation makes the persons...

mishti is stubborn girl yar, so koyi kuch bhi kare she will think what she wants, so abir ko bolna hi tha he need not to impress...

as i said u cant force relationships and if u love a person then he/she will take care of small things and notice minute details too...

taunting or teasing se kaam nahi chalta yar...u have to undestand ur partner...

agar pati abir jaisa hoon, u have to give in...

love u too a lots...❤️🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Never really thought about the girl would feel if she was older than her husband. Nice story Ruhi.

thanks daya...now we r in progressive society so age doesnt matter but for some others it still matter

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Amazing story Ruhi 

Loved the flow of story 

Mishti ko Itna orthodox bana diya 🤣bechaara abir 😆

I loved the patience Abir showed with Mishti that was beautiful 🤗

Though I didn't like ketu part much Khaas kar ke bed pe sona ye thoda zyada Ho gaya 😆, of course mishti would feel offended, biwi hai koi bhi room mein Soye apne husband ko kisi Aur ke saath bed share karte to nahi dekh sakti Na 😆upar se Abir royal ignore to mishti that time 

Sorry Yaar Ruhi but I didn't like ketki's part at all 🙈😅can't tolerate anyone between mishbir not even sweet ketu, just not a big fan of jealousy games 

Kuku 🤗I liked them in your story. Their relationship stance is very mature 

I liked how mishti finally realized that she's wrong 

Loved their story 

Just find hard to imagine mishti elder than abir, she's such a baby 😆

vaishu...🤗

gald u loved flow of the story...

kya karu yar have to see mishti as an orthodox, kuch different mila na... abir tho becahre hain hi but he is husband goals...

patience is abir's usp so ye tho hona hi tha...

ketu part i really unintentional, i thought of using kuku as abir's friend and helped kuku in getting married but i kept ketu's story to make mishti realise what efforts abir doing to her and mishti should miss abir right to know his gestures... 

bed pe sona jyada hogaya but u only realise when u see extreme as being wife, she should feel, because she never seen their relationship like that so only haq jatana, pyaar aur jealousy make her realise her feelings, ketu is just a friend not used for jealousy but shown a different side of abir and he too has his life not only always behind mishti or impressing her which she thinks...

even i cant stand anyone between mishbir, but sometimes the feelings should be taken out and kuku, i personally like mature stories than cheesy romance...

mishti should realise na dear, where she is wrong...

seeing mishti no can say she is younger to abir, iss liye last i added the line, koyi tum dono dek kar nahi kahega abir is younger...😆

❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

vaishu...🤗

gald u loved flow of the story...

kya karu yar have to see mishti as an orthodox, kuch different mila na... abir tho becahre hain hi but he is husband goals...

patience is abir's usp so ye tho hona hi tha...

ketu part i really unintentional, i thought of using kuku as abir's friend and helped kuku in getting married but i kept ketu's story to make mishti realise what efforts abir doing to her and mishti should miss abir right to know his gestures... 

bed pe sona jyada hogaya but u only realise when u see extreme as being wife, she should feel, because she never seen their relationship like that so only haq jatana, pyaar aur jealousy make her realise her feelings, ketu is just a friend not used for jealousy but shown a different side of abir and he too has his life not only always behind mishti or impressing her which she thinks...

even i cant stand anyone between mishbir, but sometimes the feelings should be taken out and kuku, i personally like mature stories than cheesy romance...

mishti should realise na dear, where she is wrong...

seeing mishti no can say she is younger to abir, iss liye last i added the line, koyi tum dono dek kar nahi kahega abir is younger...😆

❤️

I like cheesy and romance mix 😆but dont like when partners get hurt due to someone else intentional or unintentional. Mishti pe iska positive impact hua but koi Aur aisa bhi soch sakta tha ki I was right about him, he don't care about his married life and all that Bakwaas that's why ye bahut risky Ho jaata hai 😆I could never imagine mishti and nannu sharing a bed just to make abir realize ki mishti has more things in her life other than running behind him💔

Well chodo thats my pov, but the story was awesome